yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
What I want to tell you is once again about a true story about a confidant I met in a sex chat room. To make the story more followable I will describe this story in the first person.
Summer 2012, like every night for a while now I have been intercommunicating at my neighbor Lulu's house to invite her for a walk with my dog.
Lulu is a woman a little more mature than me, with a bearing to make every woman envy, with two sea green eyes, a fourth of breast and two legs and a bottom back to make men drool when she passes. Every day that passed the friendship with Lulu was more and more intense, we talked about everything and a lot, about our families, work and our gardens.
Evening walks, when there is a breeze, are pleasant and wonderful, also because they lead you to talk about holidays and relaxing moments. The topic of holidays was the opportunity for Lulu to tell me about their holidays and the beaches of Rovinj-Croatia, a place where they have been going for many years and where the sea is clean and transparent because of the rocky seabed and .... for people who habitually visit some particular areas of that beach.
I was curious about that place, because I don't even know its name, I asked him to tell me about it. So Lulu with mischievous smiles and amused told me that it was nudist beaches.
I must admit I was a bit surprised by that strange confidence, but curiosity immediately aroused my senses, I who never even take off my bra on the beach!
Lulu told me that she and her husband Enzo love to be naked on that beach, moreover in those places there may be opportunities to practice (a few seconds break) even free sex.
A vice in my stomach had pervaded me, the more I got into details and the more I felt the blood pulsating between my thighs.
She understood that I was curious, thirsty for news. So every night she would tell me more spicy details about her, who enjoyed being in the sun with her legs open, where she put on a show by touching her bernard and making the males horny when they saw each other.
I was trembling, almost envious of her experiences.
One night I had a strange dream, perhaps also because of those confidences of Lulu.
A woman was hugging me and touching me between her legs, kissing me and sucking my nipples. When I woke up from that strange dream, I felt that from my wet pussy come down between my legs my wet pleasure.
Later, after that night, that dream had become obsessive to the point of masturbating in the night while my husband was sleeping next to me, because all I could think about was that strange feeling of pleasure experienced in the dream.
Meanwhile, the evening walks with Lulu continued pleasantly, as did his anecdotes about their married life and their free living in the sexual field.
After a few days, I don't know why, maybe because I was confused, maybe I was looking for a way to vent my doubts as a straight man, I told my husband about that strange dream, but determined because inside me that dream made me suffer and at the same time I felt a feeling that brought me into ecstasy at the mere thought of being in the arms of another woman.
Marco's reaction was all too soft and unexpected, because while I was telling him about the dream, he smiled at me like a sly cat telling me about his erotic fantasies too.
Finally, after many years of marriage, we were able to tell each other everything, the faults of both, our taboos when we are in bed as well as our sexual fantasies.
So I told Marco about Lulu's confidences during our evening walks. I saw Marco get excited, like a pig, just thinking that my friend was lying in the sun with her thighs open and getting fucked by strangers. From those stories the sexual relations between Marco and me were more and more sparkling and longer than usual, until that perverted pig proposed me an exchange of cup. Maybe the perversion was not only Marco's, because in me the idea of feminine caresses had matured, but we were not yet ready for the big leap for fear of a departure from our daily life made of love and fantasy.
It was a few days before August 15th and my friend Lulù proposed us to spend August 15th at their place, where in her well-equipped garden, we could have lunch under a cool pergola together with other condominium friends.
Marco and I had perceived that in that invitation, given my friend's insistence, there was the opportunity of something unexpected or perhaps imagined and desired in our heads!
This thought had excited us so much, the more we thought about it the more we had sex. Between our sheets we were no longer alone, but virtually there was Lulu and her husband Enzo.
In that intercourse of senses, Marco made me imagine that I had two birds to suck, and in my mind I also fantasized about hugging and kissing Lulu while Marco was impetuously fucking me.
