yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a 27-year-old girl and my sexual imagination developed very early in life, and I had many fantasies during my early adolescence.
I'm absolutely straight and I like cock like never before, but one of my most colorful fantasies is to fuck a submissive woman. Preferably chubby. With two big tits bouncing everywhere and an ass to slap until the bruises are gone.

I was in the library researching books for my master's thesis, when I noticed a girl leaning over the books.
I don't see her face: she has a mountain of dark red curls falling on a tome, underneath them you can see a green highlighter moving frantically. She has wide and comfortable clothes, but the heavy sweater falls on her breasts, plentiful and a bit droopy for the age the student might have.

To get into the bathroom, you need a library card. Mine is not in my wallet, and already I start cursing myself because I flushed down the toilet an hour looking for books that I will have to put down, I keep pretending to look for it, trying to pity the bathroom attendant, who gives in and lets me in anyway, "eh with all the things you have to think you students happen to forget such a small piece of paper". Lovely.
The lacquered door doesn't have time to close behind me and, out of the corner of my eye, I see the curly one coming in: she wears very colourful and big glasses, she has V-shaped knees and a butt that definitely needs a couple of hours of weekly gym...at least!
We open the toilet door at the same time, and our glances cross and we exchange a nod of smile. I pee, I was bursting so bad I don't even notice the sound of my new friend peeing. I flush the toilet and come out to wash my hands, it takes a few seconds longer.
We get together to sanitize our hands, sweaty from touching pages and stationery, I smile at her and she smiles back and spontaneously asks me if I didn't have a card. I admit I'm bothered to forget.
"Now you have to leave all the books you've looked up and down the shelves for an hour..."
"Oh, yeah, I guess so. It's a long time since I've been able to get into the bathroom."
"But you're an orientalist, aren't you?
"Oh, my God. How did she know what faculty I was studying at?
"Me too. I'm a sophomore. I've seen you in the hallways. Listen, if you want to borrow my card, I know where to find you in case you don't return the books on time!"

I couldn't believe it, that girl who embodied my erotic fantasy was also kind and natural.
"You'd save my life... or at least in the afternoon. Just take them to the Guasto to photocopy them and I'll return them right away! I'll be looking for books all afternoon, but you're not joking either, you haven't lifted your hair out of your book! Come on, I'll buy you a coffee."
And while I was saying these last sentences, I ran my hand through her hair, as if to dishevel them. She smiles at me and together we get out of the bathroom, I go ahead and I hear her trying to touch my ass while the door closes and our voices whisper again.

"Sugar?"
"I prefer honey, thank you."
My head starts to gallop, I want to smear sticky honey on those big tits still trapped in a lace bra, which magically doesn't tear under that mammoth weight. I go back to reality and pass her the pot with the honey, she smiles at me and only now, under the lights of the bar, I notice the dimple between her teeth. I don't know how she could be attracted to all that jumble of little imperfections, but so she is...
"My name's Claudia, by the way!" she says to me, holding out her hand...
"You're right, I haven't even introduced myself. I'm a boor. I'm Lara. My head is somewhere else, all these books I need for the lyrics with Paddolini, I haven't even started but I can already smell the shit I got myself into!"
Let's laugh at that teacher whose name you only know, for now. She tells me where she comes from and where she lives, she also shares the house with other students. I ask her what exam she's preparing. It's the Asian Religion Criticism Lab. Exam that I remember with joy, to return the favour I tell you that if you are happy I can help you with the paper that you need to present to take the exam. I am a bitch, because after all I only do it to have another certain occasion to see you again. We keep talking, she asks me what I do for fun, my answer is evasive, to have fun I have sex but I didn't feel like being so aggressive. She attends an LGBT club, she is bisexual and feminist and she often goes dancing, you can see that she is a girl who likes to have fun, cheerful. I hit the jackpot, I think. Yes because feminists, you don't have to imagine them all pissed off and dominating, on the contrary, in my experience I can say that they are the ones who, living sex in a free and taboo-free way, accept everything, as long as it's done with awareness, sharing and consent (the 3 C's to fuck a feminist, make her believe that and you can even stick your arm in her pussy and enjoy them both like never before!).

Let's talk for over half an hour. It gets late and I pull the strings of the speech, she takes me to the loan desk and I rent the books with her card and while I give it back to her, she shyly confesses to me that the essay has yet to begin and the exam is in 10 days. she's mad and she's in deep shit. He asks me if we can meet that same night to throw down a draft, since time is running out. With all the things I have to do! Just someone you can't organize in the studio... whatever.
"Okay, come to my place at 9:00. I'll make something light to eat so we can study afterwards."
I give her my address, without even bothering to ask where she lives and if she might have transport problems. It's late, I have to go to the copy shop, I greet her hastily, with two kisses on the cheeks, I get away leaving her there in the middle of the library lobby.

