yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I sink a little more into the hot water that licks my neck until my hair gets wet. What a divine sensation: my skin feels the heat radiating pleasantly. The soft red lights and the proximity of my he is amplify this feeling of total well-being.
How far away from each other, how many sensations and emotions I have experienced during this time.
Yet it is as if not even a moment has passed. Today we met again and we found ourselves exactly where we were: magically taken by each other.
I know he loves me in his own way: he says it to me with his eyes, he whispers it to me when he says "I couldn't wait to be with you", he transmits it to me when he hugs me strongly and for a long time when we break up.
And now one more evening together, before he leaves for London. Together in the hot water, touching each other, kissing each other, listening to each other. Letting go of this enchantment that springs between us.
I'm kissing it gently when I feel my arm and hips touching at length. He giggles and whispers, "They're calling you." I look surprised and see a tall, slender man, his face framed by a light beard, who is looking at me with half-closed and excited eyes.
So here we are: it's time for the game. I would have liked to enjoy my treasure first and instead I find myself enjoying this handsome stranger as his woman approaches fabrizio and starts kissing.
I like him: he is strong and delicate and he is touching me beautifully. We find ourselves exploring each other without the need for words. Out of the corner of my eye I see his lei who is dedicating herself to the virility of my lui and I begin to do the same. He sighs and vibrates with desire.
In the bathtub there are only us without intruders. We can create this new temporary four-way intimacy very easily. We take turns approaching each other like in an aquatic dance of which only we decide the choreography. The light on the sides of the pool laps our bodies and creates magical shadows.
Now he turns and penetrates me and at the same time he is caressing his woman intimately. His face betrays a very high excitement. I like to please him: that he enjoys everything about me as I have decided it is.
Afterwards he detaches himself and I turn towards her. She's pretty, brunette, a little taller than me. I feel her fearful and I caress her shoulders very lightly. "are you bisexual, dear?"
She won't say no, but she won't say yes either. Try her. I reassure her. "Don't worry, we'll only do what you want. I'll go on if you want me to. Do you trust me?" While I'm talking to her, I'm touching her silky smooth as silk. I'm already going crazy inside, but I'm holding myself back so I don't jump on her. She nods with a half smile. Maybe it's her first time. I feel very flattered and determined to give it my best.
I stand behind her and while I dance with my fingers along her body I play with my tongue along her shoulders and dedicate myself to the back of my neck. Alternating licks and little bites and I feel it literally melting away. I'm determined to make her fall totally. I turn her like in a dance step and stand in front of me. I keep running my tongue over her neck, cheeks, I bite the contours of her face, the corner of her mouth brushing it with my tongue to make her desire grow. I feel that by now she is longing for me too and I start kissing her very gently, growing in intensity with slow progression. Our tongues cross each other, touch each other, adore each other. Her lips are magnificent and now she is totally participating in the kiss: I have captured her.
It's really a great kiss, our men are on the side and I feel their looks on us. Finally I untie the hug smiling and graze her face "What's up?" Her eyes are smiling. "Well"
I'm just going to dip back into the hot water and totally let myself go.

Then the boy, whose name is Carlo, beckons me to get up, in fact he makes me sit on the edge of the tub and dedicates himself to kissing me intimately. I close my bloody eyes to better enjoy the feeling of pleasure.
When I open them again I see them both under me, alternating with the tongue on my vulva.
The whole of this couple, he more confident involving her and convincing her to devote herself to my pleasure, will remain in my mind as one of the most erotic images of my life.

N.b. then follows the part in the dark room with fabrizio ... but I prefer not to write it ... and keep it for me.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back