yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
A woman was driving on her way home.
She was struggling to see the road, and from time to time she dried, with the back of her hand, the tears that came out abundantly. A play date with a transgressive flavor and full of enthusiasm, had turned into an existential tragedy that questioned everything, her relationship with her husband, her self-esteem, her security, the happiness of living certain situations with the right lightness. She had to make a decision that wasn't so much to show up for the appointment with Giulio, no, that was now considered an obligation, it was rather to decide whether to involve Giò or not. Damn Giò, he thought, that fucking photo, how many times had reminded him to be careful not to put recognizable details. Just to think what would have happened if certain things were to come out in the country on their account in Velia were gagged with vomit, it would be a scandal, how could he leave home without dying of shame under the investigative gaze of the whole country? How could he, Giò, show up in his office and smile behind his desk while the other one, in front of him, called him a cuckold even without talking? And why did I want to go on that fucking date so quickly and without Gio? Velia was in her thoughts and she was more and more convinced that this story had to end as soon as possible and she had to fend for herself.
Home at last. Giò hadn't come home yet, thank goodness, she absolutely had to take a shower and recover before he saw her in that condition. He went into his room and started to undress, or rather literally tear his clothes off, throwing them into the dirty laundry basket. T-shirt off, skirt off, panties off, encrusted with the dry moods that before the appointment dampened her groin and then, away that damn plug stuck in the anus, dirty too. If only Giulio had known what was up her ass while he was talking to her..... . He started crying again, with anger and shame.

- "Hi, slut! How was your date? Did you make plans for tonight? "-
The cheerful voice of Gio was heard from the entrance of the house, Velia was sitting in the kitchen with a glass of iced tea on the table, her husband as usual approached her to give her a sound kiss on the mouth taking advantage to stretch a hand inside the neckline of the bathrobe that Velia was still wearing.
- "Hi Giò, no no plans for tonight, I immediately discarded that guy, I didn't like him at all then I didn't feel too good, I didn't take anything.
- "aren't you well, love? Did you take something? Are you sure you're okay?
He had already understood that Velia was not in the mood, usually, when he arrived, he would come towards her, hug him, kiss him and often began to unbutton his pants directly and without warning he would pull it out to start a cheerful blowjob still at the entrance. On those occasions, Giò, unbuttoned his shirt, threw away shoes and trousers and had fun drawing Velia towards the bedroom and she followed him on her knees, as if hanging on the hook of a fisherman's line, finally the game continued on the bed in the bedroom.
This time no, - but a little indisposition is normal -, thought Giò.
The evening took place anonymously, they chatted at dinner about work, the heat, the holidays, but Velia was not so much company and Gio, convinced of his malaise, let her go to her room and started watching TV. Velia had hell inside, went into the bathroom, took off her bathrobe and took the after-sun cream to pamper herself, she hoped to feel her body still reacting under his hands. She had to feel it to be sure that nothing had changed, that it would be a parenthesis and that, in spite of everything, Velia would return to the way she used to, the one who decided who to go to bed with, the one who only got excited with a man's look when he perceived her desire, the one who made you suffer until she decided whether you could enter her chest or stay there, in front of her open lips knocking with her tongue and hoping for a signal from her.
She lay down on the bed completely naked, put the cream on the palm of her hand and began with circular movements, under her neck, shoulders and down, on her breast. She looked for her nipples, lingered with her fingers to harden them, pinched them, teased them, then came back, docile to pass with the palm of her hand, targeted caresses that should have ignited Velia's fantasy but this time only the ugly face of Giulio who drooled in front of her with the mocking smile of those who have the knife on the side of the handle. The hand continued, moved on the chest, under the breast, slow, light movements, exploring Velia's belly, from the sternum to the pubis, slowly caressing that strip of dark hair that she liked so much, the fingers continued beyond the grove and found themselves playing with that greasy flesh, creator of her pleasure. She went around it, she wanted to feel it respond to her solicitations, she squeezed it between her fingers, she comforted it, she wanted to feel those adrenaline rushes that sent her into ecstasy, she wanted to lick herself but nothing, she felt nothing, even her pussy was abandoning her, Velia cried.
