yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
As I walk down the hallway back to the bedroom, I realize I really want to. It's amazing how a half an hour of sex was enough to completely change my mood. I feel more and more comfortable in this situation and now that I go back to the bedroom I will show what I am made of. I've got my dick already joking, thanks above all to the make-out on the balcony with Alberto. Crikey how much I like it, it's really spectacular and I can't believe he really has that soft spot for me.
I'm happily engaged and that's for sure, but Alberto is the only one who manages, at least for those moments of passion, to take my mind and body completely. He drives me crazy, I'd spend hours watching him as beautiful as he is. During the short journey, from the living room to the bedroom, I can't stop staring at his ass. They're not as meaty as mine but he's got a really nice, small, well-built ass. On the other hand, his whole body is proportioned, albeit in its excessive thinness.
Meanwhile, we begin to hear Leonardo's bull rales coming from the room. When he breathes like that, gritty and passionate, it means that he is close to orgasm, which for him would be the second one of the evening. Let's go into the room. There's a crazy stench of sex that I hadn't smelled before because I had got used to it. The difference with the salon is incredible, it's a hot executioner and there's an absurd smell of sweat, semen and Vesim's feet, which proves to be a not particularly clean guy, as I discovered, despite myself, during the engagement period. Leo is fucking a thousand of Vesim's own Vesim, in a missionary position. My ex-boyfriend is standing there with wide legs, completely crazy with pleasure, while Leo is fucking him in a vending machine. It's quite an exciting scene, I have to admit. Next to them, Peter looks at them, saws his dick off and pants with his slutty voice. When we left to smoke the cigarette, it was him who was getting fucked by Leo, who obviously demanded to change his ass.
We stayed up, in front of the bed, enjoying the scene: Alberto and Enea started to saw him off. Alberto is still limp while Enea's one seems to have taken more life.
I decide to take the initiative, I stand behind them and grab their cocks, sawing them off instead of them. Alberto's cock becomes hard in very few moments, at the touch of my hand, while Aeneas's cock is already like a brick. Meanwhile, on the bed, Pietro reaches orgasm, starts panting like a slut, twists, more effeminate than ever and sprays in the air.
Like a big slut, he picks up the sperm that has ended up on his belly and, looking towards us, licks his fingers with gusto. Aeneas tells him to come closer, puts him on the edge of the bed and puts his cock in his mouth. Pietro immediately starts a blowjob, with full taste.
I, at this point, can focus on my favorite, the fantastic Alberto. Continuing to saw him off, I start kissing his neck from behind, he slowly turns his mouth and we kiss. Shortly after, Leonardo cums like a camel, flooding Vesim's ass, who in the meantime screams like an idiot and saws his dick off.
After cumming, Leo gets up and says he's tired and satisfied, so for him the orgy ends here. Aeneas tells him that he wants to empty himself quickly for the second time and then go have a joint dillà together.
While Aeneas finishes with Peter, Leo goes to prepare one in the hall for later. Peter also proposes, saying that he intends to empty Aeneas and then join them.
Albert and I keep kissing and he nods Vesim to approach them. The sexting Albanian, two years younger than me, comes towards us and kneels down. Alberto grabs his head and shoves his cock in his mouth.
I, meanwhile, am rubbing my dick on Alberto's ass. I don't know if he'll get fucked in front of everyone, but I see him very tempted. I notice, while I keep kissing him, that Enea is already fucking Pietro. The two want to close quickly to go for a smoke.
Pietro is lying on his stomach, with his legs slightly apart while Enea is mounting him from behind, pushing like an obsessive, without any hint of romance in what they do. Alberto beckons us to go and occupy the side of the bed left free after Leo has gone into the living room. We all three of us lie down, one next to the other, a few inches away from the two of us who are chatting.
Alberto's in the middle and me and Vesim at his side. We're kissing him, cuddling him, touching his body. While we're close to his cock and we're licking it, we find ourselves with our tongues close together. We spontaneously kiss and start making out in front of Alberto, who has an enlightenment at this point. Excited by the vision of me and Vesim, he tells me to fuck him in front of him. Vesim makes a bit of a fuss at first but eventually gives in. Alberto leaves us and I have him put in missionary mode. Vesim rests his smelly feet on my chest while I kneel down and penetrate him dry.
