yandex
Check out our New Site:"www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
The approaching of the Christmas holidays is always a hectic moment, you have to think about gifts, there is so much work to finish, relatives to visit, in short, a whirlwind of activities that steal time from more pleasant and appetizing activities.
"This year we can't run again to buy gifts for friends and relatives and in the end neglect ourselves and our forbidden passions" says Marta to her husband Daniele, with a frowning look as a child who is starting to get a tantrum . In the meantime, sip your spritz at the aperol watching the water of the Sile flow lazily along the canal that flows right in front of the terrace of the bar where they are sitting, a few steps from the fish market of Treviso.
Daniele listens and smiles, he clearly knows what Marta means, every year they make many programs but then they are overwhelmed by events, but woe to say it, a long discussion would begin in search of a culprit and then get to nothing. "Yes, you are right, you should think of something. We are on the first of December and unfortunately this year there is not even the Immaculate Conception bridge. A beautiful missed opportunity ”replies Daniele. “I am not very interested in the bridge, we have the opportunity to manage our work commitments, we create the bridge. However, we have worked too hard this year, I don't want to apologize, let's go on Friday! We go somewhere, anywhere that is not our home, ”says Marta piccata in a tone that does not allow replies. Meanwhile, the spritz is over. "You saw how the waiter looks at me, he's cute but shy, what do you say if we liven up the day?" Marta mischievously says to Daniele and immediately afterwards she slightly raises the black miniskirt and opens her legs slightly. The briefs have remained at home, in the bathroom, as often happens and therefore its black grove is perfectly visible to those who approach the table on the river side, well sheltered from the gaze of the other patrons. “Listen sorry, is it possible to have another spritz? But please be careful of the glass because it is chipped. Come closer, I'll show you, I don't want any client to get hurt, "says Marta amused to the waiter. The waiter, a 20-year-old boy with a teenager's face and a not-so-cute air, approaches bored to pick up yet another grievance from a bar customer but as soon as he arrives near Marta he hangs stunned turning red in the face , then with difficulty he proceeds with his gaze fixed on the lower parts of Marta. "Excuse me ma'am, I don't see anything, it will be a hair (but he realizes he has entered a minefield) I meant a reflection of the water (trying to remedy and get out of it), the reflection of the water" the waiter repeats mechanically stammering. "I don't think, the hairs are all very short" replies Marta with an expression of a tiger that is about to devour its prey. "Okay, we will check the hair of the bar, no excuse I meant the glasses of the bar" replies the boy slipping away but keeping his gaze lost on the grove almost risking to overwhelm the customers sitting on the next table.
Marta is a sexting 26-year-old woman recently married to Daniele who instead of 32 years of age, after six years of engagement, during which they developed an enviable mental and physical understanding that led them to gradually open up to the world of transgression. Starting with shy games on cam with couples and singles they slowly moved on to real encounters, first in the protected environment of their home with carefully selected couples on the A69 site to which they signed up almost immediately and then looking out into the world of swingers clubs and spas transgressive where they could not control interactions with other goers but simply had to manage them.
By now the two are a couple with solid experience in the field of transgression supported by an immediate understanding that does not require words or gestures but a fleeting glance is enough to decide whether and how to continue a meeting.
Marta is a wren, only 160 tall and thin, with a lively look. She has always worn short hair, they are more practical she says but they are also good for crowning a perfect face illuminated by two very black eyes. The lips are red as cherries and fleshy, a gift from the mother. Her breasts, small but sensitive, are highlighted by two very large nipples that harden as soon as they are stimulated and an ellipse of black and thick but well-groomed hair crowns her pussy.
Daniele is a sporty man, taller than average and physically fit, in constant battle not only with the boxing bag but also with a light bacon due to beers, but he loves them too much to deprive himself of them. Marta loves him concreteness and stability almost to balance his light character with the predisposition to chaos but he cannot deny to herself the fact of being literally kidnapped by the endowment of her man who goes
and beyond the most generous expectations with its 24 cm.