The night passed, Velia's state of mind did not allow her to have a good night's sleep, in her head a thousand thoughts were overlapping and no one could give a solution. In the morning she found herself having breakfast with Giò, she said nothing, she gave him a kiss when she went out for work and found herself alone with her burden that weighed like a lead ball hanging around her neck. She would have gone to that damn appointment at Giulio's, a quickie and the story would have ended there, with the desire for pussy that he had, he would have come in five minutes, in fact, maybe he could get away with a blowjob, Velia was good at that art, and it ends up that a good service of mouth, would have been enough to pop Giulio leaving him there with his limp dick between his legs to be ashamed like a thief for not even being able to make her enjoy it. Veglia was returning the good mood, he was seeing a way out, sure, he had to lower himself to give that loser a blowjob but ..., how many blowjobs had he done in his life? And were they all great men? And as she was giving them, did she think about who they were? What character did they have? What did they think of her? No, while she had the dick in her mouth Velia felt like she was the mistress of all those men because she knew that their pleasure depended on her because as she looked them in the eyes she realized that she would make them do anything she wanted.
That's what she would do, she'd show up at Giulio's with all her erotic charge printed on her face, she'd pull out his cock and she'd knock him out with a nice ten cum laude blowjob and then complain about the early coming and fuck him.
The morning passed quickly, the usual housework, a bit of socializing and finally a nice shower. She looked at herself in the mirror, naked, she had regained confidence, she liked the plan she had in mind, in fact, this whole situation was taking the form of a challenge and Velia loved challenges, especially those of sex. It wasn't worth making big preparations to introduce herself to someone like Giulio, so she decided to dress casual without too much frills that would have only the result of giving him the impression that she was doing it for him, that she was giving him importance, that she was waiting for him. Velia wanted to show him that he was just a little dead pussy who could only fuck a woman with blackmail or at most by paying.
The country was deserted, in the summer with the heat, at three o'clock in the afternoon, nobody dared challenge the heat of July in the streets. Giulio was alone, in his attic burning like an oven, he had just got out of the shower but he was already starting to sweat again, next winter he was going to install an air conditioner. He was on pins and needles, he wasn't sure that Velia would show up for the appointment but he hoped she would. He was holding the printed sheets of paper with photos of her and all the passages of the chat, before the meeting at the mall, he couldn't not come, he thought to himself, that bitch has to come, - "I really need to have a nice ass in my hands" -. Dare what he didn't know yet but that he liked ... so much. The bell rang.
Velia waited for the door shot hoping that no one would see her, the rumors ran and the more road they swelled with bullshit. Here's the unlocking cloc, opened and closed in a second and then up the stairs.
-” Bravo my Velia, I'm very happy that you accepted my invitation, as well as beautiful you are also intelligent."- Giulio welcomed her at the door.
As soon as he saw him, Velia, had a moment of hesitation, that face, red, like a lecherous pig, was really disgusting, he took a breath, regained the fighting spirit and replied to the greeting.
- "Hi Giulio, as you can see I'm here, you were right yesterday, let's make sure to bring out the positive side of this story, come on, let me in and let's have fun".
He was disoriented, Giulio imagined he was facing a submissive, humble woman instead? Here she is, with her face all over the place, already starting to give orders. - This one didn't understand that it's me who dictates the law, this one didn't understand that it's my game now, it's me who's having fun. -
Velia entered on her own initiative, passed ten centimeters from him looking him in the eyes, challenged him, had seen that moment of uncertainty in Giulio's expression and was convinced that his plan could work. - Attack Velia, attack and she will have no chance.-
Giulio closed the door, looked at her, she was dressed as if she had to go to the beach, she hadn't even bothered to put on some accessories to look a little sexier for him. What a slut, he thought, he read the contempt of her towards him, from her movements, he understood it and all this only increased Giulio's desire to ... already what? What did Giulio want from her? Slowly, in Giulio's mind, that sense of power that was unknown to him before, but now he had a name, now he understood what he wanted to do and his excitement was felt deep inside his bones, he was a god.
- "Come Giulio, come here, let me see what you're hiding between your legs." - Velia continued with her plan, she was sitting on a chair and she called Giulio, she would pull down his shorts, a nice blowjob and away, everyone at home and the matter was settled but Giulio didn't move.
