yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
My cousin and I are six months apart even though we were born in two different years. Despite this we are like peers, we spent a lot of time together, especially when we were not well, so she was always present when every winter I had to do a puncture treatment, on the other hand her dad was a doctor and therefore he was in charge of giving me these punctures. Of all the injections I'll never forget one, it was the most painful and embarrassing.
I was 11 years old and that day the doctor prescribed me to do a painful injection of penicillin G; 5ml of penicillin, practically a full syringe and also had a pink tip needle, the longest and thickest. Besides the fear, I was so embarrassed to discover the butt even a little bit, for me it was as if I was naked; this excuse of mine only annoyed my parents who eventually, exhausted, decided to have me undressed to do the injection.
In the evening on time my uncle came to give me the injection, together with him came my cousin, my sister and my aunt. So that I would take the shot and not run away, they called to keep my neighbour, who brought her daughter, my baptismal godmother and a nurse friend. Then all those present gathered in my room, where I had to take off one garment at a time until I was naked. With tears in my eyes I began to undress, first I took off my slippers, then my stockings and remained barefoot on the cold floor. Then I took off my shirt, and the tank top, then the trousers and finally, with everyone's attentive eyes, I took off my panties and remained completely naked.
Once completely naked I didn't have the time to say and do anything that they took me from the shoulders and carried me towards the bed, then they took me from the legs and laid me on the bed with my bottom in plain sight then, they blocked my legs, arms and back. In that position I got a grip on my stomach, I wanted to beg them to leave me alone but the words stopped in my throat, I couldn't relax, I didn't have time to tell them that I felt my buttocks wet with cold alcohol and... a stab in the ass made me jerk and scream in pain followed by hysterical crying. Everyone held on tight and with little grace my uncle started injecting, then I started screaming and crying for the pain and as if that wasn't enough, when the puncture was over the needle came out a drop of blood.
When everyone let go, I lay down a little bit for the pain, my cousins and the neighbor's daughter were sorry, in fact they sat next to me comforting me and massaging my aching butt. Among them a cousin of mine liked to see me naked and to be stuck to give me the sting, she likes both doing and receiving stings, but she also likes to see someone who receives her very much so it was great for her to see me.
One day I had gone to eat at her house for lunch, and it was me, her and my aunt, since her sister was on a trip and her father was working and wouldn't be back until 9pm.
After lunch my aunt went to work, my cousin and I went to watch TV.
She was supposed to go out with her friends later, so a little later she said to me: "I'm going to wash up, if you want to watch a movie choose between the DVDs".
My cousin is 158cm tall, has brown hair, a bit fleshy, and I think a B cup of breasts.
I've always fantasized about her, and I still do, but since that day I don't watch her like before.
I feel the water filling the bathtub...I couldn't resist...the idea that a few meters away there was her undressing, it excited me...so I go towards the bathroom door, without being heard.
I kneel down, I peek through the keyhole and try to focus...I see her naked legs...I move my eyes a little above and I see her black panties, and at that point I feel my cock slowly growing in the mutant.
She moves out of sight, so I can't see anything except her panties and bra flying on the floor, I can't see her or the bathtub.
I'm spying on my cousin, and this excites me so much, I unbutton my pants, I pull them down, I pull down my panties too, I sit with my shoulders against the door and I jerk off slowly thinking about her washing in the tub.
At a certain point she calls me: "damn, I'm in the bathtub and I forgot my underwear in my room, on top of the dresser, do you want to take it?"... I go to my room, and on top of the dresser there was a slip, a black lace bra and a pair of black pantyhose... I smell her clean underwear and it makes my dick stand up again... "I'll leave it in front of the door" I tell her. "No, I can't go out. Come on in. Don't worry," she says.
So I turn the handle and push... the door was open! She was taking a bath with the door open, and I was in the other room.
I keep the door open just to leave the laundry and she says" but what are you ashamed to enter? I should be the one who's ashamed!!! with this tripe!!...." at that point I go in, and I find her in the bathtub...my dick was so hard and I could feel it getting wet.
She's in there, with those nice wet tits and the foamy water just covering her nipples... I give her some compliments about her "tripe" to console her.
She sees that my dick explodes in my pants and says to me laughing: "Come on, let's take a bath together like when we were little" I give her an embarrassed laugh.
I was embarrassed but I understood what she wanted, so I start to take off everything, shirt, tank top, shoes and socks, I drop my pants, and I feel hot flashes inside... I was sweating, I was undressing in front of my cousin!!
I pull down my panties too and the swollen and wet dick comes out... I could see it in her face that she was excited to see my beautiful dick throbbing in front of her.
At that point she takes it calmly with her hands and gives me a smile as if she had been waiting for that moment for a long time ... she massages it slowly and then starts to saw it with her foamy hands ... and while she was holding her hands up to saw my nipples ... beautiful small and pink on those beautiful wet tits, just the way I like it.
In the bathroom I could only hear the sound of the water moving and the sound of her hands slamming on my pubis from how hard she was sawing me off.
I felt very excited and at the same time I felt the hot face with embarrassment, I couldn't believe that my cousin, that beautiful cousin I've always fantasized about, was there in front of me all naked and wet and sawing my dick.
I touch her tits ... those beautiful tits, with the sign of a tan, all wet and slippery ... she pants slowly, and begins to take it in my mouth ... I feel her tongue caressing the swollen chapel ... it gives me that feeling of freshness and lightness to the cock.
At that point I can't resist, I take it in my hand and I take it out of her mouth, and I jerk off on her tits... she understands and brings them closer until they touch each other... I jerk off and then I jerk off and then... here I come, with 12 quick and full splashes... the hot cum covers her tits and then slips off on the water... she massages them smugly... she liked my cumshot.
She makes the last drops of cum come out and then she wipes my dick with water...I get dressed and come out of the bathroom without saying a word.
She stays in the bathroom another half hour, and in the meantime I think about what happened...that I splashed on my cousin's tits, I'm over the moon but at the same time embarrassed and maybe a little guilty.
She comes out of the bathroom in a bathrobe and with her underwear on...she goes into the bedroom and I look at her from the kitchen...I can see her tight ass with those black lace panties...then she turns around and I see her pussy.... she was small and with a moustache on top ... I'm getting excited again ... my dick gets hard again ... I jerk off again, again and again ... then she comes out and sees me jerk off and says in a soft voice with a smile of amazement: "but still?" ... I was embarrassed, but she said: "No, don't stop. I want to see you jerk off thinking about me!" Okay, I answered, I discovered my dick again and kept sawing myself. She undressed naked in front of me, then took a syringe, disinfectant and saline. I was scared and asked what she wanted to do but she reassured me that the sting was not for me. So she kept sawing me off and filled the syringe and then pierced her ass. When she started injecting, she emitted a few moans of pain that made me so excited that at the end of the injection I cum on my stomach. She came closer and started licking it again... wiping all the cum... my dick hurt from the cum I had cummed.
When I'm done licking, I get up and get dressed, she cleans up and says, "We should do it more often!"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back