Daniele is a well-known insurer in the city and Marta works with him, takes care of the administration as well as the pleasure of her husband, on a lunch break.
LOOKING FOR AN OPPORTUNITY
This time Marta did things in time, between one practice and the next she scanned all the sites specialized in the search for an opportunity to stay on the snow at human prices. First he mentally reviewed all the places where they have already stayed in the winter, excluding them from his list then carefully evaluating the others. In the end, the choice falls on Croatia, an alternative destination to the usual Italian Alpine resorts and to neighboring Austria. Croatia has always fascinated them, wild and free at the right point, frequented by open couples and inhabited by an average pleasant people and very tolerant of carnal pleasures. Croatia is a fixed destination for them in the summer. Rovinj, beautiful and characteristic, was a silent spectator of their first group experience. In Croatia there have never been in winter and what better occasion to go there and enjoy the transgression opportunities that it will certainly offer?
"You know love, I think we could try Croatia in the winter even if we don't know anything about it. We have always limited ourselves to the coasts and islands in the summer. I have no idea what the level of hospitality in mountain areas is, but it is a country that has always given us fantastic experiences. Why not try? " he says to Daniele, intent on filling out a policy. “Okay my love, but please take care of it. If we want to leave we have to finish all the work by Thursday evening "Daniele absently answers.
The search is not easy, it seems that all of Europe has chosen to stay in Croatia on that weekend. Marta is a stubborn woman and after trying them all, on the verge of giving up, she comes across a Croatian-language site that provides telephone numbers of individuals who rent rooms or entire houses in mountain resorts near ski resorts. With the help of the online translator, start selecting the offers until you come across an opportunity that startles you. An entire villa, perfectly furnished, with fireplace and spa in the basement. Eight bedrooms, with four bathrooms in Tuk Vojni, just 3.5 km from a popular ski resort. The living room, with a large fireplace, and the shared kitchen could be an excellent opportunity to make interesting acquaintances. Then, the price is really tempting, only 50 euros per night with the use of the spa without limitations, so convenient as to be almost suspicious.
The desire for vacation and transgression is stronger than natural suspicion and therefore Marta books without wasting time: an email, card payment and the holiday is reality.
FINALLY, WE GO
It is a very cold Friday in Treviso, at six in the morning Daniele opens his eyes and looking out the half-open window he sees a leaden sky that promises snow. Marta still sleeps, she is really pretty when she sleeps next to him, she looks like a child. He caresses her, runs a finger along the profile of her face as if wanting to draw that perfect profile that she loves so much. Then he starts to tease her nipple by gently passing a finger over it making it harden while with his right hand he searches for the clitoris. She smiles, between wakefulness and sleep, and lets do it. As Daniele continues with his hands and gently kisses her neck, she squeezes her cock which starts to get hard. He puts himself on top of her and whispers in her ear "Love, tell me that you will be a bitch this weekend" while he penetrates her to the balls, "Think about when you will have another cock in my pussy and my back, still wet with the juice her. I swear to you that after having fucked her properly I will come to you to continue to fill you up ”. It is their favorite game, they always have sex with an imaginary couple, confident that everything will be transposed with the first couple they meet in reality. "I am crazy about the idea of kissing and feeling him pushing inside you to come while I fuck her. They will be wonderful dildos. Your soft pussy, after he has broken through you, I find it irresistible ".
After making love, they take a hot shower and quickly load the SUV and leave for the desired destination.
