yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight we decided not to go out even though the lukewarm evening invited a walk downtown. Maybe she was a little sick and tired from the day's tidying up the house. I didn't feel like walking either. I'd had a rather tiring day. So, after a hot, invigorating shower, we found ourselves in bed and, thanks to the fresh scent of our bodies, we started to make love.
After more than an hour of sweet sex followed as always by a small period of abandonment in each other's arms, we are now lying naked and relaxed on the comfortable bed in the semi-darkness of our room illuminated only by the light of the city that penetrates from the blinds down and the dim light of a spot placed at the bottom near the door that the bathroom.
As soon as I turn my head I can see Giovanna lying on her back and lying next to me. I can see the profile of her face, her neck, the bristling nipples of her breast sloping down towards her flat belly and the pronounced mount of Venus from which her beautiful legs depart. I feel that with one hand she is caressing gently while the other is resting on my sex as if to protect it.
While his fingers start playing with the little tuft of hair that adorns his flower just turning his head towards me he asks me: "Can I ask you a question?"
"Sure!"
"Don't you think a pussy like mine can take a few other birds besides yours, which is mine alone?"
"Excuse me?!?!? I don't understand!!" ... "You would... While I couldn't?!."
"Well, what harm would it do... You have me... While my pussy asks me to have more experiences! I'm already thirty and before I'm forty I'd like to get to know the world a little bit!"
"You were supposed to be a whore!!!!"
"Don't be vulgar now!"
"Ah, I'm the vulgar one! You want to give yourself to the good life ... while I should be just a cuckold!"
"Yes, I wish I could come home and tell you my adventures calling you a cuckold!"
My dick, in denying my pissed-off tone, has taken hold of my wife's words, lying all my saying. And she reproaches it to me: "See you're horny... you like the idea of being a cuckold! Come on, it's costing you!! I can't take it anymore to be indifferent to the comments that all men make to me during the day. Sometimes my chip is so wet that I have to go to the bathroom to dry it!"
"Look, between saying and doing... the sea is in the way! It's one thing to fantasize, it's quite another to do! If you decide to go with a man you know, this could put the spin on the fact that you're easygoing and that would ruin your reputation in front of everyone else. Think what your relatives would say if a rumor like that got around!"
"You're right dear, I was just thinking with the pussy! But we could join a dating site... There are so many of them on the internet... We can meet people from other cities and they can't hurt us with malice! And then we'd all share the fact that we're all in the same soup!"
"I'm amazed! I'm supposed to be the one making these decisions! Now let's sleep on it and we'll talk about it later!"
And in fact, the next morning I'm at the computer to choose with my sweet wife the site more suited to my wife's expectations and, why not, mine too. She is so excited that even her behavior, already very seductive normally, benefits from it. We have to go out for shopping, taking advantage of the lukewarm autumn day, my sweetheart leaves home wearing a comfortable blouse with the last buttons unbuttoned on her breasts not constrained by any garment on a jersey leggings so tight as a second skin, which leaves little or nothing to the imagination, all wearing a decolté with heel 10.
The first to be excited is me pointing out that you can clearly see her big pussy lips. And she: "Really!? She thinks that to be sure of the effect I didn't even wear briefs! Let's hope I don't get too excited not to get it wet!" We take advantage of the hot day to shoot some selfie to put on the chosen site. And the effect of the photos is remarkable without showing anything. The interest we arouse by passing among the people is also noteworthy. For the first time I feel "proud" to walk with a woman like that, even if many of those we meet, I'm sure, call me a "poor cuckold". I have to say, however, that even I am not to be thrown away and the complacent glances of many women are a tangible sign of this: before I had hardly ever noticed the thing.
We have lunch in a little restaurant where a diligent waiter, in order to peek into Giovanna's wide neckline, becomes too attentive. So I ask her to pull herself together a bit so that we can eat more calmly.
Back home we insert photos and text of our presentation in the chosen site.
