yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Preamble:
Two couples decide, after much insistence from their husbands, to go to a place where they can practice the exchange of couples.
It is the first time for both of them, there they meet and after a thousand preambles they decide to put their mutual fantasies into action.
The first couple is made up of Elena and Stefano, two 40 years of age, without children.
He is bald and bald, she is a well-kept and well-groomed physique typical of career women.
The second couple is composed of Claudia and Andrea, two workers of about 35 years, with children.
He's very attentive to his look, she's pretty, petite and very shy and kind.

Elena:
with Stefano we wanted to transgress, we heard about our friends and they advised us a place where we could use our fantasies; a very private place where they would have respect for privacy. For the occasion I bought some new underwear and a dress that stands out my shapes, I want to make Stefano jealous when he sees me in the arms of a stranger to do the dirty things I always do with him, tonight I want to have fun and be dirty.

Claudia:
I don't understand how Andrea managed to convince me, I love my husband, I never thought I'd cheat on him and now I'll have to do it in front of him and with a stranger who maybe stinks. I put on the cleanest underwear I had, I just hope to find a mature person who knows how to make me feel good and is not in a hurry, making the embarrassment I'm feeling disappear. The club found it Andrea, recommended by his perverted soccer pervert friends.

Elena:
we are in the club, it's very nice, soft lights, intriguing looks undress me with my eyes, I feel desired. Also the welcome drink is great, they have a very intimate ballroom where to start the love approaches, I think I will have fun tonight.

Claudia:
sleazy club, you can hardly see anything, people look at you like a slut, I feel dirty.
For what we paid to get in, they had to offer us more than drinks, the whole bar had to give us, I don't understand what we are doing here and then, all because Andrea wants to see me fucked by a stranger.

Elena:
The guy of the couple sitting in front of us is cute, maybe he would be the right guy, it's a pity that next to him there's a nun, thin and insignificant, now I try to convince Stefano to seclude us with them, frankly that guy all muscles would be right for me.

Claudia:
that slut sitting in front of me is eating my Andrea with her eyes, and he'll certainly bite. All redone looks like plastic.
The guy next to her looks like a fish out of water, lost. He's chubby, he looks like a teddy bear to cuddle, among all those present, he's the least worse couple and he seems nice, hopefully well.

Andrea takes the first step as expected, after the presentations the couples decide to get to know each other better in the private room.

Elena:
It's done, let's go to the private room, the guy with all muscles is called Andrea, he's a bit rough but he's what I was looking for and then, seeing the package, it doesn't seem bad, I'll milk it to exhaustion, let's hope that Stefano has fun with the "nun", it seems to me that she's someone who didn't want to come here.

Claudia:
As I suspected, Andrea came on, and now we go to the private room, which I don't even know what it is, he explained that it's a room where we can fuck in peace. Now I'm in the game, the guy with a belly is called Stefano, he even kissed my hand, he's very shy and mild, I'm glad that at least he won't jump on me immediately to rip my pants.

The couples enter the private room, after further introduction, Elena sits on one side of the bed with Andrea and Claudia on the other side with Stefano.

Elena:
Mamma mia what muscles Andrea has, I immediately took off his shirt to admire and touch them; he also has two beautiful tattoos. He didn't have any problem, he immediately kissed me in the mouth and started to undress me, in a second I found myself in my underwear with him on top kissing me everywhere, this is a bull and tonight I will be his cow.

Claudia:
Stefano is very tender, he took my hands and slowly kissed me on the head, then on the cheeks until I got to the mouth; I had to put my tongue on him otherwise he was waiting for New Year's Eve.
He's very sweet, he caresses me, you can see that he likes me, I undressed myself and I helped him to undress.
He's got bacon, he looks like a cute little teddy bear.
It's me who reassures him, but from the boxers you can see a swelling that bodes well.

Elena:
What a fury Andrea, no problem, he took off my underwear without even appreciating it, he started kissing my nipples with fury also hurting me while he was touching me all over, then he went down to my belly and finally now he is licking my shaved pussy, getting it all wet while with his purple fingers my ass. Maybe he would have liked me to have some hair but I know that on these occasions, for hygienic purposes it is always better to be shaved, you never know who happens to you.
I'm so excited I want to see his rod and give him a blowjob; I'd like to get cum in my mouth to swallow his semen and then get fucked, but I don't know if we have time for two shots, I'll get fucked directly and I'm sure he'll want to taste everything about me, I'll encourage him when the time comes by doggy-style.