I don't know how many times I fucked him when we were together and yet it feels like an eternity. I must admit that the feeling of being inside his ass is not bad, I had almost completely removed it from my memories. He's got a fat, plump ass, but it's perfect for banging him hard. It's what she deserves, she's a bitch and I'll give her what she wants.
I start pushing like a motherfucker and I'm making out with her all the time. In the meantime, Alberto goes around the perimeter of the bed and comes behind me, I almost don't even feel it. I notice his presence when he spreads my ass with his hands and starts licking it. I, caught off guard, can hardly coordinate the pushes anymore, also because going back with the movement of my ass, I would risk hurting him. I stay inside Vesim but I don't move anymore, enjoying him licking my anus.
I detach myself from Vesim's mouth and start moaning while Alberto is cleaning me, with his tongue, every inch of my ass.
Just at that moment, at our side, Aeneas reaches the second orgasm of the day after having fucked Pietro for about ten minutes at a hellish pace. The two, still naked and dirty, get up exhausted and leave the room.
Now three of them are left, we can let off steam quietly, so Alberto decides to replace the tongue in my ass with his wonderful cock. He pushes it in, standing on the mattress behind me. I, out of inertia, move at his own pace and meanwhile I start fucking Vesim again. We're practically sandwiched together and panting louder and louder and louder.
It's great, I occasionally kiss my ex-boyfriend in the mouth, who finally responds passionately. Alberto is driving me crazy, it's a beautiful feeling to be fucked while simultaneously penetrating an ass. My dick feels like it's exploding for the pleasure and the warmth I feel.
After a few minutes, Alberto proposes to change position. By now I know that he also wants to take it a bit in the ass and in fact he wants to be in the middle. He looks at Vesim with authority and tells him not to tell anyone he saw him take it in the ass. The sexting Albanian, immediately intimidated, swears that he will keep quiet. To my surprise, however, Alberto asks Vesim to fuck him from behind, because he absolutely wants my ass. Alberto penetrates me as a missionary, while Vesim, behind him, albeit with some difficulty given his proverbial clumsiness, manages to put it inside him.
We start moving to the rhythm again, with Alberto looking wild and me starting to saw my dick off while I'm panting. Alberto kisses me everywhere, he makes me feel the most beautiful and appreciated thing in this world. Vesim, on the other hand, from behind, makes me smile every time I look at him.
He's standing, leaning on Alberto's back because he's already risked losing his balance twice and, with a lot of clumsiness, he's trying to do his best in the role of the active.
It's him, after a few minutes, the first of us to cum. He starts pushing faster, he is crazy for the effort and explodes in all his pleasure, completely flooding Alberto's ass. When the effort is over, Vesim drops dead weight on the mattress, destroyed. He thinks he's finished but Alberto calls attention to it again and with authority orders him to come to my side and take it in his mouth.
While Alberto continues to fuck me, Vesim gives me an intense blowjob that makes me capitulate almost immediately. I start to squirm, my muscles are completely stretched, my back is arched and Alberto, understanding my extreme pleasure, gives me 3-4 deadly cock strokes that make me lose my head.
I scream like a madman and splash a sea of sperm in Vesim's mouth. The latter tries to hold it but then is almost forced to spit it out. He does it to get away, but I grab him by the arm, pull him to me and kiss him in the mouth with passion, savouring my own cum.
He's a little bit stunned but he responds, quite involved, then he gets away from my mouth and kisses Alberto too, before lying down by our side and enjoying the final part of our fuck.
Me and Alberto are wild, I grab him by the back and turn his position upside down, climb on top of him and start riding him a thousand times. I put my feet on the mattress and I jump on it, he comes up with his pelvis trying to practically reach my intestines with his cock, while he slaps my ass. I see him at the top, he almost doesn't breathe anymore because of the effort, he looks up to the sky, I understand that he's coming and I look for his mouth, immediately. He totally cums in my ass. The three of us are on the bed, lying there for at least five minutes cuddling.
Alberto, before getting up, however, reprimands Vesim vigorously:
"Next time, wash up before you come, you smell like shit," he says, humiliating him in front of me. Vesim looks down. A part of me feels satisfaction for this humiliation but strangely enough, this time, the sensitive part of me prevails over him, so as soon as Alberto leaves the room, I approach him, caress his ass and tell him not to take it so hard. All three of us make a quick stop in the attic bathroom and clean up our private parts.
