yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
When Mary woke up, it was dawning outside. She realized that she was no longer bound and that she was no longer wearing her petticoat: evidently she had undressed it while she slept. She turned slowly and looking at Gianc lying by her side with her eyes closed, she wondered if she was really sleeping or pretending...
His face was so beautiful... his naked body, slender with few hairs and long, tapered legs, he was so attractive that Mary couldn't help but touch him!

She started slowly, so as not to wake him up, her fingertips barely, almost imperceptibly, touched his skin. She walked all over his body several times, then stroked him with her palm, and she liked this feeling.
Mary's hand lingered on the package, a light touch then closed around the glans, barely moving. It didn't take long and Gianc's dick started swelling, getting hard, but he seemed to keep sleeping.
His hand moved slowly and gently but the erection was inevitable.

Gianc opened his eyes, Mary snapped out of it, embarrassed. He didn't say a word, but staring at Mary's eyes he got down on his knees on the bed, spread her legs, grabbed her by the hips, raised her pelvis a little bit and went inside her, driving her crazy with pleasure... how Mary had longed for that moment! Gianc began to move inside her, guiding her, his fingers sank into the flesh of her hips ... and went inside her more and more.

Mary was going crazy... she felt his excitement grow more and more, his breath faster and faster... his back arched like a cat's back to feel it even more and then Gianc lay on her and kept pushing him in... pushing him even harder. She wanted him like this... to feel the weight of his male body on her, to feel the sheath of his cock, his slave. Her impatient hands caressed him all over... brushing the skin on his back, stopping on the most beautiful ass she had ever seen!

Gianc's muscles contracted with every thrust, and she went along with it. Mary was about to come... she suffocated a cry of pleasure by biting his shoulder: her taste, her perfume excited her even more and she couldn't hold back a whimper when, just as she was coming, she pushed it in with a force never seen before, slow and abrupt as an animal.
She felt it tremble, then stop. Mary didn't want him to finish that delicious torture; she looked at him and whispered to him, "I'm ready to grant your every wish now, remember? I'm your slave... but don't stop, just keep fucking my pussy, please." He smiled then lifted her up and turned her over on the bed.

"All right, I'll make it up to you, but then you'll have to be very dirty to me... I want you more and more dirty!"
Mary found herself on all fours, unable to see what he was doing as long as she felt his dick still sticking in her wet pussy. She tried to open her legs more to get laid better, like a cat in heat.
Her pussy was looking for his dick... she wanted it deep down. Gianc leaned over her, his mouth on her neck, his tongue caressed her, his hands tortured her breasts while he nailed her with his strong, hard stick that exhausted her with every blow and took her breath away for pleasure.
He suffocated the moan of the orgasm in the pillow.

He embraced her tenderly as he continued to push his big cock into her.
Once again he detached himself from her and touched her tongue softly, shyly, with his tongue, the soft cock of his moods. Gianc then let her get on top of him: it was so big that just sticking it in her had turned her on again. So, she could also look at his eyes, kiss him ... or rather let her tongues rummage frantically, her teeth hardened her nipples while his hands grabbed her ass and guided her at her own pace.
"Let's see how dirty you can be, let's see if the slave girl can get her master to enjoy it..." whispered Gianc.

Now he wanted to come, while she was up and down on his shiny, stone-hard cock, he moved her back and forth, rubbing her pussy on his body.
Ecstatic Mary saw the enjoyment in his eyes, accelerated, slowed down and pushed. She could go on like this for him for hours... until he took over, hands on her hips, her expert rhythm led her to enjoyment.
Gianc slowed down the movement until it was almost imperceptible, then penetrated it with force, preventing any movement by her hips.
"Do you want your master's cum? It's ready for you..." he said.
"Yeah, flood me, empty your balls in my pussy, I want you to go crazy..."

Mary felt it stuck inside her, she felt it filled with his sperm, they were coming together...

When she came out of the bathroom in her bathrobe instead of finding the man still lying on the bed, she saw a sheet of paper on the pillow: a message for her.
"At 1:00 p.m. at the restaurant in front of the museum. "Elegant, sober, in a skirt, without underwear! Last table in the corner room"
Mary reread those few lines several times wondering what Gianc might have in mind. She slowly put her clothes on, her eyes fixed on the paper.
She folded it, put it in her pocket and left the hotel.

