yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
We had heard the forecast, there was a wave of cold and snow in the south, but we didn't think there would be so much snow at all.
By now we had decided and had already left to visit the trulli and the lights that adorn it in this Christmas period.
The snow was pressing down showing a surreal landscape, both Antonella and I were thrilled to see all that snow and the landscape whitewashed. But soon we got scared because we couldn't go any further, an incredible blizzard blocked us from standing still, and above all we didn't have the chains. An unprecedented wave that put much of the region in serious difficulty, blocking roads, causing a series of considerable inconvenience. Some people were forced to spend several days at home, unable to get out, given the crazy conditions on the roads.
In fact, the traffic police advised us to find a location for that night. They advised us, a pension not far away, a modest pension. After doing the ritual cold recording procedures we went upstairs to the room for a hot shower. We went down for dinner,
We weren't alone but there were two other couples who had been caught in the storm like us. We made friends talking about this and that and the weather situation. With one of the two of them we immediately had a confidential dialogue so that we were invited to their table.
A beautiful couple in good shape despite no longer so sexting. He was 50 years old, with a bit of
bacon, very elegant. She's 40, two huge, fabulous tits and a high-bottom back, with a very nice body. Which had not gone unnoticed by those present.
I started fantasizing about the beautiful lady in front of me.
Then we began to drink something strong, a drink one after the other, a little bit for the cold a little bit for the hot situation that had been created.
Standing in front of Mary, I tried to stretch my legs by grazing her legs, which she perceived and looked me in the eyes as if to tell me she kept touching me, I wasn't sure and I was waiting for a nod that didn't come.
The look made me dare. Antonella had noticed that my gaze was turned towards that show and those headlands. Between one drink and another it was midnight, but still awake and less lucid, because all four of us had raised our elbows. When, unexpectedly, Nicola and Maria invited us to their room to play a game of burraco, the room next door. We had spent an evening conversing pleasantly and we didn't let the invitation repeat itself. We started, Maria and Nicola were leading the way while I was enchanted by Maria's shaking, it seemed like she was doing it on purpose, because sometimes she turned around and looked at me with a winking look.
The cock had become hard, you could see the bulge in his pants. Which I didn't go unnoticed, Antonella blushed when she saw me with the flap of her swollen pants.
She, too, had evidently understood what could happen in that room, and her look appeared visibly excited full of lust. We entered the room toasting for the umpteenth time more euphoric than ever. The room didn't allow much room, so we decided to sit on the double bed and play tumbleweed. The big tits, Maria, besides showing her beautiful breasts, to be comfortable, let us see an enticing spectacle, with her beautiful firm and turned thighs that showed the hold-ups and part of the naked thigh, while her husband with malice put his hand gently on the garter belt massaging it, discovering it and getting rid of it even more, with an intriguing ability. He had loosened it more, giving a glimpse of the mini thong and the slight down. Her mischievous and tempting glance settled on mine, which made it very hard for me. Antonella was no less after taking off her coat she showed all her libidinosity, we were no longer lucid. I don't know how we would have played in those conditions.
Nicola begins to give the cards. We started playing while my eyes were always pointed at Maria's breasts and thighs. Which Nicola also did towards Antonella. The game had become monotonous because we were attracted by that goodness of thighs and tits, various skanks that distracted us from the game. It was then that Nicola proposed us to leave the storm alone and tried a more amusing game, he told us a nice little game. He didn't know how to say it, then with determination and courage, he told us that it would be nice if at every turn of the cards who would have the lowest card had to take off a garment taken off and helped by one of the two of the couple. We looked into each other's eyes with Antonella and between desire, lack of lucidity and that situation in a place with people we didn't know, had aroused our sexual appetite. We were excited. We did not have it repeated twice, the idea of seeing my wife and Maria undressed every time they received a low card was something that excited me.
The two ladies began to get more loose and my and Nicola's pants were swollen, the cock hard, which was pleasing to the ladies who couldn't take their eyes off the obvious bulge, who couldn't wait to pull it out. One at a time who received the low card we would take off his head, until the last pieces he would bare his body.
The first one to take off his underwear was Nicola who had had the lowest card, Antonella with a mischievous and delicate manner took off his sleep, skillfully touching the hard and turgid cock, exposing a very hard and visibly huge cock. Antonella looked at him with mischievous eyes, it seemed that he wanted to take a bite, swirling his tongue between his lips, tasting its flavors, proudly showing his bursting breasts, which was almost half off the bra, with swollen nipples to give the impression of piercing the bra.
However, the second one was the one who had to take off her bra with great applause of everyone when she saw those wonderful breasts with their huge nipples, all hard to suck and crumpling between her fingers. The moment that Nicola took them off and released the beautiful tits, she grabbed them with her hands showing them with pride, playing with the nipples. That scene had excited everyone, I already had a hard cock excited to see my wife's bitch horny. The environment now tense, excited to the max. The maximum excitement when my wife, having lost, got up to take off her thong taken off by Nicola, a silence ... then Maria without even saying a word dived between Antonella's thighs licking her, making her pant, turning her tongue between her big lips. Seeing her enjoying and moaning with pleasure at the same time, both Nicola and I approached that panting mouth with our hard and swollen cocks, making him suck them both greedily. The slut was sucking the two cocks greedily, while Maria sank her tongue penetrating it with her fingers that were sticking both in pussy and ass. That scene excited me so much, to let Nicola get his dick sucked by Antonella, while I moved behind that magnificent ass of Maria that had made me fantasize before. She was intent on licking with greed Antonella, stuck to her dripping wet pussy. Antonella couldn't give out moans of pleasure because Nicola's big and huge cock suffocated her until she pushed it down her throat. I started a cunnilingus to Maria's pussy, pussy and ass, lubricating the whole thing. Then she herself enticed me to possess her in that position, I pointed the dick passing it like a brush over her big wet lips and then slowly penetrating it making him foretaste the whole dick for every inch of it. Then in a mad rhythm, banging her like a slut. We were excited and she was pulling away from Antonella's pussy and told me to keep on working my ass off. Which I didn't get repeated hearing her moaning with pleasure and pain. By now we were excited to the max and each one of us fucked the other's wife and then reunited. The tits of both of them were swollen and the nipples looked like bullets that the more you licked the bigger they got. We were on the edge and we guys were about to burst. So the two ladies took turns blowing my dick first and then her husband's, drinking our hot nectar. The bad weather and the unexpected snowfall made us live a unique experience and introduced us to an exceptional couple that we promised to see each other again.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back