yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Since the unexpected is the seasoning of everyday life, she was a third seductress who first managed to satisfy my guilty desires. I wouldn't have imagined that Samira was ready to get down to business. For a long time she was content with looks and sighs.
Good at sports, she knew she was my favourite since I had recklessly paid her a few compliments. She was stronger than me.
First I had made some allusions to her beautiful teeth, then to her dark, fluffy hair and finally to her brown eyes. I had baptized her my Muslim "because she was the very image of the women of the harem that I dreamed of. She was caught up in the game and, knowing that she was appreciated, she exaggerated in looking at me languidly, and I had the weakness to respond to her by sending her a few sneaky kisses from afar.
The situation did not take long to develop. Under the long pullovers that reached halfway down the thigh I could sense the tender and generous forms of Samira, as I like in women. Already plump but well made, she carried her roundness around with the impertinent charm of girls of her age. She had soft skin, buttocks a bit abundant but firm which revealed a great femininity.
However, my desire was held back by two different reasons: on the one hand, the Islamic upbringing she had received and which led me to think she intended to remain a virgin until marriage.
On the other hand, her behaviour towards me made me fear that behind her casual appearance there was a very romantic soul.
On the eve of the February holidays, on a Friday last day of school, the headmaster had given permission to finish classes an hour earlier. I was about to close the gymnasium when three girls shyly approached me. Three of my oldest pupils, and among them Samira. They asked me for their badminton rackets and left to play while I took the opportunity to update my students' sports performance evaluation cards. Within a few minutes a presence forced me to look up. Samira had detached herself from her companions. I smiled at her and invited her to sit next to me.
"Would you like to help me? Take the time record and tell me what the grades are on the side of each rehearsal!
I could feel the warmth of her body. I heard her whisper the results in a hoarse voice.
Trying not to make any mistakes, I couldn't help but feel a certain irritation at the presence of the other two, who were playing the flywheel in the big empty room. Barbara and Silvia, my colleagues, had left at four o'clock.
I interrupted myself two or three times to look at her. Her beautiful brown eyes stood up and stared at me, while her swollen lips hinted at a smug thrill.
Ansanti and sweaty, the other two girls came to give me the shuttlecocks, giving Samira a questioning look.
Go ahead," she said without hesitation. "I'll be right with you!"
Her reaction surprised me. Girls her age developed a very deep attachment to her best friend and they never split up, but those two, without batting an eyelid, left badminton shuttlecocks on the edge of the bench where we were sitting and left after thanking me.
I was overwhelmed by a certain uneasiness. Finally the situation I had so longed for was becoming reality. I stammered the last results, then we came to the end of our work. I took the rackets to go and put them away. Samira followed me. In the locker room, the atmosphere was more intimate.
The sports equipment was not cumbersome and was placed on large shelves on the wall and the T-shirts with their respective numbers were hung on rows of dress racks. After all, we had created a "teachers' corner" which we rarely used and which, in turn, was invaded by balls, rackets and circles. Samira stopped at the narrow dividing passage between the two parts.
When I came back, instead of moving away, she stood still in front of me, biting her lower lip without ever taking her eyes off me. I laid my hands on her shoulders in a rather uncertain manner. Under the soft wool I felt her flesh tender and warm, I approached her head thinking of giving her a kiss on the tip of my nose. She wouldn't retract and our lips ended up meeting. In spite of all my experience with women, I felt like I was dreaming, as I did when I was in love.
That naughty girl managed to bring me back to reality right away, sticking her childish tongue between my teeth and poking the inside of my mouth greedily. I immediately realized it wasn't the first time she'd kissed. Holding her tightly to my chest, I was able to appreciate that long, languid, sensual kiss.
She had grabbed the back of my neck and stuck to my lips like a leech, sticking her canines into my flesh. I let myself sink into abandon and caressed her body from the shoulders to the kidneys, touching her round, firm buttocks, squeezing her hips and going up to her hair.
She, ravenous, wouldn't give me a moment's rest.
Maybe she didn't want me to talk. She'd suck my tongue and then her lips, and her appetite wouldn't stop. There she is, my Muslim, my lovely little Beur, overwhelmed by sex drive, ready to offer me, delicious!