“This leaden sky does not promise anything good, never seen so dark and the clouds so low. They are full of snow ”Daniele mutters worriedly. “I hope you have considered that although we have snow tires we are not equipped to ride the mountains with the roads full of snow. Furthermore, I have never heard of this place. Not even the navigator knows him "continues Daniele. He does not like surprises, he always tends to worry unlike Marta who instead does things first and then thinks about the consequences. “Quiet love, the owner of the house lives in Zagreb, but he told me via email that the streets are
good and the house is equipped with everything. He has just renovated it and the spa is large and comfortable. You are too apprehensive, you need something to relax you. " In doing so, he unhooks his belts and starts sawing Daniele and then sucking him, making a truck driver who had passed them almost go off the road. Daniele comes to her mouth and she swallows everything. As a greedy she does not leave even a drop. Just a minute before arriving at the Trieste-Lisert barrier. "Are you better love?" Marta says laughing while brushing her lips with her tongue as if she still wants to taste them.
The journey continues after a short break at the service area in Slovenia, but the snow is now falling abundantly. Too many signs and too many signs and too much snow. Something really is wrong. Daniele drives worried while Marta listens to CSI, his favorite group.
They are now in the middle of nowhere in the Croatian mountains, they have not encountered cars for more than an hour and they cannot do more than 50 km / h. They set a location on the navigator close to the one planned, then they will search for it with the map, on the spot. The snow joins the storm, almost nothing is seen, around it is a white desert. The signs are covered, each reference point is lost, with a visibility that is now about ten meters.
Martha's proverbial luck helps them once again. "Slow down, take the path on the right, I seem to recognize the shape of that house at the end of the street" says Marta. "Get as close as you can, so that it sees well." Daniele parks under a wooden canopy still clear of the snow and Marta jumps off. “Love, have you seen that lucky? In the end, walking around the mountains, we came across our little house, I look for the box with the key. 3265 should be the combination. Found it! ".
Finally the two, having unloaded the car, manage to have a hot tea sitting on the sofa in the living room exhausted from the trip. The house is really beautiful, the boiler keeps it warm and comfortable, someone must have turned it on and maintained because everything is perfect, including cleaning. The only fact that leaves them in suspense is that although there are eight rooms available, there is not even a guest. No cars are seen even in the back and no trace of human beings in the surroundings.
"Cabbages love, the house is beautiful, maybe we also turn on the fireplace, but it seems that we should be alone. I don't think anyone can get home. The roads will all be blocked. Goodbye transgression ”says disappointed Daniele. “Quiet enough for everything, you know. I have all my toys with me, we will have fun anyway ”Marta replies mischievously.
UNEXPECTED GUESTS
But even the best of intentions yield to fatigue and then the two fall asleep on the sofa in the living room.
"Listen Marta, there is someone outside who is trying to force the door. They will be thieves ”shouts Daniele still sleepy, while Marta does not understand what he is talking about.
Indeed someone is fumbling with the lock trying to open the front door. Strange, since there is a storm outside and no one, not even thieves, would be so unconscious as to turn the mountain roads.
"Who is there" Daniele shouts "We are armed, go away" continues to shout less and less convinced. Meanwhile Marta goes upstairs to try to see from the balcony who is trying to force the door. “Open Daniele, come on. They are two chilled boys. Send them in ”shouts Martha from the upper floor.
Daniele opens and finds himself in front of two very sexting boys, a couple. "Come on, hurry up, otherwise the wind will take us away, there will be at least a meter of snow" says Daniele. The two boys stare at him, without uttering a word, but enter with the wave of his hand. Meanwhile Marta also comes running.
"Hi, guys, what a pleasure. How come in these parts with this wolf time ”asks Marta happily. The two boys, visibly with understand what Marta and Daniele are saying but try to make themselves understood a bit by gestures and a little in English with the help of a map. They say they are 20 and 22 years old and come from a village in the far north of Russia, Borok on the Volga River. She is a splendid girl of Mongolian ethnicity, she is 20 years old and all the beauty and grace of the inhabitants of those parts, makes it clear that her name is Anzhelika. Instead, he says his name is Borimir and makes it clear that he is from Rostov-on-Don and that he met his girlfriend during a stay on the Volga for his doctorate in biology. His air as a slouched professor, with a thick red beard and round glasses make him reassuring despite his size which certainly exceeds 210 cm.
