yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It has been three magnificent and intense, fun and carefree weeks on a small Mediterranean island.
I left with two friends.
One of them stopped for only ten days, then my holiday continued in the company of only Eleonora.
Eleonora is a very attractive woman, like me, after all.
We make a beautiful couple.
Both very tall, I am a brunette, she is blonde, both with big breasts and long slender legs.
There is no lack of appreciation even from guys much younger than us.
Eleonora practices naturism, i.e. she sunbathing completely naked, while I, on the beach, only take off my bra.
The island where we spend our holidays seems born to indulge any sexual fantasy.
We have often surprised couples making love on the sand, a few steps away from us, where the beaches are not crowded.
Sometimes we have seen gay couples playing in the water sheltered from prying eyes.
But inevitably, observing the movements, we soon realized that the two boys were enjoying each other's bodies.
In this overheated atmosphere to the point of exasperation, Eleonora and I were simply enjoying the sun and the crystal clear sea, although we confessed, more than once, that it would be nice to try something transgressive.
Our dream for years was to meet an expert lesbian who would introduce us to every facet of traffic pleasure.
In our fantasies we would have to be completely passive and let her have fun on our bodies in every imaginable and unimaginable way.
Unfortunately, every year our dream was always disillusioned and we always came back home, without having been able to experience what we would have liked to experience so much.
Once we even consulted the special ads of a local newspaper and tried to contact a woman, but her cell phone was always turned off.
We will remember that month of July 2009, however, for a very long time.
Eleonora and I were at the beach, as always.
Giovanna had already left, leaving us alone.
Next to us the umbrella was occupied by another couple of ladies.
Two very charming women.
One was not very tall, blonde, small breasts, but her body was perfect, I would say adolescent. We later discovered that her name was Carmen and she was 45 years old.
Her friend was quite tall, brunette, dark complexion, very beautiful black eyes, quite shapely, maybe a few pounds too much, but her body oozed eroticism.
Her name was Dolores and she was 51.
The two of them sat under the parasol next to ours, smiled politely, undressed completely and went to sunbathe.
Of course they fill themselves with cream, one of them massages her body and I realize that the massage is not as innocent as when I smear Eleonora with the cream.
The brunette seems to caress the blonde's body. She lingers on the buttocks, she sticks her hand between them, spreads the oil on her friend's breast with infinite sweetness and, I must say, it takes a long time. I whisper something to Eleanor to get her attention.
Even Eleonora, who immediately winks at me, has noticed that the two women assume very bizarre attitudes for being two friends interested only in sunbathing and making sure not to get burned.
Right now Carmen is spreading the cream on Dolores' thighs and it seems to us that she lingers too much on her partner's shaved pubis, pushing her hand up and down in a way that is too insistent.
The two of them position themselves in the sun
Eleonora and I forget about them for a little while.
It is not the first time that we notice ambiguous attitudes on this island and soon we forget what happened.
After some time the brunette gets up and has a cigarette.
After searching in her purse for a long time she realizes that she does not have her lighter with her.
I'm peeking at her with my eyes half closed and I almost hope to have the chance to meet her. I grab my lighter and offer it to her with a smile.
You understand quickly and come and sit on my bed and thank me infinitely for the courtesy.
She's nice and friendly.
She only speaks Spanish, but it's not so hard to understand each other Latinos.
We all introduce ourselves and, in one way or another, we chat a lot, as only women know how to do when they socialize.
We spend the afternoon together, between a bath in the sea and the heat of the sun drying us out.
Around 19.00 Carmen suggests that we all go together for dinner in a typical restaurant where we eat excellent fish.
We are very happy to accept, also because, sincerely, Eleonora and I hope that the evening will turn into what we have long desired.
Each of the two couples goes home for a shower and we make an appointment for nine o'clock at the small restaurant by the sea where we agreed to meet.
Eleonora and I are very excited, and once we get home, we fantasize a lot about the possible evolution of the evening.
I'm sure the two friends are lesbians and I hope the evening will end in an appetizing way.
As I get ready I realize I'm almost wet, so much excitement about what, in all probability, could happen.
I'm wearing a very short and very low-cut white dress with a balloon skirt stopped by an elastic band. Eleonora wears a top that leaves her tummy tanned, and a panta-pair up to her feet.
A light thread of makeup, hair still wet and gathered in a bun and dizzying heels.
We don't even have a date with two spectacular big boys!
At the restaurant Dolores and Carmen are waiting for us at the table. Tanned, well made up, dressed with care.
They really are two spectacular women.
Without false modesty, needless to say that all four of us attract the attention of the boys present, but careless, we focus on ourselves.
