yandex
Make more money with your followers:"www.fansrevenue.com" All references to names, logos, trademarks, and any other marks or images featured or referenced within the kikdirty.com website are the property of the respective trademark owners. Kikdirty.com is NOT affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with: Kik, Snapchat, Skype, Onlyfans, Instagram, or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates. Is completely free to use, as it has always been and is a forum (user-generated content).
Status
Not open for further replies.

snapchat nudes

Administrator
Staff member
My head was aching, but at the same time I could hear Davide snoring as he held me in his arms. It was just like in my dream!
I started to get paranoid thinking that maybe thanks to the quarantine I had developed paranormal powers or that maybe it was like in some movies where the protagonist relives the same day a thousand times. No, that's impossible!
What if maybe I was really going crazy? That was definitely a more plausible theory.
David, meanwhile, had a strong smell of alcohol mixed with smoke. I could feel his warmth, his breath. I could even feel his dick pressing against my ass.
My heart was pounding and my dick had turned to marble. It was just like my dream. I tried to struggle, but he was particularly heavy, holding me close to him.
Now two things could happen: first, that it would be just like in my dream, second, that the opposite would happen and then who knows what a mess.
But the temptation was too strong, such a thing would never happen again! I knew it was wrong anyway, but by then my hormones were in turmoil.
The headache wouldn't let go of me, but I got stronger and stretched my hand towards his shorts. Finally I would have touched him and done who knows what!
-What are you doing? -Say Davide.
I stiffened up all of a sudden. He had caught me right in the middle of it and from the tone he seemed particularly confused and annoyed. I started to sweat cold and my heart was pounding again. I didn't know what to say, my head was bursting.
-J.! Are you there? Wake up!!!- he said.
How did you wake up? The room started spinning again. I was gonna throw up again.
-Please get up! -He said a voice that sounded like Luca's. Like Luca? Where did that voice come from?
I felt like a jet of water hitting my face and suddenly I woke up in the living room, on the floor, still confused and with that damn headache. In front of me were Luca and Davide visibly worried but slightly more relieved by my awakening.
-Can someone explain to me what's going on here? -I tried to ask them both. They told me that while they were arguing, I had accidentally fallen on the floor and that I had hit my head on the small table in the hall. That actually explained my severe headache.
They told me that they tried to wake me up in every way and that Luca had finally thought of throwing water in my face out of desperation.
-Are you crazy? -I asked them in shock as I tried to dry my face.
-Well at least it worked- said Luca giggling a bit nervously.
Davide grabbed me and hugged me hard. He said he was glad I was all right. He asked me if I wanted to go to the hospital but I refused. I was more afraid of getting the virus honestly.
He held me even tighter. I felt his warmth, his embrace was really reassuring, his beard tickled my face as usual.
-What the fuck are you doing fatso? -Luca said screaming. He threw a strong kick on his legs that made him immediately detach from me. The two of them started giving it to each other again.
-Now stop it! Have you seen each other? You're fighting like two children for a reason that nobody knows! Stop it, please. In a year we've been together, it's never happened before, please STOP it!
I cried. Maybe I did it because of everything that was happening, too many emotions, the quarantine, seeing my friends (or maybe more) fighting, my strong headache. I literally burst.
-I'm gonna sleep in the hall from now on, until you two make up again. And now leave me alone, I feel terrible! -The tears kept streaming down my face, I couldn't make them stop.
They stopped fighting and looked at me with worried faces, but at the same time they seemed to feel a great tenderness towards me.
-Excuse us-. They both hugged me, but they didn't even look at each other's faces.
-And now everybody to bed! J., if you want to sleep in the room, go ahead, but you're always welcome in my bed. Now I'll bring you some medicine and if your head still hurts tomorrow we'll go to the hospital ok? - said David in a very calm and comforting tone. He took some medicine and brought it to me with a glass of water.
Luca could see that he was annoyed by David's invitation to his bed, but I squeezed his hand and he calmed down without any controversy.
David went into our bedroom and closed the door.