Back in the living room, the other three got dressed and are smoking a joint on the sofa and the armchair. Alberto goes to my stuff and takes my boxer shorts again, matched with my socks.
"Oh no, not again?" I tell him.
"Come on, what do you care. Let's exchange them, it's exciting."
Even though I don't share that much, I'm forced to slip into his panties and his socks and then slowly put on my clothes. Alberto finishes smoking their joint, while Vesim and I stand aside, a bit embarrassed by the situation.
In the end, Alberto tells me that it will be Pietro who will take me home while Vesim will come back with Aeneas because he and Leo have an engagement with the latter's girlfriend who has a birthday at midnight.
I'm not particularly happy to go in the car with Pietro but I have to adapt. Until about a year before, I almost didn't even say goodbye to him. In my stupidity, I thought that if I waved in front of everyone an openly gay man, people might think I was gay too.
Then, afterwards, I realized that it's the exact opposite. Showing me homophobic, disturbed by his presence and avoiding greeting him can make people think the opposite.
Pietro and I have never been friends, but I must say that he always greeted and treated me with respect, even when I was avoiding him. Probably, inside himself, I think he knew about my sexuality and gave a clear explanation for my behaviour. In the car, however, I'm a little embarrassed. I look at my watch and it's almost midnight, it's time for me to go home, otherwise I'll have a hard time waking up this morning. However, my intentions immediately fail.
"Do you have to go home now?" Peter asks me.
"Yes, I have school in the morning."
"Come on, we'll have a joint and a couple of beers and I'll take you back, okay? I don't feel like going to bed so early," he says.
"Look, I don't smoke," I tell him.
"Come on, it'll never be a joint," he insists.
The discussion goes on for a couple more minutes, but he seems to have already made the decision for both of us, because instead of going around my house, he pulled straight to his house.
"Where are we going?" I ask, increasingly puzzled and, in part, disappointed.
"At my place, I've got cold beer and smoke, we're at peace."
"But aren't yours?"
"Yes, there's my mother, my parents are separated. But he's used to it.
"I'm not used to it," I say, and then turn my head to the window. I pick up the phone and send a message to both my boyfriend and my mother, who wrote to tell me to go to bed, that it's late.
We arrive at Pietro's house, which is near the sea. It's the first time I've been there, I only knew roughly where he lived. I'm really embarrassed and not at all taken by this situation. Besides, it's not that I'm particularly pleased to be seen with him, for the reasons I was saying before. Let's go inside and Mummy's in the kitchen. I'm as red as a pepper, my usual embarrassment and my initial shyness.
"Good evening, madam," I say, almost quietly.
"Hi mom, this is Fabio, a friend of mine" says Pietro.
"Ah, another friend! Pleased", she says to me, evidently accustomed but not at all happy with the going away of boys in her house.
Pietro takes a 6-bottle card from the fridge and tells me to follow him. We get to the room and he locks the door. It's a hot executioner and the room sucks. It's in a crazy mess, full of posters on the walls reminiscent of bands and there's a smell of reed and sex. The only source of coolness is a small, rickety fan, which Pietro immediately turns on.
Without saying anything, he starts undressing, remains in his underwear and puts himself on the bed. I, initially, sit on the edge but he insists that I lie on the mattress too. I take off my shoes and I'm about to sit down when he invites me to undress. I tell him that I'm ashamed and I don't feel comfortable but he tells me that until half an hour before we were naked on a bed to take it up the ass.
Actually, his reasoning, even if foul-mouthed, doesn't make any sense. In turn, I strip down to my socks and underwear.
We start drinking and smoking, things I'm not particularly used to. I remind him several times that I'm in a bit of a hurry but he doesn't seem to care much and, by dint of drinking and smoking, I get lost in the chatter too.
We are totally taken by our talk about homosexuality, about declaring ourselves, about the judgment of others. I, who am still not officially declared, except at school, am fascinated by his stories about how he dealt with outing. I ask him a lot of questions, also about how his family accepted him. He seems convincing in what he says. Then I ask him what he thought before me and he tells me that it was quite obvious that I was gay and so he wasn't very surprised when he saw me enter Alberto's house. He was, instead, more surprised to see me at work, because he didn't think I was so pushy in sex. He also added that he always teased me about the forced make-outs I make out with girls when there are people, at parties for example, and immediately labeled them as fake. Afterwards, I try to get him to tell me the names of some guy in the country he fucked but he answers me quite acid.