Although the group speaks little English, they manage to understand each other well enough by making extensive use of the language of gestures so loved by Italians.
“Seen love? You complained and instead fate sent us a good company, "says Marta amused. "Look now, he thought
or to another, the lines don't work and we're isolated here I don't know how long. But however you are right, at least we are not alone "replies Daniel.
The Russian boys make it clear that they want to share the supplies they brought with them and show the old Lada van parked outside.
"Don't worry guys, here there is already food and drink for an army for a whole month" Daniele boasts. Indeed, in loading the running supplies they have exaggerated a bit taking into account that they should have been out only on the weekend.
Meanwhile, the Russian boys carry their backpacks with supplies, opening them on the living room carpet and showing them proud to their new friends. Herring prepared in various ways, a few boxes of caviar, dried meat, durum wheat bread and vodka, lots of vodka.
"Okay, we'll eat this too," says Daniel, effectively taking control of the pantry. Meanwhile, Marta is interested in something else. He begins to gently caress Anzhelika's hair, which is very black and smooth. She smiles, has beautiful almond eyes, dark and deep. “You will have caught cold honey, you can see from the nipples that are very hard under the cotton shirt. How much I would like to suck them, "says Martha aloud. And the Russian girl reciprocates gently kissing her on the lips. Daniele returns from the kitchen and enters the living room finding the two girls who are pampering themselves and Borimir sitting in a corner drinking a vodka, touching the package excitedly. Seeing Daniel surprised, he explains that it is the tradition of the peoples of northern Russia to thank his guests thus giving, in addition to food, also their body, for the pleasure of the guest.
Borimir motioned to Daniele to join the two women, passing him the bottle with vodka as an encouragement. “By approaching love, Anzhelika has a hairy flounder and chubby as you like. I know you love to go over the chapel, "says Marta continuing to kiss the Russian. Daniele does not let himself be prayed, he joins the two women, putting his already hard cock in the mouth of both. It's great to see them suck Daniel's cock, circumcised and big. Despite the considerable size Anzhelika manages to put it in her mouth all the way down her throat, driving Daniele crazy with pleasure. Meanwhile Borimir has joined the group. He positions himself behind Marta and starts to assfuck her while with one hand he pulls her hair, making her enjoy it. "Come on let's make a toast," says Daniele, "But an Italian toast, as we like it." Leaving for a moment, the group goes to the kitchen and returns with a bottle of Prosecco DOC with flexible shapes. "Come here honey, he says to Anzhelika" pulling her towards him and making her turn. "You will be our cup." At that point he shakes the bottle and then removes the cork by quickly inserting it into Anzhelika's open ass, who shivers with pleasure. "Now we can all drink," says Daniele laughing and at the same time pulling the bottle away. A stream of prosecco explodes from the Russian ass and floods the group that drinks it intoxicated. "There is something for you too, darling" says Daniele to Anzhelika and keeping her with his mouth open he shoves his cock in his mouth pouring on the remaining prosecco.
A NICE GAME
"I have an idea," says Marta, "Since the two boys are pigs like us we could play a very special game. For as long as we are here we swap pairs. I will be Borimir's woman and Anzhelika will be Daniel's woman. We will live in separate rooms as if we were real couples and we will have sex together only when we feel like it. In the meantime, each new couple keeps confidentiality about what they do in private. " The two Russians, after Marta's cumbersome explanation, laugh out loud and enthusiastically accept the proposed game.
"Okay, let's go to each new couple in her room," says Marta seriously, "And without cheating," she continues smiling and looking at Daniele.
As soon as they enter the room, still naked, Marta goes to the bathroom sitting on the toilet. As soon as Borimir sees her he comes and sticks his cock in her mouth. Sitting Marta is perfectly up to the cock of the Russian who begins to fuck her in the mouth, signaling her to continue what she is doing. Marta realizes that Borimir is a real pig and that the situation excites him and continues without any problem as he fucks her mouth pushing it against the wall, like a fury.
