yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
By boat!"
The morning after the visit of our friends Bullo and Birilla, we had already planned the boat outing, to rent in the marina of the village; an open motorized hull with a 90 hp Mercury outboard, where necessarily there was the obligation to drive with a nautical license and since in my past I was skipper for several years the problem was almost solved. We woke up early enough, taking advantage of the early hours of the morning, in order to make a serene navigation, since in those hours there is not a 'decided' temperature change and such as to raise the wind to create a wave a more annoying both for the stop and the navigation itself and since Libbie is not very 'reckless' in this sense (and I say this from experience in the past) was one of the primary conditions to consider. And then, in the obligations of the 'commander' one of the points to take into account before sailing is precisely that of the knowledge of the weather, the others I'm not even going to mention them otherwise it would seem a review to take the exam for the license.
Once up, we had a good and abundant breakfast at the restaurant, in 'doic-land' style, with bacon and scrambled eggs, yogurt, cereals, toast and fresh fruit, coffee (or something similar), milk and various infusions (and since it was included in the price!) after which we prepared ourselves to embark for our excursion. Towels, cooler bag with aperitif, peanuts and chips, some fruit and fresh water and we, with a great desire to have fun.
We got on board and settled bags, handbags and handbags, the first thing we did once detached from the pier, we 'undressed' of the only pareo we were wearing, but only because we had been in the box-office of the rental, otherwise all the rest of the time spent in the village, we were completely naked and believe me that is the most beautiful thing; the sense of total freedom is absolute! And here we are anyway all four of us free and with 'beans' and 'mice' in the wind, which fortunately was still in the form of a sea breeze at the time. We headed slowly, at cruising speed, on the south side at the exit of the pier, arriving soon in the vicinity of Punta Croce, a place where you can experience swinging in complete freedom and without limits. For lovers of the genre is the equivalent of what Cap D'age can be on the French coast and curious to see some small show we tried to find a comfortable spot to stop but at that point, the sea crossed with opposing currents and stopping there without having to dance a bit 'was virtually impossible and then our curiosity to be 'voyeurs from the sea' had died out in the bud. We then turned to stop in a nearby cove close to the wind and currents.
At that point, Birilla, perhaps still charged and excited from the night before or from that pig-like air that we breathed from the nearby Punta Croce, began to show its first craving symptoms. The time to take a bath and take a look at those seabeds rich in flora and fauna (where we also had a quick lick at her mouse, where the only 'hair' was that of the water) the time to get back on the boat, to dry off, to lie in the sun on our beach towels, who approached me and Bullo, threw them in the bow with his balls in the wind, and began with his soft hands to solicit our broad beans, which obviously reacted almost immediately to those 'fairy hands'!
There were too many boats in our vicinity, some with people in full costume and others with children on board, and after a few shy approaches in a hint of his pump, now to my bird, now to Bullo's, we realized that perhaps it was better if we found a place a little more quiet and isolated to let us go to what we were all waiting to do, and then, retrieved the anchor, we set sail to leave again. Only a few miles of navigation, and Birilla (also Birilla, the forerunner par excellence with her attitude to command and domination!) wanted to continue that speech started with our birds, 'diving' instead between the thighs of Libbie, who at that moment was sitting with wide legs, allowing the wind to run between her big lips. And there, in front of the boat's command console, where I was performing my duties as commander and conductor, began their new show. Bullo was sitting comfortably at the bow, and was already beginning to play with his right hand, which had been a little joked by Birilla's manipulation, while with his left hand he was holding the hat he had on his head, protecting his freshly shaved head. "But how much I like your mouse Libbie, she has a taste that is unparalleled and then lets herself be licked which is a pleasure!" were Birilla's words that we could hear as Libbie's first moans of pleasure began to emerge. "What a show, girls! Seeing you lesbians is the added value to this imaginary 'postcard': here, in the middle of the sea, just us and our desire to have fun" and while I was saying these words I approached the two of them, with my bird (or my bean, as you prefer!) back hard and vibrant, while with my right hand I continued to steer the boat that ploughed those clear and crystalline waters, leaving behind us, on its surface, a white trail. Bully, too, did not allow himself to be prayed in approaching the two of them, who did not stop in the slightest to please each other, and even his bean began to recover a certain substance.
Like an octopus, he took both of our birds in his hands, but he continued to lick and enjoy Libbie's mouse, which was now as wet as the hull that ploughed the waters of that sea. 'Come on dear, put your bean in Libbie's mouth, while I keep on licking his pussy,' Birilla said turning to Bullo, once he realized that his bean in his hands was as badass as it should be. 'And you, Captain, keep your course on the starboard side, just like your bean!' and smiling he continued in his wise manner as a 'skilful linguist'. With a complacent smile at his joke, but above all ecstatic to see Libbie completely at the mercy of those two (Bullo and Birilla) who looked like two 'pirates of the sea' at the assault of the Galleon with a chest full of doubloons, I let them do, for a short stretch of sea, just long enough to make my cock rise even more, which Birilla had left free to devote himself completely to giving the right attention to Libbie.
At a certain point, however, I slowed down by far the already slow cruising speed, putting myself almost at a 'towing pace' (for those who did not know, it means to proceed with the engine at idle, really slow, otherwise the fish does not bite! ) and I made Libbie get up from the bench in front of me on which she had sat and from which she hadn't yet moved from our restart, thus forcefully detaching Birilla's tongue, which was still twirling on Libbie's trigger and forcing her, in Birilla, to position herself at the bow and be a spectator of me with the bird now in total erection, I took Libbie from behind (always holding with my right hand the command of the navigation of the hull, even if slow, and the vision of the horizon, worrying that it was totally clear of other boats or various dangers) and of Bullo who continued to plunge his bean into Libbie's mouth. Obviously she wasn't sitting on her hands at all and began to masturbate vehemently, sticking her fingers into her pussy with vigour. You can't understand the charge I had in fucking from behind Libbie, who was sucking the Bully's bean with gusto and in front of me Birilla with open legs with her fingers going in and out of her pussy: a crazy pleasure!
And in the meantime, with our slow navigation, we found ourselves with the hull almost at the entrance of the Lemme Canal, after I had enjoyed inside Libbie and Birilla had got her pleasure alone, but above all excited to see the three of us fucking. At that point the orgasm was missing, only Bullo and Libbie, and once located a nice quiet place in that natural cove, they finally started to fuck each other before our eyes. Bullo from behind started pumping Libbie, who appreciated every single blow he gave her with the right power. And she was the first one to enjoy the two of them, who could finally let herself go to his verses of pleasure.
Time passed and the time when the initial morning breeze began to turn into a breeze with a tendency to strengthen and some 'curls' began to form on the horizon. The 'curl' is the foamy part of the wave that is formed by the wind and that inevitably tends to swell and given the experience of some time ago lived with Libbie, we decided to return to the marina to return the boat, as from there a few hours now would be increasingly worse sea conditions.
Even if a bit ahead of schedule, our day on the boat was still in the best way, between laughter, sex and a lot of fun, a desire that continued to be there in the continuation of the days and that of course I will tell you in another story.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back