yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
- I'm a little scared, you know - hesitating, taking my mouth away from mine for a moment.
- Afraid of what?
- Afraid of you, Mathilde. I'm afraid of losing my mind for you. You kiss me and I'll do anything. I mean, if Franco were here, or anybody else, it wouldn't be the same, because you and I would be competing, we'd do, so to speak, whoever's better with him. We'd be happy to serve him and be whores to each other for his pleasure. But it's you that I want... and that scares me a bit.
- You don't know it, but I dreamt about you too and made love to you just this morning...
- Really?
- Yes, and I've been waiting to tell you, because it's important, it's not something that happens to you and then you get over it. I got ready for you, as if I knew you were going to call. But first I was lying on the bed and I jerked off thinking you were watching me, then I was licking myself. I thought about you even when I was washing. I thought about you all morning. And Franco has nothing to do with it, you're the centerpiece...
And while I'm talking to her, I'm getting up the nerve to pull down the side of her pants. She helps me and barely slips out, so as to offer me a delicious slipper, at the bottom of which I immediately notice a slight damp trace.
She remains like this, her legs stretched out and resting on the coffee table, her pants halfway down, well aware of the seduction of half uncovered belly and abandonment. I get up, I take off her pants entirely, which I throw further away, but I put the shoes back on with devotion. In silence, I take off my blouse by unbuttoning those two buttons, then the mini, discovering at her sight a pair of legs that have nothing to envy to others.
Slowly I remain with my blue bottom, which seems to live its own life, breathing the excitement that surrounds it from inside and outside. The hem on my thighs is slightly detached from the skin.
She has also taken off her shirt, we are both naked in our briefs, we are excited, we want to give ourselves pleasure and love. I put my hand close to the hem of her panties.
- I want to see you, Debra. I want to see you in one piece. I want to see what you have that I don't...
I lift the hem and I reach in tenderly with my hand. She closes her eyes and lets go, opens up. I reach into the crack with my finger, which I feel wet, warm.
- Were you so hungry when she caught you? Why were you thinking about me?
- Yes, Matilde, I was thinking about you and my pussy was all wet, like now. It was really wonderful, exciting. I wish you were there with me.
- Instead I put my finger on my clitoris - I whisper to her - and started caressing myself. I thought you were going to lick me and then you were going to say some harsh things to me, like "enjoy it, you lesbian slut, shake it while I lick you and look at you".
Meanwhile with my finger I go up and down her pussy, gently, almost without paying attention, walking around. I feel, however, that her head is all there and that she is surrendering to pleasure in a total way.
My finger is now soaked in her moods, panties are an obstacle. We interrupt to get completely naked. Then I put my mouth close to her pussy, with love. I play with her a little bit, lips on lips.
- How beautiful you are, Debra.
- You're wonderful, Matilde. I want to make love with you, I want to be a man to fuck you.
- I'd like to be a man to fuck you too, but I think I'll make you enjoy it like a madwoman anyway and you'll do the same to me.
I'll give you a hand and help you up. Together we walk to my bedroom. Because of the heat, the shutters are closed right now. I turn on a small night lamp, but she wants the light to flood the room.
- I want to see you - she says - I want to see you enjoy it.
And so she moves away from me and goes to the window; she opens it so that a slit of afternoon light passes through it, a blast of sunshine that refracts on the bed, still unravelled by my evolutions.
- Look, Debra, that's how I masturbated this morning - I tell her as she approaches the bed - I was as naked as now. I lay down like this, and that's how I started.
So I lay down again, I lay down horizontally in search of maximum comfort. Debra is fascinated by my moving slowly, by my decision and desire to repeat my erotic fantasies with her.
I caress my clitoris, masturbate it with my legs slightly apart, proud of what I am doing, in a mute invitation to bring her face closer, to really do what I have told her.
She lies down next to me and copies me, touches herself slowly and with her eyes closed, then says: - Love, it's beautiful. I dream of being you, you have won my heart, but also my soul. I am yours even with my brain. Now I want to masturbate with you, in communion, shout the orgasm with you, without us touching each other. We still have so much time and I want to enjoy it all, starting as two little girls trying sex for the first time.
- Did you do that with any of your girlfriends years ago?
