yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Summer 2017: a new beautiful holiday spent at the naturist campsite where last year was already the scene of pleasant moments of relaxation, sun, sea and lots of sex! Unlike last time, this year we had to organize ourselves differently, since our fellow adventurers of the last time (Elisa and Mario) had not been able to join us because the holiday period did not coincide with ours and so we had to organize ourselves by booking in advance for the two of us, a nice bungalow with sea view and above all fixing a meeting with a very nice Tuscan couple, contacted here on A69, who from the first messages received, showed his charge of sympathy, determination and transgression (unlike many contacts received and then proved to be big bluffs or otherwise inconclusive people); they too would have spent a few days of holiday at 'our' naturist and fatality camping just two bungalows away from ours: when you say 'as chance would have it ! ’
They are Bullo and Birilla (the names I use for them are taken from the nick they use on the site): a happily married couple, almost our age, and we can safely say that with them the time spent together was very pleasant from the first moment. It was our first meeting made completely 'without veils'. We introduced ourselves to them completely naked, among hundreds of people who were quietly lying on their deckchairs, with the intention of capturing the rays of the sun filtering through the clear sky of those days. Bullo appeared to us as a sort of 'local' Anthony Hopkins combined with the nice and pleasant look of a Panariello in a dazzling shape, while the sunny Birilla reminded us of a joyful and vital Meryl Streep 'of our home', definitely authoritarian and ready to act in one of her wonderful movies.
And so, after this first pleasant approach, out of all stereotypes, we found ourselves almost immediately exchanging jokes and impressions of each other, in the water, where each of us manifested our own resourcefulness. It was Birilla, who made us understand very well from the beginning who we would have to deal with during those days of vacation. In fact, after those moments of 'acquaintance' we had on the shoreline of that beach formed by small pebbles, which made the sea water even clearer and more transparent, which was broken with the sole movement of its wave motion, slow and constant, she was the one to 'break' the ice more with her assertions of bsx convinced (in his own way, he likes in equal measure, both the 'fava' and the 'topa'! ) and hence his great desire to enjoy Libbie's 'rat' as soon as possible. And you know that when a woman puts something on her mind, it's practically a done deal.
After getting out of the water we meet up a little later to go out to dinner together and have time to take a 'desalinating' shower, necessary after that bath done all together, that we see the blonde hair of Birilla peep at our door. "Excuse me, did you by any chance ask us for some salt?" were the words Birilla uttered as she slowly moved away from the white curtain of our bungalow. Well yes, that was almost a sort of 'watchword' of our meeting, since in the preliminary contacts made in chat we had recommended that if things had to take a certain direction, having 'brought' with you some good salt was absolutely necessary to be able to start 'the games'! Behind Bullo, who was giving her comfort saying 'And yes, you can't find a salt like this every day; it's unique, like the rest of us!' So the Tuscan verve emerged overbearingly in that way and it didn't hurt at all.
Libbie's 'concern' in Birilla's approach to her was an end in itself; she knew that with her it would be a very different thing, but much more different than the few 'Sapphic' experiences we had in our recent past; Birilla's charge and determination almost guaranteed an announced success of that all-new pleasure to be experienced. There wasn't even a shadow of salt, of course, but there was a great desire to play in all of us. There wasn't even time to reply to those jokes that Birilla replied dry: "I've been looking forward to sticking my tongue between your thighs since this afternoon, my dear Libbie, so now you put yourself nice and comfortable on the bed with your legs wide open and I start doing what I wanted from the beginning: licking your pussy! A very quick saying and doing it; while he was finishing his sentence, he was pulling Libbie's legs, who was sitting on the side of the bed and was practically on the door of the bungalow, lifting them up slightly, so necessary that her face, Birilla's face, of course, our 'authoritarian' Meryl Streep, immediately sunk between Libbie's thighs. At that point the game had begun.
Bullo and I, for a few moments, enjoyed what was happening in front of us, a show of which he was perhaps also used to and very proud, while I was living that moment in ecstasy to feel the pleasure of Libbie growing up under that 'shock therapy' that had just begun the volcanic Birilla. It was only a few minutes, however, that they saw us in that role of 'voyeurists'; our birds definitely appreciated how much we were watching and Libbie's pleasure growing more and more until we reached the classic 'sound' of her orgasm (and this caused only and exclusively by the wise Birilla's tongue) forced us to 'take the field' too, so that we could all play together.
From Libbie's mouth were still moaning with pleasure, but Bullo 'suffocated' them by putting 'his fava' between his open lips and started to get sucked. The sound of pleasure changed: from ...'aaah ... aaaahhh'... to ...'mmmhhh ... mmmhhhh'... as his mouth was completely full. Bully's bird was getting respect, so he left little room in his mouth, and Libbie likes that very much. By the way, giving blowjobs for her is almost an art and like every art form it has to be done with passion, which she totally reflects.
And while Libbie continued to gloat with the Bully bean in her mouth, I put myself between Birilla's thighs where her moist, moist and craving pussy, the result of what she had just done to Libbie, was waiting for 'attention'; and since for me licking the 'pussy' is almost a mission, I just started to taste it (Great, one of the best I've tasted! ), licking it, sucking it and urging it until it reached a 'calm' orgasm, which I hardly 'wanted to control' on the occasion, containing myself and without letting myself go into rivers of pleasure.
While it was not contained at all, in taking my 'fava' in the mouth and sucking it with excellent rowing and mastery. Her tongue licked every inch of my cock, without leaving out a single square millimetre of it. He sucked my balls almost to the point where my semen was about to come out of them. When she felt that the time was ripe, she detached herself with her mouth from my 'fava' to receive all my splashes of pleasure on her breasts and face, and she was explicitly pleased with them. The pleasure of having my semen on her, she manifested it by spreading it tastefully all over her body. A delight to see and live all this and proud, Birilla showed herself to Bullo, still struggling with Libbie, pointing out to him the shine of my semen sprinkled on her body and on her face that contrasts with her tanned 'doc' skin.
Only Bullo, by his own will I remain 'standing at the post', knew his times well, those to reach orgasm, and they were very long and without any problem he decided to stop there, being content with all this but knowing that we were already planning the boat trip, of those captivating and he knew very well that it could be done again 'great'. So, the first act of our game was so over, but it was still open to all of us. Libbie was overjoyed, even though no one had fucked her; so was Birilla, who was still glistening from my semen smeared on her, while I was still enjoying the taste of her pussy that remained latent in my mouth. And Bully?
Bullo did not wait for the next day to reach her pleasure! And already, once we arrived in their bungalow, while with his thoughts he was running towards Libbie and his body that he had liked so much, being very impressed, his generous Birilla took him to enjoy it well, preparing him to modino for a new wonderful day on the boat that would soon start from there, and in this case "without the salt of the neighbor, since we now had with us directly the neighbor!

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back