Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Apollonia is a 19-year-old Apulian slave of mine. She's a bartender in a trendy bar in a well-known city in Puglia. She is an almost novice slave with many inhibitions. She has the physique of a model: she's blonde, tall, long legs, thin, a great ass, but she still has a lot of inhibitions and she's not yet that totally enslaved slave that I like, so I decide to introduce her to Marika knowing of her passion for the pleasures of Sappho and how these pleasures are one of the greatest inhibitions and taboos of Apollonia.

I give Marika the email from Apollonia and order her to start interfacing with her.

The impression that Marika gets from it is not the best, she tells me that she looks like a little bitch with a stink under her nose. I deduce that my absence from the conversation probably led Apollonia to think that she could also take the liberty of disobeying.

So I decide to punish her to teach her not to be a smart-ass: I decide to take advantage of being in Bari for work during the week to visit her at the hotel and give her about fifty lashes on her ass and make it clear that she must obey Marika if she doesn't want more punishments.

The next day, with her ass still red, she writes to Marika telling her that she has been punished and that she was at her disposal because her master wanted it that way. Marika tells her that she can't wait to see her all naked and above all to see if she has a little blond tuft. Apolonia feels a bit embarrassed because of her slightly shy character, but to satisfy her master and above all to avoid further punishment she accepts to be subdued by Marika whom she agrees to meet.

I decide to organize it all in a hotel in the center of Italy, I get terribly excited to force myself to have lesbian, slave relationships that are heterosexual in nature and that do it only to satisfy their master.

The meeting takes place a week later, I just enjoy the show sitting in my armchair. The show would have been worth the ticket other than primafila sky...

Apollonia once inside says she knows that her master has ordered her to be dominated and is ready to obey.

At this point Marika makes Apolonia wear a collar, orders her to undress and stretches herself all naked on the bed ordering the 19-year-old slave girl to lick her pussy. Apollonia hesitates for a moment, but she immediately gets over it once she meets my gaze, which makes her terrified of further punishment than she has already suffered, and with enormous disgust that is clearly evident from the grimaces on her face, starts licking Marika's pussy. At this point I intervene and order Marika to feel Apollonia's pussy and tell her to bet that her pussy is all wet despite being squeamish. Marika promptly obeys me by putting her finger inside Apollonia's pussy and finds among the enormous embarrassment of the latter that her pussy is dripping with moods.

Marika takes a plug and inserts it into Apollonia's ass without lubricating it. This causes her a certain pain having had anal intercourse a few times, but after the first moment the excitement on her face is fully captured. After a few minutes even Marika, despite having had several lesbian relationships in her short life, started to get excited, also because she had never had a girl with such a young age on her hands. She took two clothes pegs and put them on Apollonia's nipples which immediately became bristling with excitement.

This excited Marika in an unlikely way, who ordered her to lick her pussy until she enjoyed it. The slaves were exhausted, but happy and enjoyed it like mad.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back