yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
Finding a parking space in Porta Romana turned out to be a real feat, so I decided to dump Alessia in front of the spa and keep looking for him on my own.
I watched her getting out of the sheathed car in a light green dress that highlighted its perfect curves while I was already anticipating the idea of seeing all the other customers eating it with their eyes.
Getting that game started was easier than I thought.
It was enough to open a topic on the site for adults that we had been dating for a long time and propose a sort of "treasure hunt" where the purpose of the game was to get to know each other, tease each other and realize some soft fantasy in a public environment that was not among the private clubs or naturist spas where everything was more obvious and lived in the sunlight.
The first thing to establish was the dress code to recognize each other.
She would have to wear a strictly white two-piece and a fabric that with water would let you see as much as possible, while in order to make it equivocal, men would wear swimwear of a well-known brand in a unique and recognizable fantasy.
Alessia was waiting for me at the reception desk, climbing the inevitable heels with long brown hair that caressed her back naked.
I could see in her eyes the desire to play, and the impatience to find out if some other couple had responded to our proposal or if that would turn out to be an afternoon of complete relaxation.
We had chosen an anonymous day of the week to avoid the crowds, so that we could recognize each other more easily and maybe find ourselves alone with the others if the situations had become intriguing.

As soon as we left the locker room we went to the large outdoor garden, hung our bathrobes and looked around curiously before diving into the large circular pool in the middle of the structure.
As expected there weren't many people and there was no "accomplice" couple.
In spite of this, Alessia's wonderful physicality had already put on a show, the costume had practically vanished and her majestic breasts were impossible to ignore, especially now that her nipples were embellished with two shameless piercings that made them even more desirable.
The still warm sun was caressing our body while the jets teased the skin with a relaxing and sensual massage.
All of a sudden I felt my wife's fingers slipping between my legs and escaping with a firm gesture...
"Now stay like that, I want to go downstairs and be a little naughty..."
When she came out of the water, she was practically naked, her perfect ass flaunted in front of everybody.
I followed her with a shameful erection that I tried to hide by covering myself in my bathrobe.
The lower floor was more populated than we thought, we walked down the corridor and hung our bathrobes on the wall.

We slipped into the room of the "water blades" where we saw a sexting man with a well-groomed physique kneeling under the water blade with his eyes half-closed.
"Bingo" I whispered to my playmate, the costume was that one...now it was a question of seeing if the girl who accompanied him had the white costume and cross their eyes to see if they were interested in starting an accomplice seduction game.
Alessia had no intention to wait any longer, and without hesitation she placed herself in front of him under the blade in front, starting to move in a sinuous way while the warm water massaged her body.
Her generous breasts betrayed her desire to let herself be admired, while her very hard nipples were sticking out of a bra that was no longer there.
When the boy's companion arrived there was a dangerous crossroads of glances, the embarrassment gave way to an accomplice smile and the two of them joined in a sapphic kiss under the waterfall that caressed them with its lukewarm water.
I stood guard at one of the two entrances while my "partner" decided to do the same at the other entrance without me speaking.
"If there's no one there, I'd like to..."
The girl had almost whispered it, without even waiting for a gesture of consent her tongue was licking the belly of my her... slowly, without stopping staring at her with a real slutty look.
Her insolent blonde helmet was now between Alessia's thighs, who had started to pant noisily in the meantime.
The slender priestess of Sappho at this point took off her bra with a delicate gesture and without hesitation went to put it in Alessia's mouth, taking care to let the part in contact with her pussy end up on her tongue.
"Now you can make noise..."
She said that as she walked in with three fingers, while my wife, now without restraint, had put her ass out on the marble wall with her hands.
The situation was paradoxical, yet no one was coming, a couple of mature couples were sitting in the hot tubs beyond the door I was staking, unaware of anything while tongue and mouth were leading my wife to a brazen and intense orgasm.
Then after minutes that seemed endless, a group of girls entered the reaction room next door to where we were, and started spinning in the tubs alternating hot and cold water to reactivate the circulation.
By now they were too close for us to continue playing, there was a moment of uncertainty then I had the idea to continue to see our women licking each other between their thighs away from prying eyes.
Along the path leading to the outside of the spa there is a large relaxation area where, in the half-light, one can abandon oneself on round water loungers or lie down in a bizarre round room, on beds arranged in a circle heated by red heat lamps.
In these spaces it is not difficult to see couples cuddling embraced, or in some cases they go beyond showing off much more erotic effusions.
But my goal was beyond, behind this space there is a room for sensory tasting of perfumes that people rarely access, a quick glance and for some curious people a "tasting" hurried, but almost invisible at the back a staircase in half-light leads to the upper floor ...