Already two hours later, ten couples and singles answered our ad. One response in particular strikes us: it is from a couple who say they are our age and live only a few kilometers from our city. They invite us to a meeting for the same evening to have a drink in a club a few minutes from our house. As a sign of recognition, the ladies will only wear an earring. I know that club where there is usually good music and the drinks are not so expensive, but I also know one of the owners and this is a big obstacle for me. But Giovanna is already all excited and nothing can change her mind. After dinner she runs to change and wears one of her miniskirts which are the main reason for the appreciation she receives daily. Her legs are an improper weapon and she loves to show them off at every occasion. She also wears a nice top and even now without a bra, but she has the willingness to put on her jacket even if unbuttoned, a 10 heel is a must. I just wear a nice freshly laundered shirt and a comfortable pair of trousers.
The atmosphere of the place seems made for certain meetings, soft lights, well modulated music that does not disturb the conversation between patrons and comfortable sitting in discreet booth. We arrive that it's not yet twenty-three o'clock and there's no sign of the other couple. We sit almost at the back of the place and one of the owners, the one I know, approaches to greet us cordially, not failing to appreciate Giovanna's legs generously exposed as, on the other hand, were also those of several ladies and girls already present at that time.
I trust Giovanna that, perhaps because of our inexperience, we were made a joke. In fact the minutes passed but none of the ladies present had the sign of recognition agreed with the other self-styled couple. But at that point I notice that even Giovanna, in the excitement of the moment, forgot to take off an earring and therefore we too are indistinguishable for the couple we were supposed to meet. I point this out to her and she, with great elegance and grace, bending her head to the left, takes the pendant she had worn out of her earlobe. Not even a minute later do I see a couple enter the room with the lady who also flaunts a single earring, but while she has short hair and so the thing is obvious, Giovanna with her flowing hair must, as if to fix her hair, discover with elegance all feminine, the ear without ornament.
They are really a beautiful couple even elegantly dressed: he in a dark jacket but no tie, a slightly long but not unshaven beard, as tall as me but perhaps more luscious, she in an elegant dress with a nice neckline on the breast and a sort of wallet on the legs kept closed at a certain height by a gold brooch.
Since I see that they cannot recognize us, I approach them and point out that my lady also wears only one earring. A moment of embarrassment immediately followed by a smug smile from the two of them and I take care to make their way to the table occupied by Giovanna. A sincere hug between the two women makes me realize that we don't displease our new friends who willingly accept to sit with us. Giovanna and Elisa in the middle and Corrado and I at each other's side. Having ordered a nice bottle of bubbly, we begin our respective acquaintances: they are in fact our peers, just a couple of years older than us both self-employed, married with two sexting children who are prey to their grandparents. In fact, they enjoy relative freedom and, they tell us, already a couple of years ago they joined the site that sees us new members.
We tell them our hesitations for this our first meeting but the atmosphere of complicity that has been created between the two ladies puts everyone at ease. The women immediately start to become familiar with each other, so as to ascertain that in their case it was Corrado who pushed for Elisa to get involved. And since it is a game, their union is strengthened day by day. Unlike me, Corrado is a real womanizer, and so as not to embarrass his wife, he asked her to share the game with him. Elisa accepted with initial reluctance but, later on, since she achieved a certain success with other men and also with some other women, she felt more and more like a protagonist to the point that she was the first one to leave the conjugal bed to make her first experiences alone with occasional friends.
They are luckier than us because already in the close circle of acquaintances they had transgressive people who had no qualms about teasing them by facilitating their first steps.
