yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
How many are bored from married life and, to find ways to go out and have the evening free to pick up, invent excuses sometimes not credible with their wives? often it is enough to be careful and good at taking the right opportunity, which can happen in our hands when we least expect it.
Here is a story of passion in which a bored husband managed to give a sparkling touch to his desire for sex without suspecting his wife.

If there is one aspect that my wife and I certainly have in common, it is the desire to make a career.
So far, nothing negative, except that our choice of life forces us to different times and, consequently, to have very little time to devote to us. But it doesn't end there.
For a year and a half we have in fact become parents of a beautiful little girl, something that makes me very happy but that takes away even more time from our intimacy.
Here, almost without realizing it, I found myself surfing on various dating sites, looking for a woman with schedules and needs compatible with mine. I found a lot of interesting people and with some I also talked to them and made appointments but, in the end, my sense of duty as a husband and father always made me step back at the last moment.
Until something happened!
Based on my wife's idea, we decided to look for a babysitter for our little girl and in a couple of weeks we managed to find the right person: a beautiful and kind 26-year-old blonde girl, with plenty of free time and 5 minutes by car from our house!
Fortunately for us, unmarried girl and without boyfriend, very bursting, a beautiful girl tall 170 by 50 kg all put in the right places, a beautiful third of breast and a butt that, just looking at it, makes you dream.
The first month, my wife, spent it imparting our daughter's rules and habits to Laura, the babysitter, who is increasingly part of the family. Our sexting babysitter settles in very well and begins to become attached to the child and my wife likes this very much by letting her come and go freely from our house even leaving her, sometimes, to sleep with us, even if there is no need.
I, of all this, I appreciate more and more the evolution of events, but always trying to stay out of it so as not to let my wife see the thoughts that increasingly take possession of my body.
Seeing a 26-year-old girl go around the house is not something that leaves you indifferent, especially with the backlog of sex that I am slowly accumulating.
After a few days full of thoughts and doubts, my mind began to create exciting but forbidden situations for a married man, where the protagonists were me and the sexy babysitter.
It didn't take long for me to give in.
One evening, I returned home from work around 20.30. She was waiting for me, intent on making my little girl fall asleep.
My wife was out of work that week and at that point, I decided to try it by offering her a glass of wine, which she gladly accepted.
After two large glasses each, our inhibitor brakes were very low.
I, not knowing how far I could go, with a trivial excuse I told her to stop to sleep, since the next day I would have to wake up very early for work and in doing so I avoided having her go back and forth from our house.
She gladly accepted.
I started making dinner for the two of us while she went to take a shower.
My body throbbed everywhere and I could barely connect, I was increasingly metabolizing the idea of cheating on my wife.
After setting the dinner on fire, I went to my room to be able to take a shower and prepare for the evening, but passing through the corridor I noticed the door of the service bathroom open, where Laura was taking a shower.
I paused in front, enjoying the spectacle that the 26-year-old delighted me.
From the semi-transparent glass I could admire the beautiful body, which she was lathering with great sensuality, when for a start I hit the door making it creak.
I tried to walk away, but was blocked by his voice. "But you really want to go away like this." Lightning struck me all over, a feeling I hadn't had for years, the pleasure of hearing, a breathtaking girl who told me to stay.
Laura with the greatest naturalness turned to me and as she leaned her breasts against the glass making them show in her most glorious appearance, white with a dark halo as big as a two euro coin and a nipple as big as a tip of a pen, the finger was writing something on the misted glass of the shower, while I struggled to do something that even today I can't say what.
The writing was unequivocally clear "TAKE ME".
Still dressed as an office, I went to the shower and said, "So everyone can do it, I want to be different, I want to
be special. "
I took her by the hand and let her out of the shower, I turned her back and stroking her along the back I noticed her first shivers, I continued to caress her all over her body without ever touching her on the breast and on her little rose, I lingered a lot on the neck and on the ears where I started kissing her and rubbing my mouth.
I felt his breathing more and more intense and I wanted to proceed with a dream of mine that I always promised myself to make come true and that in that circumstance it could become reality.
