yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
They remained on the sofa kissing and caressing each other for a long time until Carlo whispered to him, "Why don't you sleep here tonight?"
"I was hoping you'd ask me."
"Come on then."
She took him by the hand and guided him to the bedroom. Like the rest of the house, it was absolutely beautiful.
They stood beside the bed kissing and holding each other.
Carlo lifted up his t-shirt and immediately began to lick and kiss his chest, his hands continued to rub his back, sliding lower and lower until his fingers slipped gently between the fabric of his boxer shorts and his smooth skin.
Cris realized she had no idea what to do.
She lifted her friend's head and admired his beautiful brown eyes. She lifted up his shirt and couldn't believe what she saw.
Almost every day of the week he had seen Carlo without a T-shirt while they were swimming or water-skiing. But now she could see him up close and liked every inch of him.
He loved the wide expanse of breastplates, the hair around his nipples; the thick, dark runway disappearing into his jeans.
He explored his chest and stomach with his hands, touching every inch of it hard and exciting.
Then he began to move along the neck with his mouth, kissing it and trying to remember every sensation.
Then, because he didn't know what else to do, he tickled his stomach.
"Stop tickling me!"
Charles screamed with laughter.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know what else to do."
Said Cris giggling.
"Well, I have an idea for you."
He took his hands, slowly led them to his jeans and unbuckled his belt.
Cris sat down and looked at his friend's crotch, his cock clearly stretched the fabric, grazed the exciting fabric with his hand while opening the jeans button. He lowered the zipper and started pulling down his pants.
The boxer shorts did nothing to contain his really big penis. Cris looked up.
"I don't think I'm ready for this yet."
"All right, we got plenty of time."
He got Cris out of bed and took off his shorts by rubbing his hand against his swollen cock while doing it.
"Maybe we should try and get some sleep."
They slipped into bed, kissing and rubbing each other while they were doing it.
Soon the frequency and intensity of their kisses slowed down, Charles slowly moved his hand over Cris' stomach and gently squeezed the few soft hairs on her chest. He put his head close to her shoulder.
"I adore thee."
"I love you, Carlo."
Said Cris as she kissed her boyfriend's head and closed her eyes.

Cris woke up on his side, Charles was curled up behind him with one arm wrapped around his arm, he could hear his every breath.
She gently moved her boyfriend's arm and turned. His hair was disheveled from the way he had slept and from being ruffled a million times by Cris' fingers. With her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open she seemed at peace with the world.
Cris gently put two fingers on his chest, she didn't know why, but she wanted to touch him again. He moved his fingers slowly, barely touching the skin but touching every smooth inch of his strong chest. He touched the hair around the nipples and was tempted to start kissing them. But he liked that moment, he wished he could stay frozen like that forever.
Then he felt his friend's legs move. His toes touched the hair on his calf and a second later, Carlo's eyes opened slowly.
They looked into each other's eyes and slowly began to smile.
"Cris, I..."
"Shhhh" He interrupted it by moving his two fingers from his chest to his lips. He carried his arm behind his head and down his back. He brought them close to each other until their legs intertwined, their chests were tightened together and their cheeks were side by side.
Embraced, they remained like that for what seemed like hours, simply squeezing together.

"Then." Cris whispered seductively in his ear, "You want to go for a run?"
Charles giggled and gently retracted a few inches.
"That's not exactly what I had in mind."
"Oh really? What were you thinking?"
"I was thinking about the dream I had."
"Yes? Tell me about it."
"Well, in my dream I met this guy who was... he was amazing. Every time I tried to take something seriously, he would say something that made me laugh. Whenever I was sad, he knew exactly how to cheer me up. And this guy, I gotta tell you, this guy was absolutely wonderful."
"Really? What did he look like?"
"Well, it was a dream, so some of the details are a little blurry. But I'd say he was about your height. The hair... well, actually, the hair was like this." And he touched his head gently. "But they sure weren't that messed up."
Cris jokingly punched him in the arm.
"Everyone can comb their hair. What else?"
"I remember she had smooth, silky skin."
He put his hand down on her back.
"And he had a little bush of hair right there."
And he tapped the middle of her chest.
"Oh! That sounds kind of nice."
"Cute"? Awesome! Awesome! The boy in my dream was the most beautiful boy I ever saw. And not just because of his looks. He was also kind and generous and patient and made me feel like the luckiest man in the world."
"Wow. That sounds like a really cute dream. What did you two do in the dream?"
"Here's the thing. We didn't do much. We just did the normal things like swimming together, running together and watching movies together. But because I was with him, everything was much better than normal."
"So? You just sat there and watched TV with that gorgeous guy on your side? Is that your idea of a big dream?"
Cris was smiling.
"You didn't let me finish. We did all these normal things until 1:00 in the morning, then everything changed. We kissed, we held each other, and then we spent the night together in each other's arms. It was the most incredible experience I've ever had. After that..."
Charles' voice lowered.
"What happened next?"
Carlo spoke softly.
"In my dream, after that, we never separated. He and I. We grew old together and spent every night in the same bed."
"Wow." Cris looked long into his friend's eyes: "You have wonderful dreams."
They sprouted and kissed even more passionately and strongly than they had done the night before.