"You won't want to cum in my mouth sacrificing all this goodness of God. Don't think that I'll make you finish right away" says Marta moving it, "First you lick me all, ass and pussy and then you butt me up to make me pass out, my dear" continues Marta putting herself at 90 with his arms on the toilet. Borimir now seems crazy and understanding Marta's wishes in flight, he begins to lick her pussy without neglecting a corner and then goes to the soft and already open ass that he will soon violate again. Meanwhile Marta squirts like a fountain and this vision excites even more the Russian who starts to fuck her raised up ass
from the ground with two arms under the body and hands on the tits. Marta, so small, it seems incredible that she takes inside that giant who seems to masturbate using Marta's entire body by moving it up and down. The two are exhausted, sweaty and full of their moods, but Marta is not a woman to give up for so little and pushed Borimir on the bed begins to suck him, while she puts a finger in his ass. The Russian immediately regains his vigor and she agile jumps over him and this time the cock puts it in her pussy starting to ride it vigorously. He just can't stand still and lifts her up and already almost wanting to push her hard on his cock.
Meanwhile, in the next room Anzhelika smiles and gestures to Daniele to lie down on the bed on his stomach and taking some oil from his backpack, begins to massage him gently. Then he sprinkles himself with oil and begins to rub on his body while he licks it everywhere. When the nipple passes around her little hole Daniele winces, "These Russians are dangerous", he thinks to himself. "You know that you are dangerous but you excite me from going crazy?" he tells her in Italian looking her in the eyes while she smiles, sensing, perhaps, what he wanted to tell her. The caresses of the Russian are getting hotter and the hands go faster and faster. By now between the tongue, the agile moving body and the hands, Anzhelika does not leave out an inch of Daniel's body panting with pleasure. Then she jumps on one leg and starts riding it crawling up and down her pussy while she leads him to his cock. Then agile she turns and rides him showing her ass. She manages to fuck him by simply moving her pelvis and at the same time begins to contract the internal muscles by massaging Daniele's cock. He holds her by the buttocks and moves her up and down as he sticks two fingers into her ass. "You still know about Prosecco, my Russian dessert," he says, licking his fingers. At one point Anzhelika rummages in her backpack and takes out a strange leather whip, the handle is in the shape of a cock and seven strips of leather of about 1 meter form the tail. She begins to put the whip in her mouth mimicking a blowjob then starts to whip herself on the shoulders and rides Daniele faster and faster. The girl seems out of pleasure with a few drops of blood running down her back mixing with sweat. She continues without feeling any pain, while she furiously rides Daniele, whips and puts the whip in her mouth by pumping it forcefully. At a certain point, holding the handle of the whip like a dagger, he forcefully sticks it into Daniele's ass who, surprised, cries out in pain. “I knew you were crazy. Too good to be true, there had to be something ”Daniele complains. She, with her eyes half-closed with pleasure, continues to fuck Daniele's ass with a whip without listening to him while moving flexibly on his cock. As soon as he feels that he is about to come, he gestures with a finger "No, No". She gets up and sheepskin showing her swollen pussy with pleasure. She takes his cock and puts it still in her pussy, slipping this time, the whip in her ass. Meanwhile the sweat mixes with the drops of blood that flow towards the back. As soon as she feels that Daniele is about to come, she turns quickly and takes his cock in her mouth drinking everything that comes out. Then he raises his eyes and looks at him in a way that does not foresee anything good. He spits Daniele's sperm on two fingers and spreads it on his back and then motions for him to lick it, lying like a panther on the bed. He does not oppose it, and the mixed taste of many fluids makes him excited and without realizing it he finds himself with the hard cock again. He continues to lick her while he leads him and she just realizes that the cock is available again turns over on his stomach and puts his feet on his shoulders offering her both her pussy and ass. Daniele without thinking for a moment takes both, first one and then the other ending up with a wonderful cumshot in the ass.
