yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It was a cold, rainy day when the Airbus flight landed at the airport. The small regional jet stopped at the designated point waiting for the pressurized hatch to open.
Passengers stood, grabbed their luggage and exited the plane. The flight attendants greeted the passengers and the girl in seat 15A made her way to the terminal. She followed the signs for baggage claim. As he approached the baggage area, he immediately saw a woman he recognized. The woman was about six feet tall, with blond hair on her shoulders and hazel eyes. She was curvaceous with a large chest. She was wearing a dark purple tank top and a denim skirt. The girl smiled and approached her quickly.

"Aunt Clelia!" said the girl hugging the woman.

"Hello, Melissa!"

Melissa Bianchi was 18 and a recent graduate. She had long, dirty blonde hair in the middle of her back. She was thin, six feet tall, with light brown eyes and a modest chest. She was dressed in comfortable pink sports pants and a T-shirt.

"How was your flight, honey?" Clelia asked.

"It was fine," replied Melissa. "Thanks for letting me come and stay with you."

"It was fine. Let's get your bags."

The women went to the conveyor belt to retrieve Melissa's luggage. A few minutes passed. They grabbed the three large suitcases and headed for the exit.

"Where did you park?" Melissa asked.

Clelia laughed.

"Honey, we're going to catch the train."

They left the airport and crossed the street to the subway station. Clelia took her Metro card out of her wallet and scanned it. She pulled out another one and handed it to Melissa.
Melissa took the card and swiped it through the scanner. The scanner faded, a green light appeared and she crossed the barrier. They got on the elevator to the platform.

"We'll take the yellow line," Clelia said.

The train arrived a few minutes later. It stopped, the doors opened and they boarded. Since it was a late Friday morning in summer, the train wasn't very crowded, especially since it was heading out of the city.
So they easily found a place. The doors closed and the train began to move.

"Thank you for letting me stay with you!" Melissa smiled.

"It's my pleasure," said Clelia. "When I heard you got a scholarship, I told your mother there was no point living on campus and accumulating student debt by living in dorms.
Besides, my house will be much more suitable for study. You'll be fine.
So, the university is very prestigious?! Have you decided on your faculty?"

"Political science," replied Melissa. "Maybe in education or international law. I want to be a lawyer for the less fortunate and for those who can't speak for themselves."

"Nice," said Clelia. "Any idea where you want to work?"

"Probably here," replied Melissa. "With Amnesty International."

"Very respectable organization," said Clelia. "Here's our stop."

The train stopped at the station. The doors opened and disembarked. They got off in the elevator and scanned their Metro cards. Melissa tried to return the card to her aunt.

"It's yours, honey," Clelia said. "Since you ride it every day, I thought I'd get one for you. I know the university gives them to their students, but I got you one instead. There's 250 euros.
If you need more, just ask."

"Wow, Aunt Clelia! Thank you!" Melissa smiled radiantly.

They walked a couple of blocks to Clelia's apartment. They took the elevator to the sixth floor. Clelia opened the door. They entered the apartment and put their shoes on the rug in the small hallway.
The aunt gave the niece a tour of the house.
Just outside the entrance on the right was the washer and dryer area. A few feet down and to the right was the guest bathroom, which Melissa would use. On the other side of the room was Clelia's bedroom, which had her own private bathroom. The corridor opened into a large living room with a huge curved window.
The kitchen was on the left. Clelia had a small dining table for four in the kitchen and a large sofa next to the window. In front of the sofa there was a 55-inch flat screen mounted on the wall.
A door led from the living room to the guest bedroom.

"This is your room," said Clelia...

"It's beautiful!" Said Melissa. "Your apartment is lovely!"

"Thank you."

"I feel this is too much!" Said Melissa.

"It's all right. I make six figures."

"Wow!" Said Melissa. "Where do you work?"

"At the Italian Development Cooperation Agency."

"Oh," said Melissa. "What do you do?"

"I work for the Office for Resilience and Food Security," said Clelia. "Our job is to help countries support themselves with agriculture and livestock. In particular, I work to help countries find ways to get clean water and promote ideas to help with sustainable food growth.

"Fantastic," Melissa said.

"Are you tired of your trip?"

"A little bit."

"Why don't you shower while I make dinner. You can unpack later and I can help you unpack."

"Thank you, Aunt."

Clelia left the room and Melissa stripped naked. She remembered she forgot to get a towel. She opened her bedroom door slightly and peered into the hallway.

"Auntie?"

"Yes, dear? Clelia answered from the kitchen.

"Um...I forgot to get a towel."

"The towels are in the bathroom, love."

"But ... but I'm naked," protested Melissa.

Clelia giggled.

"It's just us girls here. You can stay naked."

"Um, okay." Said Melissa.

Melissa cautiously walked out of her room, completely naked. Clelia pretended not to notice her niece as she walked quickly to the bathroom, but actually looked at her from head to toe.