- "Calm down Velia, we have all the time, lie down on the bed and start undressing that I want to see you doing it for me, come on, show me what you hide between your legs and do it calmly. “-
This was not foreseen, he thought he was dealing with a maniac ready to put it in her mouth while now he asks her to calm down, he asks her to undress, for him, who was looking at her without having touched her yet. He lay down on the bed, took off his shirt with a quick gesture, instinctively covered her breasts, those still firm tits that gave her pride, now he wanted to cover them, he didn't want to give them to the look of a slimy wanker but he soon realized that he still had to pass the test of taking off his shorts and then his panties, What a shame, forced to undress without having the alibi of having been forcibly naked by another, made everything more difficult, it was humiliating, she had to comply with the demands of a man who looked at her every inch of her skin, entering into her skin, judging her, stripping her of her own integrity. - "Come on Giulio, a bit of foreplay, let's go, should I teach you how to do it with a woman?" - It was a desperate attempt of Velia's to bring her plan back on the right direction, she called him to lie down next to her so that he could continue to reach his goal. - Oooo Velia, in front of me I see only a slut in heat who can't wait to take my dick in her mouth and with the sluts I know how to behave, calmly" - Like a punch in the stomach, Velia stopped breathing, she felt unmasked, she saw her plan break into a thousand confetti, dissolve in the wind and then fall miserably on the ground to sanction the end of a party. She began to understand Giulio's game and she didn't like it.
- "How long do I have to wait to see that broken pussy of yours? Come on velia, get undressed and start jerking off and do it well I want to see how much you want me." - Giulio had sat on a chair at the foot of the bed, like in the cinema, he had Velia's photos in his hand, every once in a while he would throw one to make her understand what was at stake, he was enjoying her role, he wanted to see her humiliated and at the same time he was feeding on that charge of omnipotence that risked making him come even without touching her, he had never felt such an emotion and he was enjoying it.
The shorts slipped on Velia's smooth thighs, she was ashamed when, in order to take them off her feet, she had to lift her legs offering Giulio the wonderful vision of her ass, then it was the turn of the panties, the same end, the cut of her pussy and the little dark hole in evidence -" Brava Velia, Now I'm beginning to appreciate, let me see how you masturbate" - Velia was in a trance, everything had gone wrong, for the first time, it wasn't her who was in charge of the game, on the contrary, it wasn't her that Giulio wanted but her submission, her humiliation, her desperation and she was succeeding. A shy hand leaned on his sex caressing that strip of hair just above the clitoris, he went up and down with small pressures trying to appear as casual as possible, in his heart he still hoped to attract the bastard and knock him out with a vigorous mouthpiece but it was only a remote possibility and she knew it. Her fingers began to go further and further down, around her big, soft lips, she tried with her memory to make the images and the sensations she felt reappear when she was the one who looked up at the heads of the men who were pleading with the look to lick those lips, to suck that sweet syrup of happiness that often washed their faces. Giulio was still sitting down, he had taken off his pants and was beating his dick giving instructions to Velia - "Come on bitch, spread more, stick your fucking finger inside, come on, spread your fucking legs!!!" - He was getting nervous or he was just getting into the part and he felt comfortable. Velia on the other hand, having lost all hope of a comeback, was only obeying, finding herself with her legs obscenely open, with two fingers she was holding her pussy wide while with the other hand she started to penetrate, first her index finger, then her middle finger together and to her surprise she realized that something was reacting, her fingers were more and more wet, her nipples were alert, her whole body was now moving on its own without asking her anything and the shame for her excitement in that forced context, attacked her mercilessly.
- "Do you see that you're a slut? Go on, come on, ask me to get fucked, ask me for the dick, come on" - Velia's hand was going faster and faster, she was really getting excited, her moods had completely wet her fingers and her inner thigh and now they were dripping following the groove of her ass through her little hole. A few breaths out of time, her back lifting up to offer that precious fruit to an imaginary phallus, her hand looking for her now swollen nipples and her voice like an automaton - "Fuck me Giulio ahead fuck me, fuck me!!!!!!. "- She squeezed her legs around her hand with her fingers still stuck in her pussy, she curled up in the fetal position while with the other one she was still massaging her breast, she was in the throes of an orgasm, she had come, alone, forced to do it but she had enjoyed it. She, who thought she could get into Giulio's and knock him out in five minutes with a simple blowjob and then come out laughing at him, realized that she had just come and the game hadn't started yet. - "But look what a pig you are, if they had told me, I wouldn't have believed it, good Velia. "Giulio had got up, he was at the foot of the bed, he was holding Velia's ankles with his hands, he forced her to keep her legs apart, he bent down, almost sniffing her still wet pussy, as if to judge the work done by his slave girl, she looked at him through his