yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Last week for the delivery of a great important work, crown almost six months of hard work. Then I hope to take a week off, to catch my breath and recharge. I don't know where to go yet, but I have all week to decide.
The work takes me and I lose track of time and I realize that it's time to stop only when the night knocks on the office window. On Thursday everything is finally finished, including the verification and preparation of all the necessary documents.
Tomorrow morning delivery and ... Relax finally. I must say I'm really cooked. I go out and head home. I walk back to clear my mind. The phone rings. I look for it in my pockets and finally answer it without seeing who's calling.
"Hi, buddy, how are you? I haven't heard from you in so long, and I just felt like calling."
"o beautiful, hello Stefano, but what a pleasure, beautiful to hear you... only on the phone sin. Yes, sometimes I thought of you and I promised myself I'd call you, but then I got lost at work. How are you? Tell me about it."
"give well, the usual. I'd love to see you and relive my fantasies with you and have you back as my bitch, bitch. Beautiful time, remember?"
"and how can I forget, a time when I've taken more dicks than all the mercenaries in the area. You who arranged surprise meetings for me and I who couldn't and didn't want to disappoint you, so I submitted myself to the various desires of the people you had agreed with. It's wonderful to really relive."
"come on over, come to my place and we'll have fun, let's play like we used to. I have so many friends here who wouldn't say no to meeting someone like you. Come on, you have fun, you change your schedule, you get a lot of cock and cum. “
"oh, man, you're making me want to go, yeah, you're really getting me excited."
"so come on, drop everything and come, at least two or three days here to me. If you can stay longer there's no problem, you'd make me happy."
"I see. I should be free at the end of the week, but I'll confirm. I'm traveling by train possibly leaving Friday night/night. But then I'll tell you if I can."
"Wonderful it would be, do what you can, no more than that."
"okay yes tomorrow I can tell you exactly. Okay."
Then we'll talk about various other things of little importance.
We say goodbye and I assure him that by Friday I would have told him something for sure.
Happy I return to the reality of my walk home, I see the moments of long ago. I was really his, I performed and enjoyed everything he proposed, did or made me do. He made me be both a whore and a whore. With his slutty friends then "renting me" to strangers who used me for their pleasure. But only during that time did they realize that the pleasure was mine or more mine than theirs.
At home I'm agitated, impatient. I start many things but I leave them.
Stefano comes to my head continuously, I detach for a short time but then he comes back overbearingly in my thoughts, in my memories.
Ok tomorrow I'll deliver and if no problems arise I'll go see him. I decide and at the same time I feel satisfied and relaxed. Quiet night, full of erotic dreams with Stefano in the middle of everything. But I slept well and deeply.
Morning delivery, brought all the papers and explained perfectly. A few questions for clarification and all satisfied. At the end of the meeting I also receive compliments.
Notice that I am taking a week off but that I will be there in case of need and I will answer my mobile phone.
I go home and pack my suitcase. Then I call Stefano and tell him that on Friday evening I leave by train and that in the morning I will be at the station with him and tell him the time, except for possible delays.
My information is enthusiastic and ... he wants everything.
That's perfect. Red arrow ticket online. Which guarantees me an acceptable arrival time despite the length of the trip.
Everything is ready, I'm going to the station by bus, but I'm not far away, and I take me to the platform. The train will arrive in a few minutes. That's great. I'll position myself where the carriage with the reserved seat should arrive and wait. I'll get on. It's crowded, but my seat is free, not obviously because there are also the sly ones who occupy it. A heterogeneous multitude. From boys to businessmen, old men and non-Europeans.
In Verona the wagon is almost completely empty. Two guys are left on the opposite side of me, with earphones gesticulating to the sound of a music that doesn't exist for me, but they move and dance to it. Two black men enter, they advance towards me looking at the numbers looking for their place.
They come in and sit in front of me. A big smile with those white teeth shining on their dark skin, and a "good morning" that I immediately reciprocated.
They put their luggage on top and I have their packages in front of me. Fucking two monumental packages. I'm almost stunned and absorbed in the vision, but I have to detach my thoughts as soon as they sit down.
