yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
In July of 2015, Anna and I were particularly exhausted, both of us on business matters. We decided on a little getaway, leaving Friday night and returning on Sunday. We had just bought a new tent, it seemed the perfect opportunity to inaugurate it. The choice fell on a small campsite in the Marecchia Valley, near Ponte Messa. I knew it for having been there a couple of times, in the past, with my parents. The swimming pool with the triple trampoline had remained in my heart. We left around 6 pm, we would have had to go along the Marecchiese for about fifty kilometers.
Once we arrived we found ourselves expecting an unwelcome surprise; the pitch we had booked, the last one left free that weekend, had been accidentally assigned to another couple. Anna was furious, demanded a solution, she absolutely did not intend to return to Rimini. The owner of the campsite tried to reassure her, said he would talk to the couple.
She left us alone inside the reception. Anna confirmed to me that she did not want to leave, she would have been willing to share the pitch if possible. I was excited to see her angry, the look was the same as the one she dominated me from behind. I told her there was no problem, I just wanted to relax.
The owner came back with a boy, he seemed to be my age, maybe a few years older. He was very tall, at least 1.90, hair shaved to zero and blue eyes, definitely more glacial than my Anna. His face was very thin, his features suggested a northern European origin. He was wearing a red tank top, and underneath he had a beautifully pumped-up physique. Her legs, smooth and muscular, were barely covered by a pair of floral patterned Bermuda shorts.
He shook my hand and introduced himself, his name was Stefano.
He had a vigorous grip.
He turned to Anna, I looked at her. She'd fixed her hair, she was looking down at the Viking, blinking her big eyes. She reached out her hand and he took it and kissed her. Anna smiled for the first time since she was in the office. I wasn't jealous. I was accustomed to her being so easy.
Stefano told us that he had no problem sharing the pitch, the owner added that the next day one of the two houses in the campsite would be free. To make it up to us he would have left it at the price of the pitch, we accepted on the fly.
We left the office, the sun had almost disappeared behind the mountain line. Anna and Stefano walked towards the pitch, I went to get the car and joined them.
Once there, a beautiful woman with long red hair came up to me, her name was Diana. Like Stefano, she was particularly tall. My eyes were at the height of her fleshy lips, I had to look up to see her green eyes. She had a hint of freckles on her cheeks, I found them very sexy. A turquoise dress covered a dry body, her legs were long and toned. Underneath the fabric you could see, in transparency, two small breasts. There was no trace of a bra.
After she showed up, she kissed me on the cheek, she smelled good, like cinnamon.
Stefano helped me set up the tent, we used the last light of the sun. In a few minutes the Quechua was set up, thanks to the size of the pitch there was also room for a third tent.
In the meantime Anna and Diana had prepared a small dinner, with the camping tables together they had created a beautiful table. Anna's sweetness was expressed by the care with which she lit the table, she created a very intimate atmosphere with candles.
Together with Stefano I took the car outside the camping, we took the opportunity to get to know each other better. He and Diana came from Arezzo, also fleeing from stress. Together they ran her family's fruit and vegetables, they were not married. Stefano was my age, Diana was three years older. As we were walking back to our women, I couldn't help but notice two things; the first was Stefano's physical prowess, it overwhelmed me. The second was that all around us were northern Europeans.
My new friend told me that this campsite was particularly famous in Holland, a country that among others had given birth to his mother. That explains the features.
During the dinner I saw Anna lost in Stefano's confident gaze, laughing at each of his jokes like a little girl. It excited me to see her like that, and the Viking also attracted my attention.
But not like his companion.
I looked closely at Diana; her face was very sweet, but those freckles were like a splash of eroticism. I saw a great contrast on her face; I felt the chapel begin to pulsate. Also talking to her was very pleasant, her voice was, at times, hypnotic.
I performed one of the oldest tricks in the world, I dropped a cutlery to spy under the table. I found the surprise I did not expect; Anna's naked foot was playing against Stefano's member. I got up without looking at Diana's legs, which is why I played the game. I looked at Anna and Stefano, they were impassive and kept talking. I bit my lower lip for excitement, then I went back to talk to Diana. I stretched my foot towards hers, she didn't move it. She kept talking, staring me in the eye, I heard her go into my head. The cock was pressing against my shorts, I had to get up but I couldn't hide my erection. I took my foot away from Diana's, I had to cool down a little bit.
