yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It will be hard to believe, but even the purchase of a house, which is already a sign of excitement and transport as much as it may represent, can lead you to live unique, unexpected and unimaginable experiences.
After replying to a sale ad that was about a country house in locality X, we made our offer after a careful look at it and found it very interesting and above all within our wallet's reach. An independent structure, in need of only 'ordinary' works dictated by the wear and tear of time and with a nice piece of land already fenced, which would have given new life to our 'furry friends', who, although already living in an excellent context for them, would have found themselves in a real paradise. A paradise that we already saw also ours, with a swimming pool in the middle of that piece of land, and that in the company of friends and 'playmates' we could spend pleasant moments of absolute relaxation in total privacy. Having made this necessary premise, a useful focus to give a temporal space to the events, we now go into the unexpected and pleasant development of the facts.
Explected all the necessary obligations for the purchase of the house only through the agency responsible for the sale and waiting to go to the notary in a few days, fate has wanted us to meet the seller: a beautiful mature woman and still in great shape (so to speak, one of those figures that you turn to look, while you do the 'smear' through the streets of downtown ... a real MILF).
The meeting is completely accidental and takes place during a recent holiday (April 25th to be exact), when in the company of our friends Mario and Elisa (with whom we spent a wonderful and 'cheerful' holiday in Croatia and who were also actors protagonists of some of our published stories) after having an excellent lunch with tortillas and grilled ribs, and all wet with a very good sangria, they were too curious to see the farmhouse, even if only from the outside, since we still don't have the keys, and let us be convinced, we headed to the farmhouse.
As we got closer and closer to the house, we noticed that a car was parked inside the property and the door of what used to be the barn was open; not far away, among the high grass that hid the silhouette, a thick blonde hair of a naked body peeping out of the house and standing quietly on a deckchair. At the sight of us, a little worried and wondering who we were, she prepared to cover her abundant breasts, which could not be overlooked, and with a little embarrassment, I got out of the car and went towards her to introduce myself.
... "Excuse us ma'am if we disturb you in this moment of absolute relaxation, we are the new buyers of your property and not thinking at all to find someone, we had come to take a look from outside the property, to satisfy the request of our friends, curious to see it. Continue to relax, then we will see each other in due time to conclude the purchase transactions!' ... and while I was talking to her from a distance, she was worried to pull herself together, with absolute ease of those who do not know where the embarrassment is at home, beginning to head towards me. I noticed from the very beginning that this 'libertine' attitude was part of our vision of life and seeing her coming towards me, with just the costume, without the slightest embarrassment, ignited in me a sort of pleasant 'spy'. ... "No no, excuse me you ... come in that we know each other and have a drink together. You must excuse me if you found me like this but I've just arrived from a trip and I was taking advantage of it to enjoy this magnificent sun and the quiet that surrounds this place!"
... "good morning to you, I am Graziella (fictitious name) and I'm sorry to have been found like this by you. Of course I wasn't expecting anyone but now that you're here it's only fair that we get to know each other a little!"...
Mario, as an old 'foxy man' sketched a joke to play down the moment saying ... "Graziella, if you like it, we can safely lay bare us avoiding to dress you ... we are practicing naturists and therefore no problem" ... and the smiles of all were immediate. Surely we would have done it, none of us would have backed out but our 'role' as buyers and her role as seller led us to use a little more discretion. But surely it was a sign that things would soon develop with pleasant implications.
We spent a few hours together, deepening our knowledge of her and her body, which in absolute tranquillity, with only the costume, 'talked' alone about how much she wanted to 'have fun'; we watched the whole house, from the outside and inside, and now discussing technical details, now pleasant personal anecdotes that confirmed in all of us how clearly exact were the feelings felt from the beginning: the possibility of getting to 'have fun' all together and at the moment of the greetings of that initial meeting Libbie and I were totally convinced, too many messages 'between the lines' had convinced us that surely there would be an opportunity to have fun together.
Having met Graziella was a real fortune for us anyway. First of all, in the following days, it allowed us to take advantage of the opportunity to do some work, while waiting for all the bureaucratic paperwork related to the deed, but above all, in this case, it made us 'deepen' the most intimate aspect where it emerged from everyone the desire to organize a nice evening that soon saw the three of us (me, Libbie and Graziella) protagonists together with Robert, my friend of color in the story "Black is on everything ... indeed on all! " that on an equally 'fortuitous' occasion I met in Graziella.
Yes, Graziella was also eager to have an experience with 'Blackman' and after that meeting and the story of our past experience with him, she had no trouble at all in wanting to 'share' it with Libbie, who in her mind still has indelible memories of Robert, his exuberant performance and above all his long-lasting hold, and that Graziella's help would certainly have been useful to her; so it was that on the coming Saturday evening, May 5, we organized the evening.
Of all 'impupato Showered and perfumed, with his white shirt that contrasts sharply with his dark skin, Robert was on time for the appointment. A quick goodbye between us, kisses and hugs with Libbie and we leave with our red pandina towards the farmhouse, stopping briefly at the pizzeria to pick up the pizzas I had previously booked. Waiting for the pizzas to be delivered to me, I saw Robert out there in the parking lot, who was already playing with Libbie with rubbing and groping to show her that her 'presence' was already at the right place. And from Libbie's expression I could see that the evening was promising as it had already started.
