yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
An evening like any other. At least on the surface. We were at home and were having dinner with a friendly couple: Roberto and Erika. Roberto and I were cooking the roasts on the terrace, the women were eating and chatting in the kitchen. Scene view and magazine, everything as usual. And yet there was something different in the air. We were coming from a day at the beach where a bit too much sun, a few too many beers, had uninhibited us a lot. In fact, since a few hours we had been making a few jokes with a sexual background, and it was very dangerous because Erika never knew anything about the evening when Roberto played with me and Mara (read our first story). While we were out alone I told Roberto if he had asked his company to try to do it in 3 more times but he told me that yes, he was always trying, but there was nothing to do. He always told me how Erika (a really beautiful girl, the kind that gives you a stiff neck if you meet her on the street) is really a slut in bed, and it excited me so much because I've always loved women with sweet and shy faces that turn out to be insatiable. I had talked about it several times with Mara, but she had always told me that this could remain a dream because she would never let me. The pacts between us were clear from the very beginning: let's try this game, but only with another man, because there wouldn't be any women for me. Mara is jealous of my body, and unlike most women, she has no bisexual tendencies, and is not interested in trying.
But as I was saying before, that night she had a peculiar air.
We finished dinner (and drinking) and continued our conversation on the couch. At a certain point Erika got up to go to the bathroom and as soon as we saw her close the door Mara got up, threw herself on Roberto and put her hand on his package: "you've been staring at my tits all night, do you want to get caught?" she said. Roberto suddenly stiffened and we began to catch a glimpse of his big tool growing in Mara's hands. The bathroom door opened, Mara returned to her seat and Roberto tried to cover his excitement, and luckily he succeeded. We continued the evening and Erika proposed a board game. "So let's play truth or dare", Mara replied, "Andrea downloaded a cute app". We all agreed. Obviously, given the climate of the evening I opted for the Hot version of the game, so we started. In the beginning everyone chose "truth", there was less shyness in telling secrets than maybe having to do something with someone else's partner. Among the many questions, the one that broke the ice happened to Mara: "have you ever had sex at 3?" When she replied, there was Erika's dismay that a little intrigued and a little excited by it, she started asking questions, without imagining that the third one had been her partner, who in the meantime had turned all red for fear of being discovered.
The first to choose Obligation was surprise Erika, visibly excited and therefore ready to take risks. "Kiss the neck of the person to your right." That was me. Erika looked at Roberto and then took my head and put his mouth and tongue on my neck. Man, I thought. It only took me two seconds to realize that she was good at it. She gave me an immediate erection that didn't go unnoticed in Mara's eyes. Then it was Roberto's turn, then Mara: obligation. I knew it. He hoped for revenge. "Each player decides a garment that you have to take off and you can't put it back on in the next 10 minutes." That's good. He didn't even have three more garments to take off! Roberto, take off your shirt. Then me: off goes the skirt too. So Mara in a thong and bra turns to Erika: her bra off! Roberto couldn't believe it. Erika turns towards me as if to apologize, but I calm her down and tell her that it's a game and we agreed that for that evening there would be no taboos. Mara did not show the slightest embarrassment, on the contrary, it excited her. Erika complimented her on her beautiful breasts. Roberto instead tried not to look! By now the evening was in full swing. There were several embarrassing questions, some funny obligations, and many small glasses of various liquors. One of Erika's turns came: "choose a person and lock yourself with him/her for 5 minutes in a room". None of us expected the choice to fall on me. He takes me to my room, locks me up and...he gets on my pants, takes them off, pulls down my pants and shoves my dick in his mouth without even giving me time to understand what was going on. In a second I get hard, I think about how Mara will get pissed off when I tell her, but above all I think about how good this girl is at sucking cock! In 2 minutes I almost came! Then she dresses me up and tells me: let's go back there, if we don't do it tonight we won't do it anymore! We open the door, go back to the living room... Mara was giving Roberto a blowjob! From that moment on there were no brakes! Erika sling on Roberto's huge cock and starts to take over with my wife, then they do the same with me. In the meantime we undress them and we realize even more that I am one more beautiful than the other! Roberto and I look at each other incredulous and satisfied while we push our dicks in each other's mouths! In an instant we all four of us found ourselves on the bed. Mara sat on Roberto's huge cock and kept repeating to me "it's huge, it's huge!" while Erika was still focused on sucking it...she must have really liked it. But at a certain