yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

kikdirty

Administrator
Staff member
The alarm had just gone off and it had interrupted one of those dreams that I really like.
I was with a beautiful guy in his apartment and I was sucking his dick. My hands were running over his well sculpted chest, lying on a white bed. I was grabbing his pleasure tool with both hands and from my position I raised my eyes and could see his pecs well raised with a slight hairs that made it all the more exciting. His moans of pleasure reached my ears amplifying my enjoyment and mixing with the sound of the alarm clock.
I open my eyes and pull out the alarm clock.
My wife lying by my side turned around and reminded me to hurry because I was going to be late and the alarm had been going off for a while.
I get up with a hard-on and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. The water flows over my body still full of vibrations and cravings. I would like to touch myself to release the pleasure but I have no time. I return to the bedroom while my wife is already standing smiling and asking me what I dreamt before having heard something. I remain vague avoiding the memory and replacing what she could never accept.
A quick breakfast, a kiss and I am in the car running towards the CNR headquarters where on a hot day at the end of May I would have a working meeting.
I arrive late and everyone is already sitting down. I try to catch a glimpse of some acquaintances among the crowd in the large hall that hosts the event but nothing. Maybe a place near someone I know. Nothing to do. The only free seats are at the end of the hall near the front door. Uncomfortable places with a view cut from the gallery.I look around and choose a side one not far from where I am now. I ask the neighbor if it's free and I sit down.
After a few minutes my neighbour, a very virile guy in his thirties, gets up and asks me to let him pass. I immediately notice his big thighs and very well highlighted by the jeans that bandage them. He asks me the question again and I realize that I have dwelt too much in my thoughts. I move my knees to the side and let him pass without getting up. My eye falls on his package that passes right in my face. I think I exaggerate and tell myself to hold back. I avert my eyes and once I'm past, I'm fine.
The dialogue of the speakers on stage gets more and more boring and I feel like having a coffee. I caught a glimpse of some machines in the corridor as I was running to get in. I think about it and I remember that I am just after the entrance. I would like to get up to go but I notice that my neighbour is coming back to sit down so I avoid it. He passes by looking at me smiling and apologizing but with a way of being almost annoyed. Almost as if he was not held but for a pro-forma forced by the formal context. I respond with an apology as a courtesy and he, with an ironic smile, replies "apology accepted".
He sits down and asks me if the speaker's speech was better than before he went to the bathroom. I answer him smiling that he has become so sleepy that he wants to go out for coffee. At this point I get up and head for the machines. He follows me saying that he would accept coffee as an apology. I am a bit weird about the explicit request for a coffee but I answer him that there is no problem. A good look at him, I think it would make me pass over an attitude of pretension.
Let's leave the hall, turn into a long corridor and introduce ourselves. His name is Luca and he works there as a computer technician. He makes his way to the coffee machines and when we get there he puts his hands in his pocket and rummages for coins but I tell him to leave it alone. He tells me not to worry and ironically I ask him how I can make him accept my apologies if I don't offer him coffee. He, very amused, tells me that he will give me other chances since the day will be long. I accept, ironically, that I'll get by with some money because of the cost of the coffee. He then tells me that maybe he will have to raise the stakes, since he knows the secrets of the structure and has just shown me one...the position of the machines that make the best coffee! I am very ironic as I am sipping, I answer him that it is not a big secret since it is in a corridor. He is a little irritated by the insult and tells me that he can show me a real secret place of the structure but that this will be worth much more than a coffee. He is ironic about the fact that many of his colleagues call him "the master" and therefore to pay respect to the owner of the place. I jokingly answer to accept the bet and, thinking about the possible lunch break, to be ready to risk but only if the secret brings real exclusive benefits. He tells me that it will certainly bring benefits and that these are quiet places to follow the assembly without having people on their elbows. I gladly accept and ironically I ask what the owner of the structure wanted for lunch. He replies that he likes my attitude and that it is the right way to deal with him.
I have always liked situations where a handsome guy like him is "the master" and I obey and this thing that is being created starts to excite me but obviously I stay with my feet on the ground without fantasizing too much but I admit that I start hoping that it will come true with this handsome Mediterranean guy, virile and male almost like the one in my dream.