Watching Anna drooling over Stephen didn't help.
Diana started to clear the table, Anna gave her a hand. Stefano started making coffee, and I sat at the table fantasizing. I thought about that slim body, very different from Anna's flesh. Meat that I love. But Diana was really charming, and I always had a thing for redheads. The four of us stayed talking until midnight, then Diana said she was going to take a shower before bedtime. She took what she needed from the tent and headed for the bathroom.
Alone, in the midst of Stefano and Anna, I could feel the erotic tension between them. I decided to feed her by leaving. I told Anna that I was going to brush my teeth, she dismissed me without looking at me. I took a toothbrush and toothpaste and went far away from the pitch. As soon as I passed the bush, I hid to spy on my partner and the Viking.
Anna's little dog wasted no time; without even looking around, she lowered the straps of her black dress, leaving her beautiful third one free. Stephen lunged at the nipples that I used to rape. I took my dick in my hand, it had become hard. Anna held her head back, her gaze was turned to the sky. With her right hand she held the back of Stefano's neck pressed against her breasts. While I was masturbating I started to moan, Anna looked towards the bush that was hiding me. I stopped holding my breath, she kept staring at me. Stephen didn't stop, Anna looked back at the sky. I put my dick back in my pants and walked to the bathroom. There was nobody around, I was careful not to make too much noise on the gravel of the path.
The structure that housed the bathrooms was deserted, from the entrance I could hear the sound of Diana's shower. The row of sinks was right next to the shower cubicles, on the opposite side of the entrance door. I entered slowly, I was thoughtful; it excited me to think about what was happening in the pitch. I wondered if Anna had already taken it in her mouth. But twenty steps away from me there was a muse, it remained to be understood if she was well disposed towards me. The footsteps echoed in the empty room.
When I stood in front of the sink, from the cabin a charming voice sang a classic Mina's voice.
"I don't want any more candy
The moon and crickets usually keep me awake.
While I want to sleep and dream about the man in you sometimes..."
I placed my toothbrush and toothpaste on the edge of the sink, then I stood in front of the door, closed, which hid Diana's naked body from my eyes.
"Words words
Words words words"
I sang with her, the thought of the pitch had ended up in a dark corner. The door opened slightly, I felt the water stop falling on the shower tray. A few seconds passed before I decided to open it, I was excited. I pushed the door inside, heaven in front of me. Diana was looking at me, holding her arms out behind her back. The long red hair weighed wet on her shoulders, dropping a trickle of water between her small breasts. The nipples were protruding forward. Her pussy was completely shaved, just the way I like it, her big lips were very meaty.
Suddenly the idea that maybe, at that very moment, the Viking was gutting Anna's mouth with his cock, went up my back like a shock.
I took Diana, one hand behind the back of my neck and one hand on my ass, and I stuck my tongue in her mouth. I looked gently for her tongue, her lips wrapped around mine. Her ass was nice and tight, a little bit of cellulite made it more real. I could grab the whole gluteus with my hand.
I moved my kisses down my neck, Diana started moaning. I turned the piercing around her nipples, they were the size of a Leo pill. I didn't feel like biting them. I thought she wouldn't like it.
It was, maybe, more of an Anna thing.
I wonder what my little dog was doing.
I went down again, a bubble of foam had formed in my belly button. The taste was definitely bitter. I put both my knees on the shower tray. Fortunately, thanks to my work, it's a position I'm used to. I opened my big lips with my fingers, the clitoris was calling out to me. It was very big, more than I was used to sucking on. I turned my tongue gently, raised my eyes towards Diana's face, she looked at me too, her smile made my cock harden.
But all my attention was on her, I kept my dick in my pants.
