yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Anna looked at the clock. It was 3:30. "I'd better get ready," she said in between. She went to the bathroom and did a bidet, put makeup on her face: a pencil stroke around the eyes, a light touch of rimmel, a rubbing of lipstick. She was sexting, had beautiful skin, and didn't need to wear heavy makeup.
He went into his room and opened the closet. "What shall we wear? The day is hot (it was mid-May). This blouse and jeans are fine." He got dressed, took his bag, left his room, said goodbye to his parents and left the house.
He took the bus and went downtown. He walked a few hundred meters, arrived in front of the museum, bought the ticket and went inside.
There was an exhibition called "Nude and Eroticism Over Time" and it was the last week of the exhibition, and she, an art student, didn't want to miss it.
Being monothematic, the exhibition had an obligatory path. It started by showing pictorial representations, statues and bas-reliefs of naked bodies dating back to ancient civilizations: Greek, Egyptian, Roman, Chinese, Japanese and Indian.
In particular of the latter there were some drawings of the "Kama Sutra", which as we know show the most varied positions of sexual intercourse.
Then we came to the nudes represented by Western painters over the centuries until the twentieth century, which was also enriched by a few shots - rigorously in black and white - of famous photographers.
"Pretty but I thought something better, don't you think?" he heard himself questioned by a female voice behind him when he was almost at the end.
She turned around. The face of an apparent 40-year-old woman, long raven hair gathered in a braid, looked at her. She had two black eyes, slightly almond-shaped, normal nose, two big lips highlighted by red lipstick, slightly dark complexion. "I don't know. It's the first time I've seen an exhibition like this. What do you mean by that?" replied Anna. "Well, being in the name of eros, I was expecting something, you know, more erotic, don't you think?" "I don't know, maybe. As I say, I haven't seen any others." "May I introduce myself? Ana." "Nice to meet you. We have a similar name. I'm Anna. Are you Spanish?" "No, Argentinean, but let's be on first-name terms." "All right. Tourist or for work?" "I work at the embassy, and you?" "I'm a senior at the Academy of Fine Arts." "Ah, so that's why you're here!" "In a way."
They were almost at the end of the exhibition, saw the last few shots, so they decided to go to the museum cafeteria to get something and have a chat.
They talked about various topics, finally before leaving Ana invited her to her house another day: "Coming back to the exhibition, if you come to see me, I'll show you something I'm sure you'll find interesting" "Art collector?" "In a way." "It's okay to count on it."
It was a few days before they met again.
Anna did the usual ritual. Shower, light make-up, dressing. Instead of jeans she wore a black linen miniskirt, with a white linen shirt on, so as to stay cool, and a pair of not very high heeled leather shoes (she was a health nut and knew that high heels are deadly x the spine if you wear them for a long time).
She left the house. She took the bus and arrived near Ana's address.
She made the few hundred meters that separated her from the house and rang the intercom. "Yeah? Is that you? Third floor," Ana answered.
She went inside, took the stairs and rang the door bell.
"Hello, have a seat my sexting friend" Ana told her when she opened the door.
She was dressed in a long turquoise cotton dress with long, loose hair on her shoulders.
"Can I offer you something to cool you off?" asked the guest. "Yes, thank you." "Would you like an iced tea, or mate?" "What is it?" "A South American herb that makes an infusion like tea." "Okay, mate it is."
They sipped the drink while making conversation in the kitchen, then Ana suggested she go see her "solo show".
They started from the hallway-entrance whose walls contained innocent prints of nudes made by painters of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.
Then they went into the hall where, among various paintings hanging on the walls, there were Japanese prints from the 6/700s, Kamasutra prints, Chinese prints and photos of Egyptian bas-reliefs depicting scenes of heterosexual couplings. Also scattered around the hall were three small marble statues, copies of originals dating back to ancient Greece.
But the beauty was yet to come. They moved into the living room where Ana had set up a real gallery all about the last century.
Along with a few drawings and photos (strictly black and white) of heterosexual couplings, there were others in which the subjects were mainly women engaged in saucy relationships, or men in homosexual relationships.
Almost all the photos and drawings showed faces in ecstasy.
It was while Anna was looking at one of these photos that she felt her friend's breath in her hair. Then she felt her lips resting gently on her neck. She stood there for a moment, then she turned around.
He found Ana's deep eyes peering into her soul. He saw her big lips open slightly. She remained silent, embarrassed, she didn't know what to say. She knew for sure that she was blushing. A heat slowly began to rise. "What is it? Ana asked her. "I don't know..." she answered.
Ana raised her hand and gently caressed her face, then drew it towards her and kissed her neck again. "Ana I beg you," said Anna without conviction.
"Is this the first time you've received attention from a woman?" "Yes..." "And you don't know what to do because the conditioning, the conventions, the morality they've instilled in us tell you that it's immoral for two women to kiss. Well I think you need to hear yourself, what your heart and your mind tells you, and if you like something you have to do it".
Anna was dumbfounded, she didn't know what to say and do. She had Ana's big black eyes digging into her face.
Finally she felt her lips open at the conjunction with Ana's. It was a light contact, like a person walking on tiptoes. Then the contact was more intense. He felt Ana's tongue invade his mouth and his tongue, to his amazement, go towards her. Finally he felt Ana's arms tighten.
She had a moment of skidding, she felt blushing. But he also felt the fire inside her rise.
"You are even more beautiful when you blush," Ana told her, causing a slight laughter in both of them, only to kiss her neck again.
Anna closed her eyes and as Ana stroked her pubis with one hand from above her skirt, she realized that her panties were getting wet.
She then returned with her mind to her relationship with Bruno, her ex-boyfriend. With him she had never met the sweetness Ana was giving her. And in the preliminaries of the relationship she had never known the pleasure she was experiencing now. Relationships lived almost always in a hurry.
Soccer, studying, fooling around, friends, TV games, came first. And towards her, her need for pleasure, she had little attention. It was good that the relationship ended.
Now she was beginning to taste real pleasure, and if that was the premise...
She surrendered herself totally to Ana's mercy, who slowly started to unbutton her blouse. Then he took off her bra and started kissing her breast with a passion and delicacy never known before.
Is it possible that it was enough to feel so little x to feel in seventh heaven? Anna asked herself.
There was a sofa in the living room. Ana finished undressing Anna and sat her on the sofa. She took off her long gown, showing a nice toned body. A firm, thriving breasts, velvety skin, shaved pubis with a small pyramid of upturned hair. Then he knelt down in front of Anna and started kissing her all over, starting from the feet and ending on her pubis where his tongue tasted every millimeter.
The girl didn't believe what she was experiencing. It was only tongues and hands that created pleasure. She thought she was dreaming. She'd never known such intense pleasure before. He held Ana's hair tight when she came out, almost screaming her orgasm.
Ana pulled herself up and approached Anna's face with her face. They kissed deeply.
"What do you say we go to the bedroom?" Ana asked. "I can't wait," replied Anna, and holding hands, they walked away.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back