yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I've waited a long time for this moment. I caress her gently on my arm. I feel like it's slipping out of my eyes. Yet her husband entrusted her to me, telling me he wanted to be with a woman so much. For her for the first time.

I'm sitting on the grey sofa in their house and the husband has left us alone. Blackberry, shorter than me, big brown eyes, slender figure. She's delightfully shy and embarrassed. It's my turn to untie her. I'm starting to talk a little about myself by touching her hands. Then I ask about her with the intention of breaking the ice. While she's talking, I listen carefully and brush her shoulders and neck. She appears reassured. I get closer and start kissing the back of her neck, her shoulders. I alternate kisses and licks in small bites. Then I climb on her cheeks and kiss the whole contour of her face. I can feel her bleeding out. I linger on her chin. I run my tongue up and down. I bite it. She's trembling and panting a little. She's going where I intend to take her. I'm going to kiss her in a little while, I think, but first I'm going to make myself want to.

I explore with my tongue the cheeks tracing paths on her skin. I lick her ears by nibbling on her earlobe. Then I go to the corner of her mouth and explore it with my tongue with sweet obstinacy but without kissing her. I leave her waiting for my lips and return to the shoulders and back of my neck. I still make these idle turns between neck and cheeks to increase the expectation of me.

I approach her holding her by the side with a firm grip and whisper in her ear "Do you like her?" He nods. "Then you have to tell me... Do you want me? Tell me." "Yes." "Not like that. Tell me you want to kiss me." "Yes, kiss me"

We kiss. The kiss is intense, prolonged, magnificent, it never seems to end. We stop to catch our breath and I lovingly caress her back. I order you to take off your blouse. She obeyed without saying a word.

I want to see her breasts. From the cups on the balcony emerge two delightful curves that move me. I touch and touch it to take possession of it. Then I whisper in her ear, "Do you like me?" "Yes." "Shall we go over there, darling?" He nods. I take her hand and follow her. Shy of course, but in the room she undresses first and throws her clothes to one side, lies down on the bed and waits for me, leaving only the black hold-ups and panties. I undress but leave my underwear on.

His figure of dazzling whiteness stands out against the Pompeian red sheet that enhances his candour as in a Titian painting. She appears almost virginal, so reserved, but I sense that she trembles waiting for my hands. I touch her again and linger on her hips. Like a child she surrenders herself to my caresses, trusting and submissive. I turn her prone to give her a massage and take off her panties. I apply the cream on her calves, ass and back and under my strong hands that move her muscles, she leaves herself totally relaxed.

The massage ends and I put her on her side. She lets go with a disarming sweetness. I start to pass my tongue over the whole profile of the hip and I linger at the bone. More small bites. He sighs. I turn it again. Now she's in front of me and her abandoned position enchants me. Her small, firm breasts with protruding nipples drive me crazy. I kiss her long pulling her nipples and massaging her breast. Nothing must be overlooked in this perfect body that has entrusted itself to me.

I spread her legs slightly. She's been waiting for it. Always caressing her hands I lean over her and stick my tongue into her pussy, so small and rosy, in front of me. Here we are alone, I lean over her in admiration of the origin of the world...

I too am not as expert as I liked to make her believe but I try not to show it and I take every possible care, attentive to her reactions. I ask her how she is. She sighs in a whisper that I'm doing well. I crept in with my tongue and simulate a rhythmic movement for several minutes, then I continue with my fingers: all I can do is give her the best.

The door opens and the husband appears. He asks thoughtfully how she's doing and I imagine she's literally burning up. She answers with half a mouth, reassuring him. Then in an almost emotional rush she pulls herself up and hugs me. "Yes, we want to be alone for now."

Yes, dear, for now, you and I. Just us again. She comes closer and now she kisses me. She has abandoned all shyness. Shyness gives way to a heartfelt love rush. It's a mixture of gratitude, passion, emotional closeness. She approaches my intimacy and kisses me. Our bodies are radiating a joy that exalts us. I feel it all mine and it's a wonderful feeling.

I caress her for a long time. I never get tired of running my hands over her smooth, white body.

Again, again, again. These are the magic words of the lovers you desire. Today they are our words.

Her husband left a strapon on the nightstand. How does it feel to be a man and to own your woman? It makes me dizzy to think I'm about to find out, that I'm going to get close to that feeling. Yes, I will be a lover who possesses his woman. This masculine posture will allow me to get inside her and work for her.

She looks at me with half-clenched, languid eyes. Her pussy is wet and hatching in front of me. I penetrate her and move gently, then more in a hurry. I feel the responsibility in me to make her feel good and this thought unites me to the millions of lovers who have loved over the centuries.

She jumps and moans and her face stretches out in a beautiful expression. I investigate her face, almost spying on her to see how much she is enjoying it. And I am the creator. I discover that it's beautiful, damn good to be a man.

Her husband looks over, and she's trembling. We almost reluctantly agree to let him come among us and break our spell.

I warned him I wouldn't play with him. But the sight of our bodies bewitched by each other is irresistible. He leans to kiss me while she touches my hand with complicity. Then I push him towards her and let them find all their conjugal intimacy, as they should.

Now we're all three of us abandoned on the bed. He's greedy for details. He asks her questions, but she answers reluctantly. "Did it go well" "Yes, very much" "Really? Tell me something..." She keeps quiet and looks at me. Between us, a look of understanding: we want to keep the magic just for ourselves. He senses resigned and adds in a regretful tone "Next time I want to see you from the beginning..."

No dear, we're not a show for anyone! It was just our time.

I'll say goodbye to them on the doorstep. Their faces are smiling, almost radiant. I lean over her and give her two kisses on the cheeks. I know that sometimes, after sharing a strong intimacy, a form of modesty takes over. The game is over, the derailment is over and we are back on the track of socially courteous manners, as if to disown the madness that has just occurred.

She seems disappointed by this friendly greeting of mine and turns to me embracing me tightly. I puff contentedly and understand that she still wants something of me. I discover her hair and leave a kiss on her neck and lips.

"You just can't get enough, can you?" I hear myself saying to her like the perfect lover boy. "I'm going away or she'll never leave me again," I tell her husband, a bit brave. I know I can afford it.

She gives me the sweetest look, and that's the greatest achievement.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back