Luca distracts me from my thoughts asking me if I am worried and to my no he answers that I don't have to worry because if I change my mind I could always say it and I could easily go back to the audience.
He asks me to follow him with the nod of a hand and leave me behind. As I observe his walk and his wide shoulders covered by a linen shirt, I ask him if it was dangerous to be seen in an area where access is perhaps forbidden. Without turning around, he answers me that it's an area where no one passes and that I don't have to worry about it anyway, at most refuse and leave. I follow him without answering and he laughs saying that I am good at obeying.
It starts to intrigue me a lot but I'm also a bit scared. The desire to follow him is very strong and has the upper hand over fear.
After two flights of stairs I find myself in a corridor muffled by a very rough and incredibly silent carpet, he stops near a door and opens it. He signals me to go in first and I obey. As I enter, passing between him and the door he whispers to me "women first".
I would have liked to answer but I remain speechless seeing that that little dark and silent room is actually a windowed room that opens directly into the assembly hall with two very comfortable seats. I lean against the window and he tells me that these are the mirrored windows that can be seen in the assembly hall and that these are the rooms where translators usually go and that I can use headphones to follow the speech. I thank him enthusiastically and very impressed, but he tells me that the master is used to graces and that he wants more than a thank you and a coffee. I ask him then, trying to understand if that is really the direction, what he wanted for lunch but he tells me, in an almost stewed tone, that I should have thought about lunch afterwards.
I am banned for fear of exaggerating and I block myself without knowing how to unbalance a possible proposal. He, annoyed, puts his hand on my shoulders and makes me sit down.
"I noticed how you were looking at my package before," he exclaims...
I don't know what to say and I'm flushed and I just get a smothered "excuse" before he takes me back and says "remember I'm the boss now and you owe me."
"Sure, what can I do for you"
He gives me a symbolic slap and smiling he says to me "call me master, for the next few hours I am your master. Is that okay with you?" I understand that what he said before was aimed at this. If I don't like it, I'll leave. But the desire of that handsome guy makes me understand what I really want at that moment... fuck the assembly!
"Yes master! What can I do for you master?"
He smiles satisfied "see you learn soon! Kneel down and start kissing my shoes!"
I look at him with a moment's hesitation...
I've never done that, and I don't know how I'd react. What if I don't like it?
"Do what I say or else get out and never show your face again!"
"Yes, master!"
I get down on my knees and the feeling that I'm under him makes my head and my dick go up. I begin to discover a new side of myself that until then I had only imagined in my innermost fantasies. I raise my eyes and look at him and he exhorts me again saying I must hurry because he is already bored. I get down and he starts kissing his brown leather shoes. Luckily he's a very nice guy and I can smell the clean smell from under the hem of his jeans. With one hand I lift the hem and I want to kiss his ankle. He gets down and slaps my hand saying I don't have to take any action.
"Sorry master!" My only answer
Luca grabs me by the wrist and in that moment I feel his vigorous grip, he pulls me up.
He pulls me up.
I can smell his perfume oozing from his hairy chest left partially uncovered by two unbuttoned buttons on my shirt. A heady sensation. I feel like licking him and I want to get even closer.
"Move over and let me sit"
I wake up from slumber and I move in and make him sit down. Once seated his thighs and the swelling of the flap make me lose all inhibition and I get back on my knees waiting for new orders from my master.
"Undo my shoes and take them off."
I do everything thoroughly while peeking at his hand massaging your flap.
"If you want it, you have to be good!"
He noticed my birthmark. I've been thinking about it for a long time and he knows how to use it.
He lifts one of his feet up to the level of my face and I understand immediately. I hold him by the ankle so he doesn't get tired and I start licking him good in the hope of enjoying the big reward that he massages between my legs, making me see the proportions but without ever showing it. He lifts the other foot and I perform. In the meantime Luca loosens his belt and I have a gasp fantasizing about the reward that will arrive soon. He pulls her out of the jeans getting up and to do so he pushes me back with the foot I was licking and tells me not to move.
I'm a statue with a heart and a hard cock that has wet his pants.
He undoes the button of his jeans and while he looks at me amused he asks me if I want to take it in my mouth.
"I'm looking forward to it, master!"
He laughs, "Fuck, you're a little bitch in heat."