In the meantime the waiter had brought us a bottle of bubbles and four flute to toast each other. The fixed gaze of the boy who did not move from our ladies as he prepared to open the sparkling wine made both Corrado and me curious. As soon as the embarrassed boy left we could see that, while we were talking, the two ladies were caressing each other's legs respectively and that this had caused the rise of Giovanna's miniskirt and the opening of Elisa's skirt pin which now showed off a remarkable pair of legs one of which was discovered almost to the rhyme of the butt. After pouring the sparkling wine and making a first toast to the common nascent mischievous friendship, Giovanna immediately wants to propose another one, dedicating it to us boys. Just enough time to say two little words to Elisa's ear, who, thanks to the diffused light of the place and the particularly reserved position chosen, even if always in public, Giovanna gets up from the comfortable sofa and takes the glass that Corrado had drunk and returns to fill it partially. Then, thanks to the soft light that enveloped us all, she brings the flute between her legs, raising the miniskirt a little bit and discovering the mischievous panties she is wearing; very calmly and also very elegantly, she moves away from the garment and, stretching her legs as far as she can, she shows off her mount of Venus just covered with silky hair both to me and to an astonished but excited Corrado. With elegance he brings the upper part of the glass between the lips of his pussy so that it moistens the edges where Corrado, to whom my lady hands it immediately afterwards, can taste the wet contact by leaning her lips. While this sip the sparkling liquid flavoured by such a daring mischievous action, Elisa too stands up and moves the edge of her skirt to show off a fleshy, wet, shaved pussy: she too, with the same elegance, slips the glass, destined for my very thirsty lips, into the warmth of those big lips. But unlike Giovanna, she pushes the flute deep down to the base of the glass; in doing so, she collects a certain amount of her moods inside the glass that I can not only taste but also drink. Since all the above had greatly excited us males, leading both of us to have a strong erection, it was not the case to try to do the same to our ladies: we would have spilled the sparkling wine on ourselves by tilting the glasses but, secondly, we both had such a swollen cock that it would never have entered the glass, in a red wine glass...there it would have entered with a certain ease.
But the ladies weren't so thirsty, rather they both just wanted to provoke us, and, having sat down again, they made sure that we could enjoy the two of them masturbating each other, showing off the best they had, promising us future approaches, provided we both behaved like good cuckolds. Corrado to hear this makes his own grievances to these statements: his name as a bull that he had conquered over time was gone! I, on the other hand, in order to savour and have Elisa with me and for me, was much more ready to be considered a cuckold. The orgasm comes almost at the same time for the two ladies who dried their flowers, they say they are more than satisfied with this first meeting. While we boys go out to pay for the drink, the now complicit friends exchange their cell phone numbers, both theirs and ours, and without our knowledge.
The following Saturday afternoon Giovanna informs me that she has made an appointment with the hairdresser who will keep her busy all afternoon; I ask her if I should accompany her as I usually do, but she declines the offer. At fifteen o'clock on the dot she shows up in the living room while I was at the computer checking any other messages from the dating site. She's wearing only a coat covering her overcoat: cute but nothing scandalous. He takes with him a large bag too big to go to the hairdresser, but he justifies himself by saying that he put some tricks he wants to use.
She hasn't even been out for five minutes and I hear my mobile phone ringing: she must have forgotten something, I think; but the number that appears to me is not hers, and there are many of them, in my address book. I'm reluctant to answer. A warm woman's voice envelops my ear: it's Elisa. She asks me if Giovanna is at home, and I answer that she has just left to go to the hairdresser. She laughs and tells me that she is alone and would like to meet me. As I listen to her say, my cock gets up... I tell her that if she tells me where I am, I'll be there in five minutes. She asks me my address... I'm alone anyway... Giovanna is at the hairdresser's...
