Check out our New Site: "www.sex-cams.io" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
I'm a 25-year-old girl and I live in Milan in a small apartment that I managed to rent when I finally went to live alone.
I've always had weight problems even though I'm quite tall and for this reason I try to attend the gym as much as I can and eat healthy but, alas, I'm too greedy and I always wear a few kilos too much, hiding it under my clothes. I've always had an abundant breasts, an overflowing fifth, which has caused me quite a few problems in finding suitable bras to contain it.
Two girls live on the same landing: they are both beautiful and thin, I wouldn't be surprised if they were models. I've never been jealous of other women: I appreciate beauty and elegance, maybe because I know I don't own either one of them. The two neighbors must be more or less my age and, unlike me, shy and introverted, they get crazy happy: they have parties and come home at unlikely times on weekends (I notice this because I have insomnia problems and I stay awake in bed, hearing the noise of the elevator and their voices). I thought they had a line of men courting them, at least until I caught them kissing passionately once they came home from work: they were making out great in front of their door and one already had her hand inside the other one's jeans. When they saw me they laughed and entered the house while I, embarrassed and feeling almost guilty for having disturbed them, entered my apartment. I haven't caught them since, but I noticed that they actually invited a lot of girls to their house. Anyway, I knew it was none of my business and then they were always smiling and very nice to me, acting as if that little incident never happened.
I never considered myself a lesbian: sure, I appreciate a beautiful woman, but I never fantasized about making love to her. I have a slightly strange relationship with sex, maybe because the few partners I've had have never satisfied me. My breasts are incredibly sensitive but, even though they said they were crazy about them, my previous boyfriends never paid the right attention to my tits: they were groping them as if they were kneading pizza or giving some superficial suck to my big light pink nipples, but then all they wanted to do was "fuck them", as they said, putting their hard dick between my breasts or cumming on them. I don't know why they thought that had to satisfy me too. Maybe they didn't give a shit about my pleasure. I confess that I've always had a problem with being penetrated: as a teenager I tried several times to stick my finger inside but it always hurt and I did it more out of curiosity than anything else. I've never had an orgasm. When a man fucks me I feel a moderate pleasure, apart from the obvious feeling of being filled and the rubbing of the flesh, not to mention the feeling of having pissed on myself when they come inside me. In any case I never complained because of my insecure and taciturn character: when I felt more enterprising I tried to take my man's hands and put them on my tits or bring my breasts closer to his mouth, but the attention I received was always too short and I always found myself with a cock between my tits or in my pussy. I had long since resigned myself to not feeling that enjoyment that everyone was talking about about sex and I certainly could not ask my hypothetical boyfriend not to penetrate me: when you want a man in your life, you know, you have to make compromises with yourself.
For all these reasons I've always tried not to have too much trouble with my sex life. When I masturbate, I rarely touch my pussy: no, my hands are always groping and teasing my big tits, titillating the nipples and gently scratching them with my nails to harden them. I like to touch my breasts when I'm sad or bored and everything would go normally, until one evening.
I was touching my tits while I was snuggled up on the couch in front of the TV when I felt something wet on my fingers: looking at them I noticed that little white droplets had formed on my nipples, as if they were coming out of little holes. A little scared I sat down: my big tits were dangling on my chest, I tried to squeeze a nipple and I shook when a small jet of the same white liquid splashed out, slightly wetting my pants. What was going on? I immediately panicked: I was pregnant?! I calmed down and remembered that I had been single for months and hadn't had sex - I've never been one for casual sex. However, I turned on my laptop and immediately sent an email to my gynaecologist to schedule a visit (I have always been very concerned about my health). A few days later I went to see the doctor, a very maternal woman who was also treating my mother and sister, and after a meticulous visit she smiled and reassured me.
"Don't worry, there's nothing wrong, it's just a hormonal issue. Producing milk without a pregnancy in progress is more frequent than you think: it's just a nuisance because it stains the clothes and sheets. Have you tried to get it out on your own?"
"Yes," I said, "in the shower. A lot comes out of it."