I remembered that at seventeen o'clock, the judo students were due to arrive. I gently plucked me from her embrace and approached the door to close it. She stood absolutely still. How far was she going to go?
My erect sex inflated the tracksuit, but the sight of that turgidity didn't seem to impress her that much. I pushed her to the back of the room and, crushing her against the wall, I began to grope her methodically from head to toe.
Her lips opened in a vicious smile, she let herself be, panting. I slipped my hands without difficulty under the pullover and shirt and embarked on a sweet journey on the soft, velvety skin. The smell of sweat rising from her body with every gesture I made only increased my excitement. I had a beautiful female on my hands! Her breasts were warm. I pinched her nipples and I had the impression that she liked it. She smiled with her teeth clenched, as if she wanted to encourage me to continue. The radiator on my left sent a lot of heat and it seemed to me that the sexting woman's body, either because of the heat or my caresses, almost melted. Her flesh was soft and at the same time firm, appetizing and voluptuous. Under her wet armpits I sensed the presence of abundant hairs, and I remembered that the women of her breed were more precocious than the Europeans. I wanted to see all of her and I lifted her pullover. I bared her white breasts with their purple, sharp nipples. I sucked them, first one after the other, with greed. Samira seemed to enjoy the pain that my voracity caused her.
Then I began to pull them with my lips, pull them and bite them. This time she broke the silence and gave out bloody cries that were almost a moan. When the tips were red, I went back to her lips and crushed them violently. With my right hand I went down between her thighs and now I was massaging her pubis over the suit. Once again she moaned that I smothered her with kisses. Her arms were tied around my neck and at that moment I realized that the traffic light had gone green. I skillfully slipped my hand under the elastic band of her panties and began to caress her round, silky belly, then down to her swollen pubis. She was very well equipped there, cozy and warm. You offer me the slit without the slightest reticence. I stuck my fingers into that damp cave. Samira had opened up and flooded my hand shamelessly. Troubled to see her so helpful, I got down on my knees and lowered her pants to mid-thigh. An acrid smell hit my nostrils, a smell of sex combined with sweat effluents. She had been at school since the morning, she had been playing volleyball for an hour and now she offered herself to me naturally, without perfume, without deodorants, without even taking a shower at the last moment. It was awesome! I spread her thighs a little bit and stuck my tongue into her big, wide open lips.
The inside of her vagina was fleshy and the mucosa welcomed me generously. I lapped her like a dog while she moaned and stared at me. Her smile had given way to an expression...
of suffering, and yet he enjoyed the sweetness of my tongue strokes.
I looked at her face, above the still shiny turgid breasts of my saliva. She had grabbed me by the hair and clawed my scalp.
"Gianni! Oh, Gianni! I'll... oh, Gianni!".
Her beautiful pussy excited me, her hips and thighs were those of a mature woman and so was her smell. I got up, I flipped her over on the tabletop that occupied one corner of the room. She lay down meekly on her back, her elbows to her face and her hands behind the back of her head. She let her pants come off completely.
Her legs folded down and she let me take them off again. I bent down feverishly on that dark triangle and once again I breathed his strong scent.
The rosy seashell was rancid with shimmering moods. I gently pulled the corolla away from her with my fingertips and stuck my tongue into the slit. She was all warm. Samira began to move her pelvis slowly, sighing. Her vagina opened up under my kisses and my tongue was able to take its first trip into the warm intimacy. It was nice to devour her, to eat her like that! Press the reddened clitoris that was hatching high. Samira moaned, accompanied by a tremor. I tied the upper part of her thighs, squeezed her waist so I could suck her in that intimate spot. She attempted to struggle with a strong excitement, then gave in with a suffocated scream.
The boys from the judo class had arrived and we could hear the voices of the instructors who were placing the tatami on the floor, I had my penis hard as a rock and it was sore. I massaged it to find some relief. My jaws and tongue hurt. I got up to look at Samira who had her face covered by her hair, panting and staring at me. She kept the obscene position I had put her in. I moved away, always standing, stroking her breast with one hand and the vulva with the other.
"Do you like it?"
She shook her head to say yes.
"Turn around!". She turned slowly on the table. At the sight of her ass, my desire grew stronger. Two nice, soft, round, plump, white asses were swinging before my eyes while the bitch's legs were shaking in a vacuum.
