yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The free thermal baths of Petriolo are very famous and well known. Especially by the Sienese and those who live in the beautiful province of the City of the Palio. They are located between the borders of the province of Siena and that of Grosseto. They are already known in Roman times and there are ruins that overlap in various eras. Today they are frequented, in summer and winter, even if the site is not too well cared for. It owes its decoration above all to the work of volunteers who keep them clean and "furnish" them using stone and waste wood to accessorize them with benches and arrange the "tubs" adapted in the shape of single or multiple bathtubs. The thermal baths are fed by a spring that gushes out at 43 degrees centigrade. Rich in sulphur dioxide, it is ideal for thermal baths and inhalations. During the day - especially in summer - the place is also frequented by tourists and families with children. Nothing outrageous, then. As it should be. But when the sun goes down, the place is transformed. The darkness that envelops everything (there is no public lighting) becomes the accomplice of those who seek an environment conducive to transgression and games of couples.
Lilia and I, my wife, are frequent visitors to the place. Thanks also to the fact that we live no more than half an hour by car and also because the spa is a place that lends itself both to being lived in the sunlight and in the darkness of the night.
With this knowledge and awareness we were intrigued by the idea of organizing a transgressive experience with a friendly couple.
They are called Octavio and Maria. A really transgressive couple with her strongly bisexual. But not a lesbian. We met them during a party organized by mutual friends in a nice cottage in the countryside of Chiusi.
We contacted them and explained our idea: to go to the spa in the evening and stay there until late at night. On the spot we would have realized the situation and if the conditions were suitable we would have played in 4.
They were enthusiastic about the idea. We agreed on a Saturday night in July. The already late summer allowed us to stay for the night without having to worry about the weather, which in winter, but also in spring, in the Merse river gorge can be harsh and with a very annoying humidity level.
On July evenings the air is mild and it is pleasant to feel the night breeze caressing the skin.
And so on the agreed Saturday we set off armed with costumes and bathrobes.
We arrived at the parking lot in front of the spa and noticed that there were many cars parked there. A sign that there were many people bathing. These were not exactly the ideal conditions for our transgressive projects. But they were. We were on the spot and we had to put on a good face. Octavio and Maria were as punctual as we were. After the pleasantries and a couple of coffees at the nearby camper-bar we headed down to the riverbank. Luckily one of the "multiple" tanks was getting free and we hurried to occupy them to avoid that others occupied them before us.
The water was very hot, almost hot. But soon we acclimatized and the heat was quite bearable. The evening progressed. But the light was still bright and there were families with children. So, although we were already eager to play, we had to stand aside for public decorum. I went swimming in the river where the water was much less warm. And I basked in the warmth of the thermal water and the coolness of the river. The waters mixed slowly and you could enjoy the heat and coolness alternately. A beautiful sensation. And in the meantime the sun went down quickly, giving way to the darkness of the evening, further accentuated by the thick vegetation of turkey oaks and cork oaks overlooking the bend in the river and of which the area is particularly rich.
I climbed up the riverbank which was already dark and I could hardly see where I put my bare feet. I let myself be guided by the voices of Lilia and our friends to find the right way. Many of the people who had found you had left. There were a dozen or so people left in the various tanks. There were those who sang and those who whispered. I got in the tub and the hot water welcomed me and I could hardly stand the heat. But I finally got in and settled down between Lilia and Maria. Octavio was next to Lilia. The darkness was now sovereign and it was hard to see our own bodies. They were the ideal conditions for a certain privacy compared to the few who were still around us.
It was time to act. The position was conducive to extending our hands to both Lilia and Maria. And don't delay any longer. The darkness and the water protected my action from prying eyes, despite the very close presence of other people in the adjacent pools. And I stretched my hands between Lilia's thighs and Maria's. I had come second over Lilia. I touched the hand of Octavius who, evidently, had preceded me and Lilia had already taken off her costume, opening her legs to explore our friend who was already tinkering with his fingers trying to pull her clitoris. To my great pleasure I noticed that Maria had also freed herself from the costume and opened up to my fingers, stretching herself in the water in a position that made the operation easier. On the one hand and on the other hand the fingers of us boys were titillating their clitoris. We were silent so as not to arouse suspicion in our neighbors. In the pool next to ours there was another couple. Maybe it was the air or who knows what gave me the feeling that they too were tinkering with each other's organs. Maria, in fact, had stretched her hand over my member and gently beat him, making him very hard. The evening's lapse seemed to go well beyond expectations. We continued to masturbate each other, struggling to hold back the whispers. Meanwhile, the spa was emptying out. We were left with the four of us and the couple who were next to us. This one was actually masturbating without worrying too much about us and the woman was obviously panting, excited by her partner. The environment became warmer and warmer. And not because of the thermal water. At a certain point, Octavius stood up and moved to the height of Lilia's mouth. In the darkness, barely illuminated by the moon peeping out from behind the tree canopies, I could see his spindle-shaped backlight. Lilia did not ask for prayer. She made the member of our friend disappear in her mouth up to her throat. And she began to shake her head back and forth in a very impetuous blowjob. The couple next to us couldn't help but see us. And as if she had been invited to drop every hesitation the two posed doggy style and he started to ride her. Lilia and Octavius on my left and the couple on my right led me up and I also placed my member in front of Mary's head. I felt her hands lifting my cock and taking both testicles in my mouth sucking them until I hurt myself. Now every hesitation had fallen away. Libido had taken over moderation.