- Once, but I wanted to do it more, for a while. Then I got over it. I did a lot of lesbian fantasies, though. Have you?
- No, I've never done it. I've had a lot of fantasies, too. But it's great to see you do the same thing. Let's do it by looking at each other.
And so I turn to my side, finger on her pussy. She does the same thing, we look at each other, then we kiss. And this time the kiss is full of saliva, it's full of mood, just like our pussies who can't wait to really get into action. Between the ass and the pussy it's all an active torpor, an ambush, a waiting enjoyment, a fire that will soon no longer be repressed.
- Debra, I'm coming now... I'm coming... I'm coming... love, if I touch myself again I'll come!
- I'm going to cum too. Come on, let's do it, you too, with me, like this, like this, like this, like this, like this, aah, aah!
Our first cumshot, in common but lonely, is the signal that there's no shame between us anymore and the game is about to start big.
I demand that you lick my pussy, I'm actually ordering you, exactly as I wanted this morning. And while she obeys me, I'm still touching myself, I've just started to enjoy it, nobody stops me anymore. I also demand that you tell me the same things that I dreamed: - You didn't expect to be like a lesbian, did you? I wanted it to be me to make you understand what can send you to heaven. Touch yourself, bitch, show me how you enjoy it, while I lick you, look at you and talk to you. Just do what I say, just enjoy it.
I answer in bumpy sentences, much less lucid than I did this morning. I can hear her tongue going in and out of my pussy, like she's the most experienced slut. I feel that I'm about to come in her face and then I say: - I'm coming, Debra, you make me come with that tongue, you can't resist. You're my love, my lover, and I'm your whore. That's it, cum, cum, like this, lick me again while I cum, I'll wash your face with my cum...
And with the last moves before the orgasm, I glue her pussy on the mouth, while I still touch myself with my finger, because to enjoy there must be no limit and I know that she likes to see my finger moving and touching her nose a bit.
- Matilde, so you're more lesbian than I am... I don't know if I could enjoy it like you... maybe I need to fucking...
In these words, even in the effort to return to this earth, I feel a bit of sadness: I'd like to chase her away, to push away this feeling of not being able to make her happy. The result is that it really pisses me off.
So I get up on my knees, I look at her there, all curled up and ashamed of what she has just said, and I tell her: - Now I'll show you!
She's lying down, but a little bit shrunk, her legs ajar, one hand still lingers to touch herself a little, but without much conviction.
- You must think that I want to see you enjoy, enjoy more with me than with a boy. You must enjoy for me, my pretty! Now turn around!
She obeys and turns on her belly, discovering a perfect ass. I kiss her back for a long time, then I go down the groove between her buttocks, then I get to the pink hole. She spreads her legs, invites me to continue and favors me.
- You have to beg me to lick you, Debra. Now I'm gonna lick your asshole, and at some point you're gonna beg me to stop or put something in it. Have you ever had it up your ass? Eh, tell me!
- Yeah, a few times.
- Did you like it?
- Of course I liked it, maybe not right away, but it's great to fuck...
- That's good. I'm going to lick you.
And then I start going in and out with the tip of my tongue through a little hole that slowly widens, opens up. The saliva drips on her pussy underneath, I realize she's got her hand on her belly and she's touching herself, while I'm licking her ass, sucking it and biting it.
- Matilde, I'm soaked... I can't take it anymore, I have to fuck something, you have to do something. You're killing me waiting, I'm craving it!
- Turn around - I'm telling you.
And as soon as she turns around, I stick my tongue in her pussy, which she opened wide.
- Ooh - I feel it. Then I go up and down without mercy. So, she was afraid she didn't enjoy it enough... this bitch... I'll show her. I add a finger to her tongue, just to remind her of the penetration she likes so much, the cock she wants so much... until Debra starts kicking like a mare.
- Aah, aah, aah, come on, lick it, like that, again, don't stop... Enjoy, love, enjoy, you're making me enjoy with your tongue. And I touch myself, look, just like you did before... you're right, it's beautiful, we're two sluts... I'm cumming on your face too and I'm enjoying it. Look at me, look at me!
And so she gets up, she twists and turns and enjoys herself like a madwoman. Even for her, modesty is out of the question. Now we're really lovers. Now we can do everything we're afraid to do with boys. And it's not even evening yet.
(continues).

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back