yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
In the last story we left Angela whispering with Alice; Tonio is furious at being treated like an object by Angela, who speaks shamelessly about him with her friend.
But Angela, who knows him and loves him, is very sure of herself, and she concluded the last appointment by hugging him, telling him the dirty things she does with Alice and Roberto and telling him Kiss me Stupid (Baciami Stupido - Racconti erotici Lui & Lei di alicerobertohot).
Now Angela is on the phone with Alice again; the two terrible ladies continue to plot with each other:
- Hello Alice?
- Yes, it's me.
- Hi honey, I hope I'm not disturbing you.
- You never bother me Angela; in fact I'll tell you we talked about you the other day.
- You don't say...
- Yeah, I'm telling you, I'm telling you. Roberto started it, as usual, in the distance. Of course he did. When he wants to be vague, he talks about the weather, but we know he has you in mind and won't let go...
- What about you, Alice?
- I've been giving him rope; we even got excited together remembering the last time...
- Porcella!
- Yes, exactly. How's it going with Tonio?
- Good, good, he's very funny; we've made him curious, but he's too proud, he pretends nothing.
- Maybe he's scared, who knows what he imagines.
- To imagine he imagines, he imagines; but he's more intrigued than frightened. He used to react badly, but now I think he gets excited. Yesterday I gave him a blowjob calmly, I licked and told him, exaggerating even some details; then I let him fall and he has it longer than Roberto.
- Really? Good information.
- Yes, how long is it, Roberto only has a bigger one. Anyway, this time he didn't get angry. To tell you the truth, I had him, he wouldn't stop for anything in the world. Then I came by to talk about you, I made something up about your pussy, I told him about the last time between the three of us (laughs). The guy got his ears up and expected me to keep going. But I left him like that, unfinished, and I kept on kissing him as if nothing had happened: you know how it is, busy mouth can't talk (laughs again).
- Bitch.
- I think he's cooked to perfection by now; next time we come to your house together.
- You sure? You really want to force it? We wouldn't want to break your game, dear Angela.
- And no, Alice, it's me who wants to see if my toy really works; you know me, I need a man like that; and I also have a craving to look at him among us.
- If you're sure...
- One is never sure of anything in these things; I've been very patient, I like him even alone, but you know how I am... Two like you are right to test him, he can't think of me as a normal little girlfriend.
- Yes, but he loves you very much, and you love him too, Angela; we know it very well, one thing is excitement and curiosity, another is concrete sex; to let him see you while Roberto takes you to sheep ...
- Actually, I like me better under Roberto. But actually I'd like him to fuck Tonio, like a sheep, and me with Roberto's cock in my face...
- You fucking...
- That's just the way I am, luckily.
- Whatever you say, Angela. But to come to our house like this, in a premeditated way, without an excuse... Let's think better.
- Maybe you're right. Maybe we could...
- Tell me Angela.
- Listen Alice, what if...
The two women continue to converse calmly.
Angela is lying in bed, and talking you pass a hand on your belly every now and then.
Alice, on the other side of town, is in her kitchen, sitting on the tip of her chair, like she does. Sometimes she crosses her legs and while answering her friend she looks at her shoe.
It's getting dark outside, the cars come by and turn on the headlights. Noises decrease, time seems to be muffled. It gets dark but neither friend turns on the light in the room. They talk, they talk...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back