-Are we going to sleep together then? - Luca asked me and suddenly came back sweet. It was crazy how he went from one phase where he was completely angry and angry to another where he looked like a little puppy in need of affection.
-I'm sorry Luca, but I'd like to be alone tonight-. His hopeful eyes became sad. He hugged me tightly and then kissed me on the forehead leaving me his sweet smell of talcum powder. I went to the couch and fell asleep in an instant. All those events had exhausted me.
The next morning I woke up fortunately still on the couch, there was a good smell of coffee. I felt totally rested and the headache had finally left me. I was in a very good mood, also because the mess of the dream - not a dream - had finally been resolved without me having to think about it too much.
I suddenly remembered Kim and her message. I tried to call him but he seemed unreachable at the time. Who knows what he had to tell me that was so urgent? I hoped nothing serious had happened to him.
I went to the kitchen and this time it was David who welcomed me as usual with a beautiful smile that made me melt in an instant. He sat me down, took a cup and put some coffee in it. He put a teaspoon of sugar and a drop of milk. He knew me perfectly by now. He put it in front of me and ruffled my hair again.
-Are you better puppy? -Mm-hmm. You seem in a good mood today! - he asked me.
-Yes, thank you. -I'm better today. Thanks for the coffee! Is Luca still asleep? Are you working today?
-You're welcome, little one! No, he went out shopping. Today is Sunday, so no work. Don't you remember? Ahah. This quarantine is really hurting us. Listen, you wanna help me clean out the basement today? It's a mess in there and I'm supposed to pick up some stuff too. And you know I'm a wimp, I hate the dark! - David asked me in his cheerful, sunny way.
-I'm sure he did. -Sure he did? I have nothing to do today anyway. We have to put on our masks and gloves, though! - I answered him just as cheerfully.
It was my first time in the basement of the building. Although the building is quite new, the cellar looks almost medieval. It was typical of horror films.
There was a great smell of mould and cobwebs were everywhere. It was very cool and really creepy. Maybe that's why David didn't want to go there alone.
We opened the door to our cell and David closed it as soon as we came in. I didn't know why he did it, but I didn't give it too much thought.
The room was small, it must have been two by three metres, and the light coming from the bulb was really dim. David went in and looked for the things he needed. I looked around, it didn't look particularly messy. We both took our masks off, because there was no one there.
-Look, now that we're alone, I could use your help puppy. -He told me to keep my voice down.
-Do you know what this is all about? -I asked him, turning around.
Suddenly I saw David saw that he was sawing off his big dick. He had lowered his suit, he wasn't wearing gloves anymore and after looking me in the eyes he lowered them towards his huge venous dick.
It was very hairy, totally the opposite of Luca's. It was really big, long and with those wonderful veins that seemed ready to burst.
My legs were shaking with emotion, did he want me to give him a blowjob again?
I approached him, my heart was beating so fast. Slowly I knelt down in front of his big dick like a good whore would do. My dick was going crazy. I took my gloves off.
Without being told anything, I opened my mouth and I put it all in. It was warm, salty, hard, but it was soft too. I was in a trance and in heaven. There was always that strong smell of man that made me ecstatic.
-Ah yes! -He said it, making me even hornier. He took off his shirt and put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes. He had so much hair on his chest, on his belly and under his armpits too. He was so manly and sexy!
His dick was so big, it literally filled my mouth. It tasted really good and I would go up and down trying to put it all in while I was massaging his hairy balls. I started jerking him off slowly while I swung my tongue on his chapel and then on his frenulum.
-Ahhh, slowly, slowly, so I come right away-. He giggled, he said. He ruffled my hair again and then made me stand up. He turned me around and put me up against the wall.
His intentions were now clear. He wanted to fuck me, and had already calculated everything from that morning, if not before.
He spit on his dick and started sawing off. He put on a condom. He approached me with the chapel pointing at my little hole. He spit on his hand and stuck his finger inside me. I stiffened suddenly, it was strange to feel that cold, strange finger inside me, it was almost annoying, maybe I wasn't used to it anymore.
-Lie down puppy, do you or don't you want to make me happy? -He whispered to me near my ear. I could still smell the coffee from his breath.
