yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
I've got to tell someone about this!

David is a dear mulatto friend, son of a mixed couple of an Italian and a woman from the Congo.
I've known David since school and, although not always with continuity, we continued to see each other.
Our friendship is a sort of refuge from time and every time we meet, we resist the passing of the years behaving like two stupid teenagers, to the motto "if it's not fucking, it's not a good idea!": ...and of fucking ideas, alas, we had many.

Of course, in this relationship of friendship there is also a lot of confidence and of course David, not only knows my adventures as an internaut, but he is also present in these pages, thanks to my confidences (this last note is dedicated exclusively to the editorial staff, in case there are commissions for procacciatori! - the paragraph is completely irrelevant for the plot development).
Unlike me, in the virtual world David is much more successful, mainly because of two factors: he has an athletic look and, above all, he has substance where it is needed.
On a rainy afternoon of the past weeks we meet for the apertivo, as frequently happens, at the usual local. The rain has kept everyone away and many of the usual patrons are missing, a situation that allows us to chat in confidence.
David brings me up to date on his latest adventures and his role as an appreciated bull, to which I have nothing to oppose but a single adventure with a couple and a bit of envy that I manifest with some pungent irony.
Having grasped the irony, as a good friend, he offers me to participate in a meeting with a couple eager to receive more attention than one man can give, earning another round of prosecco.

David organizes everything for the weekend: dinner and overnight stay at a B&B in our valleys, equipped with all comforts, sauna and Jacuzzi.

We move in the middle of Saturday afternoon, arriving at our destination well in advance.
The B & B consists of a small village of mountain houses: in a larger building there is the house of the managers with a tavern and a couple of rooms, while in a sepratao building there are two mini apartments with common room, common sauna and a Jacuzzi in a fairly intimate porch, facing a spectacular view of the valley.
The experience has made Devid a great organizer and I cannot but praise the adequacy of the location.

Flavio and Marta, whose guests we were expecting, would join us for dinner. David had wanted to bring me up earlier to introduce me to the place and make me appreciate the various amenities offered by the management.
David was familiar with the managers, probably a regular customer: after the presentations, smiles and compliments, we reached our accommodation.
I was impressed by the beauty and intimacy of the place and David told me that the managers are naturists and that the structure is aimed mainly at that clientele, choosing to stay outside the more polpolar circuits: he himself came to know the place through another couple, precisely naturist.
Having learned that there is a whole world to which I have no access, I grab a bottle of white from the minibar, passing off as an aperitif my need to drown this last thought in the spirit.

We sit on the couch in the room, intent on our gossip, we are joined by Flavio and Marta: ritual presentations, kisses and hugs, with David the great master of ceremonies of the event.
After a few chats we split up in our respective rooms to prepare for dinner. Gathered in the living room, we still have an aperitif and then an excellent dinner, breaking the ice and establishing a good harmony.
During dinner I have the opportunity to observe this couple, certainly of the same age, very close and nice. Obviously I can't help but dwell on Marta, who I scrutinize every inch of her beautiful body, generous in her breasts and curves, completed by a beautiful sunny face, framed by long black hair that descends to the sides with large swirls, light and fragrant.
During dinner, my looks betray my desire on several occasions, becoming a laughingstock of the company, especially for David's ungrateful irony. So, forced into a corner, I outwardly express my appreciation for Marta, winning her interest, starting a secret game under the table that, halfway through the second course, becomes bolder until it manifests itself to David, who silently takes the lesson of the futility of his irony.

