yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
For some years now, I've been feeling a growing curiosity about the male body. I'm not a kid who wants to measure and measure himself, but it's a real attraction. After photos and videos on the internet, chats and videochats I see that all this virtual does not appease but increases the desire. I happen to be surprised to think of beautiful bodies that you look for and touch, and I see myself as the protagonist of many emotions even while driving; I enjoy the thought and languish in desire ...
Last week I was at the traffic light with these images in my mind when a man with a brown body probably from Sri Lanka approaches me and smiles with white teeth to wash the car glass; I stop him and smile politely so that he doesn't have to do a service I don't need. "I know what I'd like to do to you..." I thought; he smiles and says, "Next time."
Yeah... next time! I remember on a chat room I read a story in which the main character hitchhikes to a guy, brings the subject to the topic of sex, and although he is straight, he agrees to get sucked off and to mount the driver willing.
Next time... I'll try it with the boar. "I don't think he even understands Italian that one" I think to myself and I go to the computer to draw two schematic puppets where one gives a blowjob to the other one. I look on the internet how to spell "me" and "you" in Singhalese and I put "me" in the part of what he sucks. The next day I pass a traffic light, it's morning and he's already there at work. He smiles at me, let me wash the glass and I give him some money; he thanks me and I ask him "What's your name?!" he smiles more beautifully and says "Mihal, I Mihal!" I thank him and continue. I'll come back at the end of the day and write Mihal under "you" as I think it is written. It's almost eight o'clock in the evening; there's the game and not many people around. At the traffic lights there are only me and Mihal; a companion of his perhaps a little older and with a black moustache presides over the other traffic lights. I roll down the window and Mihal smiles and greets me, but he doesn't come closer because he doesn't want to do an encore. So I call him with a nod and he comes closer, I ask him how the day went and he gives me a nod of much effort and little harvest. The traffic light is green but there are no cars behind me, so I continue to take an interest in him, then at the end I pass him the leaflet. He looks at him, smiles and looks at me. I make a gesture of understanding and so that he understands I nod my head, pointing out my mouth and his jewel to be discarded. He stays still for a moment, then he turns around and says something to his oldest friend, leaves the stick of the window washer and gets in the car.
I towed Mihal is a bit uncomfortable inside the car, which is a small car, but he wants to talk and make himself understood but he doesn't know Italian and tries to make gestures. He points me the little piece of paper that I gave him and says "Mihal, Mihal" to the guy giving the blowjob, I say "no that's me" and smile. He is banned and amazed, maybe he thinks that afterwards I will ask him for money for the service?!
I'm looking for a widening along a road where everyone runs a lot and they won't notice a stopped car with two people who are "at work". I say "Bene Mihal" and I put my hand on his thigh; I feel he stiffens a bit and I try to do some foreplay asking him how old he is and I do some numbers with my fingers; he understands and corrects me "19" he is 19 and he smiles, so I put my hands on the button that closes the canvas pants; dirty with smog and water from the car windows. He collaborates diligently and pulls off his pants; an intense smell of garlic, curry, onions is released from that body. He takes off his whitish T-shirt; a dry and turgid, almost trembling body waits for my hand which immediately caresses his chest and nipple. He closes his eyes and lets his head fall back a bit. He's as docile as a kitten, he almost purrs when I caress his cock, which up to that moment was hidden in his blue underwear. I kiss his panties but I don't feel a solid presence; I take off my panties and almost buried in the virgin forest of the smooth, black hair of his pubis, I see his brown skin, almost like that of a Riace bronze, which protects the head of his dick that hasn't yet received the warm blood that must swell it.