I give her the necessary directions and she tells me that in half an hour she'll be on my doorstep. Praying for a "different" afternoon I go to my room and wear a comfortable jacket. Twenty-five minutes later, I hear the doorbell ringing, I go to open and I am overwhelmed by Elisa who throws her arms around my neck kissing me lasciviously. Without taking my lips off her mouth I take her into the living room where I drag her to the large sofa in front of the TV. After the kiss, even to catch our breath, we take a break. She stands in front of me, in a hurry, undoes her coat and pulls it off, wearing only her stockings and shoes. An unexpected vision. She invites me to undress quickly, since Giovanna has already left almost an hour ago and could come back soon. I tell her, while she's tinkering with my pants, that she won't be back before 7:00 for sure. Only when my dick, already hard, slams on her cheeks, she calms down a bit, like in meditation in front of my cock. Then she gets distracted for a moment looking at the clock and, grasping my manhood, starts a slow massage pushing me to sit on the next couch. He puts himself between my legs and with a mischievous smile, he starts a tongue game starting from the scrotum up to the tip of the dick and then comes back down to stick the tip of his tongue in my ass giving me a shiver that almost leads me to ejaculation. The game lasts a couple of minutes until it finally enters my chapel and swallows my not inconsiderable club with a single blow until it tickles my balls with his lips. He rides me so that I find himself in front of his already wet pussy surrounded by a Roman matron's ass. Determined to die drowned in such soft flesh, I sink my whole face among those beautiful roundness. I feel on the other side of my being the chapel, that every time she sinks the blow, she meets like a slight obstacle before finishing the race inside her throat. It's the tightness of her tonsils that sends me to heaven. Then the dream suddenly ends. I feel the coolness of the air around my wet cock and I understand that I too have to re-emerge to the surface after being able to sink with my tongue inside her sweet and capacious pussy. He sits me down and starts riding me. The warmth of her femininity burns around my cock which is massaged by the expert female. Not even the time to make three lunges that the phone rings again! Fuck!!!!
As if she knew, Elisa reaches out her hand grabbing the device and puts it in my hand. I respond by trying not to let my interlocutor perceive what I'm "putting up with" in that while.
"Hello!"
"Hello cuckold!!! I'm your little wife, who's doggie-footed under a stallion who answers to the name of Corrado!!!! Are you making Elisa happy with your little cock?! Corrado's is like a horse's dick! "He's literally breaking me down, you cuckold!"
"Giovanna!!! Aren't you supposed to be at the hairdresser's?!?"
"Of course at the hairdresser's!!! Yes Corrado was my hairdresser, he's already shaved my pussy completely like that slut Elisa who's there with you, right?"
"Si Elisa is here with me! And since I'm fucking her, I don't think you can call me a cuckold!"
"You're wrong love, you're cuckolded since yesterday morning, because I'm doing the second half with Corrado, you're at the beginning of the first!"
"Yesterday we had a quickie at the office where he came to see me and taste me!"
"What a slut you are!"
"Wait now, I'll show you how much I scream when he puts it up my ass!"
And as she says these words, Elisa pulls my dick out of her pussy and guides it into her soft ass.
"She's getting it in the back, isn't she?" she asks me as I sink into her second channel.
"Yes, so she says."
A scream comes from the cell phone: it's Corrado who's smashing it.
"I'll bring you home Corrado's pussy and cumshot ass and then I'll make you drink it, Cornutone!"
One click puts an end to this call and my resistance. Thinking of my wife's dripping pussy that empties into my mouth of the pleasure of her mutton, I only have the strength to warn Elisa, also in prey to orgasm, that she manages in any case to pull her cock out of her ass and take it in her mouth to quench her thirst.
After five minutes of absolute unconsciousness, I can finally admire in all her beauty Elisa has a firm and prosperous breast with two light but extremely hard nipples a beautiful Botticellian belly and a pelvis that is all a program, her pussy is fleshy and big with small lips that come out for a couple of centimeters from the big lips then the legs are two straight and firm like those of Giovanna. The fleshy mouth is now even more evident after the enjoyable fellatio. We both go to the bathroom where we take a hot shower together.
I ask her if she met Giovanna on her way to her house where I think she should be, but laughing she answers me that my lady has made an appointment with Corrado in a motel at the exit of the nearby motorway, because then she would have felt more slutty and I would have been more cuckolded!
We say goodbye and I'm almost sorry she has to go home alone. She tells me that she won't go home but she will stop on the way back to that motel, because the room had already been paid for the whole day and since it was Saturday, many truckers would have slept nearby...
Without dinner I lie on the bed and there I am found Giovanna who, far from joking, was there with her ass full of Corrado's sperm and two condoms in her hand, also used and unequivocally contained.
"I've brought you dinner, cuckold" she says to me while she takes off her coat showing herself naked approaching me.
Tonight will be a night of fire!

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back