Dinner passes and we retire to our quarters.
As soon as we arrive, the reason for David's irony is immediately clear to me, as he was already familiar with the rules of the game and his tastes.
Right from David's first gestures, in fact, the inadequacy of my romantic approach became apparent: when we entered the room, Flavio sat down on the couch, while David, taking Marta behind his back and immobilizing her arms behind her back, asked her: "shall we start playing? show my friend how much of a slut you are! Marta, reclining her head towards David, answers him: "Asshole!"
I understand the game, but I can hardly get into the role. Fortunately David is a great master of ceremonies and sends me precise orders: while Marta is being held by David, I am instructed to undress her: I discover Marta piece by piece, savouring every inch of her body that slowly shows itself to me.
Under a light-coloured blouse and a wide dark skirt, Marta is wearing a crazy underwear. I walk every inch of that lace, every single strap of the garter belt, caressing those veiled thighs and savouring the sweet scent of her skin.
Marta is abandoned under our hands greedily walking every inch of her body, letting herself go for sensual kisses with David.
Completely naked, David moves her to her room, instructing me to get her bag. I open it and discover that it contains a number of "pleasure aids".
David and Marta are on the bed when I lift a chain from the bag, without distinguishing what it is. In doing so I meet David's nodding eyes, so I pull out the object: wristbands and anklets connected by a chain, a constriction... also a bit complicated.
I reach David with the toy, handing it over to him and, while I am entertaining Marta with my attentions, David, with decisive and abrupt gestures, immobilizes her in the constriction that holds her thighs open, with her ankles tied to her wrists and the two wrists connected by a wider webbing that passes behind her head.
Marta is now lying on the bed in front of us, legs open, immobilized, surrounded by David and me, naked, with swords drawn and ready. Flavio is sitting in an armchair in a corner, still in his boxer shorts and I notice that he is not yet involved. I understand that we need to move on to more activity, but the scene is stolen from me by David who, in the meantime, had taken a vaginal stimulator out of his bag and started on Marta an alternating work between mechanics and language (technology and tradition).
Disappointed that I missed the train, I start kissing Marta. The taste of her mouth and her skin and her quiet panting for David's work pushed my excitement and I decided to put it in Marta's mouth, who immediately accepted it greedily. A gorgeous mouth with a soft, warm tongue that runs through my rod, unleashes the fire of my desire.
When I David decide to exchange us and finally I can dedicate myself to Marta's flower, I realize that the treatment is appreciated, for the generous presence of nectar around the lips. The sight of that dampness seems an invitation and, at the same time, a challenge. I start to stimulate Marta to the best of my ability, while I feel her squirm and pant to the movement of my hands. Marta's body reactions give me more and more stimulation and excitement. Even David, sensing the excitement, started to fuck Marta in the mouth, with a decision that, combined with the size of her member, seemed to suffocate her while praising her slutty qualities.
Overwhelmed by so much desire, by David's impetus and by my pressing stimulation, Marta suddenly exploded into a convulsive orgasm, accompanied by contractions of leather, chains and muscles, unable to escape that treatment, expelling a jet of pleasure from her flower, which hit my hand, arm, shoulder and part of my face.
I collect that nectar with my mouth, licking my lips and clitoris, enjoying the pleasure of the last contractions of that body overwhelmed by excitement.
In a moment of pause I can see that Flavio, who had not moved from his armchair, was beginning to appreciate the games and began to saw himself. David, meanwhile, was tinkering with the constrictor, until Marta took up a nice doggy-style position.
While Marta had begun to deny David to give her a bit of cock, he didn't wait for her and, moving behind Marta, he began to penetrate her, immediately with a certain eagerness, making her enjoy it.... while Marta asked Flavio to watch how we "smashed" her.
Involved by the climate of turpiloquy and excitement I find in the bag a beautiful black dildo of "titanic" size and I slip it into Marta's anus. With every stroke of David, the dildo enters, Marta jumps and Flavio increases the rhythm of the saw: I did a good thing... but it doesn't help me to unload all the accumulated excitement.
I step forward and with a gesture I ask David to step aside. Now the realm of pleasure is before me... but, alas, David has just passed! Dick... So as not to disfigure, I stick it up my ass with decisive blows, cadenced by Marta's assent.
