yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Today I prepared a surprise for my husband Simone: Sunday morning, near birthday. But he hasn't arrived yet, I guess he doesn't expect it.

Look how he sleeps, I'm going to make him a coffee, I'll bring it to him. Maybe he pretends to sleep.

I reach out, start to brush his thighs, I know he loves to be touched.

Maybe he pretends to sleep again, but I will have a way to punish him for it.

I begin to touch his balls, slowly, he is very sensitive. I just caress it, touch it at the base of the penis, I already feel it big under the sheets.

"Love, but what an awakening" he says. In response, I handed him the coffee cup. "Drink, love, I'm going to drink you." My voice makes it stand still, more and more, in my loving hand that massages it throughout the auction.
"Oh my God on Sundays" and relaxes lying on the bed. He does not know what awaits him.

I go with my mouth on his chest, kiss him, look at him: "How much do you want me?" I tell him squeezing his cock tight, now completely erect. "As always, to die for" he moans as I begin to slide abundant saliva onto the bird. And then again, and again, as if I wanted to wash it, while I keep sawing it very slowly.

"Oh my love, what are you doing? How much saliva "I push the skin of the foreskin downwards, making the chapel next to his face stand out:" Because I am your bitch, love ".

As I say it I stand up on the bed. I put my toes on the chapel squeezed in the belly, while I lower my panties halfway down. I am excited. Quite a lot of. Especially for the surprise.

I begin to rub my foot slowly but intensely on the cock, which is getting harder. My husband moans, stretches out his hands to take my other foot, begins to lick it while I lie down next to him. You know how much I like it. He puts his tongue between the big toe and the plant, sucks my fingers one by one before taking me in the mouth while my hand returns to his bird, and the other opens my lips, to show you my moods. I enjoy his mouth, I push into his foot: "See how it feels when you put the cock in my throat?". He looks away, grabs my foot: "I mean excited as pigs?" And while he says it the cock contracts.

"Raise your arms," he executes. I tie him to the bed, tight wrists. Her legs are open, the cock stands out. I look at it and spit on it. Now I quickly saw him, he is soaked, I look at him: "I know you want to cum" And I stop, holding him tightly.

"Are you ready?"
He is almost worried.
"At what?".

He does not have time to finish the interrogation that they ring at the door.
Barbara and Andrea, the perfect and perverted 25 year old couple that I contacted on Announcements, just for my husband's birthday.

I don't say anything, I put them in the bedroom. I lie down next to him, I saw him so slowly that he could not come, now I know him so well, the hubby's orgasm.

Now she rolls her eyes: they are beautiful, evening dresses: she has a short black dress with a kilometer heel. He white shirt of ordinance, elegant trousers, does not drive me crazy, until he undresses: sculpted physique, big bird still joke. It is Sunday morning, it is just 8 o'clock: these have not yet returned home.

I stop: "Happy with the gift?" And I kiss him deeply with the tongue, always keeping his cock tight in his hand. "It ends up making me cum, so" he whispers in my ear, greedy for the girl. "You really are a pig, but as you prefer ... I leave you."

I get to the foot of the bed, I sit comfortably, brushing between my bare thighs, looking at them. They slowly undressed, touching each other, kissing each other, for the benefit of our gaze. They had called themselves pure exhibitionists, "Look but don't touch," they said. For now I only touch myself.

I will be older than them, but how to excite a man (sometimes even a woman). I look at him and lick my wet fingers of my moods, while my husband admires us, I feel his gaze on my neck. She notices it as she begins to touch her man. He has a big, big, swollen cock now, beautiful. I have watering both in my mouth and in my pussy. I accelerate my hand, I moan almost without checking myself, who knows how cold.

"Slow down," the girl says to me. "Do you already want to enjoy?" And without giving me time to breathe he comes to kiss me, he literally lemonades me, touching my pussy with my fingers, without hesitating. She feels so wet that she slips two fingers, I close my eyes to enjoy her contact and when I reopen them I have that huge chapel in front of my mouth, it is inevitable to touch her while I kiss her. I look at her, raise my hand, ask her permission with a look. He smiles at me and as he looks at me he gives a big lick to his man's cock, from the balls to the chapel, making himself and me look at him.

I take it in my hand, it almost doesn't fit. It is really huge, I caress my face and turn to look at her husband: he has a cock that explodes, trembles, abandoned to himself, and the look is a mixture of tremendous excitement and desire to have me, to have us.