I put my hand on those fleshy domes. How soft they were to the touch! I bent down on those tender fruits and licked them all, from the base of the bowed kidneys to the folds of the upper thighs. Slowly and imperceptibly I went near the black slit, covered with a brown hairs. I began from above and descended slowly.
With my thumbs I moved my buttocks to the fleshiest part of the thighs and I put my nose close to the asshole. A strong smell invaded my nostrils. I pointed the end of my tongue towards that little hole and Samira missed a rat's squeal.
"Spread out!" She obeyed immediately.
Her docility excited me. "Get on all fours. I helped her, grabbing her by the hips. You offered me the dark cave without protest. Now the anal crater was totally bare: it reminded me of a purple star in the center of a dome of lighter, velvety flesh. The position I made her take caused the opening of the inner diaphragm. Before I tasted it, I tasted that piece of wild flesh with my eyes. I smelled it like a dog. The anus barely opened and I saw shimmering moods appear.
I stuck my tongue in it and it penetrated beyond the sphincter without difficulty. I tasted the bitterness of the inside of her ass, her lips crushed on her ass, I stuck my tongue inside as hard as I could. I was able to get a first taste of her intimate, sweet, warm flesh. But Samira was still too tight for me to quench my urges.
To rest my sore mouth I resorted to my fingers and with my middle finger I penetrated the virgin anus a second time. The little vixen began to moan softly.
"It burns!" "Shut your mouth, bitch! Your ass is driving me crazy! You'd better get used to it... You just started getting your ass fucked!", She stopped complaining and a few moments later, I even pushed two fingers into that hole that was offered to me. My index finger and thumb, they let me stick it in even further. I turned and twisted my hand exploring her rectum. She was dilating inside and I could also feel that she had got wet, a brilliant juice was dripping on my hand. I was gripped with the desire to sodomize her, but I couldn't stop the movement of my fingers. Then I pulled them out and stuck my tongue back into her rectum, masturbating with my right hand.
It was only a matter of seconds. I screamed my enjoyment with my mouth glued to her juicy ass. Samira stood up and squeezed herself on me.
"Gianni, I love you!" she exclaimed, hiding her face against my chest.
I hugged her, feeling a real and deep tenderness for her.
I didn't express it in words, but Samira, from that moment on, set my body on fire.
The intention to enslave her to my lust began to haunt me. I didn't want to think about the consequences of my behavior. I wanted her too much! I had to penetrate her, fuck her, that's what she was made for!
The week of vacation seemed endless in the days that followed did not give me the opportunity to put my plan into practice, she had no time, her parents were waiting for her at a predetermined time, her younger brother was spying on her, her schoolmates often accompanied her. For my part, I didn't want Silvia or Barbara to notice my manoeuvres. In a nutshell, the frustration started to get to my throat.
When, after three or four days of abstinence, I would end up giving my pupil looks full of reproach, like the boy I had become again, she would come looking for me, secretly, and give me ten short minutes. I would wait for her in the usual place, as soon as I opened the door for her, Samira would come upon me, and, leaving me barely enough time to close it, she would stick her tongue in my mouth, without tearing it from me, I would strip her naked quickly, feverishly caressing her warm body, to grope her with both hands front and back. She invariably flooded my fingers, and her feminine smell filled the little room. I ended up sticking my middle finger up her ass and masturbating her with violence, while she made her tongue run relentlessly into my mouth. She would move her ass and when I got wet up to my wrist, she would leave, suddenly leaving me on the verge of madness!
I planted him in the middle of the room, still smelling his female scent, I would jerk off angrily.
The little bitch had me trapped! What no woman had managed to achieve in years, she had done with a disconcerting ease. I thought of her morning and night. I refused the telephone invitations made by my friends because I only wanted her, my Muslim, my virgin bitch, her kisses, her breath, her skin, her smell, her lubricated and bitter orifices! Her perverse docility, her vicious instinct of submission had become indispensable to me. She had truly succeeded in her purpose!
That traffic went on for quite a while. I ended up considering my pupil as my only real woman. The fever of vice swept between us the difference of age and education.
For a few minutes a week we plunged into a crazy and delightful universe on the edge of reality.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back