After a few more kisses, Carlo jumped out of bed and stood by the bedside table.
"Get up! It's time to start this day!"
Cris looked at him and started laughing.
"What...? What are you laughing at?"
"Do you think you could... um... put that thing away?"
And he kept laughing.
Carlo seemed confused.
He looked around and finally noticed that his soft penis was hanging out of his boxers.
"Well, I thought you might need something to see."
He said as he put it back in.
"Believe me. I can't wait to see him again, but what happened to my shorts?"
Carlo grabbed them and threw them at her.
He grabbed a couple of his own and headed for the living room.
It was another beautiful day, the view from Carlo's uncle's house made it look like it was built on water.
Cris stood by the living room window and looked out, enjoying the beauty of the place.
Charles approached him and wrapped his arms around his waist.
"What are we doing today?"
"You mean we can't stay like this until it's time to go back to bed?"
Cris put his head on his chest. "Because I'm pretty sure I could do that."
"I was thinking about waterskiing and swimming."
"Have you ever been to the Big Rock?"
"No. Where is he?"
"At the end of the lake. We should drive to the beginning of the path to walk, but once at the top you have a view of the entire lake.
It's the most beautiful place I know around here. A few years ago I'd have thought about taking a girl there, but I'm beginning to think that won't happen."
And he smiled at Carlo.
"I'm sure there are plenty of girls on the beach who'd be happy to go with you to the Big Rock."
"Maybe." Cris said, "But none of them can compete with you."
She gave him a quick kiss: "I have to go home and get some supplies, then we'll go up there. I think you'll like it."
"Sounds great. I'll make us both lunch."

Charles drove to the path leading to the Great Rock. They had a backpack with food and water and began to walk.
"How did you discover this place?"
"My father used to drive us a lot. He doesn't want to stay locked up in the cottage, but enjoy nature. That's why we don't even have a television there. Every time my sister and I complained, he'd say, "You guys have enough television at home. Here at the lake, we enjoy nature and being together."
"Cool."
"I'd say so. Actually, my parents are both pretty cool. Although..."
"What?"
"Well, I was just wondering what they would think about last night."
"I don't think they need to know everything about last night." He chuckled at Carlo.
"You know what I mean. I don't know what they'd say if they found out I was taking a boy, not a girl, to the Big Rock."
"Cris, I don't think you should worry about that right now. When the time is right, you'll understand what they need to know."

They kept walking in silence for a while and eventually they reached the top of the ridge. The view was overwhelming.
"God, Cris. This is fantastic! No wonder you wanted to bring a girl up here. It's the most romantic place I've ever seen."
"I'm glad you think so." And she gave him a kiss.
They could see the whole valley and every inch of the lake.
Cris showed his friend where their houses were, even though the cottages were barely visible under the trees.
They sat across from each other and had lunch.
"Carlo, when did you understand?"
"What?"
"When did you realize that you... um... liked boys?"
"Oh, boy. It's hard to say. I guess I always knew they were getting my attention, but I never really paid much attention. I was just waiting for girls to like me, you know? And when I grew up, it never seemed to happen. Instead I found out that I was thinking more and more about boys. In the last year I finally realized that I probably never would have liked girls.
Last summer I kept a diary and finally wrote, "I'm gay. It was a really weird feeling. But you know what? After I wrote it, I didn't feel confused. I haven't told anyone yet, but just saying it made me feel better. That's probably more than you wanted to know. But I guess you're getting used to my rambling."
"No. You're not rambling." Said piano Cris: "Do your parents know?"
"Somehow I'm sure they know. I've never dated any girl on purpose. I've never gone dancing."
"Didn't you go dancing? Why?"
"I guess it was because I couldn't dance with whoever I wanted so I'd rather stay home and play cards with my parents."
"Who would you like to dance with?"
"With you."
"Let's go. We didn't even know each other. Was there a guy you wanted to dance with?" "
"Well, sure, there were a lot of guys I thought were nice and handsome. But I had no idea who else felt like me. And, as you may remember, I still haven't figured out a very discreet way to ask."
They laughed.