I take it in my mouth, slow
while Barbara continues to masturbate my wet pussy. I suck it with the help of my hand, it's good, and I'm good. He feels it on the frenulum, the glans, on the rod, on the balls and with the tongue in the asshole as a forty-year-old can do to his cock so sexting. I get Barbara and index finger licked, now, for the benefit of both horny males, one free the other tied. And then I put a finger in the ass to the boy while I take it up to my throat. No, I can't take it all, but my throat masturbates the chapel, the hand the base of the rod and the lips all the rest of that goodness. I am so lost that I don't realize that I no longer have her fingers on me. He is lost, like me, I take a little break, squeezing him: "So, how about the forty-year-old?"
"Who wants to fuck" he replies. He is right.

But where the fuck is Barbara? A deep moan from my husband answers me. He is astride him, gives him his back. Andrea and I admire the purity of her body, that beautiful, tense, drawn breast, the amber and hard nipples.

She's massaging her clit with my husband's cock.

I might be jealous of a perfect 25 year old, but I have a perfect 25 year old in my throat. I drool it completely, and then he starts. She takes me, turns me around, puts me on the bed, between my husband's feet, with my legs wide open to be welcomed by that sweet pussy. In fact I can't resist, I run to run towards her, towards my man's cock, and while I'm approaching Andrea takes me by the hips, spanks me hard and, having put on the condom he starts fucking my pussy.

Here we are, that moment when I become the perfect slut. I cry and moan, I give piggy to my husband while with an infinite lick I take his cock and her pussy. She takes me by the hair, lifts me up: "Do you like my man's cock?" "To die, bitch, but if I tighten my pussy I make him cum"

In response, let go of the cock.

I don't know where he pulled it from, but he has a condom in his mouth. Look at my husband, like a real slut, I feel Andrea's cock swell again while he opens my pussy in two, with great force now. And then she slips the goldone on the cock with her mouth, while kissing me fucked by her lover. I can't resist and I splash on him, I enjoy like a slut while she takes my husband inside. We all cry out now. We give ourselves pigs, pigs, we fuck each other.

Andrea decides to let me have everything, he seems rude, but he is careful, good. While he fucks my pussy I wet my asshole with a finger, I already know where he wants to go. Barbara is soaked: “You didn't tell me that your husband was fucking… fucking…. yes ... so good "

"He's a great fucker, wait to have him free ... but not today"

"Ah no? Shall we not release him? "
"Next time"

"Then he deserves a prize, and you a punishment: more or less the same thing."

And she turns around, the bitch. My asshole gets wet, I feel the chapel resting in mine. They both push, she to get ass-fucked by my husband in front of my face, he to fuck me like a sheep on the hood of a car.

What a wonderful Sunday, I think as I bite her ass. She pretends to be pissed off, but only increases the rhythm on my man's cock, I see him so swollen as he buggers her, I lick them I lick them, Andrea masturbates my pussy with her hand, and Barbara gets up to show it to my husband. We enjoy together, she and I, taken by an incredible enthusiasm.

I know, I feel it, it's too early, but I want to fuck my husband all day after these two. I struggle, I take Andrea for the cock, I take off the condom.
"Barbara, let's make them cum." She follows me, in the idea, sodden and satisfied. "But do you know that makes your husband pound your ass?" He says as if he wasn't there, removing the condom from him too.

“Now, sexting girl, let's play a game. I make Andrea enjoy, you my husband. Let's look at each other ”And in the meantime we are starting to saw and suck and lick them. “And we understand when they are going to enjoy. So let's slow down. " "Yeah, I like this game," Barbara says, with an almost girlish look.

I have a burning pussy, a throbbing ass and I'm playing with the rhythm of a 25 year old pig, excited to see his woman do the same with Simone. I feel that the two of them touch orgasms several times, but the girl is good, she looks at me, follows me, kisses me. We make the two cocks touch each other, we exchange them, but they no longer hold up.

The first to come is Simone, she screams like a pig while Barbara licks him first and sucks him while exploding. But seeing her covered in cum must have a certain effect on him too. She takes the cock in hand, I am a little sorry, but it doesn't last long: the sketches hit me in the middle while I turn my ass to my husband. I get licked by him, the umpteenth orgasm silenced by the wave of sperm that floods my mouth. I swallow some, while I tremble and enjoy, and then I search for Barbara's mouth, we kiss and I give her the sperm of her man.

We all know four
or that the game is ending. Andrea gets dressed, while Barbara licks my moods from Simone's face, in ecstasy, and gives him a greeting kiss on a chapel that I can't wait to get back to marble.

"See you next time" who knows if we'll see them again. Meanwhile, Sunday morning explodes with light, and I untie Simone's eager hands, for my pleasure.

Join 100% Free - Webcams/Chat

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back