She wandered aimlessly around the city for a long time hoping to accidentally meet the man who drove her mad with desire, but ... nothing.
At midday she returned to the little hotel where she had found accommodation, took a shower and carefully chose her clothing: black hold-ups, short black wallet skirt and white silk shirt. She put on her classic black jacket, high heeled shoes and headed for the restaurant.

It was a fine, elegant restaurant, with baroque furnishings. Mary went to sit at the table that Gianc had pointed out to her, and ordered an aperitif.
At 1:20 p.m. he hadn't arrived yet, and she got up nervously convinced that he wouldn't show up when a WApp arrived on her cell phone: "go back to your seat, don't be impatient! Keep your legs crossed, you're very exciting -"
Mary sat up stunned and began to look around. Where the hell was Gianc, how could he see her?? She suddenly realized that thanks to a game of mirrors that table in the corner was visible from the other room... so she started playing by moving her legs slowly under the table, slightly moving her skirt...
His movements became more and more sensual...
He wrote a message in turn "Is the vision exciting enough for you? Do you want me to widen my thighs a little more?" and Gianc's reply was not long in coming, "you're getting more and more exciting... touch yourself, without anyone noticing! ”

Mary's hand moved under the table, slipped between her legs and began to caress the inside of her thighs ... her pussy, her clit ...
More "good girl, that's how it goes..."
Mary continued to follow her game... her fingers faster and faster on her clit, her eyes closed... knowing that Gianc was watching her excited her tremendously! After a few minutes she felt all wet while a tremor ran down her back... she kept stroking her clit, under the table... the skirt moved so that he could see every movement of her fingers... she was enjoying it under the eyes of her Gianc and maybe of who knows how many others, but she didn't care... what mattered was only the approval and enjoyment of him.

Another message: "You did great... get up and join me slowly in the taxi outside". Mechanically Mary followed the instructions, paid the bill and in a moment found herself sitting in the taxi next to Gianc smiling at her...
The car moved and she hoped it was a long drive... the sound of the mobile phone brought her out of that state of excitement, that sort of "trance" she was in.
"I think it's yours," she said. Mary retrieved the phone from her purse. "Hello?" Gianc was by her side so she could hear everything.

"Hi, what's up?" "Where are you?" She thought about it for a minute. "With a man," she said. "Don't joke, come on, I need to talk to you..." the voice was almost supplicating.
She was Mary's closest friend, but if she knew someone was listening, she wouldn't even be able to talk. Mary reached out her hand and started to caress Gianc's package, looking at it.
"You hurt me a lot, you know?" Gianc couldn't tell if it was her or him. "I've already apologized to you, haven't I? What's that got to do with it now, I've got to tell you about the guy I met..."
"OK, OK, but I don't have time now, you'll tell me when I get back!" Mary had untied Gianc's jeans and grabbed the hard stick and moved it quickly. She put her face to his dick. She waved it fast, then started rubbing it on his cheeks. "...but what are you doing?" The friend's voice was slightly altered.

Hearing her talk so coldly on the phone as she masturbated him turned Gianc upside down. Mary looked at him as she pulled the phone away from his face. "Enjoy it, pig, I want you to enjoy it on my face!" she whispered.
He got back on the phone. "Nothing, don't worry." "Are you really with a man?" "Of course! A beautiful man with a beautiful stick that's getting harder and harder in my hand..." The friend remained silent.
"Do you want me to keep describing?" Mary said looking at Gianc. He nodded and on the other side of the phone came a "Yes" in a sigh of excitement...
"I'm gonna suck the chapel while I massage the balls a little bit," said Mary and put the tip of her dick in her mouth. Leaning her cell phone on the seat, Mary started sucking Gianc's dick more and more greedily and it became more and more rigid and swollen.

She would stop every once in a while to describe on the phone what she was doing and then pick it up gently or quickly. Gianc, his eyes closed, his head reclining on the backrest, was enjoying the magnificent sensations that Mary's lips and tongue were giving him.
"Are you really giving a guy a blowjob?" asked her friend on the phone in a very excited voice. "Yes of course ... and he's enjoying it now!"
Gianc came over, splashing all the sperm all over her face. One moment of pause, then Mary said "I have to say goodbye now" and closed the communication.
She put her tongue to the glans and wiped it with the remaining sperm. Then she looked at his face with the semen dripping down her breasts from her chin.
"Am I slutty enough for you now?"
"More than I could imagine..." Gianc replied, handing her a tissue to wipe her face.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back