point I took the dick out of her mouth and I turned her around so that I had in front of her eyes the vision of Mara fucking her man. As she watched, I stuck my dick into her wet pussy and grabbed her from behind. She started to enjoy it so much, as Mara was doing, in the meantime she too was being pushed like a slut. They were facing each other but didn't look at each other. Their eyes were always turned towards their cuckolds, while we were both kidnapped by the asses we had in our hands. At a certain point it was Mara who asked Erika "how is my husband's dick?" but Erika had a hard time talking while she was panting. So I left her for a moment and took my dick to my wife's mouth and she found two of them together in a situation she already knew. Erika took Roberto with her, caressed him, and after a while she took it back, making him lie on the bed and climbed on it. Mara meanwhile continued to lick him when Roberto waved to me: he was asking me to take Erika with me. I didn't make him tell me twice, I approached him, I put my hands on Erika's breast and I put my dick on his ass to see his reaction. She was moving around a lot and then all of a sudden she stopped, put her hand on my dick, pointed it at his little hole and asked me to push. I do it and I can feel it go in without any problem. We start to alternate the pushes and Erika almost doesn't breathe anymore from enjoying it too much. She says she could never have imagined such a beautiful feeling. She enjoys it and makes us enjoy it. But above all, she enjoys it. She reaches in that position an intense orgasm and really very very exciting. Mara is there in front of her and masturbates foretasting his turn that will come soon. The first to break away from Erika is Roberto who parades and takes himself to Mara. I continue to fuck Erika's fantastic ass while Roberto takes my wife as sheep. Try and put it in her ass, but his dick is really too big and so he has to "resign himself" to fuck her pussy. He turns her around, makes her sit on his cock and then repeats the gesture of before towards me, invites me to take Mara's ass. I do it, and even for Mara it seems like she's almost out of breath. Erika kisses Roberto and caresses Mara while I push from behind and enjoy the scene. Then I slip off and film Erika from behind while she is still kissing Roberto. Mara gets up and starts to sheep and invites Roberto to try again to grab her ass. Roberto doesn't make her repeat it and after asking Erika to lick it properly he puts the tip on Mara's now enlarged hole. Slowly, he shoves it all in! Mara is out of control. At the beginning he was moving with fear, but then he gets wild and starts to pull back to get it deeper and deeper. She enjoys it like a bitch while getting her ass fucked and getting 2 fingers stuck in her pussy. I reciprocate his look while I fuck Erika and we read in each other's eyes that we are both in a kind of paradise. Mara's too many sinuous movements lead Roberto to exhaustion: he pulls his dick out of Mara's asshole that he promptly brings closer with his face while his fingers have taken the place of his fingers. I can hear her coming just as she knows that jets of sperm that she knows very well and that she's been waiting to try again for a long time! Even Erika realizes that Roberto is about to come, she turns around to look at him and she is just in time to observe his huge reddish chapel that literally explodes flooding Mara with a white and warm liquid that she tries to take with her mouth but that ends up filling her face and breasts. An impressive amount that Mara doesn't stop licking and cleaning up. That scene drives me crazy and so I too took me on Erika's face and I jerk off but in the meantime Erika takes Roberto's cock to finish cleaning it and then starts licking Mara's tits. Then both of them come back to me, they stick my dick in their mouths alternating and then together, practically kissing with my dick in the middle, until I explode. At that moment a race starts for whoever gets the most, with the victory of Erika who, during my jets, shoves her dick in her mouth and gets directly into my throat! Mara, however, doesn't fit and so he kisses her while I have the most exciting scene of my life in front of my eyes, with two beautiful women who have just sucked everything off me and now they kiss and pass my cum, and Roberto's, from mouth to mouth! Then Erika comes back from Roberto's dick that in the meantime had gone soft, and Mara finished cleaning mine. The two wonderful women looked at each other and laughed. Roberto and I were still incredulous! We realized at that moment that we had lost a lot of time in useless evenings when we could feel this kind of feeling. We fell asleep like that, naked, on our bed. We woke up together and we were still incredulous but happy, so happy that the women still wanted to joke, and so the challenge started: each one gave a blowjob to the man of the other to see who took less time to make him cum. The prize was another night alone with both men. Obviously Mara won, who has no equal with her mouth, but Erika also took very little to make me come. Mara told her that she would now prefer to do it with her too, so she would gladly "share" her prize and give her a rematch! It was a joke conclusion, worthy of a fantastic night. A lot of laughter, a lot of sex.
A bond like that, with a couple like that... it's really a dream...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back