Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
By now it was years that we had married, everything was going well our life was quiet and serene with various sacrifices we had reached a certain economic tranquility. What more could I ask, in my mind had taken root for some time a nagging thought and let's face it, morbid to involve my wife Patrizia in a threesome with another man or why not with a married couple like us. My intrinsic hope was that the thing was desired by her with the same intensity as I did: unfortunately, without a shadow of a doubt, as time went by, I realised more and more that the desire for such a relationship was only and exclusively endorsed by me. I had tried during our love affairs to talk to her about a stranger among us who, with the proper manners, would touch and love her and increase her pleasure. The idea of being between the flattery of two males eager for her body made her extremely excited, but when the relationship ended everything went back to the way it was before. She just couldn't shake off her modesty and shame. To think that her sexual potential was quite high, she never backed down from anything, applying herself skillfully in every performance I asked her for. Without blinking an eye she had him put in the ass, she had caught him between her tits and several times she had cum on her face: in short, a woman quite willing. Only once she confided in me admitting that she wanted to masturbate to lie down with two strangers satisfying all their desires: the two of them, after getting their dicks sucked deeply and in the balls, had fucked her and fucked her making her enjoy the pleasure of a double penetration in all its variations. After that time she closed herself up like a hedgehog. It was time to rekindle the desire in my beloved wife with some good ideas; brooding in my mind came the idea of contacting a couple of swingers, met by chance in a specialized site. I invited them to dinner, warning them that I had not informed my wife of the nature of the meeting, and therefore to behave in a way that was inclined to the situation, trying with due caution to bring her to our side. The two rather navigated, intrigued by the extravagant situation, accepted, offering me all their experience in the matter. The attempt was in vain, all three of us were not able to get her to surrender, so we ended the evening with a total fiasco. After that evening I was repeatedly called by the couple, who were fascinated by the situation and by our physical prowess. Patrizia had not suspected anything at all; the two swingers had been very careful not to expose themselves, perhaps even too much. The days passed and with them the months went by and I couldn't get the idea out of my mind to see Patrizia all naked, wrapped in the arms of a stranger, while she was about to satisfy all her sexual desires. I imagined her concentrating on kissing languidly with the guy, melting their tongues and intent on getting a feel for her pussy and prosperous breasts. Then I imagined her on her knees while she was doing her best with her tongue to lick his thesis balls and the big glans completely escaped. I tried to dissuade myself from my idea when one day in a supermarket her cell phone rang: seeing her stiff and tense in the answer, getting suspicious and pretending nothing I tried to listen to the conversation. When I finished talking, she told me that it was about a guy she had just met near her office, who hadn't seen her for a few days and had gotten worried. I was sure she was happy with the phone conversation she had just had. Inevitably, I thought in my twisted mind that perhaps the time had come, so longed for; gratified by the interest of a stranger, she would finally think again about the possibility of getting rid of the whim and succumbing to his flattery, I only had to see if things were as I thought, or not; in a few words, if my dear little wife, had had had some stimulus, or rather itching, from the kind interest of the handsome Ganymede and if he was interested in taking her to bed. All questions to which I could not, not even with all the good will to give a concrete answer: the only thing certain is the interest of the guy to fuck my wife, on that I would have put my hand on the fire without even warming her. At the end of the day she was a beautiful woman of age with a physique to make a twenty-year-old girl envious and a fascinating way of doing. A few days went by without hearing about the guy, I deduced that maybe I had magnified a normal knowledge, creating an intriguing situation but only in my head. I tried to ask her about her friend, since for a while she had often told me about him. With an air of sufficiency, she replied that she had never seen him again, ending the conversation. One Sunday, on the way to our house in the country, she received the call during the car journey, to which she hardly replied: in the end, after a long ringing, she decided and, let's say, she was rather annoyed and, after a very close conversation, she closed in a very hasty way. I asked the reason of such coldness: giving herself a tone, with her eyes low, she confided to me, with a sense of guilt, that the man had kissed her intensely on the mouth for some minutes, causing her a pleasant sensation, promptly repressed. After what had happened, for fear of lowering too much the guard, sure to surrender, she had preferred to keep him away, avoiding carefully to meet him and to answer the mobile phone. Intrigued by the situation and amused by her embarrassment, I tried to investigate the situation, certainly from her words that the guy in question was not completely indifferent to her. She herself confirmed to me that the idea of taking him to bed would not displease her at all, but she did not feel like doing me wrong, so she opted to give up. I increased the dose by offering her the opportunity to implement her intentions by proposing a threesome, where she would give herself to both of them. This offer caused her great dismay, since I had been the only man in her life. The idea of tasting another cock intrigued her to such an extent that she could no longer do so, that she asked me to pull the car over in a clearing to give vent to her instincts that had been put to the test. Without arguing back, I parked the car under a pine tree and after having completely undressed the car, I penetrated it with fury making her scream and rejoice of pleasure, to make it even more slutty, inserting a finger in her mouth making me suck it as if it were a dick, encouraging her to do her best thinking about blowing her friend, enjoying the idea of having both one in the mouth and the other in the pussy. Once the colossal fuck was over, after having cum in her, we got dressed and reached the residence. Finally she was ready to offer herself to two men who were eager to see her interact with both of them. All we had to do was establish where and when and how to proceed with a meeting. Fearful of making a big slutty figure, she tried to back out of it by postponing the speech, making banal excuses. To put her at ease, it occurred to me to include in the menage Adriana a friend of hers, not exceptional, but fuckable, it was time that I had noticed a series of lascivious attitudes towards me. It would no longer be a triangle but a real exchange of couples. Patrizia, supported by a new female presence, enthusiastically welcomed the proposal. Now all we had to do was start the dances and see if everything had gone according to our plans.
We would all have been happy, each one of us would have untangled ourselves in a completely new situation, obviously benefiting from it.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back