yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
We walk for half an hour then we sit at the edge of the beach, I can't resist and I kiss her by sliding my hands along her body that I can't get out of my mind. Franca smiles, my attention pleases her.
"Come on, take off your thong, I want to see your naked pussy, I can't resist, it's my masterpiece."
My request takes her by surprise, she looks around and when she's not passing by no one is slipping her panties off with unthinkable agility. She sits with narrow legs. "Look at the risk of getting her dress wet, you know I'm very excited to be here in public with the pussycat all naked, I thought I'd never be able to do it".
I get up and I sit in front of her. "Spread your legs now I want to look at your rosy naked pussy." There are people walking behind her but with caution I see her thighs open and the crack of her pussy appears in the middle, she has big chubby lips and full, I signal her to open more and the spectacle in front of my eyes takes my breath away. Even Franca is excited by the situation, by now I can tell from her eyes that they are more and more lively and shiny.
"I wish everyone could see how beautiful you are, I'd never get tired of looking at you" She smiles and looks around. "I never imagined I'd enjoy showing my pussycat in public like this, but let's not overdo it, you don't want us to end up in jail?"
He's right and I notice that there are people walking along the beach, I don't think they realize what's happening but for a moment I recover my lucidity.
"You're right, let's not be crazy, can you see my dick is hard ?" He watches me with curiosity. "Yeah, you see, we better get our heads straight or there's gonna be trouble."
We get up and slowly walk back to the car, I feel the hard rod rubbing against my panties and my excitement doesn't diminish, on the contrary. As soon as in the car we leave for home, I can't take my eyes off Franca's legs, with one hand I lift her dress and open her thighs. "I want to see you again, I can't stand it."
She leaves herself on the back of the seat until the rosy, soft potato is visible.
"I feel like touching Gabriel, may I ? Don't say no, please."
I see his hand reach the little button and with his index finger caress him, he closes his eyes and gives in to the pleasure. I struggle to pay attention to the road but luckily the traffic is poor and very tidy. I don't think the other drivers can see inside, Franca seems asleep on the seat. At a traffic light, however, I find myself next to a big truck, the cabin is high and certainly can have a full view of our cockpit, as soon as the green light goes off but the flashing behind tells me that the friend has enjoyed the show. I tell Franca that he's panting more and more.
Finally we are at home, Franca has left and continues to cuddle with her eyes closed until inside the garage where we stay still, my head is spinning.
"I don't want to come like this Gabriele, now I like doing it with you too much, but now I'm ready, don't make me wait, please" I go out like a lightning, I pick up the bags with the groceries and we run into the house, already in the hall we are naked and we are kissing passionately.
I drag Franca into the room and I make her lean on the bed with her legs on the floor and her beautiful ass in front of my eyes, I struggle a bit to find the jar of Vaseline but in a moment I have already opened it and I'm spreading the hole without saving money, I also put a good amount on the chapel. She turns around and smiles at me.
"I know you were looking forward to it and I didn't think of anything else on the way back either. I want to be yours completely but please be gentle, I'm a virgin behind and I don't want to suffer."
I spread her ass and start rubbing the rosette with the tip of my dick.
"Relax, let me do it. Give in and don't resist, it'll be easy, just enjoy it and I'm too happy to be the first."
The abundant lubrication allows me to insert the tip at the entrance of the hole that widens with difficulty, it's tight as hell but this makes me want it even more, I have to hold back so as not to break it suddenly. I penetrated a little and I stop to let the sphincter relax, Franca has tight fists but she doesn't complain. The whole chapel hasn't gone in yet, I go out for a moment and then I force again, another inch is gained.