I tried to relax, and I did. My fingers became two and I was starting to get excited again. He took off his two fingers and tried to put in his big chapel. He put his hand over my mouth, as if he knew what was going to happen. He gave me a shot that gave me a crazy pain that almost made me see stars.
I had my eyes back from the pain, it was too big for me.
-Shhh, relax, puppy -. He said to me. He didn't make any more abrupt movements, but as soon as he felt that my hole was getting used to it he started going back and forth with his pelvis.
I couldn't tell if I was feeling pain or pleasure, maybe both. I finally had David inside me, my one-year dream had finally come true.
The fact that he covered my mouth with his hand made it even more exciting. He increased the rhythm of his pelvis and all you could hear in the room was the sound of his big balls banging against my little ass. He was really good, he was riding me like a really good bull. Who knows how many women he must have brought to orgasm with his big dick.
We went at it for ten, fifteen minutes until he heard him hold back a scream. I was in total ecstasy. I looked like a bitch in heat. I was. He gave me a good, strong kiss and put it all in. He started shaking and I could feel the condom swelling inside me. It was coming. He stayed inside me a little longer. He leaned on my back, like he was exhausted. His breath was heavy, typical of a post- orgasm. I could feel his hair, his warm skin, his sweat coming down on my back.
He peeled off, took off his condom, grabbed a handkerchief and wiped himself clean. I turned to give him a kiss but he walked away as if surprised.
He lifted his Adidas suit and put on his mask and gloves. I leaned against the wall as if something had just happened that I could not understand or perhaps accept.
He opened the door.
-I'll wait for you on puppy. I have to make some calls now. I'll leave you the keys to the cellar here in the door, bye. - he said and disappeared.
I stood there, with the hole on fire and still dilated. I felt strange, like I'd just been used. I took the condom he left on the floor and drank the contents, it was nice and thick, sweet and slightly bitter. I felt dirty, I felt disgusting.
I was still happy. Davide had finally fucked me, and great too!
I went up after about ten minutes trying to look as normal as possible. I entered the house, without paying attention to who was inside, I immediately went to the bathroom to take a shower.
Out of the shower I found Luca at the door. He grabbed me by the arm and dragged me into his room.
He hugged me tightly, I was still in my bathrobe and I didn't understand what was happening. By now it had become normal that I didn't understand anything.
-Do you want to cuddle? -Mm-hmm. I wanted us to sleep together last night... - he whispered to me and looked at me with his beautiful blue eyes. He caressed my face softly.
He took off his shirt, shorts and even his boxer shorts. His dick was big as a spring and dangled there right in front of me.
-And you cuddle naked? -I'm sorry? Ahahah- I laughed in his face.
-We've seen each other naked before, haven't we? -He took off my robe, picked me up and threw me on his bed. I tried to cover myself with his blankets, I was slightly embarrassed.
-What are you doing? -Ahah, what are you doing? I already told you you're prettier when you're embarrassed, didn't I? - He told me he made me even more red pepper.
He kissed me, slowly. Which David didn't. I could feel my heart beating. He put his hands around my face, they were nice and warm, big. We kissed intensely.
His tongue tasted like mint, it tasted fresh. Our cocks were hard and they were bumping into each other. He was so big, but also very sweet. He started stroking my back until his hands were all the way to the bottom of my butt, which he always groped softly.
-Do you want to do it? -He kissed me on the ear. I still felt a strong pain in my hole, I wasn't ready.
-I'm still not feeling so good about last night, sorry. I lied to his face.
-It doesn't matter, the important thing is that you're here with me-. He hugged me and started sawing both of us in our dicks. He tried to do it in one hand, making them rub each other's dicks.
It was a new feeling, really exciting. He spit on both chapels and continued his saw. I could feel his warm, sweaty hand and I could feel his big, hard cock at the same time. It was a good feeling, mixed with tickling. It didn't take us too long to come together. It was a wonderful feeling, where I felt a long orgasm that electrified my whole body. Maybe it was the fact that David didn't even deign to let me come while we were in the basement. We then fell asleep, naked on his bed.
Driiiin. Luca and I suddenly woke up. Someone was ringing the bell. Maybe it was David who had forgotten his keys? No, impossible. We could hear him snoring from the other room. Who could it have been? Help!