She loved the firm breasts of her niece's B-cup and noticed the smooth mound between her niece's legs. He felt his mound begin to swell with excitement. Soon she felt the water running. As he was preparing their dinner, all he could think about was Melissa's barely legal sexting naked body, wet in the shower. Her pussy was now completely engorged. He felt the moisture in her black lace panties.
A splash of humor flowed down, clinging to her left thigh.
She lifted her skirt, extended one hand.
Suddenly she felt the water stop. She quickly pulled her hand away from her throbbing pussy and lowered her skirt. In a few minutes the bathroom door opened and Melissa emerged, wrapped in a blue towel. She smiled at her aunt and Clelia smiled back.

"How was your shower?" Clelia asked

"Very nice," replied Melissa. "Now I feel more relaxed."

"That's good. Dinner is almost ready."

Melissa went back to her room and closed the door. A few minutes later she emerged, wearing a white tank top and cute little jeans shorts that hugged her ass well. Clelia also noticed that Melissa wasn't wearing a bra.

"Dinner is served!" Clelia said.

She brought the plates to the table and put them down. She made angry pasta and baked chicken. She also brought a container of coleslaw, a bag of chips and two glasses of wine.

"Sounds great, aunt!" Said Melissa.

They sat down at the table and ate.

"Since it's the weekend, I thought maybe tomorrow we could go shopping for everything you need, and I can show you around town," said aunt.

"That would be fun!" Melissa said, swallowing a bite of her pasta dish.

They finished dinner, and Melissa insisted on cleaning the dishes. Once they put everything away, Melissa realized how tired she felt. She had to wake up early for her flight and her belly full only increased her drowsiness.

"Hey, Aunt, I'm feeling tired. Is it okay if I take a nap?"

"No problem. You're 18 now. If you need to sleep, sleep."

"Okay. See you when I get up."

"Sleep well and sweet dreams," smiled Clelia.

Melissa went to her room, closed the door and lay down on the bed. The sheets were so soft and fresh. She fell asleep almost immediately. Back in the kitchen, Clelia finished cleaning. She put the dishes in the dishwasher and put the food away. She peeped through the crack of the door, Melissa's sleeping silhouette. He watched his granddaughter's chest rise and fall into a deep, restful sleep.
He could see Melissa's lively nipples clinging turgidly to the tank top. He felt her lower parts throbbing again. Now louder.
He went to the sofa and stretched out, spreading his legs wide.
She pulled off her panties and began to slowly rub her pussy.

"Oh yes," he whispered.

He imagined Melissa between his legs, licking her pussy.

"Yes, lick her auntie's pussy, bitch," whispered Clelia.

Her finger slipped between her creases, finding her hole wet. She slipped her finger inside herself.

"Fuck," she moaned softly.

She touched herself slowly, deeply, pushing her finger all the way down. He found the G-spot and began to caress it gently, eluding crybabies of pleasure.

"Yeah, fuck me with your tongue, lady." Said Clelia, still imagining her granddaughter's greedy mouth between her legs.

The other hand reached down and found her clitoris throbbing. She gently massaged the "Venus's goad" that was throbbing ardently.
Her whimpering became a chant of moans.
She turned her head back and closed her eyes. Now he was imagining Melissa licking and sucking her throbbing clit, watching her.
He wanted his granddaughter so badly.

"Yeah, suck my clit, baby." Gemette.

She could feel herself burning. She rubbed her clit a little faster.

"Oh, Melissa!" she moaned.

Now she could feel totally engorged. Her clit was swollen and looked like a very small cock. She couldn't wait for Melissa to suck it, and then lick it greedily.
She knew that if she did, Melissa, it wouldn't last long, but it would be worth it. She rubbed her clitoris harder, moaning harder. She started fucking with her fingers. She was soaking the couch in a lively mood...

"Oh God, I'm going to splash...fuck!" Gemette her.

He tried to keep quiet so as not to wake his niece, but the pleasure was getting too intense. She knew she couldn't hold back the apotheosis forever.
She was noisy in the bedroom. The men and women she had chosen to sleep with had all been wonderful lovers. Each one had made her scream their names with pleasure. She loved to be noisy during sex. It was hot and erotic.

"I'm so close. And I can't touch her." She cried in the empty room.

She touched herself as fast as she could. The other hand rubbed her clitoris quickly. He could feel every nerve shoot pleasure. He arched his back as he felt his orgasm rise to the brain, drowning it in a sea of endorphins. Now he couldn't stop. If he woke Melissa, then so be it.

"Fuck it!" He screamed.

Waves of pleasure ran over her as her body freed itself from convulsive spasms. She took her fingers away from the throbbing pleasure. She could feel them gushing all over the sofa. Her pussy contracted intensely for several minutes. She hissed through her orgasm, imagining Melissa's soaked face. It seemed like an eternity before the orgasm decided to disappear.
The pleasure subsided and Clelia relaxed, satisfied and exhausted. She put her panties back and forced herself to get off the couch. She washed her hands and then cleaned her juicy moods from the couch.

A couple of hours later, Melissa woke up. Clelia heard the bedroom door creak and her granddaughter emerged a couple of seconds later. She went to the bathroom, then came back into the living room, smiling.

"Did you have a good nap?" Her aunt asked.

"Yes," said Melissa. "I feel much better. What have you been up to?"

"Nothing. Just relaxing and cleaning."

"Sounds like fun." He said, sarcastically, Melissa.

"You have no idea." Smiled Clelia.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back