legs, full of shame and embarrassment, he saw her big red face looking straight into her eyes and her voice. - "I'd lick it all, dear Velia, but there's a problem, I don't like hair so, now, you show me how you shave your pussy and I'll stay here to enjoy the show, all clear Velia? No, her little strip of hair that she maniacally cared for that intimate gesture that she didn't even dare to do in front of her husband, that's too much. -Giulio, what do you want? Can't we have a simple fuck? I let you do even too much, it's time to end this fucking game, I don't like it! "- A spark of pride resurrected who knows where, Giulio had gone to the bathroom and when he saw him again, he was holding a basin full of water, a razor, foam and a bath towel. The intentions were unequivocal, Velia felt caged. - "Come on Velia, you've done worse, I'm convinced of it, show me how to shave her pussy and don't think too much about it because I could try to do it myself, maybe I'll enjoy it." - This time there was nothing exciting that could distract her from the thought of having the eyes of a drooling pervert who looked at her insistently while she was doing the most intimate thing for a woman, the thing that only she could do for herself for her pleasure. He put the towel under his bum, spread his legs, right in front of him, a little water and then the foam, took the razor and began, slowly, from above until his beloved strip of hair disappears, retouched his big lips and then, at his request, finished the hair removal even around the little rose of the ass forcing her to take the most obscene positions. He heard an applause, it was Giulio. - "Good job Velia, now get on all fours on the bed, with your head towards the wall and wait for me here."- Velia obeyed, now she did nothing to fight him, she just wanted to go home as soon as possible, took a position following the instructions and waited. A sudden feeling of freshness then a growing burning sensation made her wince, arching her back as she clenched her teeth so as not to scream. Giulio was rudely pouring her highly alcoholic aftershave on those delicate parts still irritated by her recent shave. Giulio's hand had no regard, it was like wiping a cow's ass, every now and then he slapped her pussy and a smothered grunt answered him. He went up and down pressing with his middle finger that crept between the big lips, with his thumb, leaning on the asshole, he made small circular movements to tease Velia's sphincter that as a reaction, he squeezed her ass not to let it in and then spanked her, followed by the order not to move. Giulio was intoxicated by that power he had just met, the excitement was sending him down, he needed to empty his balls and what better moment than that? He positioned himself behind her, he grabbed her hips abruptly as if they were the handles of a can of motor oil, he had his pussy within fucking reach.
Velia was blowing with her wheezing breath at every spanking when, all of a sudden, she felt her hips squeezed by Giulio's hands and then, the lunge of his cock into her pussy not yet ready, irritated by the aftershave and the rough caresses of him that had only the movement. He was clumsy, he pushed hard to the balls every time he sank into her, he didn't have a big cock but he felt it and it hurt her. She was not yet well lubricated, this time even her body refused to cooperate, the only positive aspect was that she understood that Giulio was coming. The meagre consolation that remained in Velia was that she caught us. Yes, Giulio would have ejaculated in two minutes and in fact he immediately recognized the heat of his cum on his back preceded by an animalistic rale, the soundtrack of his orgasm. - It's finally over, you bastard. That's all Velia thought about.
He was lying on the bed, to her right, the limp dick with the last drop of cum that still wouldn't come off, his big red face and eyes closed. She got up to go to the bathroom and get that shit off, couldn't wait to take a shower. She went back to her room to get dressed, take her things and disappear forever from that burning attic. On the way back he saw him sitting in the chair, next to the bed, tinkering with his cell phone, he looked like a different person but he still hated it. -" We have closed this Giulio business, now everything as before, in fact, don't even dare to greet me on the street, and now open the computer and let me see you delete those photos and give me the copies you printed." - Giulio got up, turned on the computer, opened a folder called A69, opened another "Velia" and then as if nothing happened, pushed the right mouse button, selected "delete" and the folder emptied. Without Velia saying anything, she went to the trashcan on the PC and deleted the deleted files, collected the prints she had made and gave them to her. -" You're right Velia, it's better not to greet us even on the street, you never know, butaaa ......... if you feel like it ........ you know where to find me "- Giulio's smile turned Velia's stomach, who without answering opened the door and came out of that dump.
The shower lasted forever, she couldn't get rid of that bastard's acrid smell, she was sure that it wasn't her skin was in her mind and her brain was reminding her that that wasn't a good smell, it was to be avoided. She lay naked on the bed, she was looking at her shaved pussy because of that depraved guy, she wouldn't shave for a whole year, she needed to sleep, her head burst, she took an aspirin and went back to bed. Her cell phone notified a message, Kik. ................. it was Giulio, and in the video he had just sent, there was her masturbating enjoying herself like a slut ... .............................................................................

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back