yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Marika and Francesca are two slaves of mine who don't know each other and I decided they knew each other because I wanted to make Francesca approach the lesbian world towards which she hadn't shown any tendency.
Francesca is nineteen years old and a novice slave in the sense that she has never had any experience of submission, but she was very willing to start a path of submission by satisfying all my whims. Physically she is not so tall, she has a third one full of udders, her pussy is very open even if she doesn't fuck much, but she masturbates with bananas, zucchini and various instruments of any kind, her little ass is very tight and practically virgin. She loves men in their forties and hates her peers. Marika, whom I have already told you about in past stories, has always been an affectionate reader of mine who, before finding the courage to contact me, read and reread my stories from excitement and made her husband read them too and even when she fucked with him she thought of my stories as a perverse master.
So one day I decide to order Francesca to contact Marika, through an email whose password I have and whose content I will be able to read.
Francesca writes an e-mail to Marika saying that her master has ordered her to write to her, Marika replies if she knows that she must be a good dog and that she wants to see a picture of her. Francesca sends her a picture of herself, but dressed up Marika writes that she wants to see her naked body, her naked doggy body. Francesca then, taking courage and fearing that I would punish her, sends a naked picture of him to Marika, who sends her a naked picture of him, but telling her that from the picture he sent her you can't tell how open her pussy is. Francesca writes to her that she has a beautiful body and so Marika asks her what she would like to do with her body.
Francesca confesses that she has never done anything with a woman, but she is very curious about it. Marika then tells her that she has a beautiful strapon and that she would love to use it to fuck her. The girl is very excited about these sentences and sends her a picture of her pussy and her little ass in which you could see her excitement and tells her that she would love to lick her pussy and that she would love to be fucked with a strapon by a woman.
Marika then sends her two pictures to provoke her, one in which you can see her bitch ass as open and one in which she gives her husband a blowjob. At that point Francesca doesn't see us anymore since she's so excited and tells her that she likes to suck a bird in partner and that she's dying to lick her ass that is so open and exciting.

At this point Marika asks Francesca for her cell phone number and to transfer the conversation to a telegram which is more practical. Francesca accepts and the next day I open a telegram group called dog training.
Marika starts the conversation with Francesca telling her that she has a great desire to break through and piss on her pussy. Francesca answers all excited and says how nice it would be. At that point I intervene and tell her that she should be thankful for the honor that she was pissing on her pussy. Francesca apologizes to me by thanking Marika for the honor she was doing peeing on her pussy.
So I decide to punish Francesca so that this serious lack will not be repeated in the future and to do so I give the honour to Marika to decide the punishment. Marika knew very well that if I didn't consider the punishment severe enough I would punish her, so after thinking about it she decides a terrible punishment for Francesca to drink a glass of pee.
Francesca, however, confesses that she just pee and that she doesn't have to pee so I order her to drink two liters of water and after a while she goes to the bathroom to replace a glass of pee that after a little while she almost vomits she will be able to swallow.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back