The atmosphere is charged thanks to the good fresh and sparkling wine that we drink sparingly.
Laughter increases, the tone of the conversation slips more and more on spicy topics.
Suddenly I feel the blackberry's hand resting on my thigh and slowly rising up to play with the edge of my panties.
My stomach is in turmoil and I can't finish the fish lying on my plate.
Dolores' finger has now opened a gap and is shamelessly fiddling with the lips of my moist kitten.
All I can do is open her thighs a little bit to facilitate her penetration.
Of course I don't touch food anymore and I let Dolores' finger tease my moist pussy more and more.
I can feel my wet finger trying to play with my clit.
The sitting position certainly doesn't make her attempts easier, but anyway the game gets really heavy and I think I've wet the chair where I'm sitting.
Meanwhile the other two laugh and joke, perhaps unsuspecting, perhaps aware of what is happening to me.
The wine continues to be served by a zealous waiter towards four cheerful ladies on holiday.
Eleonora winks at me and whispers to me that maybe we should drink coffee at home.
We ask for the bill
Carmen and Dolores, who are as bright as the two of us, gladly accept our invitation.
When we are served a liqueur, we all toast together
Carmen stretches out to kiss her friend on the mouth and for a fleeting moment penetrates her with her tongue. We're on our way home.
My friend Eleonora stands next to Carmen, while I try to stand next to Dolores, who takes me under her arm, even though she is definitely not much shinier than I am.
Once in the house I go to the kitchen to prepare the mocha, but Dolores follows me and blocks me from behind.
"We don't drink querida coffee, if I ever want to drink something of yours" (or at least this is my translation of her sentence).
I turn to her, her black eyes send flashes of lust...
Soon his lips will rest on mine.
I close my eyes and enjoy her tongue opening a gap in my mouth and then explore it.
I let myself go.
Isn't that what I've wanted for years?
Dolores wastes no time, as her kiss gets deeper and deeper, her hands slip under my dress and climb up to my thighs, until she rummages, with convulsive movements, my panties.
Her hand (maybe her hands...but I don't understand anything anymore and I let her do it) creeps under my slippery dress to caress my pubis, to taste my pussy.
I can hear her sigh almost panting when her fingers reach my little hole and feel it terribly wet.
For my part I can do nothing but spread my legs a little bit to allow her to play better. We are standing by the stove, we have completely forgotten about the other two.
For a moment my clouded brain has a glimmer of lucidity and suddenly I realize that I hear moaning, meowing, coming from the living room.
The curiosity at this point becomes too great.
I pull myself together, smile at Dolores and make her understand that we have to go over there and see what's going on.
Her gaze makes me realize that she can't wait to please me.
Let's go back to the other embraces
Dolores has her back to me and accompanies me to the room where I can finally fulfill my dirtiest desires.
Carmen and Eleonora didn't waste any time.
In fact, Carmen probably didn't waste a moment.
She has already taken the little top off Eleonora, who is sitting on the sofa.
Carmen is kneeling in front of her and greedily licking my best friend's nipples.
She's moving from one to the other with a tongue that seems to be floating on her skin. She stops for a few moments and sucks voraciously one nipple and then the other.
Eleonora has her eyes closed and murmurs bumpy phrases, moans, moans.
Dolores wants me to look at them.
She pinches my nipples through the light dress and invites me to sit on the other couch.
Carmen is now undoing Eleonora's pareo panta.
In a few moments Eleonora is completely naked, at the complete mercy of this explosive blonde full of cravings.
Carmen is also stripping herself naked, just like Dolores is doing.
Shortly afterwards, I too am naked by the very clever hands of the brunette.
Dolores makes me understand that we have to get closer to the other two.
Eleonora is lying with her eyes closed on the couch and is enjoying the skilful caresses of her blonde. Dolores invites me to lower myself on my friend's body and offers me a breast to suck.
I'm definitely drunk and I can't wait to suck that little meat button
Dolores takes the other nipple in her mouth and Carmen gently licks Eleonora's body, goes down on her belly, lingers on her navel and then goes down to lick my companion's pubis.
I hear Eleonora moaning more and more, almost begging.
She definitely wants to feel Carmen's tongue inside herself and Carmen doesn't wait.
I suck with greed and I watch the scene of which I am both protagonist and spectator at the same time.
Now Eleonora's thighs are obscenely open...
One leg is on the floor and the other on the back of the sofa.
Carmen's blonde head moves between her thighs and Eleonora definitely likes this game a lot, judging by the whining and the obscene words I hear coming out of her mouth for the first time.
Dolores and I continue greedily sucking Eleonora's nipples, who suddenly stops breathing, stretches her body like a bow and, shortly after, lets herself go to an uncontrollable orgasm in Carmen's greedy mouth.
