yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The meeting a few days ago in the parking lot of Pietra rossa left me hungover, my ass still hurts after the truck driver and his friend with the big belly had fun opening all that was possible; during the greetings the truck driver leaves me his number, if I go back and he is around maybe....
Today I am about to pass on that same road, I told myself several times to pretend nothing, however that message starts, I write that in the afternoon I pass by the parking lot and the answer is only one word: good.
sixteen o'clock has passed when I arrive and I enter the parking lot; the rest disappointed, apart from a long white balance there is nobody, I park where I had already stopped days ago and I wait; a man comes down from the balance, a thin, thin, dark complexion and with a long and twisted moustache, I observe him and only at the end I realize that he is coming to me.
From the passenger side window he bends over and says to me: are you M.? A mutual friend told me to warn you that he can't come.
I thank him smiling and decide I can leave but the same guy invites me to get in his car, he has the fridge bar and wants to apologize for the inconvenience by buying me a drink; I'm fine with it, why not! I get off and we head towards the balance that seems to never end, just to get on takes time, the cabin is high and there are three steps to do; inside is a whole other thing than the truck of the first driver, the cabin is huge, you are almost standing and then there is the sleeping area, a bed wide enough to accommodate two people; the bar fridge is between the two front seats, I find myself holding a can of cold beer that just touch it to quench the thirst.
Mario at least this is the name with which he opens his beer and swallows a good half of it, I follow his example but I make a bad impression because I can't hold back a burp, I turn red while I apologize but he laughs and as if nothing is wrong he puts his hand between my legs feeling me and invites me to go behind; I look at him puzzled and he has no hair on his tongue: let's go to fuck, they told me that you like cock!
I think of the slight pains that sometimes wake up but Mario has already moved to the back and is waiting only for me.
He asks me to take off all my clothes, I'm naked, lying on the bed with my head on a pillow, he is still dressed and apparently for now he doesn't undress, he lifts my legs and asks me with his hands to open the buttocks, I run and he laughs, he tells me that I have an exciting hole and also a nice dick, he crouches with his head between his thighs and I feel that he tries to lick me between the buttocks; always with his legs bent I feel the wet tongue that tickles me then makes me understand that I have to keep my legs by my thighs and stay like that, now he has his hands free and spanks me, one, two, three times then with a finger probes my anus, penetrates me and from one to two, I open to his touch that is not delicate and I tell myself that to be so slim he has a lot of strength while he fucks me with his fingers and does not stop smiling under that long and articulate mustache.
Long minutes flow and the fingers never get tired, by dint of sinking they are dilating me well and also suggests me with one hand to squeeze the cock and in fact it's nice, whimper, the fingers are now increased, three and I feel them all, Mario continues and seems to have a lot of fun, he laughs while he enlarges my asshole and I still can't understand what he has to laugh but if it suits him so!
He comes out and asks me to relax my legs that I can stretch with relief, in the meantime he starts to undress, he has a hairy chest and dark well defined even if not powerful obviously for its structure, he takes off his pants and underwear while he's sitting next to me then he turns around and puts himself face to face, I reach out a hand in search of his sex and when I find him I get stuck; I open my eyes wide as I stare him in the face and ask if it's a joke but this time it's serious, very serious and it makes me realize there's not much to joke about.
He's not gifted but he's definitely super-equipped, I can't see him but he has a dick that's wide because my hand doesn't hold it all, I don't know if it's long but it's secondary, it's the circumference that worries me, but where will he ever be able to put such a thing!
I find myself pushing myself towards his sex and moving around bending my legs I find it in front of my eyes, in fact it's not long, luckily, even if it's close to 17 or 18 centimeters and then a Mr. cock but it's too much, too much, too wide, I open my mouth but I can't make contortions, it doesn't fit and I was sure of it so I lick it, suck the tip of the glans, I go down along the shaft up to the balls but more I can't do it.
It 'a struggle and I'm starting to sweat, Mario understands it because now he explains that I have to put me on the side, my arms stretched out over my head, my legs relaxed and he places himself behind me, he explains that I have to put towards him with my buttocks and he also tells me to use my hand to pull out the butt above and so I do.
Only the glans when he enters in the middle I feel him without having done anything, he points my sphincter, I drive him with more up, more down, more to the right because he can't see then he finds that perfect center and urges me to push and not to retract, easy to say but when the glans makes its way I am intimidated, he pushes very slowly but the dick is immense and I pull my ass hoping to open a little more the hole.
He speaks calmly to me, he tells me to put it constantly, not to go forward, to accept that soon the cock will go inside and talking he pushes and pushing and opening it opens and I start screaming.
He attracts me with his hands resting on my hips and this time he sinks with a blow, the rod follows the chapel and I think I go crazy, he goes inside pushing without ever slowing down, he goes inside the hole and up the gut, I'm mouth and eyes wide open, I'm stuffed like a pizza, Mario pushes again and my hole is no longer a hole, no, no, I don't even know what.
Now he moves and moves everything inside me, he fucks me slow but the inches that come out and go in increase and so the speed, I moan nonsense, I complain but he sinks, now he's started and fucks because that's what he wants, he opens my ass and soul and I scream, almost without thinking I grab my dick and start to masturbate, fast, running, I have a crazy erection, it's very hard, Mario incites me to continue and sinks, now goes fast, now I'm going crazy then my orgasm is disruptive, the sperm splashes a thousand per hour and I enjoy losing myself in a laugh.
Ansito, I'm short of breath then Mario increases again and I know that he too is at the end, he fucks me hard and when he extracts the cock he shouts that I have to turn around and suck but when I get there he cums without being able to hold back and washes my face and the whole face, the hot cum drips and has a strong taste of man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back