"You boss me this way"
"Sure! ..whores like you I know them well."
I want to reiterate but I'm being silenced and intimidated to take off my jeans and fold them properly. I do it while he approaches me. I turn around and I find the big bulge covered by blue panties at my mouth. I get closer and he scolded me again saying to wait for his orders. I understand that he takes pleasure in seeing the desire growing in me and teases me to test my temptation to break them. He approaches my face with his package until I can smell it. I remain motionless but my breath becomes shorter and shorter because of the excitement that rises inexorably.
I hear an applause from the audience but on my knees I can't see the high ceiling of the big room from that mirrored window.
"They applauded you too! Lick my legs up to my groin."
I'm throwing my tongue on those muscular thighs licking the muscle from the knee to the groin. My face touches the big bump that's shaking. I stay a little longer and I feel Luca panting with pleasure. A small satisfaction that incites me to give more pleasure. He understands it and maybe that's why he gives me a hand in my head to caress me and then take it with both hands and direct it on his balls swollen with pleasure.
His chapel, thanks to the movements of my face on the panties, finally manages to free himself from that cage and I notice it immediately. I want to get closer to lick it but her hands force me to go around it, to get closer but without ever touching it.
At a certain point she stops me and tells me to stay still.
She takes off her panties and I finally see his cock. Straight and big ready for my mouth. I can feel him coming right into my pants.
Luca grabs her panties and lies them over my head to cover my eyes.
I'm in total darkness now and the pleasure of seeing him is robbed from me.
He takes my head on both sides and I can smell his scent getting stronger and stronger.
"Open your mouth and try to resist"
I open up and feel his cock slowly enter my mouth. I want to suck it and I squeeze my mouth a little bit to start moving my tongue on the hard rod. He pulls it out and slaps me.
"No initiative, just obey if you want to continue."
He's waiting for my answer.
"All right, master," I'll stay in the dark of her panties for a moment waiting.
Start putting it on again slowly
"Let's see how much cock you want to fuck."
He keeps sending it down slowly and stops and retracts when he feels I'm about to suffocate. He keeps increasing the rhythm by encouraging me to resist. After playing with my mouth for a while he pulls it out and says: "bravo! Now I'll give you 4 minutes of freedom of initiative but don't make me come."
"Thank you, master!"
Of course, I grab onto his stick with my hand and suck it tasty for a while.
I ask him to sit down and then I sink his dick down his throat playing with my tongue all the way down. My hands run simultaneously from his knees to the bottom of his shirt, climbing up through the thick hair to the nipples. He unbuttoned the rest of his shirt and in front of me I imagine the scene of my dream.
I go crazy with pleasure and I try to keep the pulsation from my temples rumbling down to my dick. I can feel it, I'm about to come. I take my hand off one of his nipples to squeeze my dick and to avoid spraying but he holds it on his chest. I sink my mouth into his dick and leave myself to complete pleasure.
My scream of pleasure is suffocated and muffled but contributes to the pleasure itself.
I remain motionless for a few seconds. I see nothing but feel his sex vibrating in my mouth.
He gets up holding my head on his cock with his hands and starts fucking my mouth like a pussy.
"Look at your master now" and after finally taking his panties off my head he keeps fucking me and dripping saliva on my shirt.
His rhythm accelerates, sometimes I have to hold myself back because his glans are slamming in my throat causing me to gag loudly. He continues alternating ruthless lunges and lighter slips. His stick shines in the dim light coming from the hall.
After a while he pulls out the tool sawing quickly while with the other hand he holds me by the hair holding my face at an angle.
Then he pours his warm pleasure on my cheek exploding in a screamed "vengo".
I enjoy seeing that male so beautiful to take pleasure from my work and smile smugly at him.
He leaves my hair and caresses my cheek clear of his semen. One thing I like is this in him, the mix of authority and sweetness.
We clean ourselves as best we can and let his clothes pass.
"Okay, let's go to a nearby diner for lunch so we can come back here quickly afterwards."
That day I came home around 6 p.m. with the desire to fuck my wife and an extra phone number in my address book.
Since that day I have a boss who occasionally texts me to tell me when he needs me. A part of me that completes a complex picture of the sexual sphere of a convinced bisexual.

OnlyFWB

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back