Claudia:
Oh, my God, when I took off my bra and panties, I fainted.
I directed him to touch my breasts, it seemed like it was the first time. He's very sweet, very respectful, delicate, he licks my nipples, puts his lips on them and sucks like a baby.
Then he got more naughty, with his hand he went looking for my hair, caressing it almost combing it. When he realized that I was getting excited, finding my big, open, wet lips, he slowly inserted a phalanx into my pussy and then he went all the way down.
I encouraged him with squealing and finally he started to masturbate me. That's so sweet!

Elena:
I finally see him! What a bat! He's well equipped.
It has a really impressive cock, I licked it all starting from the root, continued along the pole and focused on the chapel. I licked it in a circular way and then I took it in my mouth.
He held my head by pushing it on, I swallowed the whole pole.
Then he started giving me the rhythm, he didn't want me to stop, a gasp and ...I found my mouth full of semen. I swallowed an exaggerated amount of sperm and immediately afterwards I kissed him in the mouth. He smiled at me and reassured me that in 5 minutes he'd be back on his game. What I was hoping for is coming true!

Claudia:
how beautiful, how sweet. You can see he cares more about mine than his pleasure.
He licked my pussy, peeping with his phalanx on my anus, when he saw that I arch my eyelashes he immediately stopped for fear of hurting me.
I invited him to take off his boxer shorts, the dick is not bad, I jerked it a bit and finally I took it in my mouth. I'm not good at giving blowjobs, but he seems to appreciate it.
At a certain point he stopped me, he didn't want to come in my mouth not to disrespect me, I smiled, I stretched out and spreading my legs I invited him to penetrate me, he deserves it!

Elena:
in a short time he's back on his feet.
He put the condom on, grabbed me by the hips, stretched out and invited me to impale myself. In this way he says he can enjoy my breasts. So I did, I impaled myself on him, I could feel every inch of that knotty cock touching my walls, it was so long that it reached the bottom. I started to ride him, alternating with pelvis rotating movements and jerking movements, while his hands martyred my breasts, sending me into ecstasy, I don't know how many times I came.
We changed position, this time it was me below and him above, he stayed a moment contemplating the spectacle of having my legs wide open in front of him and then, he pierced me with his sword. It seemed like a fury, as if he hadn't fucked for years, he leaned on my belly and with his mouth he went to look for my breasts soaking them with saliva, even in that position I think I had a couple of orgasms.
It wasn't over, I wanted to change my position, he immediately understood and instead of leaning his rod against my pussy, he violated my ass, without restraint, he entered me suddenly and hurt me even though I was broken in. The scream of pain that I emitted was misinterpreted and it has ringalluzzizzizzito so much that I was vigorously plucked vigorously until he had a shudder and came into my sphincter. The condom was saturated with his sperm. We collapsed and I kissed him thanking him. What a bull!

Claudia:
He put the condom on and slowly entered me. He started to penetrate me rhythmically by complimenting me, I incited him to go all the way. When I had an orgasm he noticed it and stopped to allow me to fully savor the pleasure.
I wanted to change position, riding him to feel his penis inside me better.
I came several times, but without stopping, he doesn't want to come until I'm satisfied.
I put myself in doggy style, slowly he came all the way to me, with his hands he caressed my breasts, always respectful and complimentary.
I asked if he wanted more, he blushed and said he didn't dare to ask me.
I stroked him gently, I put my ass in front of him inviting him in.
He pointed at the chapel and slowly came in. How nice. I also enjoyed that position, inviting him to do the same and so it was. One gasp and he came while he was still inside my ass. We collapsed, he caressed me kissing me on the mouth and thanked me.
How sweet!

Elena and Claudia:
we got dressed and went back to the bar. We had another drink, we exchanged phone numbers, since then, when we want to have fun we phone each other and we are at home this time...

Join 100% Free - Webcams/Chat

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back