yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
It's a clear and imprinted image in my mind, even today. So terrifying in its impure splendor. Me on a big blue bed, in the middle, like a tasty hot dog stuffed with two naked men like me.
I had slept, and slept, so to speak, all night on my right side. With one arm, I had Tino's abdomen, my Momy, the other one was under his head.
I still remember the immense suffering that caused me that unusual position, but I defended it, that position, with stubbornness, a lascivious, lustful stubbornness.
Although I must admit, at a certain point, in a clumsy attempt to make myself more comfortable, I subtracted my arm from under her head. And when I had finished stretching it beautifully along my side, I felt the slight movement of Mario, the other man. His maneuver made me find my hand on his cock, and his knee putting a slight pressure on my ass.
I immediately understood that my debt to Mario's hospitality had not yet been paid, not entirely at least.
After all, hospitality always has its price, and it is almost always expensive and salty.
I still had a sore asshole, an unbalanced intestine, even an offended stomach, but despite this, I was ready to welcome him again, again ready to receive his taps that started slow, and then grow and explode, as his pleasure grew.
I clearly perceived the noise he made, in the pitch dark of a Saturday morning, 5:00 a.m., opening the drawer where he kept his condoms.
Deep down my ass wanted him, he was looking for him. Mario fucked me for the second time since I set foot in his apartment. I was happy. I didn't want to be indebted to him, to anyone, because the sooner you learn that in life no one gives you anything for free and love and the better. And after all, paying in kind wasn't so bad. A way like any other to get rid of obligations and cheating.
He was so into it that the whole bed was shaking. I was enjoying it like crazy, but then I started asking questions about my Momy. Was he awake, or was he pretending to be asleep? Pretending to be an unsuspecting victim, an accomplice?
Of course, Tino wasn't asleep at all. He, too, was a victim of Don Mario's long hands, who, like a despotic tyrant, even tried to stick my dick in Tino's hole. But imagine, Tino had never taken a dick in the ass, and he certainly wouldn't have wanted to start that dawn of a new day!
Mario tried to get Tino involved, but my Momy in threesomes only loved to be a spectator. At the end of the day Mario didn't mind it that much. And so he kept taking advantage of me. Why wouldn't he? He'd come and pick us up in his car at Lambrate, at that sauna on Track 1. Half an hour's drive between there and back. When I called him he was at home, in his home clothes, so he had to put on his clothes, get into traffic, to pick up from a sauna two half-believers to take home. Yes, he could definitely afford to wake me up while I was asleep, just abuse me.
When it was all over, I put a light touch on my Momy's shoulder. He looked at me with a beautiful puppy look, with those beautiful lips stretched and pulled, I leaned over his face and whispered to him:_ Good morning!

We'd gone to the sauna around 7:00. Before that we had spent the afternoon wandering around Milan. Also because Tino wanted to give me a present. And by gift he meant a new mobile phone. Yes, that day Tino gave me a new mobile phone. In exchange he wanted a ring from me, he didn't care about the type, or the value, the important thing was that it was a ring, an engagement ring.
And then I gave him the ring as well. A ring that cost a lot less than my new phone, but that emotionally cost me a lot, and he knew that.
I gave it to him anyway, even though I was afraid, I didn't want to tie myself up, I wanted to run away as usual. It seemed more a matter of calculations, also because I didn't know if I loved him or not. But it was calculations, and you don't run away from them, you just have to be careful whether you do it right or not.
And yet Tino made me feel good, safe, protected. I didn't like him for the reasons why others generally liked him, that is to say because of his tanned and shaved skin, or his cock (what a nice dick though!). No, this was just bullshit that usually didn't impress me as much, it even bored me, because it was superficial. I liked his funny look, the fact that when I looked at him, and he had his mouth closed, with his lips drawing a serene and satisfied smile, I found him irresistible.