I already know it will be a distraction, I put on my jacket, holding my scarf and bag tightly between my teeth, the books are heavy, but I don't have time to stop and settle down properly.
I have nothing to eat at home but biscuits and chamomile tea. Nice dinner, yes.
While I'm running errands, between the copy shop and the greengrocer's, I think of those two hasty kisses: I got close enough to touch her cheeks, but our breasts had a more malicious contact.
She'll have at least a fifth, little valued, I have a fourth that I admit to helping with bras that squeeze her even more towards the other.

Finally at home, under the shower I keep thinking about her, she's there with me under that boiling jet, we're standing in the tub and her skin is very clear, we look at each other and soap each other's buttocks, I imagine them soft. I turn her around and put her ass on my pubis, she's a bit taller than me and I feel all that flesh pressing down on my uterus rather than my pussy. I want to squeeze those nipples that I think are big and pink. Squeeze them and twist them, until she has to choke on a scream of pain. I wish I had four hands, like Kali, so I could hold her curly head and creep through all those flesh until I reach her ass. I want her to have the perfect asshole: round, slightly protruding, hairless. With all that water there's no need for lubricant, I'll caress that skin with two fingers, I'll push a little bit but I don't want to get in. I want to feel her nipples explode with pleasure before giving her even the slightest bit of satisfaction.

I get out of the shower, I admire myself with all the vanity I can have and I put on a pair of black leggings, the ones a bit lisi, that we women keep to use only in the house and a black t-shirt slightly low-cut, I'm cold, I'd like to wear a sweatshirt, but I want to slap my tits without bra in her face. I hardly ever wear underwear at home, and then I'm interested in whether or not she's interested.

I prepare some bruschettas and vegetables for the pinzimonio, while I wait for her, I turn on my pc, to find my thesis of that same exam given 2 years before. I find it, I give a quick read, I am pleased with the 30 and the comment of the teacher on the care for the layout.

She arrives on time, the doorbell rings, I hadn't given her my number and in the hurry I had also forgotten to tell her my last name, she must have looked me up on facebook, after all being in the same university, I don't even have to worry too much about who knows what stalker skills.
Salt, she brought a bottle of beer. Luckily there's only one roommate of mine, but he'll be locked in his room all night working, and we've got our work to do too. I let her sit in my room, I bring bruschetta and everything else to eat, she opens the beer with a lighter on my bedside table.

She explains to me the subject she would like to deal with in the elaborate, decidedly wide as those two hips that she makes sway at every step. They have a wiggly line, with a well-defined stitch. I let her use my pc to write some notes on the subject, in the meantime we eat and the tomatoes of the bruschetta slide from the bread. One ends up in the middle of her thighs, in that very bowl that is formed by keeping her legs crossed. He picks it up and eats it: "We don't want to throw it away." We laugh and start saying crap like "it tastes better at most!" or "is it worth the 10-second rule even if the food falls on the potato?!"

Let's focus back on the exam, just for a few minutes. I can't let the opportunity slip through my fingers: "but it's really your vice! Watch out, you'll fall down and you'll get uterine cancer."
"Yes, and then I die and the phone dies!" we laugh and I take the phone out of that strange position and replace it with my hand.
"Isn't this one better? It doesn't hurt, you can't break it, you just warm it up a little bit !"

Her cheeks have turned slightly red, but she can handle it, I understand that I can stay there because she's slightly tightening the intertwining of her legs, but without hurting me. I suggest you some paragraphs of a text and in the meantime I massage your vulva from over your jeans, it's chubby and warm. I move my fingers slowly, I squeeze my lips between thumb and forefinger, and I squeeze it slowly like a lemon.

We finish studying and she asks me if she can smoke, I can't stand smoke and she should go to the balcony in the kitchen to smoke, she gives up and without despairing too much and I give her an alternative: "if you want to vent your oral drive, let me kiss you".
She remains still, but not petrified, only her eyes squeeze slightly, she wants to hold back a smile but she doesn't succeed, I get closer and kiss her, I sink my hand between the curls and smell the scent of balm, I can't resist, I unbutton her pants and push her slowly towards the bed.

She sits down and I tell her that I like to dominate, she nods yes with her head, and confesses to me that she likes slaps. Now she's all red in the face, she's ashamed of this pleasure of hers, and in a little while all her skin will be red from the strokes I'll print on that soft little fat one that covers her.
I make her undress, I like to see the rolls on her belly forming when she bends over to take off her socks and underwear. She's there in front of me, as big as Michelangelo's women and she likes it, just as she is.
I tell her to turn around and show me that fat ass: "open it with your hands" she is undecided, I repeat the sentence and with difficulty she moves all that flesh until she shows me a round brown asshole.

she's shaved, totally shaved, looks like a chubby little girl. I get up from the chair and slowly make her bend over even more. Now she's at 90. She confesses to me that she never experimented with that little hole. My vagina gets wet in an instant. I take pity on her and I take some lubricant, I see that she peeks in that drawer, there I have all the toys, by now she has seen and understood. I take out a couple of them. I keep them in cloth bags that I sew personally and she is even more curious.
(continues)

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back