"And you Cris, since when did you know?"
"Actually, I still feel pretty confused about the whole thing. I know exactly what you mean about not loving girls like that. I've had two girls so far and it's always been really weird. I liked both of them enough and we used to have fun doing things together, but then things became romantic and it was awful. I remember one time in the car when I was trying so hard to kiss that girl good night and I felt sick. I mean, she was really nice and funny, but I...
I didn't really want to kiss her. I felt like I was lying to her. But I never thought I was gay. I don't want to dress like a woman, I like sports, and I don't think I'm... effeminate. But now that I think about it, I've spent a lot of time observing cute guys in my class. Maybe they're gay, but... I don't know."

"I guess I didn't notice it before, but that's one of the interesting things...
about my uncle Enrico and uncle Tommaso. I grew up knowing that a lot of gay men
they don't act effeminate at all.
Damn it, uncle thomas is a lawyer and uncle Enrico is the biggest basketball fan in our family. And you've seen their house, it's not full of lace and pink flowers or anything like that.
Being gay isn't about wearing flashy clothes, Cris. It means who you are in love."
"I guess I never thought of it that way."
They sat there for a while longer holding hands.
Carlo took off his t-shirt and lay down on the grass, Cris lay down next to him and closed his eyes.
They fell asleep.

"Come on, come on." Cris said after a while, "We have to go if we want to be home before the sun goes down."
They returned to their homes in total silence. Each one immersed in memories of the beautiful excursion and what they had said to each other.
As they approached the cottages, Carlo asked: "So, do you want to go to your house or come to my house or. . . you know, whatever you want to do tonight is fine with me.
If you need to be alone for a while or you need to go back to your cottage, just say so. I mean, if you come over, you're welcome. I'd love to, but if you'd rather do something different, that's fine."
"You and your rambling questions." Cris said laughing, "What do you say we stop by my house so I can pick up some clothes and then we'll go to your house and have a barbecue and then see what happens next."
"I seem to remember you saying something yesterday about someone needing to practice kissing, so, you know, if you want to do it tonight, I might be able to help you out. If you want."
Charles could barely keep a straight face when he said it.
"Actually, I was thinking we could just sit quietly and read for ourselves, but I think we could practice instead."
They broke out laughing, Cris put her hand on Charles' and left her there for the rest.
of the trip.

After stopping at Cris' cottage, they arrived at Carlo's.
They grilled some hamburgers and ate out on the pier, enjoying the beautiful view of the lake and the cool evening breeze.
They held hands while they talked and watched the slow movement of the boats.
The sun had set and the boat traffic was slowly increasing.
Charles turned to Cris.
"Are you ready to go in?"
"Yeah. I think I'm ready for my kissing lesson."
"Ah yes. Well, frankly, I thought your technique was developing quite well last night, but everything can be further improved with a little practice, so I think I can help. Let's go."
He stood up and took Cris's hand up from the chaise longue they were sharing.
He led him into the bedroom, the large bed was still a mess for their activity the night before.
Cris jumped on it and took off her shoes.
"I've been waiting for him all day. Come here."
Carlo took off his t-shirt and sandals and dived into bed next to him, turned around and kissed him, gently pushing his tongue deeper and deeper into his mouth.
Cris's hands slid on his friend's back upwards until they held his shoulders tightly, rolled him on his back and straddled him.

Charles slid his arms around the boy and lifted his shirt. Cris sat down to put the t-shirt over his head and move his hands over his friend's chest, the same beautiful tanned chest he had wished for that morning.
when they woke up.
He put his head down and started kissing his left nipple. He took it gently between his teeth and felt it get harder.
"Oh my God, Cris. Mmm. This is so incredible."
Charles' eyes rolled backwards while the other one bit him and sucked him hard but gently.
With his right hand Cris massaged his right breast and played with the hair of that nipple. A few moments later Cris, who had changed position, placed his face on the right side of Carlo's breast. After smearing his saliva with his fingers, he slid his hand on his stomach, slowed down for a moment to play with the hair under his belly button and then slid his hand over his shorts to feel the congested cock underneath.
He found it much bigger than his own and also realized he was ready to see how much bigger it was.

