yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I leave the little black bags on the bed, a few inches from Claudia's hands, she might take them but she doesn't even dare to try.

I open the lubricant, it gives off a vanilla smell that intoxicates the room.
"keep your ass open. and relax. especially don't cry."
I spill the liquid and I can't resist, I stick two fingers in her, arch her back and choke a scream down her throat.
I caress her head and tell her she's done well and that she'll be better from now on.
Slowly I pull out my fingers and put them all back inside, she starts to enjoy, she likes it and her ass is open and relaxed, she moans of pleasure now ... it's time to sink the third finger.
The pussy eaves, it smells of excitement.
The thumb slips between my big, excited lips, I have it all in one hand.
I push her fingers deeper and deeper into her narrow sphincter. She squeezes it even tighter and it hurts me. A powerful slap on her thigh distracts her and she lets go.

I make her lie down, and tell her to take one of the two bags. She chooses her destiny, the only rule is that the first one she touches is the good one. She chose the glass dildo, it's not wide but it's long.

Sadly I stick it all inside her, I push it hard, she curls up on herself. and she screams. I can't let anyone hear her, with one hand I keep pounding her with the glass dildo, with the other I push her head against the mattress, now she can scream all she wants, everything that comes out of her throat is absorbed by the bed.

She has a big, wide pussy, with the outer lips closing on themselves and hugging a clitoris that looks tiny in the middle of all that stuff. I spit on it and slap her slowly, the whole palm of my hand gets wet with her moods. she's fantastic, all so open and naked.

"Tell me you like it."
"Yes, it's beautiful, I like it!"
"Now that you're used to it, let's do some more stretching. Take the other one."

With his mouth, he grabs the strap of the second bag. He opens it and his eyes barricade themselves as soon as he realizes that the piece of glass behind it was nothing compared to what was about to violate it.
A pink latex phallus, realistic, with veins and balls.
I wonder if she ever had a dick that big, a real one. I wonder how she fucked men. Maybe someday I'll get her fucked by a bull, I think. God, I wish I had a strap-on to make her feel my full strength, pump her pussy and ass with my hands free to torture her tits and clit.

I get lost in these thoughts as soon as I find her sucking that fucking gum.
"You're a glutton for punishment, soak it good."

I'm sitting on the bed, too, in front of her with wide legs. I take off my leggings and my panties are so wet they're see-through. She sees that it turns me on and she pushes that thing even deeper down her throat.
Her saliva drips from the sides of her mouth, like a hungry bitch. Her lips don't have lipstick anymore, but they are still red after all that rubbing, her tongue licks as if that piece of plastic could really feel pleasure. I take the phallus from her hands, make her lie down in front of me, telling her to be careful not to let out the glass phallus behind.

"If it falls off, it'll break, and first I'll make you pick up all the pieces and then I'll put it in like this: shattered!"

She struggles to stretch out, that glass thing is beautiful, but God only knows how uncomfortable it is. it's rigid and doesn't fit at all to the movements of the body, you really have to be very careful not to shatter the bowels, even with the slightest movement. she's good, she manages not to let it out and I don't think she's even hurt herself, I need it all in one piece again.

The slit in her pussy is very long, it will be at least 15 centimetres, even though her legs are open, it's still closed. It looks like a plump-cake: soft and spongy. I want a piece of cake, I grab the top of her lips with my thumb and index finger of my left hand, I squeeze that piece of cake in my hands and I feel the clitoris harder under those layers of swollen skin. I stimulate her faster and she lets go, reclining her head back with her eyes closed.

It's time to stick her inside the phallus. it's still wet with her saliva and certainly doesn't need to be lubricated: I see small droplets, coming down from the most hidden part of its opening, to the glass dildo base that still opens her hole.
I put the fuchsia chapel to her lips and in a flash I push all that rubber inside her. She wasn't expecting it, and she pulls herself up, opening her eyes and mouth wide.
Stupid, I think, so you hurt your ass. The glass doesn't bend, even if you sit down!
She realizes it and, tame she lies down, she surrenders to her fate. I push the foul for the base, the plastic balls go to touch even the outside of the dildo in her ass.

The skin is pulled, she confesses to me that she's not used to those circumferences, but it makes her enjoy it like never before. She teases her nipples and shakes her head as fast as I shake my dick inside her.
Sometimes I hit her harder and deeper, I can feel the end of her pussy, if I had my fingers inside her I could even try to get inside her uterus.

I lie on top of her, with my knee I keep pushing her toys inside. I get on her big tits, her nipples are swollen and wide, I lick them and bite them. it's so exciting to know that I'm resting my teeth, sharp and shiny, on a piece of skin that can change shape and thickness, knowing that it can hurt and instead make me feel pleasure. Her tits are so big that they prevent me from kissing her lips, if I lie on top of her, and they reach her throat, I really wonder how she can breathe with all that weight on her chest.

She moans and squeezes her eyes tight, she really enjoys it and I want her to come, I want her to have an orgasm, I'm so conceited that I want her to feel the strongest pleasure.

I take every toy out of her body, she moans with disappointment.
"Don't worry, honey, I'll take it from here."
I put her in doggy style and stick three fingers in her, her little hole is wide, her tits hang heavy, her back arches and her pussy spreads a little, I seize the moment and stick my little finger in.
"How many are there?"
"4"
"oh, God"

I take back the rubber dildo, I know it's a gamble, her little hole is dilated like a pupil in semi-darkness. She is still lubricated, I move my fingers inside her, I try to make her feel as much pleasure as possible, to protect her from the evil I was going to do to her. I place the dildo on her ass and push in firmly.
She's moaning and shaking, I can't tell if she was having an orgasm or if I hurt her. I keep masturbating her pussy and I pull out and push the dildo in her ass: it's so wide now, I almost want to throw a hand there too!

With my hand in her pussy I can feel the dildo in her ass, until I feel some spasms that squeeze my fingers very hard, the first, second and even the third one longer and more intense, my fingers get even more of her liquid, I give a few more strokes like when you squeeze a sponge before putting it away, to remove all the water.

It collapses, long lying on the bed, with still the big pink phallus in the anus. She rolls over herself and shows me her face with her upset hair and a wide smile.
I put my hand close to her cheek to caress her, she hangs it over me and licks it like a chocolate ice-cream to feel its full flavor.

"I'm hungry, I want to lick..."
(continues) .

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back