yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The shadows of the trees danced on my woman's skin, as if the sun itself felt pleasure in touching her.
Emme was almost pleased, her toned and provocative body was proudly exposed to the glances of the rare bathers who ventured along the cliff to reach that tongue of sand where clothes were banned.
I was lying between two goddesses, my wife's amber skin contrasted with the porcelain skin of our new friend Masako.
I watched her caressing the skin of her beautiful breasts, while the gazes of a handsome boy passing by couldn't get away from her.

Probably if I had the ability to read minds, I would have surprised him to wonder how it was possible that such a perfect lookalike of the Fugiko of Lupen III existed. Masako, meanwhile, enjoyed teasing her nipples, making them obscenely erect, she did it wisely, as an experienced fisherman would have done with a big carp.
I looked for my wife with my eyes, evidently the game teased her too.
After all, the boy was very handsome, though very sexting.
He had fleshy lips and square features with two beautiful green eyes.
In my imagination, I turned him into one of the fishermen of the small village perched on the rocks a couple of kilometers from our house on the sea.
More likely he was a university student on vacation, and the two beautiful females in front of his eyes had captured his attention.
"Are you hungry? I see you're eating me with your eyes..."
Masa, with a simple phrase, had painted the boy's face a purple red, but he was not intimidated and approached us a few steps away.
"Thank you but maybe you've given me another kind of appetite."
Now that he was in front of me I could appreciate his sexting muscular body, to which the sun had given a beautiful color.
Emme's gaze crossed mine after weighing the consistency of his pecs and the brazen erection that our new friend's costume was struggling to hide.
"I felt a certain craving...
Do you like Sushi?"
The boy nodded his head and came out with a joke as obvious as it was unhappy, that he'd rather taste it on a beautiful woman's body.
A real bullshit thing to say to a complete stranger who, in the worst case scenario, would have brought him five fingers tattooed on his cheek.
"You gave me a great idea for dinner tonight. Too bad you won't be on the menu."

As soon as the boy had left, I realized that leaning against the stone wall that marked the end of the beach and the beginning of our garden, Masako's husband was looking at us with a smile painted on his lips and with the air of someone who had understood how the evening would end.

Jacques was an established Sushi master, owner of a refined Milanese restaurant where his gastronomic works blended the influence of his Franco-Caribbean origins with the tradition he had learned during his years in Japan.
He was in his fifties but his toned and muscular ebony body showed much less.

The candles made the dining room of the villa warm and refined.
From the large window the sea watched us caressed by the reflection of the moon.
The scent of truffles blended with that of lime, pine nuts and marinated tuna that the master had skilfully combined to make our dinner.
A precious green kimono was the only garment worn by Jaques who welcomed us with a warm smile impatient to see our reaction to the sight of "implantation".
Masako was lying on the table, completely naked with her body decorated with dozens of sushi pieces.
Emme and I found room on the elegant inlaid wooden chairs.
I paused to observe how the severe shape of the backrest caressed my wife's body, beautifully sheathed in a tight little black dress that looked like Armani himself had sewn on her.
"Come on, don't be shy."
The host's invitation seemed to intrigue my woman, who with an irreverent smile went to fetch a piece of sushi placed on Masako's generous breast, maliciously teasing her nipple.
The porcelain doll made a noisy groan, my cock from inside the boxers knocked overwhelmingly to be released.
"Come on, my friends, make yourselves at home..."
I served myself by making the precious lacquered chopsticks dance on the girl's body, while carelessly my wife had already freed my cock, which now soars like marble a few inches from Masako's lips.
I brought to my mouth another piece of "Toscano" a delicate combination of fish, truffle and pine nuts.
While the taste invaded my palate, I pushed my cock against Masa's lips, who let it in without offering the slightest resistance.
Emme meanwhile had given up the chopsticks and was eating directly from the belly of our guest, approaching every bite of her pussy.
I saw Jacques' kimono slide to the ground while the mountain of ebony muscles had carried Emme's shoulders with an imposing erection.
I heard a choked moan, my cock sinks were literally fucking the Japanese woman's mouth while my wife was fucking her with her mouth.
By now the gastronomic appetites had given way to those of lust.
"Huarggg!"
When the big black meat club went into my wife's body, her choked rattle cut my mind like a hot knife does with butter.
I lifted Masako, now the desire to fuck her in front of her man was a need I could no longer resist.
I placed her on the big mahogany table on all fours in front of Emme, the contrast of their bodies was a powerful and refined aphrodisiac that was affecting my mind.
The two women offered us their bodies as they danced in a beautiful Sapphic embrace, made of lips and tongues.
The rhythm of our lunges increased whirling with each instant, until we reached an intoxicating orgasm that fused the four bodies into a liquid and intense pleasure.
Then, slowly, the noise of the sea and the silence of the night returned masters, while of that evening only the scent of sex and truffles remained in the air.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back