yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
When the game is worth the candle

Dear reader friends, I am Nevio (I introduced myself with the story "It all started with a boat trip", who doesn't know me go and see it) and I invite you to participate as virtual guests to a piggy evening. It's a story that dates back a few years ago, and whose memory has resurfaced by looking at some of the photos I put on this site.
That evening we had met up with two other couples - Gianni and Francesca, coming from a nearby province, and Roberto and Giuliana, our neighbors (the story of their acquaintance can be found in the story 'The couple at home', published on this site some time ago) - for a dinner with bedfellows. Renata - who had taken Rosalba's place in our house - had set the table in a romantic way, reducing to a minimum the electric lights that had been replaced by a pair of candlesticks, with scented candles (three each, to be precise), placed in the middle of the table.
As it is customary among serious people (we are not a pussy fanatic but lovers of beauty and pleasure in all their forms, convinced that pleasures should be savored and enjoyed slowly: it is worth more an hour of rolling on the bed with tongue, fingers and vibrators various than a quick fuck) we sat down at the table dressed compositely: first of all we had to honor the canteen and the skill of the three women who had collaborated in the preparation of the various courses, women who had received unconditional compliments from all of us men.
Towards the end of the evening the speeches had moved from the food to the expected after dinner, to the "natural" dessert that we were anticipating and that was to complete the evening: a meal of pussy (and cocks, for them), dishes that do not get fat or heavy. Between one prick and the other Renata began by proposing a double penetration - pussy and ass - with a final cumshot: she wanted to try to feel the splash in both holes at the same time. Gianni, however, points out that if you empty your balls afterwards it takes time to recharge them and so the other two girls would be left with dry mouth (or pussy ...). To save the situation I intervened:
- What Gianni says is true, no matter how good they are, our cocks are not machine guns, they have limited charges. We can play for a few hours without coming, but then ... I propose a new game: we have here some candles, well, at the end of the evening as a conclusion of the games for which we found the girl who will be able to stick more in the pussy will have won and can have the double penetration with final cumshot. Of course only if at the end of the games there will still be cum energy available.
My proposal initially left Giuliana and Francesca a little perplexed, while Roberto and Gianni immediately welcomed it with enthusiasm:
- Great thing, does Roberto, so we can check which of the three girls has the widest pussy, we just have to decide which of us will have the honor to fill the holes of the winner.
Renata doesn't seem convinced, she's afraid she has to work hard to earn the double fuck but she has to accept my proposal.
- It seems to me an interesting proposal, Gianni immediately intervenes, we blow out the candles, we light up and start the games.
Francesca interrupts him, rightly saying that if we start the game now, only the winner will enjoy the game: it would be better to play a little bit earlier everyone.
After having blown out the candles and lit the central chandelier of the room, by unanimous will, we pass into the living room where we undress, after which each of us in turn passes with the bird to the mouth first of Renata, then of Francesca and then of Giuliana.
Finally, with hard cocks, it is our turn to lick the cunt of the three women that you bring to the right mood and they start to get mounted. By now the atmosphere is saturated, the smell of pussy pervades the room and we guys are on the verge of cum.
At this point, having completed the preliminaries with abundance (the games took us almost two hours) we start immediately with the race; I point out that being the host I had to privilege the guests for fairness, so the fuck and the final fuck with the winner I left it to Gianni and Roberto.
Said fact we passed in the bedroom where the girls entered, immediately followed by us boys, and they sat one at a time on the bed. Renata had taken the six candles they had, on the candlesticks, lit the dinner, thinking that they could be enough.
The test begins Renata, who, after having fingered her clitoris a little bit and widened her hairs by first inserting two and then three fingers, puts three of them in her pussy without too much effort. Immediately afterwards it is Giuliana who wants to try: after widening the potato made softer by Roberto's tongue, she takes the candles and puts three of them in and then, forcing in a little bit, even a fourth one. At this point Francesca, smiling bravado, spread her legs wide and slipped in all four without any problem, then asked for the last two. It seems impossible, but she manages to put these in her pussy too.
- Wow, I think you won the race, does Roberto, you have the widest pussy of all! You've earned yourself a double splash with spray included.
- Not yet, Renata intervenes who saw the chance to taste the double cumshot, we can try again, we do a second lap.
She took the six candles from Francesca's pussy (now well lubricated by vaginal fluids) and put them one by one: the game seems to have ended in a draw - Giuliana has retired, already with four she had struggled to put them on - but at this point I had intervened, bringing another pack of candles:
- Here are four more candles, let's go to the preliminary round!
Francesca had Renata give her the six candles, put them back in her pussy and add one more, which I generously pass on to her. Seven to six! Renata doesn't get upset (also because we had already played the game a couple of times) and takes back the seven candles if she puts them back in her pussy saying:
- Give me more candles, there's room here!
To be honest, there wasn't much room, eight candles, with a bit of effort, she managed to put them in, but in order not to leave the last two idle, she put them in the ass: ten candles in the body, a record!
As expected, the winner got rid of the wax toys and, lying on the bed, she took Roberto in the pussy and Gianni in the ass: a vigorous gallop ended with a double cumshot in the ass and pussy, as requested at the beginning of the evening.
And me? I, poor Nevio, sacrificed myself trying to satisfy Francesca and Giuliana, which I did very well: I have only one cock, but ten fingers and a language now specialized ...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back