Carmen lifts her face towards us, her lips and chin glisten thanks to the juices left by Eleonora.
Carmen passes her tongue with satisfaction on her lips, and smiles slyly.
Now it's your turn, they seem to suggest her eyes that look at me in a penetrating and ambiguous way.
I feel my bowels twitching with excitement.
The two Spaniards get up and approach me, caressing me with four hands all over my body and forcing me to follow them.
They head towards my bedroom, clearly visible from the living room.
I feel completely at the mercy of these two incredible and astonishing, craving ladies.
My dream is about to take shape and I could die now, for the excitement and the desire that I feel increasing in an exaggerated way inside me.
Eleonora is abandoned on the couch, naked and panting, so that she can recover after the devastating orgasm that exhausted her.
I find myself lying on the bed completely naked.
I have two women on top of me who take turns to give me all the pleasure I can.
I can't tell if it's Carmen or Dolores, Dolores or Carmen that gives me certain sensations.
I simply enjoy them.
I feel two tongues exploring every inch of my skin, I feel four hands poking around me, I hear voices and sighs, but I cannot tell if they are coming from my mouth or theirs.
The caresses get deeper and deeper, the tongues become more and more cheeky and soon I realize that I have two thighs positioned above my face.
All I see is a well shaved pussy rubbing against my lips.
At the same time, I feel that someone is dilating my vagina so that I can easily start an interminable tongue game on my clitoris.
Spontaneously I use my hands to enlarge the pussy in front of my face and I also gently stroke with my tongue the little flower that I can barely see.
In the meantime I feel my clitoris, skillfully sucked by a greedy and craving mouth.
I lick it too, in a messy way now, and I feel some juice dripping on my chin.
It's the first time I've ever licked a woman and I have to say that I like the taste of her, and then I'm so horny that I would do anything I was asked right now.
The clitoris in front of me is very hard and erect, it has a decidedly abnormal size for a female clit, it looks almost like a little boy's dick.
I grab it between my lips and suck it moving my head to simulate a skillful blowjob.
My clitoris over there is getting the same treatment.
But at the same time I can perceive two, maybe three fingers that are easily entering my vagina and moving in and out of me, as if to simulate coitus.
I feel I'm wet, I feel an exaggerated amount of juice dripping from my pussy.
She who is in charge of my pleasure realizes it and, in no time at all, I feel something very big making its way into my intimacy.
I don't know what it could be, maybe the two of them took some latex toys with them, or maybe they took some things they saw in my room, maybe a little bottle or a bottle of perfume. I can't see and I don't want to look, I enjoy this slow but violent penetration, given the size of the object that is opening my pussy in two.
The lady's tongue doesn't stop flickering on my clit for an instant and that adorable tool enters slowly until it fills me up.
I can feel it pumping inside me, insistent, relentless, hard and big.
She continues to tease my clit causing me to have numerous orgasms.
I grab the hips of the one on top of me and I move my tongue in a disorderly way...
I suck, I moan, I scream, I stop, I start licking again.
I don't have to be a great expert but, judging by the whining I hear around me, the lady shows that she really likes my inexperienced attempts to give her pleasure.
My eyes are closed and I enjoy this indescribable moment, but suddenly, I hear Eleonora's voice whispering something like "what a big slut you are".
I open one eye and realize that my friend is sitting next to us on the carpet masturbating and enjoying the scene, I assume extremely exciting.
I'm lying with a woman straddling my mouth, another woman between my legs licking and penetrating me.
In my fantasy, I go up to the ceiling for a second and look down.
I see my body quivering, twisting and jerking to the rhythm of pleasure.
Eleonora has two hallucinated eyes, she caresses her clit with her left hand, I catch a glimpse of her right hand moving regularly, as she is simulating a solitary penetration with a large candle that previously stood on the living room shelf.
Huge slut.
She is simply enjoying herself by being a peeping tom.
Suddenly I feel that yet another orgasm is coming, I forget Eleonora and think only of myself.
I'm enjoying it, I'm enjoying it madly again and then I abandon myself on the bed.
My two new friends realize that I need to catch my breath and immediately take care of Eleonora, they accompany her gently to lie on the bed next to me and both of them slip between her legs.
I see them, almost in a dream, greedily licking Eleonora's open thighs in two.
I see them, I watch them alternating on her clitoris, sucking him in turn, licking him on the lips, grabbing him firmly between her lips, biting him gently.
I think it's impossible to bear that much.
I turn around on my side, get comfortable, it's time for me to look.
The night is so long and none of us are going to sleep...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back