A RELAXING SATURDAY
On Saturday morning the two couples spend it sleeping and when they wake up it is already two in the afternoon. In reality it is Daniele who wakes everyone up by having a good coffee and calling out loud Anzhelika who is taking a shower.
Immediately after Marta and Borimir come out, she is attached to him, and they are still naked. "So, what hunger and what tiredness but it was a fantastic night I still feel full of him" says laughing Martha. Anzhelika eats a smoked herring and offers it to Daniele who, horrified, refuses, he wants something sweet. Borimir accepts the herring from Anzhelika and adds vodka to the coffee while Daniele and Marta dedicate themselves to the more traditional rusks with jam.
Still the phones don't pick up and the TV doesn't show any signal. They are still completely isolated with the snow storm raging.
"Come on guys, let's go to the spa in the basement. We paid and it is good that we take advantage of it, ”says Daniele. “Maybe we bring food down and
especially to drink ”replies Marta.
The spa is not very large but it is very nice and well organized, it occupies the entire basement, so it will be about 150 square meters. There is a hydro bath, a dry sauna, two wet saunas at different temperatures and comfortable stone armchairs from whose holes hot steam comes out.
The four immediately take advantage of the hydro basin by placing the glasses of prosecco filled to the brim on the edges.
"It seems that our Russian friends appreciate prosecco at least as much as they appreciate vodka," says Daniele laughing.
Marta drinks the wine and looks at Borimir mischievously as she passes her lips over the glass, while with one hand she saw Daniele. The atmosphere warms up and Borimir dips his cock in the glass of prosecco and puts it in Marta's mouth while Daniele fucks her ass. Meanwhile Anzhelika pulls out of her inseparable backpack a strange dildo made of leather with one end in the shape of a chapel and the other in the shape of a ball with a diameter of about 6 cm and begins to pass it on the clitoris while, at the same time, licks from behind the asshole and Daniel's balls.
At a certain point Anzhelika, poured oil on the leather ball, shoves it forcefully into Martha's pussy who is in a jolt of pain while Daniele's cock is still fucking her ass.
Marta squeezes Borimir tightly while she pumps him, enjoys and suffers, in a whisper she whispers "Anzhelika, you are really a slut, she is breaking my pussy", while the Russian smiles smugly even if she hasn't understood anything. Daniele enjoys hearing his cock against the leather ball and seeing Marta practically having Borimir's cock in his throat.
Anzhelika, with a leap, moves Daniele and sits by the pool showing him her pussy, he takes her in his arms and puts it inside him while Borimir goes behind and puts it in his ass. Marta, to whom the Russian has taken the males, tells her "Troietta, you will see that I am now in your background" and took the strange dildo and slips it into Anzhelika's mouth who, without any problem, makes it reach her throat. “But how much did you break through? You can take two huge cocks and a dildo up your throat without even having compartments, "says Marta disappointedly, turning to Anzhelika.
"Daniele, fuck his mouth that I want to fuck his pussy and ass" says Marta moving Borimir who was fucking Anzhelika's ass.
The big leather ball smoothly enters Anzhelika's ass, who screams enjoying while Borimir starts to fuck Marta in the pussy while on all fours intent on penetrating the Russian.
Anzhelika, with her ass full of the dildo explodes in an incredible squirt flooding Marta's face and pulls Daniele towards him making him bow down to bring his mouth on her pussy so that he can drink all his juice. While he enjoys it, he holds on Daniele's broad shoulders and with his fingernails and cuts his whole back to blood. Deep parallel marks go from Daniele's shoulders to his lower back while she enjoys and continues to squirt.
Daniele, seeing that Marta is disappointed, witnessing the Russian's spectacular orgasm, rises and pulls her towards her, taking her in his arm, inserting her cock into her pussy and immediately Borimir also puts his cock into Marta's pussy, dilating it properly.
Anzhelika lies contentedly on the edge of the pool while the two men fuck Marta holding her suspended between them supported by two big cocks in her pussy. After a few powerful pushes they both cum inundating Marta with sperm which takes her little revenge by squirting in turn.