"Does your breast hurt?"
"No, not for now."
"Very well," said the doctor. "Right now I'm not letting you spend money on a breast pump machine because I don't think you need it. You keep letting the milk out in the shower every day like you've been doing so far: I don't want to scare you but it's very important to let it out to prevent an infection from forming. Other than that, don't worry."
I tried. Every night, coming home from work or the gym, I'd take a hot shower, squeeze my nipples and squirt out the milk. My breasts had become even more sensitive, but I didn't play with them anymore because I was annoyed to let the milk come out and always stain my clothes, since I'm very fussy when it comes to cleaning.
One cool summer evening, coming home from work, I felt my breasts swollen and heavy as never before: the night before, when I came back dead tired from the gym, I had slipped into the shower and then straight to sleep and forgot to let the milk out of my tits. After all those hours I felt very full and I hoped to get home without making any embarrassing trouble because I was wearing only a red, summery and feminine dress but very chastised for the office.
I entered the hallway and went up the stairs to get to the elevator: there in front I met my two neighbours on the landing. They were both wearing only jeans shorts and light vests. They smiled and waved at me.
"Hey there, how elegant!" said one of them.
"Hi," I said, blushing a little. "Not that much. Workday look."
"Ah, poor thing! We went to the pool this afternoon!" One of them actually had wet hair.
"How nice, bless you!" I would have gladly gone too.
The elevator came and we all three went up.
I'm not one of many words and taking the elevator with someone always makes me nervous. All of a sudden I felt my right breast wet: I looked down and realized with horror that a large wet patch was forming on my cotton dress. One of the girls was looking at her cell phone and I crossed my arms to try to hide the wet spot but this caused my big tits full of milk to protrude more and the white nectar to spill more forcefully. Before I could cover myself pretending to look for something in the bag, one of the neighbors touched my right breast and I almost jumped.
"Hey, you're all wet." She looked at her friend. "Excuse me for asking, but are you pregnant?"
"No, no, it's just..." I giggled nervously and tried to cover myself. "You know, women's issues and hormones and stuff."
"Ah, I see."
She smiled at me and took her hand away but kept looking at my tits as I realized that her friend, still with her cell phone in her hand, was doing the same, licking her fleshy lips.
When we got to our floor, the last one, we opened the door and went out into the cool landing.
"Well, hello then," I said, intimidated.
I saw them giving each other a strange look and then one of them spoke to me.
"Do you have plans for tonight? It's Friday."
"I never have plans," I said sarcastically, but then, realizing I was too lame, I added "no, I'm not doing anything." I shrugged my shoulders pretending to be comfortable but inside I screamed.
"Would you like to come in for a drink? Just for a little girl talk."
They were both beautiful and smiling and I said "Why not?" but there was always a part of me that was in total panic and just wanted to get in the house and get in the shower and let all that milk out. But I realized that I couldn't go on like this and that making friends would be nice, so I said yes.
"Um, maybe... I'll just come in and change," I said.
"No, it's okay." One of them winked at me. "We're among women, nobody's shocked."
"Okay." Heartened smiles.
I entered their house, a nice little apartment, even if a bit messy, very different from the manic order I had.
"What are we offering?"
"Just fresh water, thanks, I don't drink alcohol," I said.
"Come on, it's Friday night!"
"I know, but I don't really like alcohol," I said, smiling intimidated.
They gave me a nice glass of water that I started sipping slowly to hide my embarrassment.
One of them had taken off her tank top and stayed in her bikini bra.
"How I envy you," she said to me. "I've always wanted breasts as big as yours. My boobs are so small!"
Her friend laughed, finished her drink and took her shirt off too. She also wore the costume.
"Mine are small too, unfortunately, yours are spectacular," she said, staring shamelessly at my breasts.
I smiled embarrassedly and drank some more water.
"Let's sit down," said one of them, and all three of us sat down on the couch, me in between.
I kept drinking my water but eventually it ran out and I found myself with the glass in my hands sweating and shaking. One of the girls took it and put it on the coffee table in front of us.
