yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It was the summer of 2003, I remember it exactly because the following October we moved back abroad after a further attempt to live in Italy, which turned out to be in vain. We had, my wife and I, our only child still small and we had managed to leave him with our grandparents to enjoy a whole day of beach and sea. We decided to go to a deserted beach of our knowledge and ancient frequentation. A place where we always liked to practice naturism given the total privacy and often fuck either by the sea or in the pine forest behind. You could not see a soul pass even in the middle of August and this accompanied the extreme beauty of the landscape and its primordiality unleashed in us a crazy libido ... in practice there were the best fucks of our life. Years had passed and in the meantime I had known that some points of that huge beach had become meeting places for swingers, random or organized, and being always frequented by foreigners, it often happened to approach people from outside. Very intriguing!!!
With my wife at that time we hadn't had any experience of swinging yet, even though we liked the idea and we both waited for the opportunity to present itself in a random and unseen way.
So when I told him to go to that particular place, we both had a little thought and wished for it. We wanted to fully enjoy that day off which would surely end with a good "en plein air" fuck!
We arrived around 10 and as usual there was no one there, some rare soul far away. I set up a tent to shelter us in the hottest hours and we stripped naked ... what freedom! The rest of the morning we spent it lying on the shoreline exchanging harmless effusions...but the fire underneath was burning and as soon as it would cool down a bit it would be fireworks. We ate a snack in the shade of the tent and lay down for a restful nap. I woke up after a couple of hours and noticed that she had already woken up and kept looking at a specific place on the beach. Without her noticing I moved to see what she was looking at... it was another couple who had settled no more than 30 meters away from us. As far as I could see they were also naked and they were enjoying the shoreline with effusions a bit more than ours but without exaggeration. She was blonde and fair-skinned, very proportioned. He was tall with athletic physique and mulatto ... a beautiful couple, on sight our peers, certainly foreigners. In him you could notice a certain excitement even if not complete but the size had to be above the norm but not exceptional. My wife wouldn't take her eyes off him, she didn't know I was watching her. I pulled over and started kissing his back until I reached the back of his neck, his erogenous place by exception. With one hand I began to caress his beautiful pear-shaped breast, holding it from underneath and then taking his nipples between my fingers. I noticed that they were already swollen, surely she was excited to observe our neighbours on the beach. I slid my hand towards the little pussy always kissing her neck from behind. He liked the situation and did not move from that position except to indulge my kisses and caresses. I had settled in for more comfort and movement with her back between my legs. By now they were no longer caresses but I was masturbating her while continuing to kiss her who had begun to pant for pleasure. This attracted the attention of the two who were better placed to enjoy the show. I noticed that he, too, had started masturbating his partner and that by now his thing was in full erection... a nice chocolate python! My wife had noticed, and she was in the middle of the excitement. I had one hand on her tits and the other with two fingers plunged into her pussy, which they plunged vigorously. I had to struggle to hold her still, she kept raising her pelvis as if possessed and now she was screaming with pleasure urging me to continue. I noticed the guy standing up and his woman getting on her knees ready to receive her member in her mouth. As soon as she had him in her sights she threw him down her throat almost choking herself starting a tasty blowjob. He kept looking at us I suppose to achieve even greater excitement. I had my wife's tongue frantically rummaging around my mouth while I hugged her with one arm and pumped her with the other hand. In a normal situation she would have already turned around to receive my cock between her legs but now she preferred not to miss that very intriguing show. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed a movement and when I focused I saw that the guy with his cock quivering was standing 20 centimeters from our faces. It was happening what my wife and I had been fantasizing about for a long time and in the most casual way possible and I realized that I was excited and my skin was haunted. My half was petrified for a few seconds until with my hand I accompanied her boss until he took the guy's member in his mouth...still no one had said half a word!
She began to lick him greedily, licked the pole down to suck his balls and then swallowed him almost whole, a true goddess of blowjobs. Now I had that bird very close to me and I could appreciate its perfect shape...it wasn't a huge one, I think it was about 20 cm, but with exact proportions, a nice coffee-milk color and a big and turgid chapel, slightly arched and very hard. She silently approached us kneeling next to my wife. I was practically invisible... the two of them hadn't even looked at me, I thought they only wanted to fuck my wife. Then she ripped his cock out of his jaws and kissed my wife greedily in return. They alternately started pumping that thing and kissing each other moaning. I watched the show, helpless but excited, hoping for my moment of glory. After several minutes of blowjob I saw him kneel down and run his mouth on my half's pussy. Basically now there was me lying underneath, my wife lying on my back, and him dominating her with the help of his partner who was holding his thighs wide apart and often fingering her. She was in ecstasy, panting with pleasure!
I saw him leap like a panther to penetrate her and finally fuck her. I couldn't see anything given the position, but from the movement of my wife's pelvis I understood that his dick was shaking her properly and with her immense pleasure. He drilled her with force and cadenced rhythm for an infinite time for me and she came several times, I could tell from her contractions. Her she didn't participate in anything except sticking his dick in that bitch's pussy when she slipped out of it while I was nailed to the ground with those two who were banging wildly and unloading their weight on me, a hallucinating situation. Finally, but I think after at least three quarters of an hour, he came inside my wife with a long scream of liberation and satisfaction. He slowly pumped her until she had completely unloaded her balls...good thing she had started taking anti-conceptional drugs again. She was in catalepsy, clutched at that ebony body, dead with satisfaction. He got up, took her partner by the hand and with an "au revoir" went away to take back the few things they had and disappear.
I saw the time and calculated by eye and cross that the whole thing had lasted an hour and a half and considering the speed of the approach, he had fucked her relentlessly and at that rate for an hour!
She fell asleep exhausted waking up in the late afternoon. Her pussy was still swollen and flushed while the cumshot came down on her thighs. I took her to the sea to wash up and try to spray out as much cum as I could. We looked into each other's eyes and kissed. She apologized for what had happened and why I could not participate except as a human mattress ... we broke into a liberating laughter.
We talked very few times in time about that experience for me lived only passively and by her in an explosive way. One time, while we were fucking, she confessed to me that she never enjoyed it in such quantity again and another one that that cock dreams about it every day... "in sesso veritas"...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back