yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I knew we were in the same hotel. Nothing more. He wanted to be mysterious or he was secretive.
On the other hand, there was the possibility that he was on holiday with his little wife, or with friends he didn't want anyone to know he was meeting a stranger who he had wanted to fuck for months!
Or maybe he made fun of me and made me go to that hotel just to make fun of me.
Who knows...
I was looking around, in the lobby, at the bar. I was looking for a knowing look and peeking at my cell phone frequently waiting for a signal, a message or a call.
As I patrolled the large male audience in that hotel I tried to understand what he had given me in the previous months. Photos and descriptions were in my mind and maybe they would help me.
I often looked at a guy who impersonated very well the characteristics accumulated in my imagination. I tried to engage with him and try to understand him a little more.
I approached the bar and sat on the stool next to him. I tried to cross his eyes a couple of times and when I did, I smiled at him without saying a word. The smile was reciprocated.
On the bar counter, I had a clear view of the open A69 profile for him. I slowly scrolled through the photo gallery. If it was him, no signal could be clearer He looked at my smartphone and without making himself heard too much, said "interesting" and turned to the other side.
Was that him? Well, it could have been.
Or was he interested in what he peeked at on my phone anyway?
I got up and walked to the elevator, hoping that he would follow me and give me a clear signal.
I got into the elevator and found him behind me. Without thinking twice, I lowered myself and pretended to pick it up.
In a moment, he was rubbing himself against my package. I felt a big, hard cock leaning against my ass.
I turned around and felt it. "I finally found you"!
The elevator doors opened and as I came out, I said, "I'm going to my room to take a shower, the 305, leave the door ajar." And without waiting for any answer, I started.
I looked down the corridor before I ajar. It wasn't there. But my message was clear.
Now it was his turn.
I walked towards the bathroom to give myself a shower, with an attentive ear to try to hear the noise of those who enter and close the door behind them. And indeed...
"Does it take time?" he said as soon as he closed the door.
The room was practically dark. Just a little light was leaking out of the bathroom. That condition was turning me on.
Almost dark room, a stranger (maybe) or cmq a man I knew only the nickname "OttoC" who was waiting with his dick already hard and wanting to fuck me.
"So, little bitch, does it take time, I said? I think you noticed that my dick was already hard in the elevator!" while he told me again to hurry up he unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his nice hard dick as if he wanted to give me the visual proof of his erection started qlke minute before.
I knelt down in front of him, grabbed his cock in my hands and started licking it from his balls to the chapel.
"Good bitch... finally!".
I'd longed for his cock, his piggy and that horny male authority.
I was sucking greedily while he gave out moans of pleasure alternating with exciting shit.
Then at a certain point he held my head back "slowly bitch or I'll cum all over your throat right now!".
Despite the taste of his dick was intoxicating me I agreed to slow down, I got up and giving my back to him I took off the robe that I still had on.
Taken by that provocation he pushed me vigorously on the bed in front of us, he placed me with my ass in the air in what seemed to be the will to fuck me like a sheep.
"What a nice bitch ass, let me set it up good, I want to fuck you!"
He approached me and began to lick the hole, pushing his tongue to penetrate me like this.
I was just panting to get him excited. Then I put one finger, then two and then three.
The hole soaked in his saliva and opened by his massive fingers was ready.
And now I wanted to feel him as much as he wanted to fuck me with his hard cock.
He approached the swollen chapel. He was just slow, just making his way through with the big hat. As soon as he came in he gave me a hard blow and went in at least half his length.
I gave a scream of pain that excited him to death.
He sunk the rest of his cock and started fucking me.
"Bitch hurt you?"
"no go on," I said, "bang me like a bitch!"
He started going back and forth with his beautiful cock. He'd accompany the lunges with pats on the ass that stiffened me by squeezing the hole around his dick.
"What's wrong, bitch, you don't like ass pats? You said you loved wild sex!"
I used to love that way he'd fuck me in the ass and slap me in the ass instead.
I'd moan and groan and make him feel all his power.
I would get him so excited, I'd even express clearly what I wanted... "rape me!"
In a second he put his hand in front of my mouth and with the other one he held me still so I wouldn't get away from his cock strokes. He began to penetrate me with force and at a faster pace. I was moaning with pleasure, I couldn't say anything else, locked in that vice.
At one point he released my mouth from his hand. He took off his T-shirt and rolled it up quickly.
"Open your mouth, bitch!" He slid the rolled up T-shirt in front of my mouth and used it as a clamp and squeezed it behind my head. Now she could ride her filly even harder.
His dick had now widened my ass, slid in with pleasure and I was in the grip of total enjoyment.
Always with his knotted jersey to plug my mouth in that rudimentary clamp that only allowed me to whine of pleasure without professing words, he turned me around.
"Spread your thighs wide, bitch!"
I obeyed without blinking an eye.
He took my legs in the air and started fucking me with the same vigour.
"you bitch, I want to look you in the face while I fuck you!"
He would slam his cock into me at the right speed, the one that stimulates anal pleasure to the maximum and that repeatedly made me reach intense orgasms.
I began to drip with pleasure lost under the blows of that massive pig, authoritarian to the right point, violent enough to make me feel like a bitch in heat.
"do you like my bitch cock?" mmmm (another sign of consent I couldn't give out)
"did I kick your ass good?" mmmmmmmm
"bitch this is nothing, you're gonna be my bitch all weekend, I gotta drain my balls and you shut up!" mmmmmmmmmm
"you got that right? I come here whenever I want and you're gonna get laid! Even if only for 5 minutes, to empty my balls, you have to obey without blinking an eye!" mmmmmmm
Meanwhile, while he was expressing his will and his program wasn't stopping his impetus to fuck me and all this was turning me on like crazy.
"if you know what I mean, nod your head instead of whining bitch," I shook my head in agreement.
"There you go! Now come here, I gotta give you a taste of my cum!"
He pulled off what now seemed more like a gag than a clamp.
"Suck it, bitch, suck it!"
He had pulled off the fraction qlke dick before I could come. But the enjoyment was too much and I wanted my orgasm too.
I started sucking it greedily, with one hand I accompanied the cock to the mouth sawing and pumping it together. With the other hand I touched myself in no hurry to try to enjoy it with him.
The rest was a dialogue between horny pigs in lust...
"Good bitch obey! Bitch suck my dick!"
"Put it in my mouth with force, pig! Don't brake... cum when you want to!
Don't even warn me... treat me like a real bitch!"
"You slut mmmmmm... your lips and your mouth, you deserve a good watering"
"You swine, my mouth all to yourself, empty."
"She's a slut, licker!!!! Yes!!!!
Now suck... I'm coming... bitch!"
"Yes, please let me drink!"
"That's it, Vengoooooo!!! Drink!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!"
I heard the cum pouring out of my mouth, gave me a last wank and decided to come too.
"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, keep sucking Bitch I like you coming while you're drinking my cum."
Her orgasm was intense and abundant. His cum was dripping from my mouth and he kept getting sucked screaming and panting like a pig.
After about twenty seconds he pulled me off, and gave me what was perhaps his last order of the day.
"Now clean it up properly, I've got to get dressed"!
I cleaned his cock by licking the few drops that had slipped down to his now empty balls.
"Good bitch! Tomorrow morning when I come down for breakfast, I'll swing by for a pump.
You have to empty me out as soon as I wake up, in three minutes.
You have to have breakfast too, but with my cum."

At 9:00 a.m. on time OttoC was getting his dick emptied by his bitch while his wife waited at the breakfast table for her husband to finish getting ready.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back