"You look nervous, are you unwell?" the other girl asked me, playing with my hair.
"Yes yes, everything's fine," I answered hesitantly.
They giggled. I tried to add something so as not to look like an idiot.
"It's been a long week and... What... What are you doing?" I stammered.
Both girls had started to gently grope my tits. They smiled at me innocent and my nipples hardened under my bra and barely held my juicy boobs. And that very juice was now in danger of spilling out under the sensual groping of those hands. I tried very feebly to get them to move.
"Girls... Please... No..." I knew I was blushing terribly. "Come on, you're embarrassing me..."
The two of them smiled and continued to massage my prosperous breasts and play with my hair: then they started to kiss my neck without stopping groping me. They both started whispering in my ears, as if they had already agreed and I was so dazed that I didn't know which of them was saying what.
"Let us suck them..." "You're a wonderful big boob..." "Give us your milk..." "We've always wanted to have fun with a big boob like you..." "We'll milk you good..." "Don't you want to empty them out a little..." "Come on, get sucked..." "We've wanted you since we saw you..." "We're good, you'll see..." "Say yes..."
I felt hypnotized by their sensual and persuasive voices and their hands touching me: I could feel their hard nipples and the milk was coming out because I felt all wet on my chest. It was a real torture. Without even realizing it, I closed my eyes and slowly nodded.
"Mmmm, very good," said one of them.
They unzipped my dress behind my back and then made me take off my shoulder pads and uncovered my chest. They unzipped my bra and made me take it off slowly. I had a tremor: as soon as my big tits were released from the stiff cup of the bra that contained them I noticed when they were wet and sensitive. The nipples were swollen and protruding, greedy for attention. I didn't know what to do, but apparently my neighbors knew very well.
They bent down and looked at me, I held my breath: they both gave me a long, slow, gluttonous lick at my nipples, which hardened even more. And I meowed with pleasure, and they did it again. For a while they only gave abundant licks, lapping the milk that had come out of my breasts, and when I thought that I could not enjoy more than that, the two girls began at the same time to titillate my nipples with the tip of their voracious tongues: I moaned and was ashamed of the sound that came out of my mouth. They continued their work of titillation as if nothing had happened: the tip of their tongues began to lick the edges of my pale areolas and then converged towards the nipples in the middle, pushing them in. Apparently they loved that little game, they loved to push my nipples backwards with their tongues and then see them sticking out and soaring from my big, juicy tits.
Little drops of milk constantly formed on the little holes of my nipples but their playful tongues immediately licked them. They both looked at me craving and I stared first at one and then at the other, unable to say a single word, panting and feeling my cheeks reddened. Suddenly they glanced at each other as their tongues continued to titillate me provocatively, smiled, and then their moist, fleshy lips tightened like sensual suckers on my nipples, and I cried out with pleasure when I felt their mouths begin to suck me greedily.
They played a beautiful game of tongue, teeth and lips, all accompanied by a wonderful, unstoppable and exciting sucking. I immediately felt the milk flow from my swollen and juicy breasts and was swallowed voraciously by those two beautiful and thirsty nymphs. I could no longer control my moans, I put my hands behind me, on the couch, arching my back and in this way making those two tanks of milk that I now had in place of my tits protrude and soar even more. The two girls were blowing my nipples greedily, sometimes with their eyes closed, sometimes watching me provocatively while I saw their lips working on my big tits and their cheeks squeezed when they were greedily sucking my breasts, sucking like suckers and drinking greedily all my sweet nectar.
I have no idea how long they went on milking me, because that's what they were doing: their warm, moist, cozy, mouth-watering mouths were sucking my nipples, sucking all my milk like I was a cow. I felt warm and wet between my legs but I didn't even think about touching myself because I wanted all my pleasure to be concentrated on my big tits that finally received the attention and treatment they deserved.