David, meanwhile, untie Marta.
I understand what you want to do ... David lies down and pulls Marta on top, sticking his big member in her pussy, while I, from behind, stick her in the ass. Marta enters in a whirlwind of ecstasy, making Flavio get up, who gets close to her to work with his mouth.
Marta gets all her excitement outside, getting wet and inviting us both in the pussy: the move is up to me... I leave the warm shelter and examine the situation: David's big member doesn't seem to leave me any room. Marta incites me and with my eyes closed I push my member's head against David's, hoping something will happen... Marta squirms in an attempt to open herself more to us and to welcome us together, so I intervene trying to help the insertion with my hand. It's all wet and the feeling excites me a lot. I feel Marta's warmth and David's too: I realize that in so many years we had never been so... close...
Suddenly, with great luck, I find an unexpected gap: tight against each other, we are in two. David stands still: we both realize that with one wrong move... I'd be expelled.
I start with a slow movement, which creates an immediate pleasure for Marta, which incites us to break through.
As I penetrate her, squeezed against David's cock, I feel that slowly her flower is providing abundant lubrication.
I succeed in pressing the rhythm, meeting Marta's assent, and I feel David's first attempts to synchronize with me.
Marta's flower slowly becomes more welcoming and that initial and annoying feeling of "tight" and "precarious" fades away.
Like a well-oiled motere, David and I penetrate Marta with increasingly decisive movements while she literally goes mad with pleasure, trapping us in her whirlwind of lust. We feel Marta's orgasm indiscriminately through our members. David, involved, gives himself up and I feel the passage of his sperm against my rod.
Overwhelmed by a damp sensation on pubis and thighs, I abandon myself and pour all my lust into Marta.
We lean over to Marta's sides, exchanging a few kisses, while Flavio approaches me still swollen. At this point Flavio gets on top of Marta and starts slowly to penetrate her, filling her with kisses... David and I don't exist anymore and we get up.
David goes into the room to get a drink while I head to the bathroom to wash up.
Back in the room, David protrudes a glass from me and we sit down to watch Marta and Flavio: the two of them continue to love each other in front of us.
Sipping and enjoying the show, David and I exchange our first impressions of the evening and of Marta, who in the meantime explodes in a noisy orgasm, under the frantic blows of Flavio.
David gets up and pulls another constrictor out of the bag: I immediately understand the function. A sort of X formed by a resistant fabric, connected to wrists and anklets.
David places the X under the bed while Marta goes to the bathroom. When she gets back to her room she wants some wine and relax a bit, but Devid takes her and locks her on the bed, securing her with arms and legs apart: she's a prisoner again.
Flavio regains his seat on his armchair next to me. We watch David take his toys out of the bag and stimulate Marta, exhausted. David uses all the artillery in his possession, until he gains another orgasm from Marta. Flavio and I, dragged into the atmosphere of lust, are excited again: we look at each other smugly.
I get up, stand aside David, and savour the image of Marta tied to the bed, intent on struggling.
Her breasts, lying softly on her sternum, seem to call out to me. I get on top of her and dedicate myself to those inviting breasts, sucking and scrambling them.
Again I find Marta's flower, damp and excited and I immediately penetrate it with taste. Excited, I maintain a sustained rhythm and vigor, savoring the image of this helpless body, absorbed face and disheveled hair. Small moans accompany my movements, until I reach a wild rhythm that makes Marta explode into a sonorous orgasm, which seems to be a call for Flavio.
As I penetrate her more slowly savouring all the pleasure that makes me feel wet, Flavio approaches her and puts his member in Marta's mouth.
David is also reached by the atmosphere of excitement. As soon as I explode inside Marta, he takes my place, continuing to penetrate her with his considerable aresenale.
Meanwhile Flavius untils Marta, who frees, clings to David. From the armchair I can see David's member entering inside Marta, becoming more and more wet with her moods, and I witness the slow and deep blowjob that Flavio is enjoying.
David and Flavio explode together, filling Marta with semen, in her mouth and pussy, who can't hold back a moan of satisfaction.
I get up and go into the room. I prepare 4 glasses of wine and return to the room offering one each. Flavio, Marta and David on the bed and me on the armchair, we start to exchange a few jokes about the evening: the usual irony.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back