I was staring at Alessia's ass as she went up the stairs, the boy's hand had gone shamelessly to snuggle between her beautiful buttocks.
To my surprise the room was not empty, in the half-light on one of the water mattresses a thin and elegant redhead was slowly moving her pelvis, riding a man under her who made it less explicit by covering himself with a bathrobe.
There was a moment of embarrassment, then our "dress code" broke every hesitation.
"Welcome...here's a seat..." she said it languidly and brazenly, taking off the towel her man had put around her hips and revealing the cock she had planted between her thighs.
In a few moments the two couples had joined in a vortex of caresses while the hot bodies had begun to know each other.
"Prepare me..."
Alessia without underwear had clung to the handrail of the balustrade, the aim was probably to get licked before joining the orgy, but probably also to control the arrival of any intruders.
The condoms had already come out of the pockets of the bathrobes and this meant that the banks were broken and our playmates were ready to go against all the rules of this place, born for relaxation and transformed by our desires into something more sensual and secret.
My wife's perfect ass attracted my mouth like a flamboyant flower hypnotizes a bee. I stuck my tongue in her ass until I felt her tremble, then when I felt her ready I went up her back with my lips before biting her neck.
I made her feel the presence of my teeth as I slowly and slowly impaled her beautiful ass.
Then suddenly came the sound of footsteps on the stairs that turned us into animals nailed to the asphalt by car lights.

Two janitors, a curvy blondasse and the dark haired man we had already met during an event in the sauna were climbing the stairs, while we were trying to pull ourselves together quickly.
What was going on was obvious, the blankets put in bulk barely covered the naked bodies that until just before were fused in the vortex of lust.
"Gentlemen! But what do you think this is, a private club?"
The voice of the ebony giant had shaken us up, almost waking us from a dream to catapult us into a shitty figure of biblical dimensions.
Then he burst into a hot, thunderous laugh and dropped the gown he was wearing...
"That's right!..."
The costume he was wearing perfectly respected the fantasy of our dress code.
"Did you think none of the staff had read on the website about this party?"
The two of them slowly took off their costumes explaining that they had put the area out of service for maintenance.
I found the girl's navel in front of my face, an intriguing piercing made a copy of what was decorating her pussy lips.
In an instant one look was enough, I saw my woman let herself be carried by the Cuban giant while I tasted her skin.
The others had started playing again as if nothing had happened, I felt a warm and sensual excitement taking control of my body while the blonde girl climbed on top of me.
Then it was just pleasure, as she rode me determinedly, I looked at my love that she had given herself to the muscular janitor.
She looked so tiny in his arms, the enormous color of ebony...
I was fascinated by the crazy contrast... the very white skin of that adolescent body, and her huge breasts swinging when the big black flesh pole disappeared inside her.
The noises she made were too much, exploded into the bowels of the janitor who thanked me by sticking his nails in my back while he enjoyed my erection which did not diminish.
"I'm gonna go out now and piss on you, don't worry about her... I think you're thinking about something else..."
I looked at her, she was obscene and beautiful, my wife was snoring at every lunge.
She didn't even notice the blonde pussy I was mouth-wiping, then when he climaxed too, I knew what it was like to see a horse cum.

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back