I gave a few shots with my steel ball against her clit, Diana screamed a couple of times. I went down to the crack with my tongue, in and out repeatedly. Then I went back to the clitoris, hooked her with two fingers. I knew I was moving well when she put her hands, until then busy squeezing my nipples, above my head, holding it against my pussy. Her moans became louder, I began to think that someone could hear us, in the silence of the campsite. Diana didn't seem to care at all, or maybe that was what turned her on. These thoughts did not distract me from my task; I continued to lick her until I felt a warm stream on my fingers. Slowly I took them out to lick them, they tasted good. This probably excited Diana who, with her hand still behind the back of my neck, squeezed her hair and pulled me up. I didn't expect this aggression from her, I was glad to find out.
We kissed again, although it would be more accurate to say that she kissed me. She licked my lips greedily, she wanted her juice, I don't object.
She kissed me on the forehead, then invited me to come out and never stopped smiling at me. My cock was throbbing with desire, but I was satisfied. With great regret I brushed my teeth, taking the taste of Diana out of my mouth.
I went back to the curtains, meanwhile the water in the shower had started to fall back on the ceramic plate, and the sweet voice was still coming out of the cabin.
"What are you?
What are you?
What are you? What are you?
You never change
Never change
You never, never change..."
When I arrived at the pitch I saw that there was no one outside, the lights were on both in our tent and in Stefano's tent. I began to wonder how long I'd been in the bathroom. But on the other hand, Anna had certainly been busy.
Our tent consisted of a common area in the center, about two meters high, and two rooms on either side. In the one on the left we had inflated the double mattress, the one on the right served as a wardrobe.
I opened the mosquito net and entered the common area, at that moment Anna came out of the room. She leaned on my lips, kissed me intensely. She walked away and started running her tongue around my lips. The taste of toothpaste disappointed her, I saw it in her eyes, turquoise under the light of the LED lantern hanging from the ceiling of the tent. I looked at her carefully, I noticed a white sketch on her breast, it must have been Stefano's cum. I looked up again, Anna's smile was full of provocation. I licked the sketch, then greedily sucked the nipples. I bit them energetically, Anna squeezed my hair. I pulled myself up and we kissed, her eyes were full of satisfaction.
She took the toiletries and told me to wait for her, so she opened the mosquito net to get out. I took the opportunity to follow her out of the tent and have a cigarette. I watched Anna's beautiful ass get away from me, it's always a beautiful sight.
I turned my attention to Stefano and Diana's tent, the light was off. I looked around, everything was silent. I slipped silently towards the room where they were sleeping, I could hear them whispering.
She told them, in detail, what happened in the shower. He appreciated, then told her how cozy Anna's mouth was. Afterwards I heard no more words, only moans of pleasure. The curtain began to move, I went back to our bed.
I was horny as hell. I slipped into the room, naked, ready to fill Anna with pleasure.
When she came in, I was, as always, electrocuted by her body. The height of the curtain forced her to her knees, her hair down to her breasts. She had a naughty look, I asked her if she liked Stephen's bird. She answered that she did, she liked it, and that she had swallowed every drop of cum.
I pointed out to her that it wasn't quite right.
She smiled and threw herself on my cock, she couldn't get enough. She licked my balls, then went up to the chapel with her tongue, I felt a shiver go up my back. He stopped and looked me in the eye and asked me what Diana's mouth looked like. When I told her I didn't know, she made a disappointing grimace. But then I told her how sweet her pussy was, so Anna's lips wrapped around my cock. She started sucking it with gusto, sending it so deep, I could hear little gags on the chapel. Rivers of saliva dripped down my balls. She was really into it. It went on for a few minutes, I was in ecstasy.
All of a sudden, she climbed on top of me and stuck her dick in the soggy little pussy.
He came up to my face and told me that Stefano's member was as wide as a fist, then he stuck his tongue in my mouth and started riding me. I was enjoying thinking about Anna's mouth, which was wide open until it hurt. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her head back, then I sexting her nipples. With my free hand, I slapped her ass, which was beating hard on my hips. I licked and bit her nipples repeatedly, a bitter liquid came out. We continued until I said I was coming. Anna got off her horse and took my dick in her mouth, it was near the eruption. A river of hot cum flowed down Anna's throat, it was the second one of the night.
I was exhausted, I closed my eyes thinking of Diana. I wanted her.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back