The games made the group lose the sensation of the passage of time and time and the boys do not realize that it is evening again outside.
Hungry as never before, the four decide to dine in the spa. Daniele prepares dinner, and the others bring down tables and chairs. They begin by eating an appetizer of dried meat and caviar spread on buttered hot bread, followed by excellent grilled meat. In addition to so much of God Daniele uncorked a Ribolla Gialla del Collio from 2017 and to follow a wonderful Barolo from 2001. The two Russians are delighted and make it clear that they would appreciate more wine to try. Daniele then opens a good Merlot of the Euganei in 1997 and a powerful Cannonau in 1999. The climate is steeped in a high rate of alcoholic happiness and Daniele advises the Russians to stop because what they have already drunk would lay a bull. The two boys hear no reason and still ask for something to swallow the delicious Gubana they have just devoured. Daniele gives in to the requests and pulls out a bottle of peated grappa, practically full, which he had brought with him to enjoy a few drinks with Marta on cold evenings in the snow.
Even the peated grappa bottle suffers the same fate as the other bottles, ending up empty to roll desolately for the spa.
At this point the four give in, falling asleep, naked, in the spa to the warmth of the steam from the hydro pool.
EPILOGUE
He screams in an unknown language and loudly hits
i wake Daniele at the door. The sexting man looks around dazed, and what surrounds him is a silent witness of what happened the day before. Sexy toys mix with empty bottles and food remains scattered everywhere. The naked bodies of others still lie asleep on the floor. Marta is still leaning on Borimir and with one hand she squeezes his cock.
Daniele goes upstairs dazed to try to understand who it is who is screaming and hitting the door with force. He is naked. He goes into the bathroom and wears a bathrobe, his head hurts badly and he has difficulty walking. The alcohol ingested, still makes itself felt.
He opens the door and finds three men looking at him in amazement. They wear Croatian civil protection uniforms and behind them there is a huge snowplow truck. They try to make themselves understood but Daniele between the effect of alcohol and linguistic difficulties makes an immense effort to utter a meaningful answer.
The three, sensing the situation, make him understand that they can keep the road clear, although it still snows, so that they can leave the house if they want to. Daniele makes a sign that he needs an hour to get ready, to come back later so that they can load the car. Laughing men show that they understand and go away making the "one" sign with their hand.
“Come on guys, wake up. They came to retrieve us. We have an hour to leave the house, Marta, wake up. Hey Borimir help me fuck. You drank the Don you and your girlfriend now give me a hand "screams nervous Daniele.
Gradually the whole group wakes up, protesting against Daniel's screams, and not immediately understanding what he is saying.
When he wants Daniele he can be very convincing and practically raises the whole group of strength and between screams and pushes he makes himself understood and puts everyone to work to clean up the spa and the upper floors since the house is in a pitiful state.
"Come on, we don't always let ourselves be recognized, they gave us a beautiful home and we have to leave it as it was. Next time, drink less. We have one hour. One hour to do everything. Car load included. Marta makes coffee, so at least this headache goes away. Cabbages I have to throw up ”continues Daniel complaining.
The group starts to move and everyone is busy and in half an hour the house is again presentable. Then the loading of the cars begins, which proceeds quickly because they had practically unloaded only the provisions.
"What will you do now?" says Martha to the Russians. They say they are traveling to Europe and were headed for Trieste. The first Italian stop and then go south. “So why don't you come to us in Treviso? It is a beautiful city, we act as ciceroni ”.
The Russian boys look at each other for a moment and then enthusiastically accept Marta's proposal.
Meanwhile, the rescuers have returned, and looking at the shocked faces of the group, they immediately understand what may have happened in that house.
“Love, upload yourself Anzhelika, I am going with Borimir. So it is impossible that we get lost. See you at home, ”says Marta mischievously.
Daniele knows what his wife has in mind.
At least I'm safe, then tomorrow we'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back