yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I can't really complain about how summer 2017 went from a public relations point of view and I think it will have pleasant consequences in the near future. I'll try to tell you what happened to me recently...
I have been working in the yachting field for the last ten years but since the end of last year I was already looking around for new job prospects both in Italy and abroad (better!). I've got balls full of pseudo-facolored people without a lira that make others pay for their vices. Everyone demands the maximum but when it's time to pay, a thousand excuses and a thousand delays (if you like!). I already knew Gianni for 6/7 years as the owner of a boat moored in a well known Marina of the Tyrrhenian Sea where I usually operate, and I often solved some problems for him. Great customer and great person with whom I had made a good friendship even if we saw each other only in the summer.
Last spring he contacted me telling me that he had sold his boat but they were building a new one with all the features he wanted. We're not talking about mega yachts but cabin cruisers under 15 metres, not for millionaires but for very expensive hobbies, and that I would have to take care of the logistics for the launch and transfer to our marina. I gave him my full availability. Everything went perfectly and this only strengthened our relationship to the point that almost every evening Gianni and his family spent on the boat I received his invitation to keep him company. In one of these evenings I told him about my desire to leave the nautical sector at the end of the season and without thinking twice he invited me to become his trusted man in his companies. He confided in me that the year before he wanted to propose it to me having appreciated my talents, but that now it seemed a sign of destiny to which we had to obey. I was enormously pleased but I reserved some time to think about it.
From that moment Gianni confided many things to me (I think to put myself to the test) including that he had a regular mistress whose photos he showed me to say the least "hot" ... a hot 23 years old chick with a great ass! I've often witnessed phone calls between the two in which only the final intercourse was missing ... clearly when his wife was not in the boat. Gianni is a handsome man under 50 and his wife Alessandra under a slight overweight shows a recent past of great pussy and has always inspired me to look like a great fucker...in practice if I had the chance I would have fucked her great even if with a few kilos too much!
Often the evenings we spent on the boat sipping a good wine and / or prosecco and which, when possible, my wife also participated, ended with complaints from Alessandra to her husband of little imagination during the now rare intercourse, the first few times in a playful manner but gradually with the growing confidence towards us more and more nosy. She blamed him for being too soft and romantic, while she would have liked to be taken with force, perhaps by appealing vulgarly. Basically he didn't fuck her very much and badly and they were in full swing in the fatal marriage-killing "routine". She would have wanted a more "hard" situation and more fantasy that her husband didn't want or knew how to satisfy ... clear I thought, with a 23-year-old fuck to fill the overtime were impossible!
During one of these evenings we all drank a little too much and Alessandra who always sat by my side in the dinette of the boat sought physical contact with me all the time. She rested her hand on mine, pats on the shoulders and "harmless" caresses ... unequivocal sign, for us, for us, the fuckers, of a woman who wants to be fucked! Being not visible because of the table by my husband and my wife, I put my hand on his naked thighs...in half a second my dick got hard. The next thing I know, she always moved it without being seen. At her next joke and laughter I slipped it back up again this time, where the thighs join and she, besides a real slutty look, didn't make a turn! It was clear that I could have fucked her as soon as I could. With the excuse of having to go to the bathroom, I went down to the cabin hoping she'd take the bait. I heard her invite Gianni and my wife to drain the remnants of the bottle and that she went down to get another one...the bathroom is under the access to the cabin unnoticeable from the cockpit and as soon as she came down the 4/5 steps I pulled her in. After a second I had her tongue in my throat and I had groped her everywhere...ass, tits and pussy. She ran off to get the bottle of prosecco and climbed up. I found a pen and wrote my number on a piece of toilet paper. When I got back in their company, I put it between their thighs as soon as I could. The evening ended without any further surprises and when I got home I had a great fuck with my wife, a big slut and a banging partner. While he was fucking she confided that Gianni had put his hand between her thighs and that she had let him play around half drunk for a while. I had realized that he liked Gianni and she would gladly let him fuck her. What a slut! And I hadn't noticed anything...
A couple of days later, Monday morning around 7 a.m., my wife was back in town early for work, I heard the doorbell ringing. I go naked to open thinking it was my wife who had forgotten something... it was Alessandra! "Well don't waste your time unnecessarily, I must admit" he just had time to say before I jumped on him. After a few hurried kisses I turned her around and made her lean against the front door and lowered the knee pants she was wearing ... she was without panties the bitch, she was desperate to be fucked. I spread her nice round buttocks and stuck my tongue in her ass and then continued in her pussy when she fell down. She urged me to hurry up, her parents knew she was jogging like every morning from 7 to 8 a.m. I fucked her and she fucked me non-stop for an hour...she came and I came inside her like she begged me! Beautiful impression and she turned out to be as slutty as I had imagined. As she left, she begged me not to send or text or call her on her cell phone because Gianni often checked her. One last kiss and left me with a limp dick and drooling! That night they invited me on a boat but nothing special happened except that Gianni asked me if my wife and I wanted to spend a night on the boat in some sheltered bay nearby. Clearly without children! It was an invitation not even so veiled that something exciting happened between all of us and that trembled from banging my wife! No problem... it was one of our favorite games. I gladly accepted it, already anticipating what would surely happen. While saying goodbye he told me that the next day he was leaving for work but that he would be back on Friday night in time to go out on a boat together.