Continue/1
Transgressions at the Petriolo Spa/2
I moved my legs with alternating movements and my member went in and out of his mouth. I would stop for a few moments and she would swallow it again at the edge of her throat.
Lilia didn't stay to dedicate herself only to Octavio. She moved towards me and started playing with her tongue on my pole. And Maria and Lilia took turns fighting for cock in their mouths. And more. The proximity of their mouths and tongues was so close that it was easy for them to tie their tongues in a voluptuous kissing that was interrupted only to take my cock in their mouths.
Octavius meanwhile did not stand idle. He stood beneath Lilia and she sat upon him. I imagined him impaling her. And the certainty came from Lilia's movement that she was struggling to keep my dick in her mouth so often and so hard were the blows she was giving on Octavius' belly.
The adjacent couple, probably further excited by our movements, were moaning louder and louder. And even though it was dark, the eyes had got used to it and you could clearly see what they were doing. Like ours in their eyes. I leaned towards Octavius and asked him if it was not appropriate to invite the couple into our larger pool. He nodded in agreement. And I asked the two ladies the same thing. Who, in turn, found nothing wrong with it. And then without
I said to them:
"Good evening, boys... Congratulations on your performance..... There are four of us. How about going to our tub?"
"Good evening to you!! He answered." And after confabulating with his partner, he added, "Very gladly... will you give us some space?" Of course, we didn't let them pray any further and we freed up the place nearest to them. The bathtub we were in was large enough to accommodate a dozen people in comfort.
"My name is Mario," he said when he got into the tub first, "and I'm Chiara, she added."
They settled next to me and I. "Ottavio and I are straight, while the ladies are bisexual, and you?"
"We are the same too," replied Mario.
"Well... let's see what the ladies can do..." I maliciously added. And I moved so that the three women were in the middle of the pools. My wife didn't wait... she stood up and approached Chiara. She started kissing her prosperous breast. Mary crawled on all fours and put her head between the legs of her new playmate. She widened her legs to allow Mary a more comfortable position for her tongue, which was ravishing inside her big lips. We males were a little bit disorientated by such resourcefulness. It was up to me to break the deadlock. I went behind Chiara and with my hand I invited her to put one foot on the edge of the pool. I touched her pussy and felt that Maria continued to "work" with her tongue. My fingers and her tongue penetrated her alternately. From the position I was in, it was easy for me to lean my cock against her pussy. And Maria guided him towards the crack wet with water and lust. I penetrated it while I felt Maria's mouth sucking my testicles. Meanwhile, Mario and Octavio devoted themselves to Lilia. They had come out of the tub and lay down on the nearby lawn. Mario was with his back to the ground and Lilia was riding him. Octavius had stood in front of Lilia's head and she was giving him a deep blowjob. While me, Maria and Chiara continued our performance, made of penetration and mouthpiece, I could see and hear Lilia moaning and arching her back to arch her again. From the position I was in I could see well the ass and the pussy that had penetrated with a mallet. Octavius took her with him. Spread his legs and lowered himself towards Lilia's ass in an attempt to take her anal. He put the rod down and started to push. I heard her scream. Octavius had a big organ. Rather wide than long.
"You're hurting me!" The poor thing screamed. But she did nothing to stop him. Octavius didn't care. And he penetrated it by completely sinking his anus. He paused for a moment while Lilia said, "Yes, yes, yes, yes." The scene caused the adrenaline rush in the back of my head. I got out of the tub and pulled Chiara and Maria by the hands inviting them to lie down too. They stood next to me and started sucking my cock. They took turns sucking it in my mouth and licking my pole. Testicles included. And their tongues were in a tangle of mouths, tongues and cock. Meanwhile, Lilia was struggling with a double penetration that devastated her ass and pussy. Under the blows of the two men she was shaken and trembled with pleasure. The two members had found the right sync, fundamental in this practice. Which I personally consider one of the best ways to make a woman enjoy herself. The rods went in and out of the anus and pussy respectively. From the position I was in I could see, despite the darkness of the night to which the view had become abundantly accustomed. The scene that a hypothetical spectator could see was that of six bodies close to each other, clutching each other and taking pleasure in giving and receiving pleasure...

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back