yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Angela and Alice, still in the living room, exchange a satisfied look; they are alone, they can chat; they have much to comment.
- She's finally gone, Angela says. And then, facing Alice:
- See? We did it.
-Yes, we've succeeded. -Alice giggles.
- Did you doubt it?
- No, but it wasn't easy to find the system. It's all good anyway.
The two girls pause the conversation for a moment, each chasing her own thought. Then Angela resumes:
- These boys...
- They're really dumb...
- Beautiful though, Angela resumes, what a night...
- Yes, they responded well. Tonio was grumpy, for him it was the first time. And even with Roberto, it wouldn't have gone smoothly.
- Come on, Angela answers, you were there, I was there...
- It's not necessarily true: it's easy for a man to feel good between two women; but with another male.....
- Sorry, but you've exchanged between couples a lot of times
- We don't trade. We do everything together. The couples we have met so far were unknown and have remained so. Mixes in the private room and at parties are much simpler. Here was the knowledge, the unpredictability of the reaction. And then these males...
- Exactly, that's where the problem is. These males...
More pause in conversation. Then Alice starts again:
-Tonio may have been grumpy, but his dick wasn't. You were right, as long as we are, as long as Rob's.
- Yeah, that's the length, but did you see how different they are? The fact is that Roberto has a really big dick. But Tonio's dick is more regular, very beautiful; in proportion to his body it seems even bigger. I like it. Every now and then I give him a bullying hand job, which leaves him surprised and a bit pissed off: he feels used and tells me. I laugh and tell him that I'm actually with him just to use his dick; he gets angrier but then we end up having a really good sex: we love each other, he knows I make fun of him.
- With me it was really gentle, Alice says.
- I didn't think it was completely delicate, Angela replies, I don't think you dosed your strength... I looked at you with taste, you were very beautiful.
- What does it matter, when you fuck, you fuck. But on the whole he was really good, he found the right moments... Like the rest of us.
- Yes, even Roberto. He seemed a bit stuck at first. But I understand that the real surprise was for him, more than for yours. Tonio was in our hands, with Roberto we had to improvise.
- Fuck, we improvised really well. What a slut! And I'll tell you that I missed this thing about the two men together. Thought of so many times, never done before. I felt really slutty, but in a good way: a man I love together with a sure used man like Roberto... I was afraid of Tonio's jealousy, but I was wrong: he doesn't have the sense of ownership, he just didn't want to be excluded.
- It seems to me that no one has excluded anyone, Alice answers laughing softly.
- No really, we did well.
- We've been good, exclaims Alice.
- You're right my dear friend, if it were up to them... These males...

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back