yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I've known Laura since school but she's a couple of years younger.
So we weren't really friends but we lived in the same neighborhood and met on public transport to go to school or downtown.
Over the years we lost sight of each other, more friends, more university, but our mothers met by chance and kept each other updated on their children's lives.
Every once in a while we would run into each other, on the subway or at the exit of a movie theater, and we would tell each other how our lives were evolving, so we quickly exchanged a few words a little more than circumstance.
I'm sure Laura had thought about me several times but I was interested in other aspects of sex life and I was always vague and elusive. When I found out that she was married I was happy about it and I felt free even though I was sincerely happy for her.
One night I got a phone call from my mother saying, "Laura, do you remember who she is? She has returned to live in the area and found a house to buy in the same building as you!" She was going to move from there shortly with my husband Filippo, in a few months at the most.
We met by chance in the courtyard of the building two days later and luckily she almost always talked about her work, her cats, who showed me the picture on her mobile phone as well as her husband (and how cool is this husband I thought ...) and a thousand other things to which I did not pay attention.
We exchanged cell phone numbers and that was it.
A few weeks later, he called me one evening quite late and made me nervous, saying: "Filippo and I are splitting up and only he, the filthy bastard, is coming to live in your palace". I just said "I'm sorry..." not wanting to go into it to invade privacy and be rude; she and closed the phone call.
Actually not having her as a neighbour didn't displease me at all, I was afraid she would become too intrusive and my autonomy ran the risk of being compromised.
It was one morning in mid-June when I first met Filippo as he entered the building, I recognized him from the photo I had seen on Laura's mobile phone. He was 1.75 meters tall, short black hair, black eyes, a well-groomed beard, sunglasses that made him attractive, well planted. A very hot, bright looking male with glasses on his head as he entered the building, just the kind that makes me want sex.
I introduced myself and asked him if he was new to the building, Laura's ex-husband. "Ahhh Stefano... Laura's told me a lot about you."
A few words in the elevator and then we said goodbye.
"Let's see each other" he told me with an open smile that showed off perfect teeth.
I entered the house and I thought Laura was a fool to let such a male specimen slip through my fingers... I would have got fucked instantly!
After a few days, thinking he had finished moving in and settled down properly, I decided to go and visit him with a bottle of wine to welcome him...
Philip opened and let me in happy on the appearance of my unannounced visit.
He wore shorts and tank tops that emphasized a swimmer's physique, two hairy arms, a wide chest and profusion of black hair that came out uncontrollably from the tank top both in front and on the neck and shoulders. At the feet of the flip-flops. The legs were also full of long, curly black hairs.
"Hi, what a nice surprise. I was fixing the terrace. Can I get you anything? Ahhh what a fool you brought wine, great!"
I walked around the house while he was showing me the furniture that was from his furniture and accessories shop and I must say that the result was very elegant and sober at the same time, many objects scattered in the corners and paintings and prints hanging on the walls.
His balcony was much bigger than I imagined and sheltered.
I pointed out that having a masonry parapet instead of a metal railing you could sunbathe naked and no one would ever notice anything.
He told me he had already done so and suggested that we do it now together while he opened the bottle I had brought.
I said I needed to go to the bathroom for a moment and I washed myself quickly but with extreme care.
When I came out of the bathroom he was already on the terrace completely naked and moving naturally.
A toast to his new home, then he lay down on the bed and I did the same by undressing myself.
He had two nice, firm, hairy legs and a butt as hairy, if not even happier than her legs, and the black shadow of her hair went up to the height of her kidneys and then came off and found her on her shoulders... soft buttocks. It was already slightly tanned all over my body but the thoughts got lost in my head behind the desire for a male who grew overbearing in me.
I lay down on the couch and began to grease my back with slow movements like an experienced masseur.
His hands on me totally relaxed me and made me lose track of time and place.
When I almost didn't realize it, his hands had reached my feet and were massaging my ass voluptuously as I passed and passed over the sphincter, it was natural to relax and push it out.
He turned me on my stomach, my cock was half joke.
"Hey, what's good for you," he said, taking it all in his mouth and sucking it good.
Then he went and licked my scrotum, I lifted my thighs and his finger went up my ass.
"Stop or I'll cum right now."
"Should I stop the blowjob or masturbate your ass?"
"The blowjob, just stop the blowjob, but please continue in the ass..."
I was panting and looking for his head with my hands to caress his hair and I bent my legs more and more to make room for my hole that was opening up for me with great skill, I wanted his lips on mine.
When his tongue went all the way into my mouth I had a gasp that I almost cummed.
"Let's go to the bed, shall we?"
His big dick was sticking out like a sword through his thick pubis and his balls were dangling heavy and inviting with every step.
He lay on his back so I climbed on his chest and started biting his nipples and the base of his throat. I made him spread his legs a little bit and I dedicated myself to his big, hard cock which started to barf copiously.
He was as excited as a bull and at every caress to his skin I made him lick his shaft and his swollen balls.
He had me on all fours.
With his tongue he started licking my sphincter, first slowly and then deeper and deeper.
He could feel me enjoying it and see how much I was opening up.
He started his wise work of fingering me by stretching my sphincter... an inside and out that made me ecstatic...
"Fuck me please, fuck me..."
He took a condom from the nightstand and went inside.
He was moving slowly as he went all the way in and he was still pushing as if he wanted to get his testicles in as well and I was drooling and begging not to stop.
No I won't stop, don't worry, I'll fuck your ass like you deserve...
It was a long ride in crescendo but always very sweet, never violent.
Only the last sinkings were particularly decisive before the cumshot.
We lay on the bed looking up at the ceiling.
"What did Laura tell you about me?"
"Emhhhh...that you would only come and live here..."
"And then what?"
"That you're a filthy bastard..."
"That I'm a pig is true... hahaha... sex intrigues me madly and I can never get enough of it... I always have a hard cock... I want to vent my instincts and try new things... that's why we broke up... She never wanted to do things a bit different...she never wanted to give me the ass for example...maybe we don't tell her we became lovers, ok?"
"Yeah, yeah, I think that's a great idea. "I'd like to let you get your instincts. You know where to find me when you want them."
"I like to fuck guys' asses, it makes me feel strong... powerful... it fills me with energy! And then, admit it...you faggots are so happy to get a good dick in the ass...aren't you? hheeehhe"
"No no no you're not wrong, at least as far as I'm concerned I'm very happy with it! and your dick is really a pleasure to feel inside...so big...and hard...mmmmmhhh"
"Turn around, give me your ass again, I'm a pig and I'm not done!"
"At your command," I said laughing.
His hands and his mouth all over my body, he gave me bites that were sometimes too intense while two fingers wouldn't stop rummaging in my ass.
He would turn me around and turn me around changing position, alternating cock and fingers always inside with such a powerful erection that I thought he had taken "a little help" but instead it was all natural power of his 38 years.
"I'm turned on by your ass, you've got a wide hole."
"I'm turned on by your hairy body, you're cool, you're a riding bull like few I've seen... I love the hair on my body, it makes me lose my head, you know..."
"Well, I'm glad because now this bull's riding you again."
My ass didn't rest until the evening.
I used to incite him to get into my ass and break my ass and he would have done it even without my incitement because he was really intoxicated and his big dick never became soft...a marvel of nature!
We had dinner together and after one last really furious fuck that broke my ass sending it on fire and painful but very satisfied I went back to my house.
Two nights a week I go up to his place...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back