On the morning of mid-August we got up early, we prepared the sweets to take to Lulu and Enzo's house, but we were nervous and excited at the same time, getting to fuck before going to our friends' house. The heat was awful, I was only wearing a little blue dress with a deep neckline, while Marco was wearing a T-shirt and shorts. When we arrived Enzo greeted us, who with a mischievous smile made his way to the garden.
The other friends were already all sitting at the table, while Marco and I took our seats between Lulu and Enzo. Lunch was great, sangria more - how much we drank!
Between one chat and another the holiday talk had come up again, so the looks between Lulu and me had crossed several times and my blood began to pulsate between my thighs again. Around three o'clock in the afternoon, while the other neighbours decided to return to their homes, Marco and I decided to stay a little longer to help the landlords clean up the mess.
It was hot and I had complained to Lulu about the heat that afternoon, she without thinking twice poured a glass of water on my chest adding: "do you want to go home and change or shall we go inside?"
Marco and I looked into each other's eyes, just so much to understand what to do, because we knew that accepting to stay would be the turning point in our relationship.
So, without adding anything else, I took Marco by the hand and we followed Enzo who, turning to his wife, said: "Maria Teresa (Lulu's real name) offer something good to Marco while I take a shower and come back to you very soon".
Once we reached the living room, Enzo had disappeared to take a shower, while Marco and I sat on the couch awkward as never before, but I decided to go all the way.
Lulu had noticed that Marco had a bulge under his shorts, that swine of a husband of mine already had his dick in a tug-of-war, and Maria Teresa, expert in those situations, in the meantime had sat next to him and with an owl-like eyelash, crossing her eyes again with mine, without saying a single word, first she stroked him on the breastplate and then she skillfully pulled the 22 cm of member out of his shorts!
Incredula and ecstasy had bowed and swallowed all of Marco's rod, while I took my husband's face in my hands and kissed him on the mouth, when I felt Lulu's hand making its way between my thighs. I was uncooked and excited, I kneeled down between Marco's legs and shared with Lulu what until that moment was only mine.
While we were licking and pumping Marco's dick, with Lulu we found ourselves slinging with each other kissing passionately! Godooo.... Lulu was a formidable linguist, with her tongue alternating Marco's cock and my mouth. In the meantime we all stripped of our clothes and Enzo had reached us with his already hard dick proposing me a blowjob, which I did immediately.
Enzo has a beautiful physique, he looks like Eros the God of love, I was so excited that I was drooling with multiple orgasms.
Shortly afterwards we moved to their marriage bed and Lulu before the males could take action had kneeled between my legs licking my pussy. I had never had such a strong feeling before, ever, I was lost in a lake of orgasms.
The fingers of Marco's hand sank into Lulu's pussy like a knife in butter, while I took turns taking my husband and Enzo's birds in my mouth.
The desire to be fucked increased dizzily: "I climb on Marco's cock, ride it, enjoy it, but Maria was not satisfied because she wanted to drive me crazy. So while I was riding Marco and blowing out the candle with my back to him, she, the slut that she is, licked my clitoris with great skill. In an instant an explosion of orgasms had invaded my whole body.
For me that first time having sex even with a woman, transformed me and opened me to infinite horizons, because I believe that only a woman knows the most sensitive parts of our female body.
Our stallions, as spectators on a hard film set of two females in heat, had reached the height of their resistance, and by making us face each other like sheep, they fucked us each with their partner. After an interminable ride, they too exploded into a furious orgasm of cum on our bodies!
After a shower with Maria Teresa and a good coffee afterwards, Marco and I returned home incredulous, but aware of the turning point in our life as a couple.
The sequel is easy to guess because, after that wonderful afternoon, with Lulu and Enzo we saw each other again many times leaving to our bodies and senses the freedom to try everything that sex can achieve.
Unfortunately, after a while, our friends moved to another city for work reasons, but since that sensational afternoon of August, we met many other friends, continuing to give and receive unique sensations in this wonderful world of sex games, also because it made our relationship as a couple firmer and stronger than before.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back