"Would you like it if I went to some other guy tomorrow and told him I had an orgy where you took it up the ass?"
I butterfly something that looks like a no.
"Then don't ask me about others, it wouldn't be right to name you. Just as I don't ask you."
I'll take a sip of beer and stay quiet for a while. Meanwhile, I start to get drunk and I get a little dizzy. Even the joint, which in the meantime is the third in a row, starts to make an impression and makes me lose lucidity. I hear Pietro telling me how Aeneas didn't want to take part in the orgy and that this was the reason why Alberto and Leonardo delayed organizing it. Initially, another guy was supposed to participate, of which he doesn't mention my name, but when he backed out, Alberto tried to convince Aeneas, succeeding only after days of hammering, typical of his obstinate and predominant character.
I, by now, start to listen only partially and I understand even less. I am stoned and also tired, I am on the verge of falling asleep when I start to feel Pietro's hand moving on my package. He's caressing it from the outside.
"Would you like to fuck? I like to do it when I'm high like this," he says to me.
I try to tell him no but he's already pulled off Alberto's panties and is sawing off my dick. He pulls my mouth closer and we start making out. I answer almost out of inertia, I smell smoke and alcohol coming from his breath.
"This stays between us, usually I don't like passive guys like you but I make an exception" he whispers to me.
I'd like to tell him that I don't like guys like him either, in fact, I'm just the opposite but he's abusing me. I keep silent and let him do it, by now I realize that I have no alternative.
For Pietro it's just a continuation of the high, he doesn't like me because I'm basically passive too, but that's the way it is now. Needless to think about the time, it's very late and who knows if tomorrow I'll be able to get up and keep my promises.
Pietro is getting more and more enterprising, he's practically astride me now. I only notice now that he's no longer wearing underwear. Who knows how long he had taken them off, without me noticing, given my high.
His dick is joking and dangling between his legs as he rubs himself against me and kisses me. Realizing that I have no alternative now, I start stroking his back and I quickly reach his ass.
He's got big buttocks, very light-skinned, slightly hairy. I grab them and squeeze them while he kisses me passionately. He starts to lick my face, I can feel his tongue running on my chin, then slide on my neck, on my shoulders, on my chest. He's licking me all over and I start to like it.
I get caught up in the moment, I don't give a damn. While Pietro gets me more and more excited, I slowly start to moan, my cock has hardened almost completely and he hasn't stopped touching it, squeezing it, sawing it for a second.
Pietro has already arrived at my belly, he continues to pass his hot and wet tongue on my skin and the contact gives me real shivers of pleasure. I'm in total perdition, so involved and so much that I don't even remember that in the other room there is the mother, who will be accustomed to certain noises coming from her son's room.
Finally, Pietro comes to my cock. He licks it all, tasting every inch of my rod, including my balls. Then he flies it out of me and starts licking only the chapel. I'm going crazy, I'm panting and squirming on the bed, with my foot I'm pulling off practically the whole sheet so I'm agitated. I grab his dark, slightly curly hair and hold it firmly on my dick. He finally gets it all in his mouth and starts a dreamy blowjob.
That's what people are good at, he's really good with his mouth. Now that it's all for me, I can see it even better than the orgy. I notice that she used to put him so much while sucking, she uses her tongue a little less than I do, but when she "pulls" it out, she really brushes it and decides that I'm going to be thrilled. If I hadn't already cum twice at Alberto's house, plus once in the afternoon with my boyfriend, I probably would have capitulated already.
I must admit that, after three orgasms, my dick feels a little sore but not too bad, I'm so high that I don't even think about it too much. Pietro moves his head at full speed and, meanwhile, with his left hand he's fingering his butt.
After a while, he stops sucking it, climbs on top of my dick and skillfully shoves it in. He starts moving around on top of me, he's getting fucked by my big penis and I'm enjoying it.
Peter is watching me, his face is a mask of enjoyment, it's really exciting to see him like that. He moves slowly, with passion, he holds his hands on my chest and smiles at me. His pelvic movements are overwhelming, that's slutty on a colossal level.
