yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
It doesn't happen to me often, but tonight I'm free, I have no schedule to keep and I can do what I want.

So I decide to go for a drive and enjoy the coolness of the evening through the open windows.
The radio on broadcasts music at low volume and I look curious at the people I meet and walk along the sidewalks.

I leave the center and take the state highway, a straight and semi-darkness road.
In one of the side streets I see a prostitute under a streetlamp talking to a customer.
She is a girl from the east (like all the girls who work along this street), tall, blonde, with a fantastic ass, round and well shaped, highlighted by a pair of white fuseaux.
He's a man on a bicycle, maybe a foreigner, and from the way things are it seems that there are not many possibilities for him

I keep driving and I think about that great ass, I think about that girl who won't let him fuck her at any price, I think about how many cocks she could take if she wanted to.

Meanwhile, I feel a desire growing and growing and a crazy idea in my head...
Why not? I could try... I'll go blank and I won't miss a thing.

I'll turn the car around and come back.
I slow down in the alley and see that the girl is alone now and she's coming towards me.
But I don't stop and go further. I see a small red light in the distance; it's the bicycle of the man who was talking to her earlier.

I pass him and stop a few meters ahead, waiting for him with the window open.
He walks past me and I call out to him, "Hey, man..."
He comes back and asks me, "What do you want?"
He's a well-groomed man in his 30s, dressed in a T-shirt and Bermuda shorts. From the way he talks, he sounds foreign, maybe eastern, like the girl he tried to pick up.
"I take it tonight didn't go so well with the girl... too bad... because she's got a great ass."
"Yeah, nice ass... but I ain't got no money to fuck tonight."
And he starts riding again.
"Hey, wait! Maybe I can help you... I don't have a woman for you to fuck, but if you want you can have my ass... It's completely free."
He doesn't respond and keeps pedaling... but after a while he stops and comes back.
"I don't fuck with men"
I say to him, "Have you ever done that? If you want you can always try, and if you don't like it at the end, let's forget it and... friends like before."
I don't see him convinced, but he's still standing there looking at me.
So I say, "Leave the bike somewhere and get in the car with me... Don't worry, I've got condoms."

He sits by my side and I leave, continuing along the little road that goes towards the countryside.
I know a safe place, an old uninhabited house surrounded by trees that hide it.
While I'm driving I put my hand on his leg and start to climb slowly: at first he tries to stop me but then he lets me do it.
Through the fabric of his pants I feel his cock still soft but with a well extended shape.

Finally I arrive at the house and as usual I find on the ground the bar that should close the entrance, so I can enter freely and park in the back, where no one can come and see.

I stop the car and he gets out to go towards the trees.
I take a condom out of the drawer, put it in my pocket and then get out with him.
It's a beautiful summer evening, it's hot and it's very pleasant to be outdoors.
The moon lights up the whole landscape, so I can see him very well while, with his pants down a bit, he is pissing against a tree.

I see his beautiful cock spraying that golden liquid and I can't resist, so I take it first in my hand and then in my mouth. He's not reacting and he's letting himself get sucked while standing still.
The strong smell and taste of his pee increases more and more my excitement and I keep licking and sucking that chapel that is getting bigger and bigger inside my mouth.
I start to hear his first moans and I feel his desire increase more and more.
His hands hold my head and he starts to move his pelvis like he's fucking my mouth.

At this point I take the condom from my pocket, open it and put it on his dick.
After that I take off my shirt, pants and underwear, so I'm completely naked.
I rub my ass on his dick a little bit and when I feel it's cooked to the right place, I tell him
"If you want, you can fuck me now... But on one condition"
He looks at me in amazement...
"It's been a while since I've fucked and my ass hasn't been as elastic... But you don't have to stop... And even if I scream and beg you to stop, you have to keep going... Nobody can hear us here, so you can do it easily... OK?"
I see he likes my proposal and a strange light illuminates his eyes.

With a good dose of saliva I try to lubricate his cock well, and I do the same with my ass, sticking two wet fingers in it.

I bend slightly forward, leaning against the car so as not to fall, and I spread my legs a little bit to make my little hole more visible.

He's leaning against his chapel and, grabbing me by the hips, he starts pushing...
At first it moves slowly, with small strokes, but continues despite the resistance of my hole.
I'm experiencing a feeling that I can't describe, mixed between pain and pleasure.
With his hands he starts to rise, moving from the hips towards my chest, where he doesn't find two women's breasts but two horny and swollen nipples: he squeezes them hard with his fingers, hurting me... but I like it, and while he's doing it I push myself towards him to let him in even more.

At a certain point he stops and starts going backwards, giving a moment of respite to my pain.
I don't understand what's happening. Maybe he's tired or doesn't like it.
I hear the sound of a spit and then two fingers that go into my ass and start twirling to make it wider.
Then I hear the sound of another spit and...
His dick starts to enter my ass again, but this time not more gently but with bullying and with a blow all the way in....

The pain is strong and I feel my legs begin to give way, but I grit my teeth and try to resist and not scream.
He starts to move, in and out of my ass, while he squeezes my nipples hard with his fingers.

I don't understand anything anymore...

The fuck goes on for about ten minutes, sometimes taking the dick completely off and then putting it back on again.
Sometimes he stops with the dick completely inside and I, extending my hand, stroke his balls or buttocks.

At a certain point he stops, gets a little bit away from me and takes off the condom.
I understand that he's about to come, so I turn around and get down on my knees in front of him who approaches with his dick to his mouth and starts cumming.
The first splash wets my face, then drips down my chest.
The rest I want in my mouth.

I go on like this until he's finished, leaving his dick clean, wet only from my saliva.

Then we remain motionless for a moment: I'm naked, with my eyes closed, kneeling in front of him who, with his legs open, has his cock starting to withdraw.

But something unexpected happens... At a certain point I feel a strange sensation, a warm liquid flowing all over my body... I open my eyes and see that he has started pissing on me...
He looks at me with a strange light in his eyes... he knows I'm a slut and he knows I like the strangest things.
So I smile, open my mouth, and let him piss all over me.

When he's done, he ties up his pants and, as if nothing happened, he lights a cigarette and starts smoking.

I can barely stand up and try to get myself fixed up.
I clean up my cum and pee with wet wipes, then I get dressed and get in the car.

I give him a nod so he gets in too and I take him back to his bike.

Before saying goodbye he says to me "Thanks man, I liked it. If you want, we'll exchange mobile numbers and do it again, okay?"
I write my number on a piece of paper. He puts it in his pocket and pedals away.

I'm going back down the street again and I'm going over the hooker with her ass in white fuseaux.
I think about my ass and I think about how I'm gonna walk the next few days without being so conspicuous...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back