I took off my tie and used it to blindfold it, but took me by the arm "What do you want to do ?." "If you want to stop what I'm doing, at any time, just tell me red, if I'm exaggerating but you want to continue you have to tell me yellow, for the rest I just want to feel you panting and quivering with pleasure, no other word you have to say!" These were my dry, concise words of response.
After I finished blindfolding her with a quick movement, I took her by the wrists and put her arms behind her back.
I said, "Let's start? If you want you have to say green, otherwise I will stop here, but you will never know what I could have done to you and how far your pleasure could have gone."
I did not believe that I would ever be able to do and say what was happening, my body was covered with chills that I masked so as not to diminish that authoritarian aspect that I wanted to keep.
I was about to let go thinking that I had gone too far, when Laura said "green" in a small voice.
I tightened my grip on her wrists even more, made her turn towards the door and led her to a small room, a place we had used as a semi gym, an exercise bike and a weight bench with barbell.
I made her lie down, still wet, face up on the bench. The legs bent and spread apart I tied them to the uprights of the bench, the arms tied to the supports of the barbell.
She did not utter a word, her breasts erected from the relaxed chest on the bench, they were beautiful rounds of a light shiny color with the drops of water that came down from the skin, the nipples, I saw them become beautiful turgid, a sign that the thing was pleasing .
My hands, began to explore Laura's perfect body, passed along her hips, caressing them gently, almost tickling, her arms, breasts, face, belly and down to her feet, then from the drawer of a bedside table nearby I extracted a silk handkerchief which, using it as a feather, I began to pass it on his belly, belly and inner thigh.
A very smooth skin, with sometimes a sign of turgidity, due to the chills that the massage caused, only long and deep breaths from Laura's mouth.
I stopped for a moment to admire the flower tattooed on the inner thigh, when I saw a little liquid coming out of his rose, a sign that he was getting more and more excited.
His rose was completely different from that of my wife, it had two beautiful plump lips, completely depilated, only a tuft like a design on the upper belly and which made me very excited by a clitoral piercing.
At that moment she tried to say something different from the two words she could utter and then I said to her: "for what you tried to say you will be punished, I told you that after green, the only two words you could say, are yellow and red !. "said that I gave her a not too strong slap (it was also my first time) on the inner thigh.
She complained and like a tic, I gave her another slap on the other inner thigh saying: "I told you not to speak, only red or yellow you have to say, you got it", she nodded her head.
I felt very excited, with the awareness that there was also a girl on the other side who was enjoying my dream.
Given the degree of submission that I had managed to achieve, I moved on to the next step.
From the clothes basket I took clothespins and delicately went to put one on each nipple. I saw Laura's face twist, but she uttered nothing from her mouth, only after a few seconds a sigh.
I wanted to see how far I could go before I heard one of the two words I never wanted to hear.
With the clothespins firmly on my nipples, I began to pull them up and in a circle first with slow, but then stronger and stronger movements, Laura began to pant. I took more clothespins, went to put them on the labia majora and it was there that I noticed the clitoris that had taken on considerable dimensions.
In all my sex life, I had never met any woman with a clitoris as big as the one I was observing, it showed itself in all its hardness and height had at its peak like a mini chapel that protruded in height from the big lips of at least two centimeters with a diameter of a ballpoint pen, a real miniature cock.
The temptation to torture him was very strong, but I wanted to take it step by step.
Courses in the matrimo room
and took from the drawer of the hard games, the gel and all the various toys that my wife and I, in the very few times we cuddled, used.
I poured the gel dropwise on the clitoris, letting it slowly descend from the mini chapel down to the base, while with my beautiful finger wet with circulatory movements I passed it on the tip which in spurts escaped from the massage I practiced.
Strong shudders ran through Laura's body, who was increasingly struggling on the bench, trying to free herself from the laces of her arms and legs.
I continued to rage with small taps at the base of the clitoris and an ever more abundant trickle appeared at the base of the labia majora, scrolling up to the hole of the butt that with the back arched for spasms, could be seen in its entire splendor.
Suddenly the alarm in the kitchen went off.

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back