PART TWO

My name is Kim, I'm a half-Korean, half-Italian guy. I'm in my first year of university and studying motor science.
I'm six feet tall and have broad shoulders because of swimming. I love sports, especially since I had to move to South Korea at the end of third high school. My parents opened a small supermarket in Seoul and that's why we had to move there a few years ago.
As soon as I finished high school I decided to move back to Milan to find the person I had fallen in love with in high school.
It may seem stupid, futile, but that person totally changed my life.
It may seem strange to you, but when I started high school, I was a huge loser. I was obese and wore geek glasses. I was the victim of a lot of bullies, and every day someone was always ready to play all kinds of pranks on me. But my high school was the best in Milan and my parents expected great things from me.
In the third grade I met the love of my life. It was maybe April, and as usual in the yard I had been the victim of some water balloons from some older boys.
All the boys and girls were laughing at me, I was so ashamed and I was about to cry. I honestly didn't know how to react.
-But aren't you ashamed of picking on one guy? -No. If you pick on him you'll have to pick on me too! - said a skinny little boy. He seemed to be Asian too.
-And me too... -. Said another blond boy with blue eyes. It was Marco! One of the most popular sexting in school!
-And of course with me too! -Some third guy came in, dark, green-eyed, freckled face. If I'm not mistaken, his name was Fil. He was also very popular.
The bullies apologized to Marco and Fil, and so did the other boys who were laughing, and went back to class.
-Are you all right? You're all wet, man. I've got an extra shirt here with me. Today's my dad's birthday and I bought it for him but you seem to need it more! Just give it back to me ok?.- the Asian guy told me.
He seemed like a very normal sexting, almost abnormal compared to the other two. And yet he came forward to protect me. He smiled at me and it made my heart beat faster.
I fell in love instantly. It was like lightning. I didn't even know I was gay at the time, but it was different with him.
-Come on, J.! Or we'll be late for class, Marco said.
-Let's go! -Let's go! If they're still picking on you, tell us! We're not going to 3C! Be careful and don't forget your shirt!
That was the first and last time we met. My parents had to leave suddenly for the store in Korea and took me with them. I could never give that shirt back to the sexting named J. and I couldn't even find him on Facebook since the only thing I knew was his name.
But the way he looked at his friend Marco, I knew that maybe J could like guys, maybe tall and athletic like Marco. So it was that in two years I committed myself to lose weight and play as many sports as I could and then one day I impressed J. in case I saw him again.
When I moved to Milan I found an apartment to share with two other guys, one of my age, a little younger than a few months and one over thirty years old. We never talked much about each other at home, but ours was a fortunately peaceful coexistence. Everything changed with the arrival of the fourth roommate, and guess who it could be?
That's right, the love of my life would live with me, in the same house under the same roof. Everyone's mood changed and we all started to be more friendly and sociable with each other.
However, I realized that sometimes the older roommate touched J. too often and it made me really jealous! Even the other guy, even if he treated J. badly, was always talking about him in the room with me! I even caught him taking pictures of him several times! Fortunately, both of them were engaged, so I wasn't so alarmed.
Several times I wanted to tell him how much I liked him and give him back his shirt, but I never found the courage to do so. I always invited him to run with me or try my smoothies to spend time with him. And I felt happy, he was a great guy for me!
Around February, however, I got a call from my parents to come straight back to Korea for some problems with the shop because of the coronavirus.
I left immediately and tried to help him as much as I could. From the television, however, I saw that the situation in Italy was becoming more and more serious, so that I was worried about J..
Then I got a call from him, one of those life-changing calls.
He told me that he had done something sexual with the other two roommates and that one of them had even proposed to him. It pissed me off, but I had to stay calm, like I always have. Was it time to come out?
Unfortunately, when I found the courage to do so, he suddenly lowered the phone call, which made me angry. I had found the love of my life and someone was about to take him away from me. I called the Italian embassy in Korea to ask if there were any flights to Milan. They told me there would be a flight that night to help the Italians in Korea return to Milan or I would have to wait another week. I got on the flight and left. I stopped in Doha and tried to call him back, over and over again, but he didn't answer. I sent him a message to call me as soon as possible. I sent him a message to call me as soon as possible.
The flight and everything took a couple of hours longer than expected for the various temperature controls and all the declarations we had to sign at the airport and on the plane.
When I got to Milan I took a taxi and went straight to our apartment. I couldn't hear noises from outside, maybe they were already asleep. I took the T-shirt that J. gave me a few years before, I was ready to declare myself. I didn't open the door with the keys, no, I wanted to surprise them. I rang the bell. No one answered.
I tried to ring it.
-Who is it? -J said. Yes, it was J.! His voice, I would finally see him again!
-It's me! -My heart was pounding, I was excited and I was so scared. My hands were sweating. I was back to being the same old high school loser. The door opened.
-Kim? Said J. He was in his boxer shorts. I woke him up probably. As usual he was very cute.
But there was someone else behind him. He was also in his boxer shorts. And knowing him, he never sleeps in his boxer shorts, except when he sleeps with his girlfriend. I felt my blood boil.

Thank you all for reading the third chapter! Kim's finally coming into the game! Many have asked me to write a sequel, and here it is! Maybe it's not what you expected, but unfortunately, not everything can always be a pleasure.
I'm not a writer, so I make a lot of mistakes here and there. I apologize. The story will end with the next chapter. And now, who is your favorite character?

Mia Malkova

Renae Erica

Poke Bella

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back