yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone, I'm Ilaria (fictional name) and I'd like to tell a story that happened a long time ago with my husband. At that time we used to go to a club near Vicenza, during the weekend; they always took a room in a motel, we were recently married, we didn't have any children, so raising a little elbow and a little bit of healthy transgression were luxuries we could afford. That night I made myself beautiful, and when I say beautiful I mean the kind to blow my husband Andrea (another fancy name): semi-transparent blouse with nothing underneath, black socks, garter belts, short skirt and high heels. And just to spice things up a bit, with a naughty move I took off my panties, and we went to the club. It was a nice evening, music was playing, a lot of people and a few too many drinks had made us euphoric and excited; walking around without panties I felt a pleasant coolness on the potato and a couple of times I risked to show a little more than necessary. It was like two o'clock in the morning, people started to leave the club and so did we, but come on, you know, the night is sexting, we were too excited: as soon as we crossed the threshold of the room, we started making out, stroking each other and exchanging effusions. I got rid of my clothes, just the stockings. Andrea jumped on me, kissing me and licking my generous breasts, my pussy was already soaked, in fact, I had been waiting all night for that moment. As if by a shrewd dummy, we set ourselves at 69, one of our favourite positions; Andrea's handsome prick found himself warm and warm in my mouth, while his tongue was rummaging around my hot pussy. The more he sank his tongue, the more I went down with my work of mouth, there were all the auspices for a great fuck, when I noticed the door, which was ajar for about ten centimeters; amused, I pointed it out to Andrea, who without giving up for a moment my pussy answered that for such a stupid thing was not to worry, bad that someone would see us. The game resumed with unchanged desire, for a few minutes the only noises in the room were sighs, moans and licks, when suddenly I had the feeling of being observed: I looked towards the door and saw two figures in the corridor. At a closer look, I saw that it was a couple, both in their fifties, who seemed not to miss a moment of our randevouz. I gave Andrea a tap, pointing to the two spectators, who were watching in respectful but excited silence; the lady had meanwhile pulled her husband's cock out of her trousers, and kneeling down, she was sucking it voraciously, without however taking her eyes off us. Then Andrea got up and went towards the door, I thought to close it, but no: naked and raw, with the marble and wet cock of my saliva, he invited the two voyeurs to enjoy the show. The two, a little surprised, entered, and from the hard sound of their speaking, I assumed they must be German. He, in a somewhat uncertain Italian, explained that they were tourists on holiday in Venice who had stopped there for the night. They seemed to be two good-looking guys: he graying, distinguished, short moustache and dry physique, she a light blonde skin, chubby physique and two big milk cow tits. Since the discussion languished a bit because of the difficulty of understanding each other, Andrea and I decided to make ourselves understood in the universal language that knows no borders and flags: sex, which is the same in all languages, right?
I got up and went to her, who was looking at me with two blue and excited eyes; I took her hand, guided her on the bed and slowly started to undress her: two huge tits, more than mine, a bit droopy but very exciting, the soft belly and a dark blonde triangle appeared to my eyes. I laid her down on the mattress and began a very pleasant game of tongue on our bodies, I licked her and she licked me, and in an amen we were still at 69, the lady knew what she was doing, my potato was happily dripping under her licks. In the meantime, Andrew and the gentleman were enjoying the scene, beating each other's hard cocks; the blonde gave me an accomplice's glance and then she turned into a sheep, inviting me to imitate her. The two men approached each other, and she said something in German to her husband, who giggled; he stood behind Andrea, pushing him towards his wife, who grabbed his dick and took it all in one go in her pussy, pulling back the majestic ass against my husband's pubis. For a moment I felt a twinge of jealousy, which immediately vanished when the German slipped his; a beautiful cock, almost as good as my husband's cock. Andrea grabbed the blonde girl by those heifer hips and started pumping with taste, while she whispered "Aaahh... Mein Got, ist gut...".
For her part, he was almost elegantly mounting me, in no hurry, occasionally giving me a playful slap on the ass. What a fuck that was! We were enjoying it like crazy even though we didn't understand each other, as I said, sex knows no difference in language.
The lady's big tits were bouncing downwards, her nipples were almost touching the mattress; she must have been a real slut, in fact Andrea burst into her at least twice, without her giving him a break even for a moment. The gentleman was also resistant: for a good half hour he continued to penetrate me with German methodicality, making my pussy a real lake. Andrea seemed close to the third consecutive orgasm, but this time the lady took off his cock and got a long, thick, candid cumshot right in the face, greeted by a series of dark, exciting words. A few moments later she touched me too a nice cumshot in the face by the gentleman, it was a real fire hydrant, it didn't stop. The blonde and I approached each other and then licked each other's enjoyment of our men. Once we had licked away every single drop of semen, the four of us lay on the bed, tired and satisfied. For a while we stood there and caressed each other with languid effusions; when the glow of dawn illuminated the room through the shutters, the two gentlemen elegantly took their leave, leaving for their holiday. We only realized when we were alone that we didn't even know their names, which caused us a loud laugh. However, doing it with two strangers turned out to be very exciting, and swapping partners even more... An experience we would repeat later, but that's another story...

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back