I'm so out of it that I don't even have the concept of time, I think we kept fucking, in that position, for a long time. I just realize that I'm exhausted but, thanks to the previous fucks, I still can't cum. Pietro moves constantly changing the rhythm, alternating moments in which he pushes like crazy, to other more tender moments where we also make out and catch our breath. Nevertheless, he too is tired and so he asks me to take him like a sheep.
He takes off from above me and positions himself ninety in front of me, I grab him by the hips and penetrate him. I start to move almost out of inertia, I slam my cock into his ass and my balls rumble on his ass, mixing with the noise of our moans, louder and louder.
I finally feel my orgasm coming on after a real tour de force. I increase the rhythm, my shots get more violent, then I really feel the tip of my dick explode with pleasure, I start splashing in his ass and I scream with pleasure. He incites me to empty everything, to continue until the last moment. I move for a few more moments, I'm out of breath.
When even the last drop of my cum has gone into his ass, I detach from him and collapse backwards, stunned. Pietro turns around, comes closer and kisses me, saying that it was beautiful, then he smiles at me and points to his cock, which is still hard.
"What happens now, you must never tell anyone." I nod.
He gets on top of me and kisses me again, while he's pointing his dick at the hole. We're sweating like pigs, there's a huge stink in the room. The sweat has helped to further lubricate my ass, which almost drips between heat and desire. It enters me quite easily.
"You're the second one I've put it on, consider yourself privileged" I smile at him, I'd like to answer him that I don't see what the privilege is since I've taken cocks much bigger and more vigorous than his but I leave it alone. If I had defined Pietro as really skillful and expert in moving from passive, I can't say the same about his way of fucking as active. I can see right away that he's not used to it and moves mechanically.
However, I've already cummed and I don't have much interest in enjoying further, so I'm staying there to make him do it. He kisses me in the mouth every now and then and I answer him, otherwise he stays there all the rest of the time breathing and panting in my face, with a lecherous slutty expression.
I caress his ass, trying to make him enjoy it as soon as possible because I'm tired. Pietro doesn't last very long, he starts whining in a woman's voice, then he rests his head on my shoulder, he hits me 4-5 times at supersonic speed and it all splashes in my ass.
After the fuck, Pietro collapses on me, practically exhausted. I smell the sweat of his armpits and his presence starts to bother me. With a bit of effort, I manage to get him off my back and I start pressing him to take me home but this asshole has no intention of getting out of bed.
Initially he proposes me to sleep there, I tell him for the hundredth time that I have to go to school and he turns to my side, with his back to me, and tells me to get on with it, that he's too stoned and doesn't feel like driving.
Quite disappointed with his attitude, I get up and start looking for my clothes for the room. I get dressed, "thank you" him for his hospitality and leave. Just before he comes out of his room door, in a sleepy voice, he apologizes to me.
"It's all right, don't worry about it," I tell him, before I reach the hallway of his house and then the front door. I take the phone out, it's almost 3 in the morning. In a little more than three hours I'll have an alarm clock for school and I'm higher than a Moroccan camel. Also, on my cell phone, I'm inundated with messages from my boyfriend, worried that he hasn't come home yet.
The only thing I can think of to do at the moment is to call him, hoping that his phone is still on. Luckily he answers, he seems obviously upset but eventually agrees to pick me up.
He arrives about ten minutes later, in the meantime I walked but I made very little way, stopping a couple of times for some vomit gags then held back. In the car I listen to the obvious lecture, to which I almost don't even answer, looking out the window.
My attitude only makes him even more upset.
The next day, albeit in zombie condition, I keep my promises and go to school. In the morning, moreover, I receive a message of apology from Pietro, who, not having my number, writes me on Instagram in private. I tell him not to worry, which are things that can happen when you're high like that and that I didn't mind. It's the last school day of tranquility. The next day, Wednesday, in fact, while I'm walking through the corridors with my new friends, I meet Lorenzo. Do you remember him? I advised you to keep his name in mind because he'd come back!!! The meeting upset me immediately, Lorenzo looks at me for a long time but doesn't greet me. I don't know if he's mad at me after that damn summer when I messed with most of the group because of my sexuality. Just seeing him, though, makes me sick. Basically, he came back the day before from Barcelona, where he was on holiday with his friends and he wasn't at school because of that. Even today, I didn't get to see him on the train because he arrived at the second hour. The comparison between him and me, however, is only slightly delayed...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back