"See I don't hurt you! Soon you'll be mine, that's all you think about."
I see her nodding with her head and then I push slowly but firmly, suddenly the tip has entered completely and I stop so as not to hurt her any more even though I think the pain is considerable now, I can see how the chapel is squeezed by the rosette. I wait a minute and then slowly sink, now the road is open and the dick is also in the rectum without resistance, at the end I stop again.
"Now you're mine, you've got the tastiest ass in the world, you're squeezing my dick unbelievably, you make me enjoy it like crazy, Franca. Tell me you love me and you want to be mine in every way."
It's a little hard to talk. "Yes, take everything from me, I love you and I want to be all yours, you were delicate but you hurt me anyway. "But I like it now, fuck me, I want it now."
First floor then faster and faster I start moving inside his rectum, it's awfully tight and it's driving me crazy. I don't want to cum right away, I like it too much, but I realize that I'm losing control, now I'm pushing hard and sticking it all in my ass but Franca doesn't complain, on the contrary. When I hit her soft ass with my belly I feel like I'm going crazy, my balls rub against her wide open pussy, Franca is all mine really. "Gabriele, I love it, I didn't know it was so good, I want to go with you while you're filling my ass." I reach out my hand and I reach up to her pussy wide open, I stick two fingers in and stroke my dick through the thin cavity and then I start to pull her clit out and I feel her coming too.

At this point I leave every precaution, I mount her like a demon and I feel that the sphincter is relaxing and receives me better and better and better and now she pushes to let me in more and more. "Franca, enjoy with me. I'll fill your intestine with cum and I want you to orgasm with me too. Now, now. Fucking enjoy it!" As I start ejaculating I feel that Franca is coming too, she's struggling but I don't let go, I stay stuck in her ass to the root.
"How nice, I can hear you, it feels great, I've never felt anything like it, come on, keep cumming in my ass, how hot you are!"
I lean over her while the pole is slowly slipping out of the narrow hole, Franca stiffens "Goodness Gabriel I have the urge, I can't wait, let me run to the bathroom, excuse me"
With unthinkable agility he reaches the bathroom in two leaps leaving me sitting on the floor with my back against the bed.

My eyes are closed and I can hear her coming back after a while. "Let me clean you up, you know what a mess you've made? But it was great." As she's wiping my dick with handkerchiefs, I can see it's stained with blood, I really kicked her ass, but I tried to be gentle.
"You hurt me but it was beautiful to give you my virginity B. I think we'll have to wait a little bit before we do it again but I can't wait" I get up and I go to clean myself up too, Franca follows me caressing me, she wants to be the one to give me the bide'. "After you came, I felt like I had to poop. I don't know if that's always the case. A little bit of blood came out too and now the hole burns me but I'm happier than ever. I love you and I want to give you everything about me."

We're devastated and as soon as we get back on the bed we can only kiss each other before falling asleep like rocks, it's been a long time since I've been so happy and relaxed and I'm sure it's the same for Franca.
We wake up when it's already dark and cook us something for dinner then go out and listen to some music at a club I know. I can't believe my eyes when I see Franca twirling like a dragonfly on the dance floor, it's like all her pounds don't exist, she's a force of nature this girl. I have to say, I'm not the only one who looks at her with interest, but she has eyes for me.
Shortly after midnight we return and she falls asleep during the trip, she looks like a happy child, I love her.

When I reach her in bed she has her eyes closed but she is not sleeping, suddenly I find her on top of me with her legs wide open around my hips. "Check it out, I thought I wouldn't wear panties so I'm always ready when you feel like me. "Even if I'm asleep, don't worry, I'm always ready to take you, understand?" I feel like smiling.
"I feel like we've done all sorts of things today but I'd never get tired of fondling and cuddling you. "Would you believe me if I said I don't remember anything like that happening to me in my life?"
"I believe you, and it's been the same for me too, but now love you must be very tired, I'll give you a cuddle to help you sleep. Relax and don't think about anything. Tomorrow you'll have to be in shape."
I don't ask for anything better because I'm really exhausted.

As usual I fall into a deep sleep but the jetlag is not over yet and I wake up very early, just before six. Not bad.
Without risking waking her spy Franca lying by my side, my nightgown has risen and in the semi-darkness I see the soft white sloe, maybe I miss a bit the clump between my thighs. Maybe I shouldn't have cut it.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Click here for more!
Back