"Carlo? I think I'm ready to... ah... to see it."
Charles opened his eyes and looked down on his head resting on his chest.
"You don't have to do anything you don't want to, remember."
"Oh, don't worry about it." Said Cris turning his head and smiling maliciously, "I really want this."
And he was massaging the bird harder and harder, starting to get an idea of its shape. He unbuckled his shorts and quickly took them off.
The penis pushed upwards and formed a big bump in his boxer shorts.
Cris continued to caress him through the fabric, although now, with only the thin fabric between his hand and cock, he could feel almost every detail.
It was the first penis Cris had ever touched (apart from his own) and he was immediately caught, the long hard flesh seemed to electrify him.
"Damn, Carlo, how do you keep that thing in your pants?"
Cris laughed.
"It's not always easy. It hasn't always been easy, especially the last couple of days."
Cris easily slid the bird into the open air through the front slit of the boxer shorts, as well as being considerably larger, he noticed that it was also a little darker than his. He seemed to have a permanent tan and rose out of the thick bush of black pubic hair he saw from the opening of the boxer shorts he had begun to drop.

Charles had his head leaning back and his eyes almost closed.
"Cris! Oh God, I'm going to explode!"
"I want to see you come."
And Cris increased the speed of the blows on the huge pole.
"Cris. I'm very, very close. I'm not sure I can hold on much longer."
"Then don't. Let me see you shoot."
Cris's head was still resting on his chest, while his left hand continued to move along the enormous length, he saw drops of pre ejaculation exuding from the chapel.
A few seconds later he felt the base of his penis stiffen and give the sensation of growing another couple of centimeters.
The slit opened wide and Cris realized that he would ejaculate.
"Oh Cris! Oh my God!"
Charles grunted while a huge load of sperm was being expelled. The first big flop ended up on the other boy's cheek, four successive splashes created a pool of semen on his stomach and the rest on Cris's hand and boxer shorts.
Cris clung to the big softened cock oozing more cum.
He slid his head towards Carlo's face as the cum slowly rolled down his cheek.
Carlo leaned over and started licking his cum off his friend's face.
"Boy, am I sorry I shot you in the face. It was the longest shot I ever had, I swear. I guess I had special help."
He kissed Cris, who tasted the remains of Charles' juice on his tongue, had an exceptional taste.

After a few more kisses, Carlo slid his hand towards the front of his friend's shorts and felt the hard erection.
"Cris, I want you to know how wonderful you made me feel. I want to see you come."
They kissed again and Carlo started to pull down the zipper, took off his shorts and saw Cris' bird straining against the fabric of the black boxer shorts.
He brought his head to his chest so he could concentrate on what he was about to do and began to rub the rod through the fabric.
He slid his hand along the front of the boxer shorts and finally grabbed the whole cock.
He moved his hands to his hips and took off his underwear.
Now Cris was lying on the bed, completely naked, with his hard cock pointing at the ceiling.
Carlo grabbed him and started jerking him off just like the guy did to him.
Cris' right hand moved through his hair and you could feel his every breath.
His hand was on his dick and pumping with a steady, steady rhythm.

He felt his friend's breath increase a little bit and his penis stretch, just then he made a slight grunt and simply said: "Look!"
The first stream of sperm that flew out of Cris's cock, went over Carlo's head, over Cris's shoulder and hit the wall behind the bed. The next two strokes fell on Cris's face, one almost exactly on his right eye, the other just below, and dripped on his cheek.
Two more shots would land on Cris' chest, but there was Charles' face. The semen settled on his nose and lips and immediately began to drip on the rest of his face.
When it was over it seemed as if Cris's sperm was everywhere between his cock and the wall.

"That was fucking awesome, Cris! I didn't know anybody could shoot like that. Do you do that every time you come?"
Cris took the cum out of her eyes with one finger.
"I don't normally hit the wall like that, but I'm pretty used to having my face full of cum. I hope that doesn't bother you."
He stuck his finger wet with cum in his mouth and smiled at his friend's wet face.
"Are you kidding me?"
Charles got up and started licking the cum off the boy's cheeks. They kissed again and exchanged saliva and semen with the chests smeared with what was left of Cris's enormous ejaculation.

"Maybe we should take a shower before we go to sleep. I'm feeling a little... sticky," said Carlo.
"Mmm. That's a great idea. Although I can't promise you won't get any stickier in the shower."
Said Cris laughing.
"I'll risk it. Come on!"
Said Carlo by pulling him out of bed and leading him into the bathroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back