A couple of mornings later I was awakened by the doorbell again. She was always in sportswear and always naked underneath, coming to my house to do gymnastics. A very pleasant gymnastics! That time I wanted to go too far and after a few preliminaries I put her on the floor, flip-flops under her knees and slumped on a pillow, with her ass and pussy open on display. Two slaps on the buttocks and a pair of "slut and whore" and she was in ecstasy. A few lunges in pussy just to taste and lubricate and then I slapped him in the ass with force. She screamed and wiggled for a few moments but then once it all went in and dilated the sphincter began to enjoy it. I called her very vulgarly and all of a sudden I grabbed her by the hair and yanked it. I was standing behind her while I was fucking her, it was like riding a horse. She was screaming with pleasure and urging me to kick her ass, to get deeper and other shit like that, she was at the height of her libido and as soon as I managed to put two fingers in her pussy to masturbate her, she was splashed all over the place. I started to gallop her fast to come along and I didn't give a shit about hurting her and her screaming. My legs were burning from the effort but I was able to cum partly in the ass and partly in the back and hair. I did it on purpose... she was my bitch and she had to submit to my desires and shit. She was exhausted and she remained ass to air to refuse, the cum dripped between her legs mixed with her moods ... it was a vision too exciting and I threw it in her pussy mounting violently. I'd take him outside and I'd slam him in with more and more force...and she'd be like, "I've got to go, let me go, it's late, yeah, yeah, yeah". Two minutes and he's back on the floor again in the middle of the cum and his effluent. As soon as she recovered she cleaned herself hastily and put on her clothes and ran away without even saying goodbye to me. What kind of a bitch was I lucky enough to find?!?
She didn't show up until her husband returned. On Saturday late in the morning, once my wife arrived, we left for the weekend by boat. We moored in a quiet bay where we were alone for hours. We dined frugally and emptied a couple of bottles. I could feel the excitement in everyone, it was palpable. Gianni proposed a bath now that it was sunset, all naked. He didn't stop saying that he had already taken off his shorts and unbuckled his costume to my wife who didn't let him pray to follow him into the water. Surely he had fingered her all the time and she was anxious not to take his cock. I took Alessandra by the hand and we dived naked. The evening was hot and the water gave little relief from the heat. Gianni had put one of those very stiff matrimonial mattresses in the water and it was mounted on helping my wife to do the same. It was now pitch dark and the lighting on the boat was dimly illuminating the view...just to realize that my wife had started to blow Gianni. Alessandra was struck by the rush with which her husband had swallowed my wife but she was still excited by it. I helped her to get up on the mattress and once on she wanted to share Gianni's cock with my wife who happily passed it to him. The pig was in ecstasy having two sluts at his command and sucking his cock. I got on the boat and approached the mattress so they could get on it easily. Gianni splashed out in the middle of the big sundress and the two damsels continued one by one the operation already started on the mattress. They passed each other's dicks and while one sucked the other sucked the balls. He was in ecstasy and signalled me to take a video camera shot. There was a lot more light there and I started filming them. It was very exciting and I kept filming them without actively participating in the intercourse. Gianni fucked both of them in different positions and showed them both the stallion's skills. After more than half an hour, they managed to make him cum and I got it all back. Now the best was starting... I uncorked a prosecco and began to pour it very slowly between Alessandra's tits. I suggested to my wife to suck the wine while it flowed between his legs and she began to lappargligli cunt, quenching her thirst. I approached Alessandra's mouth with my dick and poured the sparkling wine over it. She understood the game and drank while blowing. In the meantime Gianni had positioned himself behind Angela, who was showing off a classic sheep, pounding her. I won't go on any longer because, with a few pauses, we fucked until the first light, now drunk on prosecco. I can't remember how many times I cummed or how many orgasms our spouses had anyway it was the most beautiful fuck of my life, without a doubt. When we woke up the bay was full of boats and the spell had vanished. We all decided together to repeat the experience as soon as possible.
We made two more outings, both very satisfying, but none as satisfying as the first one. Alessandra hasn't come to wake me up in the morning anymore and maybe it's better this way...but I know for sure that I'll have a very hot winter now that I'll move to my new job.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back