Of course, I didn't always put up with his earthy, peoplely jokes, the proverbs, the obvious, as if it were raining. But, at the same time, I admired and envied his innate ability to socialize with practically anyone. He was ultimately a simple person, I definitely wasn't. I was beginning to think it was true that opposites attract each other.
In the sauna, at Lambrate, Tino introduced me to his friend Dano. The two of them seemed very close and together they were a lot of fun. Dano was short, a bit like me. But he had a nice, defined physique and a horny hair from the navel down. Unfortunately he wasn't naked, but he was wearing blue and grey boxers. He had a beautiful face, masculine, sexy, with a bit of beard, but overall very sexting, short brown hair.
He had a little problem with pronunciation when he spoke, he stuttered a bit, but still he was adorable. He played and joked a lot with Tino. With me, since we had just met, he didn't have much confidence, but when he spoke to me I felt a sweet, almost protective tone.
He asked me how old I was, then he told me how old he was, 34. Six more than Tino, I thought naively ... and anyway he seemed much younger.
After the first meeting, as soon as we arrived, we came back, then, Dano outside in the garden where there was the fantastic swimming pool. Tino dived into the water. Dano was making a spectacle of himself by mimicking sexual acts with practically everyone. I was just lying in the mid-August sun.
Then we talked to each other again. Tino strutted his stuff about giving me the phone and answered Dano's questions with more questions, and Dano teased him about it. I felt good with the two of them, as if we were related to each other. I felt like family, that's all.
At a certain point, Dano's boyfriend Moreno joined us too, a dull guy who was only showing off his airs, not at all.
Me and my Momy came back because we still had to have dinner, and because in the meantime Dano and Moreno had started fighting with each other for some strange reason.
We ordered. Then we began to eat in religious silence, almost contemplating each other. This was until I heard Will's voice from "Will & Grace" over there, and then I forced Tino to move in front of the television with me.
It was Jack's coming-out episode, hilarious.
We were watching and laughing in front of the TV. He started, my sweet Momy, gently kissing my shoulders, my shoulder blades, my back. Then with his hands he went to stimulate my swollen nipples, which, as he then said, acted as a switch, already to turn on my dick instantly.
In those moments of gentle intimacy, came Dano, to interrupt us, take us into a cabin.
Once in the cabin I lay down, belly up on the black mattress. There, passive and languid, I waited for my two executioners.
Dano came upon me. He smiled at me, looking sweet, as opposed to his big, fat cock. He took my legs and placed them on his shoulders, lifting my ass. At first he terrified me. And yet Dano was so cool and good at it. He slipped into me with simplicity, instilling a shocking warmth. More than a treesome he looked like a section of Cuckoldismo. Tino didn't participate, he saw himself, because he enjoyed watching us enjoy it. All three of us came.
I never really knew if that thing we had done was a gift that my Momy had wanted to give me, by agreeing with Dano first, or what, but honestly I didn't even care to know.
What was certain was that afterwards we still heard Dano and Moreno arguing with each other. I agreed with Tino while we were getting dressed to go out I called Mario. I had met Mario one night at the Xclub, just before seeing Ale again. We wanted to go out together again, but until then we hadn't had the chance. Then we ended up in the blue bed.
As for Dano, I saw him again, especially with Tino. I even saw him again in the sauna. I was alone, I don't remember why, because at that time I only went to that sauna with Tino (it was our Saturday ritual: evening at Binario1, closed to the track, I went to the sauna to sleep a little bit, with me always pouring my cum on his chest, driving him crazy, then he would take me back to the station and offer me breakfast at the bar, that is cream and coffee croissants! ), he was again walking around in his underwear that he lowered to show me, he slurred more or less maliciously: "Do you want him back?" but I reluctantly had to decline the invitation, I really had to go!
Dano had time to meet my current boyfriend (the one I'm with to this day!). But the last time I saw him was, years later, on a glossy old gay magazine, by a friend of mine, who had dedicated a fascinating photoshoot to him...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back