Mihal doesn't look, he keeps his eyes ajar, his lips are open and he moistens them with the lighter tongue of his skin. I dive with my face into that forest with the strong smell of garlic and curry, typical of the Indian and Singhalese peoples, and I start to suck his mebro, which after a couple of licks on the tip begins to swell, fast and powerful; it bends a little on the right side, you can see that it grew quickly in adolescence and without much space to expand. I grab it with my hands and handle it with eagerness and desire; he realizes that I am not eating it, but that I want to enjoy it and make him enjoy it. He opens his eyes and looks at me, smiles at me and caresses my head, without pressing me on his penis, which in the meantime begins to send the first drops of male mood. His tongue licks his glans stripped of his brown skin and tickles clockwise and then counterclockwise the crown of his uncircumcised foreskin; I squeeze it and the chapel looks like a hard, purple plum in my mouth. Now Mihal trembles and twitters gently, and caresses my back. My dick is about to burst and it hurts while I'm bent over Mihal. I lift myself up for a moment and Mihal looks at me bewildered, he doesn't know if he's done anything wrong. I reassure him and unbutton my pants; Mihal smiles and says "Bravo!"; he puts his hands between my shirt and my pants, caresses my belly button like a child with tummy ache. My dick comes out from underneath the elastic band of my panties and he points it like a hound dog who has seen prey. I stop him gently and make him understand that I want to finish my work first; he leans back against the back and closes his eyes. He seems to be sleeping, he is almost absent and all of a sudden a contraction of his abdominals, he arches and tightens his eyes more. In a few seconds he fills my mouth with his white juice, sometimes grainy, which I swallow with greed and continue to clean his chapel. It's a white oil well that doesn't stop. One moan, one last shot of kidneys and he dies of pleasure. He opens his eyes and his smile shines even brighter than before. "Gracie" says to me and pushes me gently towards the back; she undresses my pants and underwear with delicacy and almost nobility. She sees my cock as hard and taut as a tower of Pisa; she puts her hand under my balls and handles them until the sack cloths and discovers the chapel. It's already damp, swollen and waiting for that foreign mouth that won't speak Italian, but shows it knows how to do it.
I close my eyes and imagine Mihal as a kid with his playmates; he starts to know all the thrills that the discovery of sex can offer to a kid who doesn't have much more than the skin he wears. Maybe sometimes he has been abused in exchange for money for his family. He doesn't show reluctance, but nonchalance and puts passion into this oriental blowjob! He sucks and blows, twirls his tongue, gets to the bottom of his throat and swallows my glans which swells almost to the limit of his capacity. In addition to the "wild" smell Mihal now gives off a male smell as he sweats and enjoys sucking. I have his sweet and bitter taste in my mouth; he is not very familiar with the Mihal shower, but this has increased the sensations of pleasure. Her nostrils pick up her scent while every inch of the skin in my lower abdomen is tickled, caressed, excited and sprinkled with life!
I open my eyes and see this young, naked, brown, raven-black-haired body, bent over me, with all the muscles gently working to follow a vital, rhythmic movement. Now it's me bowing backwards, screaming, writhing and exploding with jets of sperm that his mouth welcomes generous and patient. He won't let a drop out of me while I say "Bravo Mihal!".
Happy with the appreciation he seems to start again with the same passion as before, he uses his tongue with skill; sometimes with his teeth he leaves my penis slightly streaked and gives me a special pleasure. He arrives, it's the second wave of a tzunami of libidine that Mihal diligently sucks and his lips snap when my red-hot member comes out of his mouth. He looks at me and smiles again, smug and satisfied. He licks his lips and kisses my nipples with respect and submission. He leans against the backrest for a minute and then bowing his head slightly wearing his T-shirt and putting on his underwear and pants. I get dressed and accompany him to the traffic light where his friend with a moustache is waiting for him, calm and patient.
He says goodbye to me and says "Gracie"; I stop him with my hand and I want to give him a note as a reward for the good work he has done and to compensate him for the loss of income having left his "job".
He smiles at me again and joins the two hands as he gently bows his head; he raises it smilingly and says "next time!" I remain forbidden; I am not humiliated or offended, just... surprised. I watch Mihal going to talk to the moustached guy who listens to him in his tongue as he tells him something about what just happened. The serious guy's face that he was, he stretches his eyebrow and caresses Mihal's cheek, looks at me and says "next time!" as he greets me with his most calloused hand. From the rearview mirror I can still see the two of them walking towards who knows which accommodation and I can see the hand of the guy resting on Mihal's right buttock. He's not jealous, so "next time" what's gonna happen?! I'm starting to think what other drawings and how many puppets I have to draw for "next time"!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back