They must be in their 40s, but it's always hard, at least for me, to give them an age.
We start off again and one reads the newspaper while the other looks out the window at the landscapes that run away from us. With indifference, I often linger my eyes on their sex, and I think it must be a joy to receive such an endowment. Then to make sure I'm not surprised I look around and then their faces.
The one who looks at the window turns slowly, looks me in the eyes, stares at me. "interested? I've seen the glass reflection you look at with real attention or I say will."
It surprises me and for a moment I remain stuck and speechless, then the thought springs to mind that it would be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy that cock or both. It doesn't hurt to try.
"I'd say so, from the swelling you see down there, you've hidden a nice tool. And since we have time, it could be a nice hobby, don't you think?"
smiles with open lips and tight teeth " and you want to be sure I see. And then you want to try it?"
"I guess you don't mind either." He doesn't answer, but he unbuckles his pants and pulls it out of his pants. A big cock, dark in color, the chapel red, about four and a half inches thick and long from what I see, but I can't say why part of it is hidden in my underwear.
"Handsome" and I get down on my knees and lean over his cock. I'm going to run him down and lick him like an ice-cream, I'm going to go down the pole to my pants and I'm going to climb up. He looks at me and sighs with pleasure. I climb up and open my mouth and I put it all the way down to my balls as far as I can and I stop where I am. He almost jerks with pleasure, he puts his hand gently on my hair caressing it and at the same time holding me down there. Finally he lets go and I start pumping him with rhythm and tongue. He sighs and enjoys it, gets up and pulls down his pants and underwear. Now I see complete cock and balls, big and firm. I drop the rod and go to lick and suck his balls He sighs with pleasure. I go back to blow him, I like it more and I already feel the taste of the pre ... I'm focused on that juicy cock when I feel taken by the belt of the pants and "get up without leaving his cock." I get up and I'm at 90 degrees and I keep sucking. He unzips me and pulls down my pants and briefs. He grabs my ass, spits on the hole several times, I feel that he distributes the spit well, but I realize only now that he has done it with the chapel. He grabs me by the hips he blocks me well and starts to push slowly but steadily, he opens me, I bellow but not too much, I wouldn't want them to hear me at the beginning of the carriage. I feel myself open, I break through, I dilate a lot as it goes on. It's big, it fills me up like never before. I feel myself bursting, I feel it alive inside, I feel it big and warm I feel it start to fuck me, I feel it and I like whispering words with my dick in my mouth, I like to enjoy it. I increase the rhythm of the pump and the ritto of the asshole follows my rise and I enjoy it so strong, beautiful. I'm furious with pleasure
I find my mouth full of cum, pulsating and splashing, sighing deeply and trying to suffocate his pleasure. Mine can't come out of that big cock in my mouth and cum.
I swallow and savor. Dense, warm, pleasant, almost sweet. Good. I finish drinking that I feel the pulse of the cock inside me, it beats like his heart, beats inside me and I feel it and I prepare myself for his enjoyment by enjoying it and fucking. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful. A choked mooing, a bowing with the cock that sticks deep inside, hot and plentiful pulsating and splashing and I like it, I enjoy it and I can hardly hold back the liberating scream. It slowly recovers the rhythm of breathing. Slowly it recedes and as soon as it comes out I turn around and sling my cock. I want to taste it and compare it. I suck and lick and clean. Taste similar to the rest I can't compare it, little quantity still present. With clean cocks, I'm almost okay less. The cum inside I have to get out or else it's a disaster. But they are experts.
They take a box of wet wipes, give me one to put down, "so you get everything out" and then two more in my hand. I squat down and push. He comes out and I look, he keeps pouring white cum. On the towel at the end there's a half glass of liquid, I clean the hole with the two wipes again. Then I pass some paper handkerchiefs to dry it all and two I put them between my asses and I put on my clothes. You never know what's still in there and coli.
The two guys are still there listening to music for us mute but they're dancing around sitting down.
Let's reassemble and go back to our seats...
"Thanks, you have a great ass. "

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back