One of the girls took with both hands the udder she was sucking and started and gave a wonderful massage, starting from the base and then towards the tip, as if she wanted to help the milk to come out better: she was soon imitated by her friend and so I found myself subjected to a real milking, with my tits that were groped and pulled in order to make white nectar flow while my nipples were blown with greed and greed.
It seemed like those two never wanted to stop: I felt like I was going crazy. Their moans of appreciation and enjoyment, together with the sound of their warm tongues, saliva and the powerful sucking of their mouths filled the room and my head. I dared not move, I stood there, trapped by those two tight mouths on my giant pink, juicy nipples.
The two nymphs were massaging my big tits, helping each other with their hands that could barely hold my heavy breasts, and they were greedily blowing their nipples, drinking my milk that seemed to increase the more the sucking went on. I felt used, milked and emptied. I couldn't oppose it even if I wanted to, but I felt I didn't want to, I couldn't, I had to let them suck, milk, drink, suck... I was enjoying it like never before and they wouldn't stop, they were playing as a team, they seemed to have prepared a script: they had to do a lot of things together those two...
They kept milking me greedily, sometimes they would pull my lips off with a suction cup just to give me some juicy licks or to pull my nipples soaked and abused, to make sure they didn't lose feeling - even if it seemed impossible that this could happen - and then off they went, again, to blow my juicy tits, sucking as if my breasts full of milk were what gave them energy. It seemed to me that the life energy was sucking it out of me along with the milk but I couldn't stop it or make it stop. It was a sweet condemnation and even more succulent and appetizing torture. The nipples were so sensitive now that they almost started to hurt a little when the sucking of those sensual and unstoppable mouths became more greedy but the pleasure was so much and indescribable that I didn't care.
Moans came out of my lips in an uncontrollable way, mixing with their sensual verses of appreciation and with the sound of the sucking of their wonderful mouths, testifying to that forbidden but necessary and unstoppable milking.
Suddenly I felt a feeling of warmth starting from my clitoris and breasts and spreading everywhere, almost as if my body was preparing for something... An endless wave of pleasure overwhelmed me and I screamed and moaned - I had never been a noisy person in the bedroom - and I couldn't stop, I arched my back even more, the two girls kept sucking undaunted, I could feel the milk coming out but a little less than the beginning and I was shocked by the first orgasm of my life.
I felt hot, my hair stuck to my neck and I was panting. The girls gave me satisfied looks as they continued to blow my poor, ultra-sensitive nipples. They continued, they continued until the milk ran out, then they gently stroked my big tits with their tongue, filling them with saliva, playing with my nipples and areolas, tickling me and titillating my juicy but currently empty breasts.
I walked on the landing to get back into my house almost staggering, with my hair ruffled and without wearing a bra under my dress, which I had hastily put on again: they had wanted to keep their bra.
When I closed the door to my apartment, I dropped the bag on the floor and leaned against the wall, upset.
Two women had just milked me with their mouths.
I felt exhausted, empty but also terribly satisfied as never before. I had no idea what it all meant, if I was a lesbian or anything. I didn't care, I just knew that my nice big tits had finally been sucked properly... And what sucked! Long, juicy and delicious. The mere thought of the two girls attached to my breast, their fleshy, sensual mouths glued like hot, wet suction cups to my nipples, made me shudder. I felt all my tits wet with their saliva.
I slipped in the shower to empty my head and tried to squeeze my nipples to see if any milk was still coming out: not a drop, absolute zero. Hell, those two had eaten everything. Plenty of milk at home after a hot summer day. What a gluttony... I felt like a cow after milking and it wasn't a bad feeling at all. Part of me kept thinking I'd done something wrong and forbidden, but I tried to overlook it. I went to sleep.
The next morning I found a note on the entrance floor, as if someone had slipped it under the door. I picked it up and read it, blushing immediately.
"Shy, sweet littleucchini,
we loved milking and sucking on your awesome juicy tits. We hope we can repeat the experience.
Two tasty kisses where you know.
-Your suckers"
It took my big boobs two days to fill up completely with milk again.

NAKED ONLINE? CLICK HERE!

LIVE SEX FREE SEX CAMS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back