When we finally arrived at the farmhouse, Graziella was already there waiting for us, with the table set and all her desire to live completely that evening organized from nothing. Next to the table, in that hallway that will soon become our living area of the house, not far away, there was already a bed ready to welcome our bodies after dinner, which already released so much dopamine, serotonin, oxytocin, endorphin, that we had to use pizza knives to cut it. If there had been a quantity detector (like the one used in the city centres to quantify PM10, the fine dust in the air for example) it would have certified the excessive exceeding of the minimum tolerated threshold!
We immediately set ourselves at the table, where a dozen bottles of beer were a counterpoint to the pizzas still hot and while our palates were enjoying the flavors of food, our minds were already completely projected to the immediate future that we would have lived, certain to enjoy that after dinner that would have seen of every. In fact, it didn't take so long to transform those thoughts into 'facts' that would leave inside each of us the most beautiful memory of the evening.
Robert began to undress from his white shirt and already taking off his jeans, he proudly showed off his already hard cock, which would become Libbie and Graziella's 'pleasant obsession' and that, in his opinion, he couldn't wait to sink it between their thighs, while Libbie was getting ready to wear his leopard boots (which drive me crazy! ) that completed her image as a 'slutty' scream, only to be ready to receive the attention of Robert, who had already made his 'first choice'.
I was ready too, my dick was practically the 'white' version of Robert's; completely hard and waiting for Graziella to finish her 'last 'wash' to the pussy before being tasted, savored, and then involving her completely among us, in a tourbillon of sensations. In that wait I could already see Robert struggling with Libbie, who was already clutching her body (also tough and muscular to be envied) performing a blowjob, something to be completely admired. Robert's cock disappeared almost completely into her mouth, which tasted its taste, smell, texture, size: a real sex 'analyst', a researcher in the middle of her functions.
The ease with which I put 2-3 fingers in her pussy was the testimony of how much she was already taken by the situation and that it was more pleasant for her than I could think: surely the memory of those two hours spent with Robert last time, had left its mark on her and only increased her desire and desire to get it back again. And while I was enjoying this 'foreplay' comes Graziella, where her being MILF was completely confirmed by her abundant breasts, completely free to be 'conquered' as 'the taking of the Bastille' in the middle of the French Revolution; but here history was yet to be written and her first words in this new chapter were: ... "Kiss me and suck me sweetly, it excites me so much that someone scrambles my tits in a gentle and gentle way, I could spend hours getting sucked and then be fucked from behind doggy style, in my favorite position! ”…
What what what? But did I get it right? She was asking me to suck her tits "hard" and then fuck her in the ninety? But it was like inviting Pinocchio to Toyland... putting a ten-year-old boy in front of a puddle... finding a spring of water after a walk in the hot sun... getting the famous "Uncle of America" phone call.....
With immense pleasure, to the sound of those words, I began with sweetness to suck the nipples of those immense and wonderful tits of his, which despite their size, were soft and firm, not at all marked by time and very pleasant to enjoy. I was losing myself in an oblivion of sensations, in enjoying that 'sumptuous' pastry (looking more like a pandoro Bauli with a lot of powdered sugar on the top) and the icing on the cake was having Libbie by my side in full enjoyment of being taken by Robert, who had left like a train. His shots were dry and decisive, a metronome, which did nothing more than signal the pleasure of Libbie who was already enjoying it so much. It was music to my ears. I would recognize his panting among a thousand, and to that enjoyment of his began to join that of Graziella, who perhaps a little more 'contained' in letting go, emitted his first moans of pleasure.
At that point she too, now ready to enjoy, asked me to fuck her and there was nothing better than seeing Libbie and Graziella doggy style, one beside the other, with me and Robert shoulder to shoulder, who were fucking her as if there was no tomorrow. A real 'two-stroke' engine with our 'pistons' running great in those two well lubricated 'cylinders'. The rhythm was really fast until I felt the umpteenth Libbie's enjoyment, I too came copiously, in a 10's enjoyment, inside Graziella, who was now panting more and more than the initial moans. They were the first condoms of the evening to be consumed (and well as far as I was concerned). In the end a box of twelve was taken out as if nothing had happened. The roles began to exchange burned; a few cigarette breaks between one dress and another of our birds. Time passed as if nothing had happened and our enjoyments were repeated. Everyone except Robert, who to maintain his standard, was 'hard' to come.
After having tried several times with both LIbbie and Graziella, he was still hard (and now it was more than two hours that he was 'pumping'). At a certain point, when it seemed that everything was over, as for the beginning, Robert wanted to take my Libbie again, who, even if exhausted, was willing to give him the pleasure that only he lacked. And while me and Graziella, satisfied by our performances, were lying there on the bed, in defiant attitudes, (even if Graziella perhaps a little thought with Robert would have done it, 'sacrificing herself' for the right cause) Robert began that last ride of his that finally brought him to enjoy. An exhausted Libbie took herself away from him, who had immobilized her, always doggy style, and when she pulled out her cock, she took off the last of the useful condoms and finally made it splatter abundantly everywhere, on that bed, which had lived a wonderful evening of pleasure for all of us, unexpectedly, in that ... country house.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back